Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Feedback Accounting,banking and finance INTI OR SUNWAY UNI?, INTI OR SUNWAY UNI?!?!?

views

TSLucie guj
post Nov 8 2013, 12:12 AM, updated 11y ago

11 posts

Hey there! I am really looking forward to study in malaysia but i cant decide between sunway and inti.

Plz give me a real feedback concerning both universities (the level of education,life,costs,safety,environment,its cert recognition...etc...) and plz do not go off topic, Cause its really important to make a good decision since i have to do my application as sooooooooonnnn as possible.

Thank you for helping me out. =happy.gif=
zheng88
post Nov 8 2013, 12:17 AM

Nutritionist / Nutrition Counselor
485 posts

Try to forget both, S is too arrogant and I is money minded
joesheon
post Nov 8 2013, 12:53 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(Lucie guj @ Nov 8 2013, 12:12 AM)
Hey there! I am really looking forward to study in malaysia but i cant decide between sunway and inti.

Plz give me a real feedback concerning both universities (the level of education,life,costs,safety,environment,its cert recognition...etc...) and plz do not go off topic, Cause its really important to make a good decision since i have to do my application as sooooooooonnnn as possible.

Thank you for helping me out. =happy.gif=
You should post it in Educational Essentials.

Which Inti do you mention ? Main campus in Nilai or the campus in Subang Jaya ?
TSLucie guj
post Nov 8 2013, 02:06 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(joesheon @ Nov 8 2013, 12:53 AM)
You should post it in Educational Essentials.

Which Inti do you mention ? Main campus in Nilai or the campus in Subang Jaya ?
Subang jaya
TSLucie guj
post Nov 8 2013, 02:08 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(zheng88 @ Nov 8 2013, 12:17 AM)
Try to forget both, S is too arrogant and I is money minded
O.o really...okay sad.gif
Thank you smile.gif
lianpang
post Nov 8 2013, 02:53 AM

36 posts

come over to sunway victoria university , specializing in acc /banking and finance. im a student there majoring in mrktg /international trade.

PS. my final exams in 5 hours time. bye!
Vortexx22
post Nov 8 2013, 02:57 AM

Getting Started
183 posts

Sunway is good in their Accounting course smile.gif
cnvery
post Nov 8 2013, 09:04 AM

Regular
1,831 posts

Sunway will better in Accounting, same as TARC
TSLucie guj
post Nov 8 2013, 04:41 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(lianpang @ Nov 8 2013, 02:53 AM)
come over to sunway victoria university , specializing in acc /banking and finance. im a student there majoring in mrktg /international trade.

PS. my final exams in 5 hours time. bye!
Ouhh my ... Beeeesssstt of luuck to youuu!!!!! tongue.gif
TSLucie guj
post Nov 8 2013, 04:45 PM

11 posts

Thank you for replying tongue.gif ... But is it trully the best option concerning thw teachers there? Are the people there really arrogant?

am very dependent on teachers sad.gif
TSLucie guj
post Nov 8 2013, 07:28 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(Lucie guj @ Nov 8 2013, 04:41 PM)
Ouhh my ... Beeeesssstt of luuck to youuu!!!!! tongue.gif
Heloow... I forgot to ask ...since u are already there.. What is the study cost for my units? Like..approximately... ^^
SUSalaskanbunny
post Nov 8 2013, 11:54 PM

Foodie
4,283 posts

go monash... best ranked school in msia, quality assured.. internationally recognized
TSLucie guj
post Nov 9 2013, 01:15 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(alaskanbunny @ Nov 8 2013, 11:54 PM)
go monash... best ranked school in msia, quality assured.. internationally recognized
true..but they have not accepted me as a student..yet... In addition it is really expensive..and i dont feel like repeating a year..since the competition is really tight.. I want to deal with a wide range of students..but not only targeted high iq ones.. sad.gif
SUSalaskanbunny
post Nov 9 2013, 09:31 AM

Foodie
4,283 posts

QUOTE(Lucie guj @ Nov 9 2013, 01:15 AM)
true..but they have not accepted me as a student..yet... In addition it is really expensive..and i dont feel like repeating a year..since the competition is really tight.. I want to deal with a wide range of students..but not only targeted high iq ones.. sad.gif
well, quality education comes at a price... repeating a year? why? well... i for sure would not want to settle for mediocracy... work hard now to reap the benefits later...
TSLucie guj
post Nov 9 2013, 10:08 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(alaskanbunny @ Nov 9 2013, 09:31 AM)
well, quality education comes at a price... repeating a year? why? well... i for sure would not want to settle for mediocracy... work hard now to reap the benefits later...
maybe u are right biggrin.gif
but the thing is...its kind of personal..like..i wont say retard..but am a slow learner.(thats what everyone usually say about me..because i swear i do struggle a lot..but among the best..i am always the last one to follow up.

And 2ndly its my dad who is paying for it.. sad.gif so theres that financial restriction
SUSalaskanbunny
post Nov 10 2013, 01:09 AM

Foodie
4,283 posts

QUOTE(Lucie guj @ Nov 9 2013, 10:08 AM)
maybe u are right biggrin.gif
but the thing is...its kind of personal..like..i wont say retard..but am a slow learner.(thats what everyone usually say about me..because i swear i do struggle a lot..but among the best..i am always the last one to follow up.

And 2ndly its my dad who is paying for it.. sad.gif so theres that financial restriction
i see... but what makes u think monash standards are high? high cost doesnt equal to high standards of students...
BravoZeroTwo
post Nov 11 2013, 02:37 PM

Regular
1,128 posts

QUOTE(alaskanbunny @ Nov 10 2013, 02:09 AM)
i see... but what makes u think monash standards are high? high cost doesnt equal to high standards of students...
Hi,
How do you rate Monash in this respect ? You can compare to a few others who are equally(if there's is one ) or better ?
SUSalaskanbunny
post Nov 11 2013, 06:12 PM

Foodie
4,283 posts

QUOTE(BravoZeroTwo @ Nov 11 2013, 02:37 PM)
Hi,
How do you rate Monash in this respect ? You can compare to a few others who are equally(if there's is one ) or better ?
well, the only other school that can be compared to is nottingham... academically... accounting and banking is an applied field, so academically it doesnt matter much where else finance it matters..

if you want to go into accounting just to get a job, probably sunway will do... if you're looking further then probably monash or notts... dont forget going to college is not just to get a piece of paper, but also to get educated academically and as a whole..

BravoZeroTwo
post Nov 12 2013, 05:00 PM

Regular
1,128 posts

QUOTE(alaskanbunny @ Nov 11 2013, 07:12 PM)
well, the only other school that can be compared to is nottingham... academically... accounting and banking is an applied field, so academically it doesnt matter much where else finance it matters..

if you want to go into accounting just to get a job, probably sunway will do... if you're looking further then probably monash or notts... dont forget going to college is not just to get a piece of paper, but also to get educated academically and as a whole..
Hi,
Correct me if I am wrong. Is that why some people go for professional course straight away instead of Uni life ? Where as some who would want to experience Uni life. thanks.
chiahau
post Nov 12 2013, 05:04 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(BravoZeroTwo @ Nov 12 2013, 05:00 PM)
Hi,
Correct me if I am wrong. Is that why some people go for professional course straight away instead of Uni life ? Where as some who would want to experience Uni life. thanks.
Because in accounting field, ACCA/CIMA/CPA US/iCAEW is worth more than a degree.

Add working experience to that, you'll probably manage to climb the corporate ladder way faster than a degree holder.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0175sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 AM