Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages « < 19 20 21 22 >Bottom

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Car Tint Advice - V2, Raytech, Vkool, Huper Optic, 3M or .....

views

Lord Gitsy
post Mar 12 2018, 11:10 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(WiLeKiyO @ Mar 12 2018, 07:51 PM)
My Raytech does not block heat like it used to anymore after 1.5 years, I expect it to last at least 2 years.
Hi bro, sorry for your worries about our product. We have sent you a request to follow up your case. Meanwhile, you can drop by our shop to test the heat rejection performance by solar power meter. Our service consultant will solve your problem. Thank you smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 14 2018, 10:43 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(jchong @ Mar 13 2018, 03:00 PM)
Did you try to claim warranty for this? If IR drop so much I think Raytech should do something to rectify.
Did you test performance of Huper after 5 years to see if IR also drop?
Hi bro, I cannot find the Alex Chuk's posts. Someone deleted his posts in this thread ?? hmm.gif

Same thing we discussed with another forumer last time, HO CERAMIC 40 is not compliance with JPJ rules if install on front windscreen and front side windows.

Raytech products are certified by TUV laboratory test. Brothers and sisters here can find the our lab report in this thread which posted by someone before.

We hope Alex Chuk can bring his car to our shop to have solar meter testing. We would like to meet him face to face and will solve the thing for him smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Mar 14 2018, 10:55 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 15 2018, 10:30 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(-Aktan- @ Mar 15 2018, 09:45 AM)
Lord gitsy although raytech is not my first choice but that guy is totally BS, he is the owner of the shop and came to defame only. Lyn need to do something
Thank you bro. Raytech is the pioneer window film brand in Malaysia. We provide lab report of our specification, live solar meter testing for customer and responsive after sales-service. We have did research in many brands product and also know which brand having good product in which model but we never jeopardize their brands.

We respects all the sellers here. We hope they are in LYN which can help answer the car owner's questions here instead of defame others. Please make the healthy discussion here. Cheers smile.gif

Lord Gitsy
post Mar 23 2018, 06:18 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(parama88 @ Mar 22 2018, 08:11 AM)
anyone heard of oneworld tint at kepong? are they good? saw their FB all 5/4stars rating. their tints are damn cheap. wondering how come it is so cheap with all the 5stars.  @[email protected]
This shop is selling fake Raytech products. They are not Raytech Authorised dealer. Please be aware smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 23 2018, 06:21 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(myteam94 @ Mar 23 2018, 04:50 AM)
guys,
just notice when i was surveying tinted for my aunt car

my current car tinted all 50% for all side windows
is it possible to install 30% rear side windows only?
is the price will be different?
Yes bro, it is possible to install 30% VLT for rear side windows according to latest JPJ regulation. The price mostly will be same unless the shop don't have the type of film for VLT30% so will ask you add double layer film to achieve VLT 30%, then this will be cost smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Apr 3 2018, 11:21 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mr_geforce @ Apr 3 2018, 12:02 AM)
btw.. want to ask if it is possible to add a safety film after car is tinted with solar film?
Yes bro, it is possible to add a safety film for second layer. There are three things need to concern : 1) Double layer will lower the VLT % which may cause non JPJ compliant. 2) The warranty of first layer may be void and second layer cannot get warranty. 3) Cannot chose safety film with thickness more than 4mil because the thickness of combined double layer if exceed 6mil may spoil your power window in long term.
Lord Gitsy
post Apr 3 2018, 11:34 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(#Victor @ Apr 3 2018, 12:35 PM)
Guys, want to ask here what's the difference for Raytech MC and Raytech M70 although both are from the same series (Raytech Max). Supposed the Raytech M70 is mean for front windscreen while Raytech MC is for rear windscreen. In term of the specs (IRR, TSER, etc) do both have the same specs? I just notice the remarks in my invoice, the salesperson put MC for front windscreen instead of M70 as I upgrade only front windscreen to MX series.
Also, does Raytech films come with photochromic?
user posted image
Hi bro, thank you for choosing Raytech window film. For your information, Raytech MX is safety film with thickness 5mil which can only install on side windows. Due to front windscreen and rear screen are not suitable to install with safety film. Raytech M70 is 2mil solar film to install on front windscreen and it has higher VLT 72% which is compliant to JPJ rules. Raytech MC is 2mil solar film also and it has darker version which follow JPJ rules. Below are the specification:

Raytech M70 (2mil) : VLT72% UVR99% IRR85% TSER51%
Raytech MX (5mil) : VLT59% UVR99% IRR85% TSER56%
Raytech MC (2mil): VLT59% UVR99% IRR85% TSER55%

These are the combination products in the MX series smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Apr 6 2018, 10:53 AM
Lord Gitsy
post Apr 6 2018, 10:59 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(jchong @ Apr 4 2018, 08:05 AM)
From what I understand photochromic means can change color (lighter/darker) depending on exposure to light. You mean Raytech films can do this?
Sorry it’s my mistake. Raytech tint do not have this effect. Photochromic tint can automatically darkens when bright outside and lightens as it goes darker.
Lord Gitsy
post Apr 15 2018, 11:17 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(jschong1980 @ Apr 15 2018, 01:46 PM)
Is it possible to maintain high VTL while keeping the car cool? What is the best combination?
Yes bro, you can chose the window film which has the highest IRR%.
To compliant JPJ, the best combination in Raytech is Raytech RX6mil :
Front Windscreen : IRR95% VLT73% TSER58%
R1+L1 : IRR98% VLT60% TSER62%
R2+L2 (BLACK) : IRR98% VLT38% TSER67%
Rear windscreen (BLACK) : IRR98% VLT38% TSER67%

Lord Gitsy
post Apr 23 2018, 11:09 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Yap23 @ Apr 22 2018, 08:13 PM)
Hi everyone, just wanna ask about sun visor tinting/ sun strip tint (a tinted strip on the top of the windscreen) in Malaysia particularly JB any recommended place to do it or any tint shop can do?

And approximately how much the price for Wira windscreen? Thanks.
Hi bro, you can find the tinted strip in any tinted shops. The price is around RM50-RM100 smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post May 18 2018, 11:22 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(jacky91 @ May 18 2018, 06:34 PM)
Hi guys, my car is currently using Raytech and I still feel my car is hot after parking under the sun for some time..

Front = Ultra 70 (98% IR rejection)
Sides and rear = FX series (75% IR rejection)

Some questions:

1) Is it normal for every car to feel hot when park under sun for some time?
2) Should I do a 2nd layer tinting or buy sunshade (Groovy for example)?
3) My current VLT for sides are 58% (i think).. if i add another layer of tint.. it is going to be darker for sure right?
When car parking for long, say about 2-3 hours under hot sun, interior cabin sure will heat up gradually. Only which brand of tinted film can keep the lowest temperature. From my personal experience, my car was tinted with Raytech RX Black for whole windows. It take only 5 minutes to cool down my car, although I park my car for several hours. Install a great tinted film will give you better result smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 8 2018, 11:32 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Remy101 @ Jun 8 2018, 05:02 PM)
any issue with SmartTag with Raytech?

was quoted the below for SUV, do you think can get lower?
Raytech FC -RM1600 -IR75% (2m)
Raytech FX -RM1800 -IR75% (4m)
Raytech MC- RM2200 -IR85% (2m)
Hi bro, thank you for your interest in Raytech products. These mentioned products do not have issue with SmartTag and GPS signal friendly. Previously only Raytech Ultra 70 for front windscreen has the little SmartTag issue but now already improved and overcome the product's problem. The prices can be negotiable more. TQVM smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 11 2018, 12:12 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(chewlf @ Jun 10 2018, 11:04 PM)
Anyone know what tint given by Toyota? Is it good or shall I change it to other better brand tint?
Hi bro, this type of tint provide basic heat rejection only, that level of heat rejection maybe can't give you feel good enough comfortable in car. If wanna change it to better brand tint, there is a concern that's the rear windscreen demister may spoil if you remove it down and replace to a better tint (Get a good installer would help you minimize the risk). Some of customers added second layer on top of it. Second layer of tint can use black film or standard film which depend on your budget. Second layer will also lower the VLT% of window which make it not compliant to JPJ rules smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 22 2018, 12:12 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(stinky @ Jun 21 2018, 09:19 AM)
So Liow Tiong Lai's MS standard for tinted film dieded?
We are still following up about this and will update once got latest information smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 22 2018, 12:24 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(I'm V-Kool @ Jun 21 2018, 05:12 PM)
Die before election, that scheme is to generate money from all the tint supplier and consumer
That scheme helps to protect consumers from purchasing fake window film bro. I believe consumer still pay the same price. For tint supplier, they need to spend money to send their products for lab test. Some of those non genuine brands product will face the problem. But anyhow, now we only can wait and see lo biggrin.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 22 2018, 12:32 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(waisang @ Jun 21 2018, 01:00 PM)
Hi, what is the car tinted film comes with Bezza Advance?
Not sure is which brand. Normally this type of tinted film has basic heat rejection and higher VLT% . If you want more comfortable in car, you may need to tint a second layer tinted film on it smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 23 2018, 04:01 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(milky @ Jun 22 2018, 02:42 PM)
which branch?
raytech good ke? compare to llumar, 3M, v-kool?
Hi bro, Raytech provides live solar meter testing products for customer. You are welcome to visit our shop to see product demonstration first smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 23 2018, 04:21 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Khairilxaz @ Jun 23 2018, 04:02 PM)
Guys, I just bought new Myvi model and the car already provide with manufactured security film. Then I go to raytech and apply solar tinted which is 58%. I want to change to black one which is 38%

My question is, if I want to change to black solar tinted which is 38% but they need to peel off all my tinted including the manufacture security film and Raytech will apply black solar tinted with new security film(5mil). Is it worth it?

*i dont mind about the charge. Just want to know whether raytech security film better than Myvi manufacture security film or not
Hi bro, thank you for your inquiry. Raytech safety films performance are definitely better because these manufactured safety film provides basic heat rejection and has higher VLT%. The concern now is you already installed another layer tinted for VLT58%, so the combination performance of your current tint (Both layer combined) maybe better than our medium range tinted film (IRR 50%-65%). If you have budget and plan to peel off all the tinted, you can go for Raytech FX black series (IRR75% TSER50%) and above packages. Then only consider much worthy for you to do so.

Another concern is if you peel off the tinted on rear windscreen, your rear demister may be spoiled. Tinted shop will give you advise about this before they do and the risk have to bear on car owner. You can find a experience installer if you wanna do this.

We suggest you can come to our shop to have a solar power meter testing first. Then only decide which way to go according to your budget. TQ smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 23 2018, 04:38 PM

6 posts

All Lowyat member, pls be aware of this fishy One World Tinting Sdn Bhd. This shop is not authorized dealer or having any business relationship with Raytech Films. They have violent the brand and name of Raytech Films. Selling fake products with low price to their customer.

P/S : We also can find this One World Tinting company name in VKool, Solar Gard, Llumar and 3M dealer list.

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2425144&hl=
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1769066&hl=

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Jun 23 2018, 04:59 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 23 2018, 04:52 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Khairilxaz @ Jun 23 2018, 04:41 PM)
Hi, I already went to one of your outlet and ask for some advise. Last time I applied AC type on all window and F70 on front windscreen but I think I wanna go to black color. They say if I wanna go to black one they need to peel off all 4 tinted window and re-apply back with security film because they advise not to get 3 layer on the 4 windows since it easily to peel a bit except for my rear windscreen they just add 1 more layer and make it 3 layer.

They charge me not more than RM700 for this process. So, is it worth it with the new security film rather than the manufacture one?
I see. It will be more worthy if your new security film is Raytech MX black 5mil and above. It's because your current combined tinted (Both layers "manufacturer tint"+ Raytech AC) performance is better than our medium range tinted film. So from my 2cent, it will not worth it because you need spend another 1-2k for the new security film. I suggest you can use it until the tinted film rosak or not perform well first smile.gif

22 Pages « < 19 20 21 22 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0332sec    1.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 11th August 2020 - 03:25 PM