Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Business ACCA V9, Global Body for Professional Accountants

views

nathandew P
post Oct 26 2021, 01:52 AM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(pinkpanda2014 @ May 30 2014, 11:43 AM)
Hi, it would all depend on you. I used to work with one of the big fours for 3 years with a background in a degree in accounting from local Uni...I resigned last year to focus on my studies. Currently, I'm studying at Help college in KL. I'm taking P2 this sem with Mr Ng Kian Tuck. I find his classes and notes very good and very informative. No doubt P2 is tough but he makes it understandable. I also like the environment. Oh yeah, there is also something called bridging classes. This one is very good for us especially degree students because it is to give us the knowledge on the accounting standards that we missed in the degree ..... and this was really good...........The fees are quite reasonable too... plus can use public transport (LRT)...I always use LRT coz the station is joint to the building via a skybridge.......So if you want to consider to take then I suggest Help lor....And as you are going to work in big four then u should take one but if you're comfortable  with two why not.....

P1 lecturer here also not bad.....I got through the first time......last sem he got world prizewinner also...Anyway, this is my opinion.....You make your own enquiries and hope you make a good decision....All the best in your future smile.gif
Man are you serious? I am taking his SBR class now and to be honest, his class is extremely boring. He does not give clear explanation when giving his lessons as well, just purely do the workings and doensn't explain why some adjustments are made (I am currently in the lesson of SOCF).

I am really worry that I couldnt pass my SBR exam and I don't think I will be studying in MCKL for my last 2 papers.

I understand under this COVID situation, the way of conducting online class might be difficult for some teachers, but I think Mr Ng can do better, pls do better if you are seeing this message, Mr Ng.

A bored student.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0495sec    0.55    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:49 PM