8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Saw Exact Number Plate of Mine, Report Made at Police Station..guess wat

views

fantasy1989
post Nov 20 2013, 10:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,593 posts

u got take any video or photo which included muka owner?

else ...how police can track?

sgwc
post Nov 20 2013, 10:06 AM

18 posts

Bro, snap gambar buat bukti pastu report kat JPJ la. Ade hp kamera pun tak reti reti nak guna. . .
ilario
post Nov 20 2013, 10:06 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(K5WHITE @ Nov 20 2013, 09:46 AM)
saw a stranger vehicle using exactly same number plate as mine, which means that guy fake his own number plate. So i made police report just in case. Met that fella few times, and i even told him face to face to remove it, but he didnt.

So i made police report, and guess what...."tidak apa-apa yang saya boleh buat"

so our police jobs is ronda ronda catch ppl who dont wear helmet, safety belt, no license, funky number plate, foreigner no permit, all petty cases to get ahem-ahem....but not this straight forward problem
if i were u......i go and look at his roadtax(if car lah, if motorbike hmm.gif ) and of course take a picture and go to JPJ for report. ;-)
SUSGlockers
post Nov 20 2013, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(K5WHITE @ Nov 20 2013, 09:57 AM)
ok. i know making police report will be my first step, coz its my back up jsut in case anything happen. But, ur other advice on asking JPJ make print out system. I do hope u know JPJ isnt customer firendly, and infact worse than our police station. And what kinda print out i expect from JPJ. A list of registration number with the attaching chasis engine number? wudnt that be the same as my geran which im holding now?
No one is holding gun to your head and force you to go to JPJ. If you have problems dealing with them in the past does not mean they going to be rude to you now.

You can simply tell them that you saw a vehicle with the same registration number as yours and tell them that you have made a police report about this and would like to ask their simple advice what you should do next. Then they will check in their database is there any such number duplicate in their system. If no, then tell them what should you do next. It is as simple as that.

How old are you btw? 18?
zeliustitan
post Nov 20 2013, 10:07 AM

Casual
466 posts

QUOTE(K5WHITE @ Nov 20 2013, 09:50 AM)
thought i would be easier to report to police station, coz JPJ not near and definitely not customer friendly. And i bet if i go JPJ, "report kat police station" is the first response i will get
get a police report, then bring the report to JPJ.. best to provide picture of the car and driver as well.. save time for them and for you to wait them to do the job.
grumpydrive
post Nov 20 2013, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
173 posts

saw a stranger vehicle using exactly same number plate as mine, which means that guy fake his own number plate. So i made police report just in case. Met that fella few times, and i even told him face to face to remove it, but he didnt.
Take a pic of his mug and the car with the fake plate number. Go pulis make report, attached those with a copy of your car registration card and those pictures. Go to JPJ, forward them the report as well.

This post has been edited by grumpydrive: Nov 20 2013, 10:10 AM
ar188
post Nov 20 2013, 10:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,188 posts

so our police jobs is ronda ronda catch ppl who dont wear helmet, safety belt, no license, funky number plate, foreigner no permit, all petty cases to get ahem-ahem....but not this straight forward problem
so if speeding at hwy, you kena saman.. laugh.gif
fantasy1989
post Nov 20 2013, 10:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,593 posts

so in the end , TS got any photo of that car or not?

silent_stalker
post Nov 20 2013, 10:10 AM

Enthusiast
852 posts

QUOTE(ck_boon @ Nov 20 2013, 10:04 AM)
if u happens to go to police station and u will see how lauya their pc is using, with huge crt somemore
and all is write off pc bside corner
i doubt they kept record in server
i doubt they have cloud server
Which what makes me worried. That report is the only proof my motorcycle was stolen more then 10 years ago. Without that report, I may have to pay for that summon. Very stupid.
kucingmainan
post Nov 20 2013, 10:11 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

lel. baru keluar gua.
munky

Regular
1,971 posts

kenapa tak summon Raymond.T
SUSmrfuad87

Getting Started
169 posts

i have friend hapen like this, car and number plate duplicate, the duplicate man rob and do criminal until my freid been suspec lucky he got take picture same car and number plate only dirfent is the sport rim, he also got dbkl polis mbsa summon that not own by him, make report and please keep ur report inside ur car or wallet, if got roadblock you have bukti
arrowhead7372
post Nov 20 2013, 10:13 AM

Noob
1,916 posts

Solution : ts buy new car. No choice.
Mikeshashimi
post Nov 20 2013, 10:14 AM

10 Years on LYN
4,051 posts

JPJ la dey
MsGaijin
post Nov 20 2013, 10:14 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(K5WHITE @ Nov 20 2013, 09:50 AM)
thought i would be easier to report to police station, coz JPJ not near and definitely not customer friendly. And i bet if i go JPJ, "report kat police station" is the first response i will get
You record the conversation~ brows.gif
shaqaz10
post Nov 20 2013, 10:15 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(K5WHITE @ Nov 20 2013, 10:46 AM)

Sudah tanya JPJ??
Donphatz
post Nov 20 2013, 10:16 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

you must have a "datuk" titleship baru the whole batalion akan turun tlg anda.
ck_boon
post Nov 20 2013, 10:17 AM

Regular
1,882 posts

even police mention dunno what can help at least they can refer to reverent department wat? like the petaling street there the police traffic main station?
Lucifer96
post Nov 20 2013, 10:19 AM

Getting Started
257 posts

This is JPJ's problem. Not police.
khelben
post Nov 20 2013, 10:20 AM

I love my mum & dad
6,024 posts

QUOTE(toothgnasher @ Nov 20 2013, 09:58 AM)
if i use same plate as Bijan's car, sure polis terus make roadblock and call press conference asking public to help, telling everyone the kesalahan is under what what akta, and what's the punishment. they will even make an effort to sketch what the offender look like. how effective they are.

but like ts, rakyat biasa, so suck it up.
lewl

8 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:56 PM