Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Human Capital Management System, Kzen, Orisoft, Oracle & SAP

views

TSpickyien
post Oct 28 2013, 08:40 PM, updated 11y ago

23 posts

I am HR PIC assigned to look for the user friendly HRM software for my company. I would like to know if any of you have used those HRM software as mentioned such as KZEN Enterprise, Orisoft, Oracle Peoplesoft and SAP.

My company director would like to look for the all the modules (Payroll, HRM, Time management, TNA, appraisal & etc that related to HR activities) which is web-based system.

Please comment or share the user experience. icon_question.gif

Thank you very much.
KK_Leong P
post May 24 2019, 04:59 PM

Probation
2 posts

Maybe you can have a look at our HRM System Software smile.gif
e-Leave HRM System Malaysia

Our Attendance System Malaysia, HR Software and hardware bundle starts from RM490 onwards with optional HRM System modules such as e-Leave, e-Claim and Payroll System.

Contact us for more info thumbsup.gif

Malaysia Toll Free: 1800 87 7061
KL Office 1: +603 2780 3880
KL Office 2: +603 7980 1388
Penang Office: +604 642 0621
KK Leong: +6014 602 8442
Singapore: +65 8301 0483
Johor Office: +607 361 8927
Email: sales@bizcloud.asia
Worldwide Support (GMT +8) Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 8.00pm
Sat: 9.00am – 6.00pm
Sun: 2.00pm – 6.00pm
Rachel Stinson P
post Jun 18 2019, 01:57 PM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(pickyien @ Oct 28 2013, 08:40 PM)
I am HR PIC assigned to look for the user friendly HRM software for my company. I would like to know if any of you have used those HRM software as mentioned such as KZEN Enterprise, Orisoft, Oracle Peoplesoft and SAP.

My company director would like to look for the all the modules (Payroll, HRM, Time management, TNA, appraisal & etc that related to HR activities) which is web-based system.

Please comment or share the user experience.  icon_question.gif

Thank you very much.
Hi,

I would recommend you this product known as Titan HRMS . This is an awesome product covering all the modules that your company director needs.Its a smart HR,payroll AND talent management system. What' more good in it is that it is available at a very low subscription rate with an offer of free trial.

It is flexible and easy to integrate and use offering smart services like:

employee management

HR report generation

leaves/attendance management

employee self service

payroll management

Tax and loan ,management

accessibility through mobile devices

Announcements

Tracking of birthdays,work anniversaries and public holidays and much more.
l4nunm4l4y4
post Jun 18 2019, 02:01 PM

Enthusiast
749 posts

Thank you very much.
Imaginix OneHR - tailor made to Malaysian market
Lexi Smith P
post Jun 20 2019, 09:02 PM

Probation
7 posts

Thank you very much.
Hey – I am using SAP. It is a great tool. I can easily track customer and business interactions as well as it helps me a lot to manage financial, logistics, business areas in a single time span.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:10 PM