Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Personal Financial Management V3, It's all about managing your $$$

views

langstrasse
post Aug 1 2021, 03:25 PM

~ Have a Vice day ~
1,511 posts

QUOTE(MUM @ Jul 25 2021, 04:35 PM)
if you had been "Happily" and contented with 70% of your net worth is in ASNB holdings which provide about 4-5% returns and known that after inflation, this is almost negligible returns. ....just stay with it....
it has alot to do with your risk appetite, risk capacity, past experience or environment exposure to investing.
Nothing wrong with that...for any change away from that may subject your money to added risk of losing some of it

previously what did you do with your rest of your 30% net worth?
Thanks for your response, understood that it depends a lot on risk appetite and other factors you've cited.
The remaining 30% for me was in Stashaway, international ETFs, bursa and foreign currencies.

QUOTE(ironman16 @ Jul 25 2021, 04:40 PM)
the rule just a guide line for general purpose use only...

assume u r 35 years old , mean 65% (100 - 35) is equity.....
if u r conservative person, try to reduce it below 55% ........
if u r adventurous person , try up it until at least 70%.....

nothing is wrong/ correct bcoz individual person r different risk appetite ..........

i oso ever saw ppl recommend use rule 80 - age (mean 80 - 35 = 45 % in equity ).... brows.gif

i do follow the rule at the starting, but seen like i'm adventurous ppl.....always beyong the limit ..... sweat.gif 

if u not sure ur limit, try increased stage by stage (not sure u want try 6 month each stage or not  whistling.gif )
invest in dividend stock or fund with low volatility .... cool2.gif
Thanks, yeah I've spoken to others my age who are usually more open to risk laugh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:30 PM