QUOTE(Ber.l @ Nov 25 2016, 03:52 PM)
I would like to know izzit the higher the % IR REJECTION means the higher the chance of smart tag being obstruct or interfere with transmission of signal?
The reason of getting weak transmission signal is due to few reason
1. Metalized film (However those with spectrally selective metalized window film do not have this problem)
2. Weak frequency wavelength signal from the receiver.
I have done few test on my company own product against those device using transmission signal such as
1. GPS by Phone
- When come to Android (It only apply to old model), it have weak signal compare to Iphone.
2. Condo access card
- Depends on the access card (better sender/receiver with longer wavelength)
- We have tested upon request by condo management and some of access card can't go through due to weak transmission.
3. Smart tag
- You still can pass through but have to slow down when passing.
Bear in mind, if you do not want to have any obstruction transmission of signal choose film with Ceramic Based rather than Metal Based.
However, Ceramic Based product tend to have higher absorption and less heat rejection compare to Metal Based film.This post has been edited by I'm V-Kool: Nov 25 2016, 09:27 PM