Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Schedule Maintenance #2 | 5th August 11pm - 12pm | Temporary Downtime Expected

22 Pages « < 18 19 20 21 22 >Bottom

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Car Tint Advice - V2, Raytech, Vkool, Huper Optic, 3M or .....

views

Lord Gitsy
post Dec 26 2017, 09:33 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(ry8128 @ Dec 25 2017, 02:56 AM)
I had my car tinted for 1 year already, using Raytech highest spec (Centurion RX + Ultra 70). So far for me the performance are not good enough. I still feel the car is very very hot if park for long time under the sun (not much different compare to my other car which just tint for 1.2k).

Anyone facing this issue? Or is there any way to check is my film really is ori raytech, or if it is ori, how do i know is rx and u70? And yes, I did my tinting in authorized raytech dealer.
Hi bro, there is no film from any brand that can make your car "not hot" for parking long. My car is using Raytech RX IRR 95%, I tested the car just a little bit warm within 1 hour parking under the sun. Still feel great with it. For example, although the car is tinted with solar control film, maybe only 5% of heat coming in from window, what do you think if this 5% of heat is keep coming for 2-3 hours. The heat will trap inside the car and become hotter and hotter. From my personal experience, it take only 5 minutes to cool down my car, although I park my car for several hours. Install a great tinted film will give you better result smile.gif

If you still have any worries about it, we hope you can bring your car to us for a solar meter testing. Our window film consultant will solve your problem smile.gif

Raytech Tinting has designed a special warranty card system to make sure our customer purchased a genuine Raytech product. Raytech principle only distribute limited amount of Standard Warranty card and Hologram Product Label Stickers along with the stock ordering by each Raytech Authorized Licensed dealer. We have only one type of standard warranty card. You must make sure you received this standard Raytech warranty card and two (2) pieces of Hologram Product Label Sticker are pasted inside the card, one sticker is the product code for front windscreen and the second one is product code for the rest of the windows.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Dec 26 2017, 09:36 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Dec 26 2017, 10:24 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(WannaGetBuffed @ Dec 26 2017, 03:59 AM)
Go hq check. This tint is shit compare to other brannded tint

Same problem

Will go hq there and double check
Hi, your comment is quite harsh. Raytech have more than 30 branches in Malaysia, as a genuine seller here, we will act responsibly to solve the every customer problem and not run away of your problem. Please kindly send your car to our shop for a solar meter testing and consult our sales team. Our window film consultant can solve the thing for you.

For a FAIR comparison, please do not compare Raytech JPJ compliance products with ILLEGAL TINTS (Means visual light transmittance (VLT) % is not met the JPJ requirement at the particular window).

Lord Gitsy
post Dec 28 2017, 03:11 PM

6 posts

Hey guys, i think here got one follow so called himself professional person try to mislead lowyat reader with his own opinions and personally feeling or view.

I am here share more professionally information to everybody to understand more how to choose a good tint. It is

How is a window film company justified a film?

1. Sent to qualified Lab test for TUV, SIRIM or SGS etc. Test on the solar performance, VLT, UVR, IRR, TSET and TSER.
The Solar Test machine in Lab is certified and calibrate. It measare every detail from 10nm - 2500nm.
Which is totally different from market IR meter which only test on one point of IRR, not the full range.

2. Weathering Test on the product performance will not drop within warrranty period. I believed nobody want to pay of the product that last for 1-2 years.

3. Solar Heat Gain Test, this test can run by company individually. Direct test on thermometer

4. IRR meter, SHGC meter and BTU meter is just for quick reference. Not 100% accurate

Tips to choose a good quality window film 2018 Version.

1. Popular Brand
Establish brand is not build in one day. Mostly is more than 10 years.
Brand is important due to many years good will, thousands and millions customers using that brand.
Good company will take care their brand properly and give good product and service to customer.
Good product come from world class manufacturer and run through many test, in order to create loyalty customer.

Unknown Brand
No track record. New in market. Mostly unknown source of supplier (No further information on its manufacturer on website)
Always offer very high IRR or TSER and offer very attractive price, because whatever tint specification the boss design, customer will believed, as it is cheap.

2. World Class Manufacturer
Many people do not understand why the manufacturer so important.
Good quality products are come from these place.
Strong company brand reveal its world class manufacturer online. More information can find in website.

3. Product Durability
The main reason people choose good brand nowaday, is because many people have bad experience with unknown brand, bubbles problem, heat rejection gone fast.
Due to people unable to read the the tint spec and its quality, so they rather put their trust on the good brand.
Durability link to > Good brand is link to > good manufacturer and test report.
Brand like Raytech more than 10 yeas in market. We know how long our product can last and we handle all our customer accordingly.

4. Tint Specification : IRR or TEST
Specification is always not accurate ranting.gif any more in market. I advice everybody should not believed what has been design out for you to see.
Please enter the tinting shop, do more solar meter testing and practical testing direct on your vehicle, more than just comparing the tint spec on website.
You will be cheated easily.
MAYBE THE MS2669 AND QR CODE WILL HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU BUY. INFORMATION OF TINT SPECIFICATION IN THE QR CODE IS TESTED BY THE LAB. thumbup.gif

5.Justified Original Product
You paying more money to purchase good brand product. Unfortunately, many franchisee may sell fake product or non original product on your car, so called "House Brand".
They will tell you the quality is about the same, house brand cheaper and better quality. They tell you also "Many of their customer rather choose house brand."
Really hard sell. Why? Original product costing is very high. Selling house brand can make them earn more.
Of course the tint spec of the house brand products are DESIGNED as good as original one. So now you understand more!
Original brand product is come with brand logo on the film, packaging box and brand warranty card.

6.Product Warranty Issue
If you buy a good brand with many outlet in Malaysia. Be aware, if the tint seller tell you. "YOU ONLY CAN CLAIM WARRANTY IN MY SHOP".
This means you are provide a SHOP WARRANTY CARD, not BRAND WARRANTY CARD.
These happen because of 2 things.
a) You are given the fake or non original product. Other dealer unable to recognized your product. You warranty service gone, if the dealer no more in business.
b) The brand principle not taking serious care on customer service. They don't want to take any responsibility on their franchisee problem.

For my understanding, Brand warranty system is applicable in Raytech and 3M. Others brand I am not so sure.
Brand warranty card is special develop to protect all customer getting original product of the brand.
You guys can follow my page to understand more on the Raytech Warranty System.

You can share this out to friends.

Thank you for reading.

Lord Gitsy
post Dec 28 2017, 03:19 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(WannaGetBuffed @ Dec 27 2017, 09:50 AM)
The FAIR comparison is I compared your RAYTECH RX SERIES  (TSER 62%) + ULTRA 70 (TSER 58%) with other brand that has SIMILAR specification on paper.

If other so called "ILLEGAL TINTS"  has the same spec with your raytech RX and U70 series are legalized by JPJ , your RX and U70 is far below the advertised spec on paper . You keep spouting FAIR comparison, is your paper spec FAIR?

It is not fair that you put the paper spec as higher as those ILLEGAL TINTS that has similiar TSER and yet not performing up to expectation and I am sure a lot of customers bought into that.

I compare same TSER with your highest end RX TSER and U70. What is not FAIR? I let the forummers judge what is NOT FAIR.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Your spec is higher than those so call ILLEGAL TINTS. But based on my own usage on this 2 tint, your RX probably cannot even compare with those tint with the same spec on paper. If i was ever ask to pay again for another RT tint, I would have just rather throw my money into the drain or let JPJ tangkap me and pay for saman than go with a product which does not perform as it advertised.

If you can proof that RAYTECH tint has a TSER of 62% for RX and U70 TSER 58%, I will eat back my words and offer you and your team a public apology.
Hey, Raytech attacker. Mind your words. Please don't simply comment and please pay respect on others.
You are welcome to Raytech HQ, Seri Kembangan with your camera man. We show you proof.

Lord Gitsy
post Dec 28 2017, 03:21 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Dec 28 2017, 03:19 PM)
Hey, Raytech attacker. Mind your words. Please don't simply comment and please pay respect on others.
You are welcome to Raytech HQ, Seri Kembangan with your camera man. We show you proof.
We all waiting for your apologise.

Lord Gitsy
post Dec 30 2017, 11:44 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(WannaGetBuffed @ Dec 28 2017, 03:36 PM)
So that's how you treat your customer. Name calling me and ask me don't simply comment when I'm not a satisfied customer? Good service.
You go too far bro. We settle the problem nicely. We welcome you for further discussion. Not keep pumping false news, or create misleading info teaching others how to choose film with your own concept with is wrong. We respect each other in this forum including tinting industry player.

By the way, Are you coming to us. We waiting to solve your issue, and guide you further.
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 5 2018, 11:55 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Chester @ Jan 5 2018, 09:26 PM)
Any news on ms2669?
Here you go bro smile.gif

QUOTE(Jessica Evo @ Dec 24 2017, 01:07 PM)
user posted image

> Consumers are not forced to pay more for the product. The cost of using the system’s platform will be absorbed by the industry players.
> The products haves been through vigorous and robust test to make sure that they are of high quality and fit the requirement. This helps to avoid situations where consumers are force to carry out vehicle inspections that require money and time, when law enforcers are not sure if their tint films are standardised.
> With specially-designed label, it is very easy to differentiate between a genuine product and a fake one. Consumers could download the mobile applications to scan and compare if the products are qualified or genuine.
> The information and features of the product, including its origins and brand will be listed in the system. Consumers need not to worry about being cheated by unethical sellers. They could even compare the prices of the products and select the one with fair price and high quality.
> The new mechanism requires the product to last for at least five years. This avoids the situation where consumers wrongly purchased low quality products and have to change to new tint film within a short time frame.
> While empowering the consumers’ rights to information, they still have their options. As the mechanism does not force on anyone and does not monopoly the market, consumers are free to purchase products that they like which may not come with a warranty.

Lord Gitsy
post Jan 6 2018, 11:35 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Chester @ Jan 6 2018, 05:10 PM)
Hi bro.. the qr already available at tint shops?
Not yet bro..Waiting for further announcement from AAA Association. You can follow their facebook page smile.gif
https://www.facebook.com/AAATinTrac/
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 14 2018, 01:45 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(70schild @ Jan 12 2018, 08:58 PM)
Earlier Lord Gitsy defended his Raytech films by saying:
Unfortunately, Lord Gitsy did not back up his words by showing the lab test results for Raytech. Anyway, despite the silence from Lord Gitsy the good news is that Raytech films have indeed been lab tested. Managed to find these results when the film was tested in accordance with ISO 9050:

[attachmentid=9507824]
Raytech window film products will be certified in accordance with MS2669:2017 too. After launched of new tinted rules, new Raytech customers will getting the QR code stickers after tinted their car with us. To clarify some info in the lab tested report, TSET is representing the opposite of TSER. Means if TSET 0.42, TSER is 0.58. The differences in VLT and TSER between the lab tested report with ISO 9050 and Raytech's manufacturer lab report is about 3-5% only which is in acceptable range smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 14 2018, 01:49 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(alvinrenren @ Jan 12 2018, 09:39 PM)
But this result only proves the tint and not the whole package (ie tint Plus window). Although it follows certain European standard/ international standard, it might not take into account different car manufacturers use different window specification (chemicals which will alter the results which include the tint). I highly doubt the original window glass for myvi and rolls Royce would have same result if tested without tint under those conditions.
The original window glass for myvi and rolls Royce would not have same result if tested without tint. This theory can be applied on the Smartag detection too. Different car manufacturers might use different window specification, so the detection of Smartag cannot be same too smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Jan 14 2018, 01:50 AM
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 16 2018, 11:12 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(nikkokl @ Jan 15 2018, 11:37 AM)
When is the expected implementation date for ms2669 and QR stickers issued?
Hi bro, the rumors said will be around March 2018. We will update here once we get the confirmation of the launching date. You can follow the related association facebook page for the latest updates too smile.gif

https://www.facebook.com/AAATinTrac/
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 18 2018, 02:05 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(stuffx @ Jan 17 2018, 04:02 PM)
Anyone knows where can i get this kind of tint? And what do they call it?
user posted image

user posted image
Hi bro, this is the window tints to install on commercial building or residential house windows. Normally this high reflective tints are not compliant with JPJ regulation. Most of the tinted shop should have it smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 29 2018, 11:43 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(KHOdin @ Jan 29 2018, 08:29 AM)
hey im getting a new Myvi soon
planning to get it tinted any recommended shop ? and things i should pay attention to ?
what the JPJ approved standard ?
will it interfere with the built in smart tag ?

JPJ approved standard :
VLT 70% for front windscreen;
VLT 50% for driver+front passenger side windows
VLT 30% and above for rear passenger side windows

Tips to choose a good quality window film 2018 Version

1. Popular Brand
Establish brand is not build in one day. Mostly is more than 10 years.
Brand is important due to many years good will, thousands and millions customers using that brand.
Good company will take care their brand properly and give good product and service to customer.
Good product come from world class manufacturer and run through many test, in order to create loyalty customer.

Unknown Brand
No track record. New in market. Mostly unknown source of supplier (No further information on its manufacturer on website)
Always offer very high IRR or TSER and offer very attractive price, because whatever tint specification the boss design, customer will believed, as it is cheap.

2. World Class Manufacturer
Many people do not understand why the manufacturer so important.
Good quality products are come from these place.
Strong company brand reveal its world class manufacturer online. More information can find in website.

3. Product Durability
The main reason people choose good brand nowaday, is because many people have bad experience with unknown brand, bubbles problem, heat rejection gone fast.
Due to people unable to read the the tint spec and its quality, so they rather put their trust on the good brand.
Durability link to > Good brand is link to > good manufacturer and test report.
Brand like Raytech more than 10 yeas in market. We know how long our product can last and we handle all our customer accordingly.

4. Tint Specification : IRR or TEST
Specification is always not accurate any more in market. I advice everybody should not believed what has been design out for you to see.
Please enter the tinting shop, do more solar meter testing and practical testing direct on your vehicle, more than just comparing the tint spec on website.
You will be cheated easily.
MAYBE THE MS2669 AND QR CODE WILL HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU BUY. INFORMATION OF TINT SPECIFICATION IN THE QR CODE IS TESTED BY THE LAB. thumbup.gif

5.Justified Original Product
You paying more money to purchase good brand product. Unfortunately, many franchisee may sell fake product or non original product on your car, so called "House Brand".
They will tell you the quality is about the same, house brand cheaper and better quality. They tell you also "Many of their customer rather choose house brand."
Really hard sell. Why? Original product costing is very high. Selling house brand can make them earn more.
Of course the tint spec of the house brand products are DESIGNED as good as original one. So now you understand more!
Original brand product is come with brand logo on the film, packaging box and brand warranty card.

6.Product Warranty Issue
If you buy a good brand with many outlet in Malaysia. Be aware, if the tint seller tell you. "YOU ONLY CAN CLAIM WARRANTY IN MY SHOP".
This means you are provide a SHOP WARRANTY CARD, not BRAND WARRANTY CARD.
These happen because of 2 things.
a) You are given the fake or non original product. Other dealer unable to recognized your product. You warranty service gone, if the dealer no more in business.
b) The brand principle not taking serious care on customer service. They don't want to take any responsibility on their franchisee problem.

For my understanding, Brand warranty system is applicable in Raytech and 3M. Others brand I am not so sure.
Brand warranty card is special develop to protect all customer getting original product of the brand.
You guys can follow my page to understand more on the Raytech Warranty System.

Lord Gitsy
post Feb 21 2018, 10:44 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(@[email protected] @ Feb 21 2018, 09:26 PM)
Just tinted Raytech MX for Front windscreen, it is pretty hot under the sun, still can feel dashboard is pretty hot...TSER for MX is 56%, still not good enough?
Hi bro, we have sent you request to follow up your issue. You can visit to any Raytech branches to have the solar meter testing and our sales consultant will check your issue. Thanks smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Feb 21 2018, 10:47 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Feb 21 2018, 10:54 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(milky @ Feb 12 2018, 01:59 PM)
any gooding tinted film?
not so expensive....
bini  complain direct sunlight burn skin LOLL..
if possible ada yang JPJ complied + and the tinted ada yang gelap sikit?
Hi bro, normally tinted yg gelap sikit are not compliance with JPJ rules, but it can have better heat rejection performance with lower budget. smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Feb 24 2018, 11:43 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(jchong @ Feb 23 2018, 07:35 PM)
Actually I think the solar meter can only test BTU performance. It can't actually measure TSER %.

Perhaps Lord Gitsy can clarify.
There is VLT meter to test VLT% in some tinted shop. Exact TSER % need to do lab testing report. Solar meter can test how much heat can reject by window film smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Feb 26 2018, 11:42 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(entiti77 @ Feb 24 2018, 12:10 PM)
I have been using raytech since 10 days ago. Found out that small bubbles(foreign particles?) coming out in certain area, almost unnoticeable but if looked carefully pretty annoying lah. Could I get warranty claim? I am afraid if these bubbles are considered within specification limit.
Hi bro, I suggest you can drop by our shop to let our technician check for you. There is 2 types of bubbles on the window film.

a) Dirt Bubbles - Normally will not disappear, can claim workmanship warranty and need retint.

b) Air Bubbles - Normally will disappear within 3-4 days for SOLAR film. SAFETY film need wait for few months.

Last advice, if you not sure what kind of bubble is it, and the bubble still there after 1 week, it is advice to drive back the car to the our shop and we will check for you smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Feb 26 2018, 11:47 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(JuneResources @ Feb 26 2018, 10:27 AM)
Hi guy, I wanna to inquiry regarding the Cerato vehicle got provide warranty of windscreen tinted. Previously purchase this vehicle include Raytech windows tinted. And previously got claim for warranty of change the behind windscreen tinted due to wrinkle tinted issued.

First time done of claim warranty of windows tinted, but found out there is a faulty function of line bar windows heater. And I walk in to Kia service center for warranty purposes about this windows heater but mentioned that Kia will not responsible due to you replace the windows tinted and causing damaged of windows heater.

Then I walk in to Raytech Johor there for compensate of this damaged windows heater.
They don't care about this and tell us should refer to Kia service center. Damn, keep the ball throw here and throw there against customers.

And again, I found the skills of Raytech staff is really poor. Already done first time replacement, found again the windscreen tinted a bit burble issued and wrinkle again.  shakehead.gif This issued should refer to Kia service center or Raytech after sales service??

If in this case, how should we do? Seeking for your professional teams to advice and procedure.
Hi bro, sorry for the trouble that you met with our Raytech dealer in Johor. We have sent you request to follow up your case. Thank you smile.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Feb 26 2018, 11:50 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Feb 28 2018, 06:50 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(laliloo @ Feb 26 2018, 10:51 AM)
good enough to test how much heat it can reject?
I would say solar power meter is more accurately than the normal IRR meter which it measure the total heat rejected by window film smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Feb 28 2018, 06:52 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(entiti77 @ Feb 27 2018, 12:14 AM)
It is on Safety film, should i wait for few months? It has just been two weeks since I installed the tints.
Hi bro, I suggest you can drop by our shop when you're free to check it. Our sales consultant will solve it for you smile.gif

22 Pages « < 18 19 20 21 22 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0378sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th August 2020 - 07:05 AM