Looking for good Broadband to play SC2, Return to play league

TSRyto
post Nov 27 2013, 12:21 PM, updated 11y ago

Hi all. Just wanna know a good broadband to play SC2, good ping, without lag.
Currently i use Maxis Broadband 6gb. I use 6gb play WoW with no problem, however when playing LoL it got me dc. I can only play LoL single player against AI, but the ping is 200-300 blink.gif . I also can play SC2 but only on single player. I never try use broadband in the league or multiplayer because i fear it will got me dc. For now i try to use U Mobile, but others broadband is much appreciated.

Thank in advanced. rclxms.gif
OKLY
post Nov 27 2013, 12:26 PM

The Penguin Vader
11,946 posts

QUOTE(Ryto @ Nov 27 2013, 12:21 PM)
Hi all. Just wanna know a good broadband to play SC2, good ping, without lag.
Currently i use Maxis Broadband 6gb. I use 6gb play WoW with no problem, however when playing LoL it got me dc. I can only play LoL single player against AI, but the ping is 200-300  blink.gif . I also can play SC2 but only on single player. I never try use broadband in the league or multiplayer because i fear it will got me dc. For now i try to use U Mobile, but others broadband is much appreciated.

Thank in advanced. rclxms.gif
Avoid wireless broadband for gaming if possible but if you can only go the wireless way, try look for LTE/4G or maybe go with Yes broadband if your area is within coverage.
TSRyto
post Nov 27 2013, 12:30 PM

QUOTE(OKLY @ Nov 27 2013, 12:26 PM)
Avoid wireless broadband for gaming if possible but if you can only go the wireless way, try look for LTE/4G or maybe go with Yes broadband if your area is within coverage.
Due to some circumstances i have to use Wireless for awhile. sweat.gif
And about YES broadband, it is coincidence my area (sekitar taman) where i live doesn't provide YES broadband coverage. doh.gif
Kinda suck you know.
slickz
post Nov 27 2013, 09:55 PM

Exalted Senior Elite Member
2,149 posts

Hah it really depends on so many factors, crowded area with many smartphones in the area (a crowded mcd for example), rainy, etc... will affect your connection stability.

I got away with playing on my cheapo 38 ringgit 3G celcom iphone plan; on usb tethering to my iphone 4. No DC biggrin.gif

THat's my portable sc2 setup, on my ultrabook. At home? Unifi 10Mbps. Korea, europe, americas, no DC.

0.0131sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:59 PM