Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Saw Exact Number Plate of Mine, Report Made at Police Station..guess wat

views

TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 09:46 AM, updated 11y ago

Getting Started
92 posts

saw a stranger vehicle using exactly same number plate as mine, which means that guy fake his own number plate. So i made police report just in case. Met that fella few times, and i even told him face to face to remove it, but he didnt.

So i made police report, and guess what...."tidak apa-apa yang saya boleh buat"

so our police jobs is ronda ronda catch ppl who dont wear helmet, safety belt, no license, funky number plate, foreigner no permit, all petty cases to get ahem-ahem....but not this straight forward problem
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 09:50 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(zeliustitan @ Nov 20 2013, 09:48 AM)
report to JPJ?
thought i would be easier to report to police station, coz JPJ not near and definitely not customer friendly. And i bet if i go JPJ, "report kat police station" is the first response i will get
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(NXJ @ Nov 20 2013, 09:50 AM)
Unless you have that guy's IC number or his car's actual number

Nothing police can do

Takkan you nak police setup road block to stalk one fella
i told him where the fella stay also la.......takkan he want me to bring the fella to police station. Go and visit the fella la
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(funnybone @ Nov 20 2013, 09:50 AM)
Double jeopardy....JPJ will say that is not the approved number but cannot act on the driver coz its criminal offence.....police say can't do shit?

Better hire a thug for RM300 and beat up teh driver until he stops using the number plate
then i get fined and jailed ? just like how the moneychanger and menteri case?
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(zimhibikie @ Nov 20 2013, 09:51 AM)
I tot vehicle registration is under JPJ? so report to JPJ la..same la, if tandas tersumbat, takkan mau report kt pulis gak kot..
its not an issue of JPJ issue 2 same number plates...he alrdy admit he faking his number plate.
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 09:55 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(Legolass @ Nov 20 2013, 09:53 AM)
If we rakyat can easily/have the authority to carry out checking and find one's IC and actual car plat number then whats police job? Sit and wait spoonfed info instead of find info?

No wonder BN still rules beloved msia.
exactly. Matter in fact, i alrdy gave so much info...whereabout, what vehicle, what number...watelse i need to spoonfeed them?
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 09:57 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(Glockers @ Nov 20 2013, 09:54 AM)
BEnda simple macam ni pon tak tahu buat...report to JPJ. Then JPJ akan check system. Print out. Then pergi police station buat report. Kalau dapat ambil gambar kenderaan tu lagi bagus.

Pastu balik. So kalau ada apa2 masalah timbul nanti awak dah ada bukti dah buat laporan polis.
ok. i know making police report will be my first step, coz its my back up jsut in case anything happen. But, ur other advice on asking JPJ make print out system. I do hope u know JPJ isnt customer firendly, and infact worse than our police station. And what kinda print out i expect from JPJ. A list of registration number with the attaching chasis engine number? wudnt that be the same as my geran which im holding now?
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(Glockers @ Nov 20 2013, 10:07 AM)
No one is holding gun to your head and force you to go to JPJ. If you have problems dealing with them in the past does not mean they going to be rude to you now.

You can simply tell them that you saw a vehicle with the same registration number as yours and tell them that you have made a police report about this and would like to ask their simple advice what you should do next. Then they will check in their database is there any such number duplicate in their system. If no, then tell them what should you do next. It is as simple as that.

How old are you btw? 18?
nah...im not 18...and actually i deal a lot with JPJ coz its part of my work and business. But yeah, they dont hold gun to my head, but they at least will waste 3hrs of my time...at least..and in the end, i might not get anything out from it.
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 10:34 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(spring onion @ Nov 20 2013, 10:34 AM)
file a report la, rm2 only

anything happen that will be your shield
alrdy made police report. And keeping a copy. My next step will bring this up to JPJ. Just complain here of how our police scope of job is.....
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(Mercury_fulminate @ Nov 20 2013, 10:37 AM)
you said that you deal with JPJ lot of time, sure you know some of the officer.. so they didn't said any thing to you , advise or anything? kinda weird though..
hahaaha...i wish so...but no, i dont know anyone of them in particular where i can ask for favour. But i know how they work, and trust me, they are not ISO standard or anywhere near that. Im not a JPJ runner in actual, just that my business dealings involve them. Some of the difficult cases i will ask freelance runner to do it.
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 11:18 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(Lucifer96 @ Nov 20 2013, 10:45 AM)
Then you should be fully aware of what's the implication if that car number was involved in any sort of crime.

Few hours of your PRECIOUS time, vs explaining to police when something happened (which I can assure you, will take a lot more of your PRECIOUS time)

Learn to prioritize your shits. What the heck...
hahaa...yes, i just made police report yesterday. So i will forward this to JPJ as soon as any of my worker is in JPJ. Thanks thou
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 11:19 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(YuenZhao @ Nov 20 2013, 10:46 AM)
why dont u report to jpj and get ur car plate number changed?
why shud i get my plate changed?
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 11:20 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(+3kk! @ Nov 20 2013, 11:06 AM)
theres a systemic problem with our number plates

little do people know that somone can create a plate without registering with any enforcement department

therein when the cop says nothing they can do, its actually quite right because the said number plate created has no infomation backing to it

the way is to persue that all number plates need to be registered in JPJ and polis
no, this is not systematic problem, as i mentioned before, he alrdy admit that he fake the number plate. N promised to me that he will change it back to his actual plate
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 11:21 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(darosha @ Nov 20 2013, 11:12 AM)
Unless you know name and address of that guy who using your number, that report is as good as useless. Let me tell you a random number plate and try to find the number by ronda2
yeah. i told police dy where he stay...his race, roughly his age..wat else i need to give? his spandex size?
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(ShinG3e @ Nov 20 2013, 11:29 AM)
woah *mindfark*

let's see how insurance/pulis solve this case.  laugh.gif
hahaa..why wud i wanna get into deeper shit than this alrdy?
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

That fella used it on a bike. So cant see clearly from roadtax. And its not the same car/bike colour or model. But lets talk abt this. Does it really matter?
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 11:39 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(+3kk! @ Nov 20 2013, 11:36 AM)
it is, consider that the system in Malaysia allows me to fake any plate i want because it only needs RM20 to make a plastic plate. there is no restriction to it. in this case its great he admits his fault, but lets say i dont, and you saw me on the road, you dont know my address.

there is no system in place to stop this
so in the system that u propose, any new plate (physically) made, must go through police and JPJ. I dont know if any country actually do this system. But i suppose the responsibilities shud be on the enforcer to catch those that fake number plate. Not us public to endure extra cost or hassle in replacing damaged plates or anything like that
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(JoeYoung @ Nov 20 2013, 11:39 AM)
Yeah. Food for though. His police report will be like this.
Pada waktu and tarikh xxxxx. Semasa saya hendak belok masuk lorong xxxx. Saya terlanggar sendiri. Jumlah kerosakan belum ditentukan. Sekian laporan saya.
hahaah
polis : jadi siapa langgar siapa?
me : saya langgar saya sendiri datuk
polis : sepak kang
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

just called JPJ...although was pass ard from one department to another...at last got the right person(i hope so). She from khidmat pelanggan and she took down the details and will pass to bahagian penguatkuasa & siasatan. Ask me to forward the police report to her. Will call back next week to check on the status of investigation
TSK5WHITE
post Nov 20 2013, 03:13 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(kepompong @ Nov 20 2013, 02:58 PM)
plat org tu mmg betul cuma kereta kau beli tu yang tipu..
saya ada geran nya..... sad.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:37 PM