post Nov 28 2013, 05:59 PM, updated 6y ago

9 posts

Has anyone watched this yet? Any comments? smile.gif

This post has been edited by Nighthawk2071: Nov 28 2013, 06:06 PM
luckykid5
post Nov 29 2013, 02:08 AM

Getting Started
217 posts

very nice. probably one of the best Disney movie over the past many years (since Lion King IMHO).

The songs are very catchy and you will love the movie (both adults and kids).
ErgoProxi
post Nov 29 2013, 03:49 AM

Aren't I just good enough to eat?
2,702 posts

QUOTE(luckykid5 @ Nov 29 2013, 02:08 AM)
very nice. probably one of the best Disney movie over the past many years (since Lion King IMHO).

The songs are very catchy and you will love the movie (both adults and kids).
even after it is dubbed?

QUOTE(cinema.com.my)
Frozen (Malay)
The Malay dubbed version of "Frozen". Loosely based on Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale "The Snow Queen", Disney's 53rd animated feature features the voices of Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel in the coolest comedy-adventure ever to hit the big screen! When a prophecy traps a kingdom in eternal winter, Anna, a fearless optimist, teams up with extreme mountain man Kristoff and his sidekick reindeer Sven on an epic journey to find Anna's sister Elsa, the Snow Queen, and put an end to her icy spell. Encountering mystical trolls, a funny snowman named Olaf, Everest-like extremes and magic at every turn, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom from destruction.

Classification: U
Genre: Adventure / Animation
General Release Date: 28 Nov 2013
Running Time: 1 Hour 48 Minutes
Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Cast: Liyana Jasmay, Marsha Milan, Ray ERA
Director: Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
Format: 2D
source

This post has been edited by ErgoProxi: Nov 29 2013, 03:51 AM
BeastX
post Nov 29 2013, 08:56 AM

Genomics Revolution; Proud to be a Scientist
4,757 posts

QUOTE(ErgoProxi @ Nov 29 2013, 03:49 AM)
even after it is dubbed?

QUOTE(cinema.com.my)
Frozen (Malay)
The Malay dubbed version of "Frozen". Loosely based on Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale "The Snow Queen", Disney's 53rd animated feature features the voices of Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel in the coolest comedy-adventure ever to hit the big screen! When a prophecy traps a kingdom in eternal winter, Anna, a fearless optimist, teams up with extreme mountain man Kristoff and his sidekick reindeer Sven on an epic journey to find Anna's sister Elsa, the Snow Queen, and put an end to her icy spell. Encountering mystical trolls, a funny snowman named Olaf, Everest-like extremes and magic at every turn, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom from destruction.

Classification: U
Genre: Adventure / Animation
General Release Date: 28 Nov 2013
Running Time: 1 Hour 48 Minutes
Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Cast: Liyana Jasmay, Marsha Milan, Ray ERA
Director: Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
Format: 2D
source
Watched the Frozen (ENG) with Malay subtitles.... I'd say Kristen Bell does have an amazing singing voice.....
ErgoProxi
post Nov 29 2013, 09:30 AM

Aren't I just good enough to eat?
2,702 posts

QUOTE(BeastX @ Nov 29 2013, 08:56 AM)
Watched the Frozen (ENG) with Malay subtitles.... I'd say Kristen Bell does have an amazing singing voice.....
where?

This post has been edited by ErgoProxi: Nov 29 2013, 09:32 AM
fuelsave
post Nov 29 2013, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
126 posts

watching on sunday
BeastX
post Nov 29 2013, 12:56 PM

4,757 posts

QUOTE(ErgoProxi @ Nov 29 2013, 09:30 AM)
where?
GSC... 2D
BeastX
post Nov 29 2013, 01:35 PM

4,757 posts

WARNING .. Complete movie spoiler as posted on www.themoviespoiler.com with my edit added (in blue) in to be more accurate

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by BeastX: Nov 29 2013, 02:11 PM
Daniel35
post Nov 29 2013, 08:14 PM

2 posts

Going to watch
maru&box
post Nov 30 2013, 01:18 AM

Getting Started
299 posts

As a children's show, it's okay. I don't see adults getting much out of this movie other than some good visuals and the occasional catchy song.

The story is very straight forward with the exception of a clear villain until the later parts. The ending to "resolve" the major problem faced by the main characters was very Disney but nothing spectacular. Somehow there was also less comedy compared to Tangled and Wreck it Ralph. The short story animation at the start may please children but it does not shine when compared to the "Paperman" in Wreck it Ralph.

Could have been better.
2.5/5
luckykid5
post Nov 30 2013, 02:32 AM

Getting Started
217 posts

i didn't watch the dubbed version. prefer the original english version.

if you are a fan of disney, like those beauty & the beast, lion king, etc, you will like this movie.

storyline, there's nothing special. similar to tangled. quite typical walt disney movie. but the soundtrack and songs are really catchy. brings back the feeling when you watched lion king for the first time and the songs keep ringing in your ears even though the movie ended.
crazy_labelle
post Nov 30 2013, 03:47 PM

18 posts

i dont really like if too many songs... is it more or less than 3 song?
BeastX
post Nov 30 2013, 06:08 PM

4,757 posts

QUOTE(crazy_labelle @ Nov 30 2013, 03:47 PM)
i dont really like if too many songs... is it more or less than 3 song?
More.... Like 7 with one repeated...

This post has been edited by BeastX: Nov 30 2013, 06:12 PM
crazy_labelle
post Nov 30 2013, 06:16 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(BeastX @ Nov 30 2013, 06:08 PM)
More.... Like 7 with one repeated...
aiyo, 7 songs? sweat.gif
probably i'll just download a few months later laugh.gif

ryanliew87
post Dec 2 2013, 01:17 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

Juz finished watchin it... Wow din knw it was so good... Best animation movie ever ..... The story/animation and the most important the songs!! Very catchy... It will keep playing in ur head... Well done Disney once again
ChickenWing24
post Dec 2 2013, 01:37 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

I dun find it to be that great of a cartoon, especially since it's from Disney. Far from Tangled & Wreck-it Ralph. The storyline was quite flat and pretty straightforward. Loved the songs though. Personal opinion from a Disney freak.
Mikeshashimi
post Dec 2 2013, 08:29 AM

10 Years on LYN
3,848 posts

Adults who grew up watching Disney will appreciate this one.

Good animation, well balanced and thoroughly entertaining - abit too many songs for my liking tho. biggrin.gif

7/10
tonYe
post Dec 3 2013, 10:59 AM

ColourlessOpinions.com
1,387 posts

The trailer didn't do this film justice at all. To me, it's the best Disney animation since 2002.
Kyoyagami
post Dec 3 2013, 11:07 AM

KyoYagami-myed
Group Icon
Elite
1,838 posts

QUOTE(tonYe @ Dec 3 2013, 10:59 AM)
The trailer didn't do this film justice at all. To me, it's the best Disney animation since 2002.
Wait, even OVER Wreck It Ralph?
Mizu
post Dec 3 2013, 01:11 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

I watched it last week and love it to bits! The songs were kind of back to back in a few sections of the movie so that was a little annoying, but the visuals were nice and I thought the jokes were refreshing. Olaf, especially, was a crowd puller. The theater was in stitches every time he has dialogue smile.gif But I think its more suited to older chilren around 7-14 years, because the jokes would make more sense to them... tongue.gif
tonYe
post Dec 4 2013, 01:33 AM

ColourlessOpinions.com
1,387 posts

QUOTE(Kyoyagami @ Dec 3 2013, 11:07 AM)
Wait, even OVER Wreck It Ralph?
I hated Wreck It Ralph lol

QUOTE(Mizu @ Dec 3 2013, 01:11 PM)
I watched it last week and love it to bits! The songs were kind of back to back in a few sections of the movie so that was a little annoying, but the visuals were nice and I thought the jokes were refreshing. Olaf, especially, was a crowd puller. The theater was in stitches every time he has dialogue smile.gif But I think its more suited to older chilren around 7-14 years, because the jokes would make more sense to them... tongue.gif
Plenty of musicals (like even the live on stage ones) sing the same melody, sticking within theme, but changes the mood and lyrics according to situations. Surely, it can't be more annoying that the amount times a song is repeated in Les Miserable haha
Kyoyagami
post Dec 4 2013, 09:16 AM

KyoYagami-myed
Group Icon
Elite
1,838 posts

QUOTE(tonYe @ Dec 4 2013, 01:33 AM)
I hated Wreck It Ralph lol
Plenty of musicals (like even the live on stage ones) sing the same melody, sticking within theme, but changes the mood and lyrics according to situations. Surely, it can't be more annoying that the amount times a song is repeated in Les Miserable haha
hahaha. Well, I think i'll give it a go this week. Along with Captain Phillips.
tonYe
post Dec 4 2013, 11:51 AM

ColourlessOpinions.com
1,387 posts

QUOTE(Kyoyagami @ Dec 4 2013, 09:16 AM)
hahaha. Well, I think i'll give it a go this week. Along with Captain Phillips.
Oh yes, I'm definitely going to catch that one as well. You might wanna check out Enough Said as well if you're into romance comedies. smile.gif
Kyoyagami
post Dec 4 2013, 11:55 AM

KyoYagami-myed
Group Icon
Elite
1,838 posts

QUOTE(tonYe @ Dec 4 2013, 11:51 AM)
Oh yes, I'm definitely going to catch that one as well. You might wanna check out Enough Said as well if you're into romance comedies.  smile.gif
based on tomorrow, there's 4 movies releasing at the same time:

Inclusive of Snowpiercer and Gatchaman.

WHY MUST THEY ALL ATTACK US THIS WEEK!???
Mov_freak
post Dec 4 2013, 11:11 PM

aka. Nickelodein Weirdo
Group Icon
1,684 posts

Frozen (2013)

Hans Christian Andersen (Danish) wrote 168 stories!!!

By any account, that is impressive!

Based on my recollection, these have been made into animation, some form or other, Little Tiny or Thumbelina (Warner Bros), The Little Mermaid (Countless + Disney), The Emperor’s New Suit (I believe this inspired Disney's Emperor's New Groove), The Brave Tin Soldier (Part of Disney's Fantasia 2000).

Frozen is based on his The Snow Queen.

I'm NOT familiar with the original tale.

I know Disney took alot of pain when advertising this movie. It is part of Disney's Princess line, and desperate for money after the The Lone Ranger (2013) debacle, they did not want a loss the lucrative market segment (boys), so frankly when I first saw the trailer for this, I went, huh!!??!! laugh.gif

So is this movie any good?

First of all, after The Princess and the Frog (2009), I'm not sure why Disney had yet release another hand drawn animation!

Don't get me wrong, their CGI animation had improved leaps and bound after Disney and Pixar merger, I still enjoy and do miss, their hand drawn animations...

Tangled (2010) was great and this is good too!

Before I go on, I would like to go into The Little Mermaid (1989), a renaissance for Disney so to speak.

In 1988, Disney was seriously thinking about leaving the animation business. Most of their animation release after Walt Disney passed away, made less and less money (Sample of movies during this period are thing like The Black Cauldron (1985), The Great Mouse Detective (1986), Oliver & Company (1988)). Interestingly, the animation team DID NOT HAVE A SCRIPT for any of those animation features, because that was how they did it, when Walt was around... What they failed to understand was, they did had a script when Walt was around, and the script was in Walt and he over saw the projects...

The Little Mermaid was the Feature Animation departments last hurrah, so to speak, to see if Disney could still make a blockbuster animation, with all of Disney's resource behind it, with a proviso, a physical script had to be develop (the then Disney CEO Michael Eisner insisted). Apart for that crucial detail that made the movie a HUGE success, another very important ingredient that made that movie successful is the music team Howard Ashman (lyricist) & Alan Menken (Music Composer). Both of them are from the musical theater background, and Howard Ashman actually pounded into the Feature Animation team, the music has to carry the story forward and not stop the movie so a song can be done (I'm looking at you Warner [Quest for Camelot (1998)]). I really REALLY thank him for that.

Tangle has an amazing soundtrack and the music is even more interesting in Frozen.

Musically speaking this will probably do for animation soundtrack what Beauty and the Beast (1991) did for all subsequent animation.

Music team for Frozen is Robert Lopez & Kristen Anderson-Lopez. I don't think many people in Malaysia is familiar with their work. I kind know them because I've actually heard the original soundtrack for the musical theater Avenue Q!!

Their music can be interpreted from many angle

This movie actually reminds me of a joke

So, good animation

Sorry for the long review

Enjoy the movie

My Two Sen

This post has been edited by Mov_freak: Dec 4 2013, 11:16 PM
tonYe
post Dec 5 2013, 01:51 AM

ColourlessOpinions.com
1,387 posts

QUOTE(Kyoyagami @ Dec 4 2013, 11:55 AM)
based on tomorrow, there's 4 movies releasing at the same time:

Inclusive of Snowpiercer and Gatchaman.

WHY MUST THEY ALL ATTACK US THIS WEEK!???
Frozen was released last week actually. But yeah this week is mad... you forgot about Captain Phillips!
Kyoyagami
post Dec 5 2013, 09:23 AM

KyoYagami-myed
Group Icon
Elite
1,838 posts

QUOTE(tonYe @ Dec 5 2013, 01:51 AM)
Frozen was released last week actually. But yeah this week is mad... you forgot about Captain Phillips!
That's the actual main highlight this week! Haha.

But if anything, i'm going for Frozen tonight. just to weather out the next 4 movies later in the weekend. tongue.gif Captain Phillips is on the top of my list, but girlfriend has been harking about Frozen, so, might as well. tongue.gif
asepa
post Dec 5 2013, 03:26 PM

Casual
377 posts

Captain Phillips out today right? Dec 5?
Kyoyagami
post Dec 6 2013, 10:30 AM

KyoYagami-myed
Group Icon
Elite
1,838 posts

Frozen begins wonderfully. I felt the hymns was wonderful, and sets a very very nice theme.

And then it goes all out pushing out fantastic songs. I LOVED "Let It Go" and "Fixer Upper" the most. But every other number is still fantastic. I probably should go get the album. Haha.

But the script, the cast, the whole plot, even the twist, were a sight to be held. THough I would be biased to say Wreck It Ralph is better, this is no doubt one of the best Disney Animations in a very long long time.

Olaf/Josh Gad: Scene Stealer. ALL THE WAY. laugh.gif
tonYe
post Dec 6 2013, 11:03 AM

ColourlessOpinions.com
1,387 posts

QUOTE(asepa @ Dec 5 2013, 03:26 PM)
Captain Phillips out today right? Dec 5?
Yups, and it's a-must watch.

QUOTE(Kyoyagami @ Dec 6 2013, 10:30 AM)
Frozen begins wonderfully. I felt the hymns was wonderful, and sets a very very nice theme.

And then it goes all out pushing out fantastic songs. I LOVED "Let It Go" and "Fixer Upper" the most. But every other number is still fantastic. I probably should go get the album. Haha.

But the script, the cast, the whole plot, even the twist, were a sight to be held. THough I would be biased to say Wreck It Ralph is better, this is no doubt one of the best Disney Animations in a very long long time.

Olaf/Josh Gad: Scene Stealer. ALL THE WAY. laugh.gif
Snowpiercer postponed to next year lol

This post has been edited by tonYe: Dec 7 2013, 12:39 AM
tonYe
post Dec 7 2013, 12:38 AM

ColourlessOpinions.com
1,387 posts

[oops, accidentally double post]

This post has been edited by tonYe: Dec 7 2013, 12:39 AM
Kyoyagami
post Dec 7 2013, 01:06 AM

KyoYagami-myed
Group Icon
Elite
1,838 posts

QUOTE(tonYe @ Dec 6 2013, 11:03 AM)
Yups, and it's a-must watch.
Snowpiercer postponed to next year lol
Yup. I have been searching everywhere for that. haha.

Ah well, at least I need to attempt to get a seat at The White Storm in Atmos 2D. That would be interesting.
QuickFire
post Dec 7 2013, 01:32 AM

The more you sin the more you win
2,656 posts

Pfft, I read a review saying this is Disney's best since Beauty and the Beast? What a load of bollocks! It's a mostly average animation with some above average spurts, but it is far far far far from the quality of heydey Disney (Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Aladdin, Little Mermaid).

I always think the classic princess/love story should be hand drawn animation, CG lacks the required warmth, and this one is one dull looking animation, with most scene being the same shade of white. The story takes a long time before it gets mildly amusing (which is when Olaf enters the scene), and the songs are a far far far cry from the quality we saw from 20 years ago. Those days the songs were full of warmth, with irresistibly catchy melodies. Now it's all turned a bit cold, where a lot emphasis is placed on the vocals and how high pitched they can go, and less on the actual musicality of it all.
crazy_labelle
post Dec 7 2013, 03:27 PM

18 posts

It was alright for me..

The visual is amazing and the songs are wonderful. Story are simple and predictable.. It is just too pretty..
I don't think man / boy would not appreciate this movie so much as it is full of emotion and there is a lot of songs. haha..

I am not a fan of musical, but i do enjoy most of the songs. My fav:
- At the end of the Do You Want to Build a Snowman?', I had tears in my eyes. haha.. it is super embarrassing..
- Love is an Open Door is quite nice too as it has some modern influence in it
- The best song definitely 'Let It Go'.. Also, i think it is the best scene in the movie..

At the end of the movie i feel like i'm watching one of Barbie movies. U know, the main theme is about 'sisterhood and romance'. Which is basically the main ingredient of every Barbie movies.

Plus, i sat next to a group of a friendly little girls.. they are like awww, wah, hihihi on almost every scene... and their laugh is super adorable... I feel like we're having a little tea party.. it just made my day ^^.. haha...
Mov_freak
post Dec 7 2013, 05:34 PM

aka. Nickelodein Weirdo
Group Icon
1,684 posts

QUOTE(QuickFire @ Dec 7 2013, 01:32 AM)
Pfft, I read a review saying this is Disney's best since Beauty and the Beast? What a load of bollocks! It's a mostly average animation with some above average spurts, but it is far far far far from the quality of heydey Disney (Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Aladdin, Little Mermaid).

I always think the classic princess/love story should be hand drawn animation, CG lacks the required warmth, and this one is one dull looking animation, with most scene being the same shade of white. The story takes a long time before it gets mildly amusing (which is when Olaf enters the scene), and the songs are a far far far cry from the quality we saw from 20 years ago. Those days the songs were full of warmth, with irresistibly catchy melodies. Now it's all turned a bit cold, where a lot emphasis is placed on the vocals and how high pitched they can go, and less on the actual musicality of it all.
Grouch! laugh.gif

Your name wouldn't happen to be Oscar, would it?... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Mov_freak: Dec 7 2013, 07:25 PM
QuickFire
post Dec 8 2013, 02:08 AM

The more you sin the more you win
2,656 posts

QUOTE(Mov_freak @ Dec 7 2013, 05:34 PM)
Grouch! laugh.gif

Your name wouldn't happen to be Oscar, would it?... tongue.gif
Hey man, I'm only a grouch when the movie isn't good!

For example, tonight I watched Captain Phillips and I did not grouch because the movie was good. biggrin.gif
Mov_freak
post Dec 8 2013, 09:31 AM

aka. Nickelodein Weirdo
Group Icon
1,684 posts

QUOTE(QuickFire @ Dec 8 2013, 02:08 AM)
Hey man, I'm only a grouch when the movie isn't good!

For example, tonight I watched Captain Phillips and I did not grouch because the movie was good.  biggrin.gif
Thanks for that, Mr. "Don't talk to me about The Hobbit, I didn't even watch the LOTR Trilogy..." laugh.gif
J_pandapuppet
post Dec 10 2013, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

Despite the love from all across the globe, I find Frozen rather underwhelming. If the point was 'conceal don't feel', Disney has clearly make the point taken. Having grown up to Disney films, I really want to love Frozen; that fear personality from a main role kind of bothers me, there's nothing as fearless as Tangled, Beauty & the Beast, Mulan, The Lion King, even Pocahontas has better role execution. With rather cheesy old-school Disney charm and musical score, Frozen' has taken Disney to another level by making a superb 3D visually pleasing family entertainment, an animation film that might cause you goosebumps all over for a moment. Best recommend to watch this in 3D.
ssilvia
post Dec 11 2013, 12:02 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

i watched also..vry nice...haha..the title vry good and new.. i like Elsa her power..haha..and the song...very nice!
elm0001
post Dec 11 2013, 06:40 PM

I'm Tyrion Lannister's whore
678 posts

good god, kristoff is so hot. i'd definitely play with him before going up to the mountain.

excuse me while i miang a bit.

but anyway, Let it Go is definitely the best song in the movie. and the scene (of the song) is so beautiful.
IXionI
post Dec 11 2013, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

havent watched the movie yet
when i listened to the song... i was like...
it's been awhile to have "disney-like" song ever since the last film i watched (dunno how many years ago)
ssilvia
post Dec 12 2013, 02:31 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DQYdcUB0eg

LET IT GO..vry nice
bryanling
post Dec 12 2013, 11:50 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

Going to watch by tmr, after back from work!
Ichighost
post Mar 21 2014, 08:57 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

user posted image
skylinelover
post Mar 22 2014, 08:46 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
5,497 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Mar 21 2014, 08:57 AM)
user posted image
Haha nice poster laugh.gif rclxms.gif
yunip
post Mar 24 2014, 01:36 AM

23 posts

ok
Mr Fahmez
post Jun 14 2014, 12:56 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Nighthawk2071 @ Nov 28 2013, 05:59 PM)
Has anyone watched this yet?  Any comments?  smile.gif
[FONT=Arial]Let It Go!!!!! Let it Go!!!!!!! rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Raikkonen
post Aug 14 2015, 11:12 PM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂
7,943 posts

Evening happy.gif

Recently found time to watch it happy.gif

Disney's always awesome.

Lovely movie.

Fell in love with Elsa and Anna tongue.gif

What a twist about the 'true love'

My guess was correct but Prince Hans did surprise me.

Reason I watched it is because my 20 month old nephew loves it.

And I'm glad I did.

Evergreen movie.

PS: Watched 'Tangled' too tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Raikkonen: Aug 14 2015, 11:19 PM
skylinelover
post Aug 15 2015, 05:15 AM

5,497 posts

QUOTE(Raikkonen @ Aug 14 2015, 11:12 PM)
Evening happy.gif

Recently found time to watch it happy.gif
Disney's always awesome.

Lovely movie.

Fell in love with Elsa and Anna tongue.gif

What a twist about the 'true love'

My guess was correct but Prince Hans did surprise me.
Reason I watched it is because my 20 month old nephew loves it.

And I'm glad I did.

Evergreen movie.

PS: Watched 'Tangled' too tongue.gif

Damm you are 2 late in the game laugh.gif doh.gif

Now i already finish watching inside out from SOMEWHERE hahahaha
Raikkonen
post Aug 15 2015, 09:08 PM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂
7,943 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Aug 15 2015, 05:15 AM)
Damm you are 2 late in the game laugh.gif doh.gif

Now i already finish watching inside out from SOMEWHERE hahahaha
Evening happy.gif

Not really into 'Inside Out'

Not liking the characters and storyline.

Raikkonen
post Aug 15 2015, 09:12 PM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂
7,943 posts

The best part happy.gif

Will do the same for 'Tangled' thread tongue.gif
Mandy Moore's "I See The Light" totally goosebumps. Grammy Award for Best Song happy.gif
Patircularly if you're in love.

This post has been edited by Raikkonen: Aug 15 2015, 10:05 PM
bro bro
post Aug 16 2015, 09:22 AM

Getting Started
177 posts

Just got to know that they have brother which is Tarzan ! No joke !
Raikkonen
post Aug 18 2015, 07:39 AM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂
7,943 posts

Morning happy.gif

Guess who came to visit? tongue.gif

user posted image
skylinelover
post Aug 18 2015, 09:00 PM

5,497 posts

Woah what a surprise ohmy.gif
kagamistar
post Aug 20 2015, 01:11 AM

On my way
553 posts

QUOTE(Raikkonen @ Aug 18 2015, 07:39 AM)
Morning happy.gif

Guess who came to visit? tongue.gif

user posted image
Ha ha ha
Osairis
post Sep 1 2015, 04:31 PM

5 posts

It's a cute movie, and the kids will love it. I personally thought that this movie was only mediocre for a Disney movie though.
defaultname365
post Feb 14 2019, 06:25 AM

Windows® 8.1 | Xbox 360™ | PlayStation® 4
1,041 posts

Looks darker/grimmer than the first.

Worthy successor to "Let It Go" is going to be mighty difficult 😀
gaeria84
post Feb 15 2019, 11:11 AM

Enthusiast
777 posts

QUOTE(defaultname365 @ Feb 14 2019, 06:25 AM)

Looks darker/grimmer than the first.

Worthy successor to "Let It Go" is going to be mighty difficult 😀
No high hopes for this. Disney is bad at making sequels
defaultname365
post Jun 11 2019, 09:49 PM

Windows® 8.1 | Xbox 360™ | PlayStation® 4
1,041 posts

Looks like they're exploring the limits of her power 😁

skylinelover
post Jun 13 2019, 10:44 AM

5,497 posts

Haha deng. Not planning 2 watch till i get positive reviews. Hahahaha.
Heyheyitsme P
post Jun 15 2019, 06:58 PM

Probation
19 posts

Overrated. No idea why it's so famous. Tangled and Aladdin are far much better. I See the Light, A Whole New World and Speechless are better.

But since I'm Disney's fan, I'm gonna watch Frozen II anyway.
GOPI56
post Jun 15 2019, 07:00 PM

Enthusiast
724 posts

Currently watching Frozen prawn. More nice than the actual movie.
markgrynko1472
post Jun 19 2019, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(GOPI56 @ Jun 15 2019, 07:00 PM)
Currently watching Frozen prawn. More nice than the actual movie.
What is this? A parody? LOL
oucheev
post Jun 21 2019, 04:21 PM

Casual
433 posts

QUOTE(Heyheyitsme @ Jun 15 2019, 06:58 PM)
Overrated. No idea why it's so famous. Tangled and Aladdin are far much better. I See the Light, A Whole New World and Speechless are better.

But since I'm Disney's fan, I'm gonna watch Frozen II anyway.
I think Brave was a better SJW movie compared to Frozen. Merinda was a much more better girl role model character than Anna & Elsa. Anna was no different from all the earlier Disney princess like Snow White and Cinderella. Elsa was popular only because she was basically X-men. She basically ran away from her problem and say she does not care anymore.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1577sec    3.91    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 02:12 AM