Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Link 2, By Berjaya @ Bukit Jalil Investment

views

ckming
post Oct 24 2019, 12:36 AM

11 posts

Hi All,

Looking for 667sf unit for rent. Local Chinese male. PM me if there's any. Thx.
CY1003 P
post Jan 29 2020, 06:28 PM

Probation
1 posts

they raised the maintenance fee without telling the residents who are moving in. I was expecting 0.3 something psf but turned out to be 0.4 something once I moved into the unit. Also, already have 2 theft cases happened in both Block A and B buildings.

Security very loose, they just let anyone who looks like a resident in without asking for their unit number.
If visitor also they bring them in without any proper registration. Need stronger security for sure!
SUStalzer
post Feb 11 2020, 03:32 PM

bagusnya
757 posts

Entered the mall. Seems like not much shop? It feels weird to have starbucks and a mamak shop at the front entrance of mall.

Internal shop layout feels like 1shamelin, but the shops facing road is doing good. Facilities like the lift and elevator feels like very run down without proper maintenance.
bigman
post Feb 11 2020, 04:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,949 posts

QUOTE(CY1003 @ Jan 29 2020, 06:28 PM)
they raised the maintenance fee without telling the residents who are moving in. I was expecting 0.3 something psf but turned out to be 0.4 something once I moved into the unit. Also, already have 2 theft cases happened in both Block A and B buildings.

Security very loose, they just let anyone who looks like a resident in without asking for their unit number.
If visitor also they bring them in without any proper registration. Need stronger security for sure!
Design flaw... when the resident entrances sharing with commercial area.... then break in tent to happen...
JasonKid
post Jul 20 2020, 07:37 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

Any Link 2 owner wanna rent out their units?
Please PM me
Fully furnished
xlss
post Oct 2 2020, 12:55 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

is there a owner whatapps group? im one of the owner and would like to join
kvvk
post Oct 22 2020, 03:12 PM

17 posts

Pls pm me if you have 970 sf facing golf high floor for sale. i dont want to deal with agent . owner pls pm me directly
IMAX
post May 17 2021, 11:44 AM

Casual
442 posts

just wondering is there any developer unit available for the smallest sqft...
jorgsacul
post May 18 2021, 11:56 PM

Regular
1,377 posts

QUOTE(CY1003 @ Jan 29 2020, 06:28 PM)

I got ask , Thief was own house mate.
xlss
post Mar 2 2022, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

is there an owner group for link 2? how do i join?
zeoncheng
post Sep 8 2022, 01:26 AM

3 posts

Any of your house facing cockroach issue? My friend in another floor also facing same issue. And also leaking issue.
MANGO98103 P
post Sep 20 2022, 11:44 AM

Probation
1 posts

Not sure if anyone has this water leakage problem but this seems to happen to most units already.

I am one of the owners at the The Link 2 and several days ago the management manager contacted me about a water leakage problem that has affected downstairs. They have been rushing me for a payment when I don’t have a full understanding of what actually happened. From what I know is that they are charging the owner downstairs as well. Sounds like a scam for me.

My concern is that it may be the workmanship problem instead of my problem when most residents have complained about this water leakage problem (including myself).

Another problem is that if they confirmed the leakage comes from me then why did they only fix downstairs?

My question is do I have to bear the repairing fee or is it not covered in the expensive maintenance fee I pay every freaking month for them to do these kinds of job.

woolei
post Mar 13 2023, 03:25 PM

Regular
1,697 posts

hi i just visited link2 commercial area while exploring the tropika last week end ...

omg.. why it is so huge different, the tropika is very ong and like a hot cake, plenty of ppl went to jaya shopping, having tea at that kopitiam and yam cha at starbuck.

while the link2 is very very very dead, the number of staff is more den the visitor.

is it going to be better after tropika vp? spill over effect?
Chuffling
post Jan 12 2024, 08:23 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(zeoncheng @ Sep 8 2022, 01:26 AM)
Any of your house facing cockroach issue? My friend in another floor also facing same issue. And also leaking issue.
i don't live at link 2. however, I've experienced roach issues luckily for a short time. get roach killers from shopee/ lazada... packaging macam syringe. works like magic (fast).

90 Pages « < 88 89 90Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.93    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:48 AM