Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

U Mobile U-Mobile Thread V5, www.u.com.my

views

LcBoy135z
post Apr 6 2015, 08:36 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(djhenry91 @ Apr 6 2015, 07:59 AM)
Alamak.. Want top up by using click cimb but temporarily unavailable but other telco prepaid top up got (if not wrong)
pm me if u want okay...

thumbup.gif
CnY Garage
post Apr 6 2015, 11:17 AM

Regular
1,569 posts

QUOTE(LostAndFound @ Apr 5 2015, 05:03 PM)
Hi CnY Garage, I really appreciate that you're here on the forums to assist and provide your service, but in this matter I need to correct you.

The same logic applies to stock that you purchased before 1st April and selling in April, I believe. Therefore unless you find yourself with huge amounts of stock at the end of April, I suggest your net loss/gain will not be very substantial.

MCMC bodoh, tapi net effect on yourself and similar traders is mostly (in my opinion) limited to this very mafan period of dunno can sell or not. Lost revenue. Not make losses due to having to sell at lower price than buy.
haha then u should come my shop and stay for few hours and see the reactions from customers,
you might think that we are selling old stocks with new price so we MUST earn extra from this, but u dono that
most telcos already stop taking orders since 23-25 Mar, which means we need to make huge order to get sufficient stocks for the whole week, and we do not order any extra because telcos told us that OLD STOCKS sell @ old price, otherwise would get summoned, therefore i am still selling old stocks @ old price which is RM 10 for RM 10 coupons, BUT WHO WOULD APPRECIATE THAT
only those who buy @RM 10.6 for new stocks would complain, so i need to bear all the MAFAN just because i sell my products honestly? Ppl are very happy when they can buy the products @ RM 10 while every1 else buying @ 10.6
but not buying @ RM 10.6 while every1 else buying @ RM 10
do u agree ?

After few days of the stories from MCMC, Maslan, Telcos and Newspaper, what we got is

COMPLAINTS( sell @ RM 10.6 get complained, sell @ RM 10 till finished also get complained, stop selling also get complained)

kacau by CUSTOM, (sell @ RM 10.6 get summon, stop selling get kacau, then summon on gst receipt which is APPROVED by their department, sounds funny ?)

and putting our lifes in danger when customers come to complain with HAMMER

I must ask, who is getting these troubles and who is the party that is happy with this ,not complaining to u, just wanna let u all know that who should be blamed for these troubles, our society already stop selling coupons/ reloads for few days, that make us feel that, why we need to suffer all this to get this small money, we do not deserve all this, for now i only provide services for some regular customers, new customers or those last visit is more than 6 months 1, i would ask them to wait, i do not expect visit of custom notworthy.gif

QUOTE(limy3619 @ Apr 5 2015, 05:04 PM)
Hi guys, I have just switched to postpaid and am wondering how do I get my call details? Need to claim from company.
just login u.com.my selfcare to get your statement
for your information u might pay you bill with me with discount

QUOTE(OKLY @ Apr 5 2015, 10:05 PM)
Just bought a prepaid to test the speed in Taman Connaught, getting around 2.5-3.0mbps, is this considered okay for U-Mobile?
yup nowadays almost this speed, kepong here also 2-3mbps

LostAndFound
post Apr 6 2015, 11:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,582 posts

CnY Garage rclxms.gif notworthy.gif

I also hope this issue can fast settle. And that customs department and the politicians above them all kena the right karma =)
CnY Garage
post Apr 6 2015, 11:29 AM

Regular
1,569 posts

Just to let you all know

now reload and paying bill for umobile is available
but the LATEST discount please whatsapp or pm me, please do not ask for tax invoice because i can't claim any input tax for it as telco mention they already paid full amount of gst when we purchase stocks.

brows.gif stock limited ya, and those reload/ payingbill/ refund still pending 1 I would appreciate if you can remind me notworthy.gif
vostro78
post Apr 6 2015, 11:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,778 posts

QUOTE(CnY Garage @ Apr 6 2015, 11:17 AM)
haha then u should come my shop and stay for few hours and see the reactions from customers,
you might think that we are selling old stocks with new price so we MUST earn extra from this, but u dono that
most telcos already stop taking orders since 23-25 Mar, which means we need to make huge order to get sufficient stocks for the whole week, and we do not order any extra because telcos told us that OLD STOCKS sell @ old price, otherwise would get summoned, therefore i am still selling old stocks @ old price which is RM 10 for RM 10 coupons, BUT WHO WOULD APPRECIATE THAT
only those who buy @RM 10.6 for new stocks would complain, so i need to bear all the MAFAN just because i sell my products honestly? Ppl are very happy when they can buy the products @ RM 10 while every1 else buying @ 10.6
but not buying @ RM 10.6 while every1 else buying @ RM 10
do u agree ?

After few days of the stories from MCMC, Maslan, Telcos and Newspaper, what we got is

COMPLAINTS( sell @ RM 10.6 get complained, sell @ RM 10 till finished also get complained, stop selling also get complained)

kacau by CUSTOM,  (sell @ RM 10.6 get summon, stop selling get kacau, then summon on gst receipt which is APPROVED by their department, sounds funny ?)

and putting our lifes in danger when customers come to complain with HAMMER

I must ask, who is getting these troubles and who is the party that is happy with this ,not complaining to u, just wanna let u all know that who should be blamed for these troubles, our society already stop selling coupons/ reloads for few days, that make us feel that, why we need to suffer all this to get this small money, we do not deserve all this, for now i only provide services for some regular customers, new customers or those last visit is more than 6 months 1, i would ask them to wait, i do not expect visit of custom  notworthy.gif
just login u.com.my selfcare to get your statement
for your information u might pay you bill with me with discount
yup nowadays almost this speed, kepong here also 2-3mbps
yes, i feel ur pain, my another fren's hp shop also scare, currently they just sell few pcs prepaid card daily for regular customer, new face come in just told them stock habis. they even planning closed the shop few days with reason company trip...

those thay urgent need prepaid card top up i guess either goto petrol station / 7-11 or maybank2u / telco branch only.

CnY Garage
post Apr 6 2015, 11:36 AM

Regular
1,569 posts

QUOTE(vostro78 @ Apr 6 2015, 11:31 AM)
yes, i feel ur pain, my another fren's hp shop also scare, currently they just sell few pcs prepaid card daily for regular customer, new face come in just told them stock habis. they even planning closed the shop few days with reason company trip...

those thay urgent need prepaid card top up i guess either goto petrol station / 7-11 or maybank2u / telco branch only.
haha my friend teach me, when see Malay/Chinese/Indian = TOPAP HABIS

when see bangla, RM 11 coupon 10 rclxm9.gif

OKLY
post Apr 6 2015, 11:38 AM

The Penguin Vader
Group Icon
Staff
11,946 posts

QUOTE(vostro78 @ Apr 6 2015, 11:31 AM)

I tried 7-Eleven yesterday and they told me no stock also when they tried to process it through the MOL terminal.
CnY Garage
post Apr 6 2015, 11:40 AM

Regular
1,569 posts

QUOTE(OKLY @ Apr 6 2015, 11:38 AM)
I tried 7-Eleven yesterday and they told me no stock also when they tried to process it through the MOL terminal.
haha u might whatsapp /pm me now tongue.gif
djhenry91
post Apr 6 2015, 11:40 AM

Slow and Steady
6,763 posts

QUOTE(CnY Garage @ Apr 6 2015, 11:36 AM)
haha my friend teach me, when see Malay/Chinese/Indian = TOPAP HABIS

when see bangla, RM 11 coupon 10  rclxm9.gif
now prepaid reload u got stock right?
CnY Garage
post Apr 6 2015, 11:44 AM

Regular
1,569 posts

QUOTE(djhenry91 @ Apr 6 2015, 11:40 AM)
now prepaid reload u got stock right?
ya, discount rate then pm /whatsapp me cool2.gif
djhenry91
post Apr 6 2015, 12:09 PM

Slow and Steady
6,763 posts

QUOTE(CnY Garage @ Apr 6 2015, 11:44 AM)
ok..whatapp u later thx
ahlek
post Apr 6 2015, 12:23 PM

31 posts

bro..you can help to reload umobile now? i mau reload smile.gif
SUSrazhar
post Apr 6 2015, 12:47 PM

Getting Started
242 posts

QUOTE(CnY Garage @ Apr 6 2015, 11:44 AM)
How much for RM30 each for tunetalk n Umobile? drool.gif
Qash-M
post Apr 6 2015, 01:11 PM

#FreePalestine
5,955 posts

One question, how much do i have to pay for MNP my 010 no to umobile? And how's the postpaid rm50 3GB, is it worth it?
LostAndFound
post Apr 6 2015, 03:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,582 posts

QUOTE(Qash-M @ Apr 6 2015, 01:11 PM)
One question, how much do i have to pay for MNP my 010 no to umobile? And how's the postpaid rm50 3GB, is it worth it?
Summoning CnY Garage, he will take care of you. You can just PM him too.
coolstore
post Apr 6 2015, 04:08 PM

Regular
1,522 posts

besides of top up/reload,

is that all call rate and sms rate is subject to 6% more? true? as it being shown in umobile website
CnY Garage
post Apr 6 2015, 04:27 PM

Regular
1,569 posts

QUOTE(coolstore @ Apr 6 2015, 04:08 PM)
besides of top up/reload,

is that all call rate and sms rate is subject to 6% more? true? as it being shown in umobile website
paiseh, any sources ah ? biggrin.gif
jiangchen
post Apr 6 2015, 04:29 PM

Casual
385 posts

QUOTE(CnY Garage @ Apr 6 2015, 04:27 PM)
paiseh, any sources ah ?  biggrin.gif
This link maybe:

http://www.u.com.my/new_prepaidplan
digilife
post Apr 6 2015, 04:44 PM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

QUOTE(jiangchen @ Apr 6 2015, 04:29 PM)
I guess the webmaster made a mistake cause you were taxed when you bought a new topup.

Attached Image

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:53 PM