Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> WTS-MOUNTEK NGROOVE SNAP 2-CAR MOUNT-TABLET/PHONE, For Small Tablets/Phones/GPS

Carmount
post Oct 16 2013, 05:08 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

nGROOVE SNAP 2 BY MOUNTEK USA
user posted image
Made in USA

Introducing nGroove Snap 2 by Mountek USA - The most versatile car mount for Small Tablets, Mobile Phones, GPS and other mobile devices. Just wedge, tighten, snap and drive!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Cool! Now you can video chat with your tablet in the car.
user posted image

PROMOTION PRICE - RM110 each (NP- RM135)

For further information please visit our website at www.mountekmalaysia.com or Mountek USA's website at www.mountek.com.

The nGrooveSnap 2 by Mountek is a revolutionary mount for any mobile device - be it small tablets (up to 8" size such as iPad Mini, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 7), mobile phones or GPS.

nGroove Snap 2 maintains the best features of its predecessor, the nGroove Snap, but has been enhanced aesthetically as well as functionality. Based on some Mountek's fans sophisticated design preferences, designers have replaced the nGroove Snap's yellow safety sticker with a subtle gray-on-black rendition of the classic Mountek logo to better match your car's interior. It also comes with rubberized grip material on all sides of the insertion blades to provide even stronger hold in the vehicle CD slots and dashboard grooves.

Its unique design places your phone at the center of your dashboard where you can easily and comfortably see it while driving - right in your CD slot. The design is so cool, that the effect is a beautiful, seamless, invisible mount that makes your device looks like it's "floating." Now your mobile devices will look like it's part of your car.

user posted image

Mountek USA had worked for years to make a mount without any visible or permanent braces, brackets, or clips. The result is a patented design with a microblade small enough to fit into the slot of your CD player or seams of your dashboard, narrow enough to hide behind your tablets or phone, and sturdy enough to withstand the rockiest of roads. It uses advance rare earth magnets to secure your mobile devices via a very thin metal badge attached to your devices.

Mountek USA designed the blade is such that it does not go far enough into your CD slot to activate the CD player mechanism, so that means you can still have a CD in your player while the mount is installed.
Cool! Now you can video chat with your tablet whilst driving.

This magnetic mobile device mount with a sleek patented nGroove blade that easily wedges into CD slots and dashboard seams, the optimal location for driver accessibility.

The nGroove Snap's pre-assembled blade has made car mount installation simple and effortless. Forget suction cups, clips, screws, and adhesives. No more sticky stains or residue on your dashboard. Just wedge, tighten, snap, and drive. It's that simple!

How Does It Work?

1. The nGroove Snap is a patented 2-piece removable blade system that expands in and out of place with a simple knob.

user posted image

2. Mountek provide low profile badge with a removable, non-permanent adhesive backing for your device. It’s only 0.55mm thin. The low profile badge is what snaps to the magnet on the nGroove Snap. It has a removable, non-permanent adhesive backing that sticks to the back of your device.

If your phone has a case, the badge is thin enough to stick it to the inside of the case for a completely invisible look.

user posted image

3. The low profile badge snaps to a powerful rare earth magnet that holds your tablet or phone steady.

user posted image

nGroove Snap 2 Features:-

- Made in the USA.

- Universal - Firmly and Safely Mounts:-

- Small Tablets (up to 8") such as iPad Mini, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, Asus FonePad/MemoPad, Acer Iconia A1, etc.

(Please note that although full size 10" Tablets maybe mounted on nGroove Snap2, however, Mountek Do Not advise/recommend using nGroove Snap2 for such Tablets as it may not be firmly secured and may dislodged during sudden bumps on the road due to its weight. Mountek has another model which is suitable for full size Tablets called nGroove Snap+.)

- Mobile Phones such as iPhone, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, etc.

- GPS

- Other mobile devices such as MP3 players.

- Flexible - Swivel Lets You Easily Position Your Device at Any Angle.

- Easy Installation - Easily Wedges Into CD Player Slots, Dashboard Seams & Other Tight Grooves Without Suction Cups, Screws, Adhesives, Glue, or Other Tools.

- Convenience - Just snap on your mobile devices to the mount.

- Versatile - Securely Fits Into the Tightest Seams & Grooves in Autos, Planes, Boats, & More. Installs into CD Slots and Dashboard Seams, Works as a Desktop Stand, Connects to Tripods, Clips to Laptop Monitors.

- Patented CD Slot Mounting Technology. U.S. Patent ID: 8,505,795.

WARNING: When attached to nGroove Snap, magnetic source of the mount may interfere with NFC, wireless charging capabilities (ie. Qi), and/or compass of some tablets/smartphones. On most cases, the problem may be resolved by adjusting the placement of the metal badge on the tablet/smartphone.

Due to the magnetic nature of the mount, please be cautious Not to attach credit cards or devices with spinning (mechanical) hard drives on the mount (such as older generation iPods like iPod Classic). Magnets can demagnetize credit cards and may affect datas stored in spinning (mechanical) hard drives.

PROMOTION PRICE (Limited Time only) : RM110 each (Normal price RM135)
- Free delivery within Malaysia

(1) Please email to us at carmount.malaysia@gmail.com to place order(s). Please state:-

(a) Product name - nGroove Snap 2

(b) quantity order;

( c) your name and contact number; and

(d) your delivery address.

(2) We will reply to you to confirm your order and payment instructions.

Also available at Lelong.Com. To buy from Lelong.com, please CLICK user posted image
You may purchase by using Visa and Mastercard through Lelong's Netpay.

This post has been edited by Carmount: Apr 28 2015, 10:51 PM
Carmount
post Oct 16 2013, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

The nGroove Snap is Mountek's most versatile mount yet. It is not only a car mount but also functions as a Dashboard Seam Mount, Desktop Stand, Tripod Mount, and Monitor Clip.

user posted image
user posted image
Mount position at narrow dashboard seams.

user posted image
user posted image
As a Desktop Stand.

user posted image
user posted image
Mount to Tripods.

user posted image
Monitor Clip.

Other Mountek Products

user posted image
Mountek nGroove Grip (click here)

RM85
- Suitable for mobile phones and GPS

user posted image
Mountek nGroove ng6000g (Garmin) (Click Here)
RM75
- Suitable for Garmin nuvi® & Streetpilot®

This post has been edited by Carmount: May 14 2015, 04:00 PM
Carmount
post Oct 16 2013, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

Customer's Testimonial (For more customer's testimonial please visit our website at www.mountekmalaysia.com .

QUOTE(tjin @ Apr 16 2016, 04:59 PM)
Fit nicely into my pioneer HU, feels like driving a Tesla now... smile.gif
user posted image
QUOTE(sityong @ Feb 18 2016, 10:15 PM)
item received in good condition, thanks for fast service
QUOTE(2uk3y @ Feb 12 2016, 09:27 AM)
just to inform that already receive NGROOVE SNAP+ yesterday. 2 day after place order
fast delivery and smooth communication. 
tested in my car and its look nice.
no more mount stick to windscreen coz it make the sticky melt due to hot whether 
thanks for this item. recommended seller :thumbs!
QUOTE(izkon @ Jan 13 2016, 01:42 PM)
fast reply...fast order...fast receive... :clap!
QUOTE(WildChai @ Oct 23 2015, 09:57 AM)
It fits perfectly, the rubber coating on the snap+ has better grip and sits firmly in the CD slot, with my Note4 it didn't even budge one bit. Extremely satisfied with the product and after sales service.
QUOTE(Mansamune @ Oct 20 2015, 11:22 PM)
Excellent seller and product. Received my nGroove Snap3 1 day after it was shipped via Pos Laju.
Product is of high quality and very sturdy!  Definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good quality, discreet mount for their phone/tablet.
QUOTE(Wan @ Sep 4 2015, 12:30 AM)
Bought this Snap 3 last few weeks. It's excellent. Doesn't take much effort to put/pull the phone from it. When align correctly with the metal plate(put it inside my casing), the magnet is strong enough to hold onto my OnePlus One with Diztronic casing, which is a bit slippery to hold for most people.  Very happy with it. Used to own the nGroove Grip. Gave that to my dad. Both products are excellent.
QUOTE(usheruff91 @ Aug 12 2015, 12:26 PM)
Received my nGroove Grip today, good item + fast respond seller, complete payment process within 10 mins.
QUOTE(cybpsych @ Aug 7 2015, 10:50 PM)
gotten nGroove Snap3 today via poslaju.
ordered 5-Aug, shipped 6-Aug, received today on 7-Aug.
nice simple design. much much smaller than i anticipated.
quite strong magnet plates (insert the smaller plate inside the phone). still hold strong to the phone.
havent tried inserting into cd player.
QUOTE(excel_saga @ Aug 7 2015, 06:35 PM)
I just receive the nGroove Snap 3 today via poslaju. Yesterday order today get. Item receive in good condition. Works great with my one plus one and also ipad mini. Great and reliable seller!
QUOTE(Microsuck_360 @ May 14 2015, 02:36 PM)
Yay item received around noon...A++ seller  icon_rolleyes.gif
user posted image
QUOTE(ae8za @ May 8 2015, 01:30 AM)
Fully recommended seller here!
Received item via Pos Laju in less than 24 hours to KK, Sabah.
Do buy with confidence! biggrin.gif
QUOTE(Xccess @ Apr 25 2015, 10:53 AM)
Excellent product, highly recommend. Fast delivery and MOUNTEK is the best holder as compared to those I've used before. thumbs up.
QUOTE((O_O) @ Apr 14 2015, 10:59 AM)
Items received.Fast and reliable.
QUOTE(zainalfared @ Apr 6 2015, 05:07 PM)
Received my second Mountek Snap last week. Thumbs up for a great seller. Cheers!
QUOTE(kayuria @ Mar 19 2015, 04:16 PM)
Great product
Recommended Seller with super class service

thumbup.gif
QUOTE(yourusername @ Mar 19 2015, 05:18 PM)
Very helpful seller. Fast delivery. Recommended!

Bought 1 for my vios using a Kenwood double-deck car audio, then bought another for my wife's Mirage using stock audio player. Both fit nicely!

- Ivan
QUOTE(alifsaduri @ Mar 7 2015, 12:31 AM)
Good product.good seller.fast service without need any follow up!
QUOTE(mzul787 @ Mar 6 2015, 03:25 PM)
Hi already received the items. Recommended seller. Yesterday bank in and today got the items.  thumbup.gif 
user posted image
QUOTE(Thalmes @ Feb 3 2015, 11:55 PM)
Received the item in good condition. Really speedy delivery as well. Mount works perfectly right out of the box and it does hold the device very well.
Loving it! Thanks!
QUOTE(tro11 @ Nov 26 2014, 07:50 AM)
Item received. Works great. Best mount I've used so far. Very seamless look and magnet works really well through my case. Great service from seller!
QUOTE(resetlight @ Dec 30 2014, 11:05 AM)
bought mountek ngroove snap 2.... its cool...
QUOTE(jh2011 @ Oct 28 2014, 10:55 PM)
item received ! super fast , thumbs up !!
QUOTE(XiuKeong @ Nov 26 2014, 02:44 PM)
Bought nGroove Snap from seller and the quality exceed my expectation. Very steady after installation and didn't block any view smile.gif
QUOTE(yibaandre @ Sep 28 2014, 10:28 PM)
receive item 2-3 days ago
good product, great seller
QUOTE(madman20 @ Aug 1 2014, 11:52 PM)
Seller was very prompt to reply my email and immediately on the day I did my transfer..he has already sent out the goods...I received my nGroove Grip the following day

Here's a photo of it in my car..Satria Neo..already changed my head unit though..but really worth the money
Nurfadzly 29/7/14 (Lowyat.net) -
Received the item few days ago.. far better than the suction or clip type.
Thanks seller for fast response!

QUOTE(xizzat @ Jul 23 2014, 11:25 PM)
Received the item in good shape today.. thx to seller for fast response. fit for my new city  icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(R a D ! c 4 L @ Jul 8 2014, 02:07 PM)
Hi Guys,

Got the MOUNTEK nGROOVE GRIP delivered to me via Pos Laju! The grip works like charm! Thanks man!
QUOTE(cdkantoi @ Jun 22 2014, 08:17 PM)
received mine .. work perfectly, bought a second unit.. thanks

QUOTE(raydenex @ Jun 4 2014, 03:05 PM)
Two Thumbs Up!

Receive parcel next day upon settling payment. Couldn't be happier with this mount. Thanks!
QUOTE(smallvill3 @ May 23 2014, 07:52 PM)
Just received my nGroove Grip today, very fast deal.
Item is in good condition.

Reliable seller.
QUOTE(b0hazard @ May 12 2014, 11:38 PM)
Item received in excellent condition, thumbs up!!
QUOTE(m33nz @ May 7 2014, 08:33 PM)
Reliable and fast seller.Smooth transaction.Item safely arrived at my doorstep.

Use it on the latest suzuki swift model.Fits well.Im using sony xperia z ultra.With the 360 Feature i can use it horizontally. Good product and worth every penny
QUOTE(honamd77 @ May 2 2014, 01:23 PM)
Afternoon

My item arrived & already apply at saga flx radio.
So far so good..not hardly to watch and easy pull in/out.
The important..not alert outsider the phone inside the car.
(a minute left pickup children from school..self opinion)

Thank you.
QUOTE(harmony @ Apr 25 2014, 02:05 PM)
Good service from the seller and fast delivery. Using the nGroove Snap in my Myvi and it works great!
QUOTE(e116.94 @ Apr 22 2014, 11:49 PM)
Received my nGROOVE SNAP in 2 days. very fast and friendly seller  :clap 
QUOTE(Silfer @ Apr 17 2014, 03:51 PM)
seller is fast and prompt. Item is delivered and reached doorstep within 2 days.

nGroove snap is sturdy and when I attached it to the cd slot (which took me 5 minutes to figure out how, you just have to make the screw is at the top and turn clockwise so that the grip is extended up and down, therefore increasing its "mouth") and it was  sturdy and  able to mount there perfectly. My nokia Lumia 1520 was able to mount perfectly without any problem like falling off.

all in all, good seller and good item. Recommended.  thumbs up!
Eric
QUOTE(jychow @ Apr 1 2014, 11:40 AM)
Thanks, CarMount. Already reived the mount and affixed to my Inspira.  Looks great and works great. The plastic component looks tough, and solid, unlike the cheaper car mount sold in other places. I believe this unit will be very durable over a long period of usage. It is sad that CD player has retreated to be a mounting point for my phone.  Don't use CD anymore since a couple years ago.

Overall, a smooth transaction experience with the seller.  Responsive too.
Goh Wai Lim 26/3/14 -
"Just got 2 sets shipped to Singapore. CH, thanks for the great service and follow up! Cheers!"

QUOTE(raven22 @ Mar 14 2014, 12:00 PM)
This guy's before sales was ok (goods arrived on time)
But after sales service is awesome !!

thanks man .
QUOTE(vios856 @ Feb 11 2014, 05:58 PM)
Very efficient and speedy seller.
Haswan
QUOTE(suri @ Jan 30 2014, 02:30 PM)
Another happy customer here. Paid around noon yesterday, received the item 2pm today. Really fast and swift seller, hope to deal again with you soon.
Afif
QUOTE(coD33 @ Jan 30 2014, 08:53 AM)
Bought both nGroove snap & nGroove for garmin from seller. Item is properly packed and it was delivered on time.

Now my dashboard is no more cluttered with grip go mount and i can mount my ipad mini on to it and it looks like a part of the car! How cool can it be?? 

Thanks!
Ming Han
QUOTE(shreaker @ Jan 11 2014, 04:26 PM)
Thumbs up for both product and seller smile.gif

Fast response and prompt delivery. Works perfect for phones, and as advertised it's fine for small tablets too. I use it with an ipad Mini, with the plate stuck to the outside of my iPad cover. No negative side effects from the magnet noticed so far.
Hafis
QUOTE(apisfires @ Jan 8 2014, 01:09 PM)
okay..
my review for this car mount

positive
this item very good, my Lumia 1520 never fall in car during drive on bumpy road..
i use windshield type before, will too dangerous cant see blind spot behind phone and easy for snatch thief to see if you are at traffic light.
i use at my saga FLX, the cd player can still play CD...
most impressive is your phone is like floating on the air, during police roadblock, that uncle policeman need to see 2-3 times how my phone like that since Lumia body so big so cant see car mount..
negative
screw too tight, what i mean is that hole still virgin lol...
the screw very hard to use since your finger need squeeze abit to screw it blade at CD player
Alan Thum 30/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Received item very prompt and all in good order. Excellent service and responds time. Two thumbs up... way up!"

Sylvia
QUOTE(Ryuluvlia @ Dec 30 2013, 12:03 AM)
Great product and efficient seller.
Not to forget the after sales service.

Recommended Seller with AAA class service

Cheers
Tan Sow Siang 30/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Great products. Fast shipping. Sure will trade again. Thanks."

Zulkipli (cikai66) 14/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"THE BEST GPS CAR HOLDER IN LELONG."

RetoP 9/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Excellent service and communication, fast delivery and highly recommendable products."

QUOTE(vvman89 @ Dec 5 2013, 04:41 PM)
I received the product, good stuff, just 1 thing, because I am using Note 3 with wallet (that filled with cards and cash), so the gripping part may be some problem. I managed to get it clipped, but if the gripping part can be bigger, I don't mind getting another one to ease off the concern.

But, if anyone is not like problematic customer like me, should definitely get this for your car.
QUOTE(WiLz444 @ Dec 3 2013, 03:33 PM)
items received! fast n efficient! great product great seller..
Muhammad Rushdan 3/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Very fast response/delivery!! Tq very much. Will recommend to everyone.."

Henry Pang 26/11/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Good seller and good product. Love it much"

Sing Ming (mingasaurus) 15/11/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Good seller, transaction was processed promptly and items delivered in good time and condition."

Ridhuan (hydroxii) 22/10/13 (Lowyat.Net) -
"Hi there, received the item. Really surprised how strong the magnet is. I am very satisfied with it for now, will give you further feedbacks later. Thank you for the patience reply too, appreciate it "

QUOTE(jacky91 @ Oct 16 2013, 07:58 PM)
Bought and received the product well. At first, the holder was giving me problem as it clicked on a particular button on my radio and therefore I couldn't operate the entire radio. However, TS suggested me to turn the holder upside down. Problem solved! TS's service is really nice and fast. Recommended!

My car model is Toyota Altis 03'. Radio is stock model.
QUOTE(nicholas1007 @ Sep 23 2013, 12:47 PM)
Just got the item just now. Thx. A very fast response guy. Recommended!!
Here is the photo

[attachmentid=3643948]
Chorng-Jiun 11/9/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Great communication and items arrived quickly after order placed. 2 thumbs up!"

Fadzli
QUOTE(budakdegilz @ Sep 8 2013, 02:14 PM)
Hi,
After nearly 1 week of using the product..
I'm really impress with the design and quality of the product
Thanks to ts for bringing this amazing product to malaysia
:respect!
Go Wen Jing 8/9/13 (Lowyat.Net) -
"Received my product, thanks TS for the fast response! "

Taufiq Syed Mohd
QUOTE(TaufiqSyedMohd @ Aug 29 2013, 05:30 PM)
Hi Mountek Malaysia,

I have received my item on Monday and payment was made on Friday. Thanks for the fast deal respond made! Keep up the good work!

Here's 2 photos of my iPhone 4 and Samsung Note mounted on my standard Inspira Clarion radio using Mountek, Im quite impress of the build of the product. Worth the money!
Afif
QUOTE(saksoba @ Aug 18 2013, 11:16 AM)
Bro, very sorry for my late respond. Here is mine ))

Seller are very committed. He responded to my question in timely manner and appropriate.
I've been looking for this type of product for a long time and immediately grab one for my own use.

Product built is very good and solid, not a cheap plastic.

Picture on Forte 

user posted image
Kay Ming 4/8/13 (Lelong.Com) -
"Great seller! Great product, mountek is perfect! Fast shipping! Highly recommended!"

Daniel
QUOTE(dan137 @ Aug 2 2013, 08:32 PM)
get my Mountek USA Phone holder this afternoon. super fast and efficient seller.

Mountek USA Phone holder in Saga FLX

user posted image

Mountek USA Phone holder in Persona Elegance

user posted image

Kimberly Chong 9/7/13 -
"Hi there,
Just some feedback:

I'm v happy with the fast and prompt response to my questions.

Also quite happy with the item itself. Attaches to the Rio CD player with no problem. It's also sturdy and feels solid...

Sharing with you some pics of the mountek in my Rio (with and without phone). Looks good (like a part of the car heh).

Thanks & regards,
Kim.

user posted image

QUOTE(FlamingFox @ Jun 19 2013, 12:32 AM)
Received item within 2 days. Overall, satisfied with the build quality though the price could have been a little cheaper. But it's really convenient now as compared to other holders. I'm gona leave it in my cd mount for as long as I have my car lol However, the mechanism to open and close the gap of the mouth, if used too often, like once a day, I'm not sure if it'll last.

Amalul (horizon207) 10/6/13 (Lelong.Com) -
"Fantastic seller, product accurately described, super fast delivery, and exemplary customer service. Added to favourites."

QUOTE(thesurveyor @ May 28 2013, 08:36 PM)
One word to describe the product, genius!!

Seller is excellent. Replied to my email promptly and email response is detailed, so I didn't have to ask twice =D. Shipping is fast, tracking number is provided upon shipping and got my item in 2 working days.

The holder is just awesome...... I have used suction, dashboard mount, vent holder, etc2. But this cd phone holder from Mountek is the BEST. Built quality is very good, very rigid and no loose parts. Its super easy to attach and the holder can be turned 360 degrees and also can be tilted, perfect! I'm using a Galaxy Note 2 by the way.

Overall, excellent seller and superb product. Highly recommended!
Hazwan
QUOTE(camaro @ May 21 2013, 11:34 PM)
Since changing to my new phone, I'm really hook up with Waze. I grew up in KL from a litlle kid until grown up now, GPS is not a thing for me but I really up to with reporting/alerting traffic conditions surrounding KL area whenever I'm on my wheel. Thus the interactiveness of Waze has really excite me!

I don't really believe in suction cup especially the one use to hold GPS unit on the screen since I've few shocking experience while riding along with my sister. Her GPS unit fell off few times when the suction cup loose its force from the windscreen. It's kinda terrifying especially when that thing happen while you're driving. BAMM!!! GPS fall from the windshield.

When I wanted to look something to hold my new phone, of course suction cup will be the last thing on my list. So I browse thru the internet and found out Mountek in few directories like LYN, Lelong, Mudah, etc. Of course all of them are being offered by our dear friend here, Carmount.

Like many others, I am kind of person who will do some research first about the product before proceed with my purchase. After all, the price is RM85 as compared to other phone holder thingy on the market that cost lesser. Yes, as typical Malaysian we like to go for thing with cheaper price as long as it serves the purpose. But hey, since we can afford phone that cost us thousand of dollars why not invest a liltle bit extra money for thing like Mountek?

So I decided to read reviews from Amazon.com (since TT mentioned about it at the beginning of this thread). Well a lot did give their thumbs up and credits about this Mountek product. Well the only concern that I had precedent with my purchase was, would it effect my player if I were to play cd while I'm driving? Luckily there are few people said no. Therefore, I believe them and proceed with my order from TT.

He is very fast seller. Promptly response to my email and even post my package yesterday morning (Monday). Upon his delivery, he notified me with my tracking number and today afternoon (Tuesday), I have received my Mountek in a very good condition.

Upon receiving my Mountek, I quickly open the package and my first impression was, "Whoa, it feels good. Impressively solid and build up using very quality material!"

The package is pretty simple. White box. Then when you open the box, the Mountek is in plastic wrap and attached together is thank you note from the Mountek's inventor. What the package is lacking of is the manual/instruction. You might say nobody reads the manual anymore nowadays but when you purchase something that is uncommon at least you wanted to know how to use it.

Honestly, I struggled for 5 minutes figuring out how to release the grip lock. Actually there's a realease button on top of the Mountek for us to release the lock. The holder can be rotate 90 degrees. So if you have larger device i.e. GPS you may want to use this feature or perhaps simply you want to turn your phone into a landscape mode, than you may use this rotate function as well.

One thing I love about Mountek, it was design with a simple hole for us to plug in our charger into our phone/device at the bottom of its holder. So that we will not run out of juice, provided we do carry a car charger.

In addition to that, Mountek has 4 separate blades to be inserted into our cd player. Once we have insert the blades, there is this screw that will 'kick' two out of the four blades that will eventually create an opening on the blades so that it will hold tight the Mountek with our device attach on it. For me, this is more as safety measure to ensure both Mountek and our device will not fall off (remember my sister GPS fell off story earlier?) while we are driving hitting bumps and potholes on the roads.

I definitely recommend this product for all of you out there who are still seeking for a phone/GPS holder in the car both for its quality and value for our money. In fact, using this Mountek will not expose our device as commonly happen to suction cup/device holder that is attached to windshield in both circumstances heat as well as violance attempt of criminals.

I am a satisfied cutomers with 5 stars rating on this Mountek product. I'm very happy now that I can continue contributing to the community thru Waze application while I'm on the road with the great assist of Mountek.

Carmount is really a recommended seller! Thanks man.
QUOTE(RS232C @ May 18 2013, 10:04 PM)
almost 2 weeks using mountek, and i can say that this is the most sturdy, high quallity, stable in car mobile holder.

i initially had a problem with the tilting mechanism, which seems too lose, however its my mistake for not reading the instruction on how to tighten it up as the tilt mechanism can be both loose and tight.

overall, im superbly satisfied compare to other mobile in car holder (dashboard/windscreen sucker type etc), you do need to sacrifice ur cd player tho, but who use cd nowdays.

user posted image
Viviantlk 16/5/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Good seller. I love the product. Will buy again."

QUOTE(stevenycs @ May 10 2013, 05:41 PM)
This is from my car (Elantra MD)
My friend found out that we can actually mount it upside down so that the holder is not blocking the clock.
And I think the turn radius is slightly better that way too  ))
Second unit for my wife's new Rio. Will post a pic when I have the chance bro.
Cheers  :thumbs up

user posted image
QUOTE(stevenycs @ May 9 2013, 11:44 AM)
thanks again bro for the prompt delivery.

second unit bought and received one day from purchase.

highly recommended seller~ cheers bro ^^
QUOTE(SubangChai @ May 7 2013, 01:15 AM)
Sorry long overdue.. but anyway received items via postage after payment, very prompt, solid built.
heres da pics for ssangyong actyon:
user posted image

for other concerns:
1. the holder and angle for the phone can be screwed tight with 5 or 10 cent coin, so no need to be afraid of your phone to be drooping after a bumpy ride.
2. the "mouth" can be open wider to be tighten after insertion to the cd player entry area.
QUOTE(passat @ May 6 2013, 02:53 PM)
Received my item, nice, solid, and perfectly fitted in. :thumbs up
QUOTE(low98944 @ May 3 2013, 01:34 PM)
Recommended seller.
I already received my item.   Very well build and solid product. :thumbs up
Kenny Leong Chee Fai 20/4/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Great product and speedy response! Totally satisfied."

QUOTE(joonnyx @ Apr 18 2013, 11:52 AM)
Great stuff, received the product the next day and I can say its one of the more sturdier mounts I have ever used..highly recommended.
Thanks
QUOTE(faithless187 @ Apr 17 2013, 04:53 PM)
Excellent product and an even better seller. Prompt replies and delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Keep up the good work guys.
Nickson Choo Wei Sin 15/3/13 (Lelong.Com) -
"Superbly fast delivery - trusted & will buy again. Thxs"

QUOTE(goldfish8888 @ Feb 20 2013, 07:31 PM)
hi bro, I recieved the item today. Its wonderful.
great service and fast delivery, will recommend to other friend.
Thanks again and good luck. biggrin.gif
QUOTE(cyian @ Feb 5 2013, 02:46 PM)
Hey bro. Gt my item today. The material feels good n kinda heavy so doesn't feel cheap. Fast postage too. Thx man!
QUOTE(biOaRm @ Feb 6 2013, 12:07 AM)
I received my item already this evening. It really quality item. Recommended seller. Thanks Carmount!
QUOTE(ghlen @ Feb 6 2013, 01:48 PM)
Woow! Worth every ringgit I spend on this.
Superb built with tough plastic and fits well.
Thanks for bringing this. Certainly beats all the other gps or phone holder.
ghlen :-)
This post has been edited by Carmount: Apr 27 2016, 04:54 PM
Carmount
post Oct 16 2013, 10:16 PM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
243 posts

nGROOVE SNAP 2 BY MOUNTEK USA
user posted image
Made in USA

Introducing nGroove Snap 2 by Mountek USA - The most versatile car mount for Small Tablets, Mobile Phones, GPS and other mobile devices. Just wedge, tighten, snap and drive!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Cool! Now you can video chat with your tablet in the car.
user posted image

PROMOTION PRICE - RM110 each (NP- RM135)

For further information please visit our website at www.mountekmalaysia.com or Mountek USA's website at www.mountek.com.

The nGrooveSnap 2 by Mountek is a revolutionary mount for any mobile device - be it small tablets (up to 8" size such as iPad Mini, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 7), mobile phones or GPS.

nGroove Snap 2 maintains the best features of its predecessor, the nGroove Snap, but has been enhanced aesthetically as well as functionality. Based on some Mountek's fans sophisticated design preferences, designers have replaced the nGroove Snap's yellow safety sticker with a subtle gray-on-black rendition of the classic Mountek logo to better match your car's interior. It also comes with rubberized grip material on all sides of the insertion blades to provide even stronger hold in the vehicle CD slots and dashboard grooves.

Its unique design places your phone at the center of your dashboard where you can easily and comfortably see it while driving - right in your CD slot. The design is so cool, that the effect is a beautiful, seamless, invisible mount that makes your device looks like it's "floating." Now your mobile devices will look like it's part of your car.

user posted image

Mountek USA had worked for years to make a mount without any visible or permanent braces, brackets, or clips. The result is a patented design with a microblade small enough to fit into the slot of your CD player or seams of your dashboard, narrow enough to hide behind your tablets or phone, and sturdy enough to withstand the rockiest of roads. It uses advance rare earth magnets to secure your mobile devices via a very thin metal badge attached to your devices.

Mountek USA designed the blade is such that it does not go far enough into your CD slot to activate the CD player mechanism, so that means you can still have a CD in your player while the mount is installed.
Cool! Now you can video chat with your tablet whilst driving.

This magnetic mobile device mount with a sleek patented nGroove blade that easily wedges into CD slots and dashboard seams, the optimal location for driver accessibility.

The nGroove Snap's pre-assembled blade has made car mount installation simple and effortless. Forget suction cups, clips, screws, and adhesives. No more sticky stains or residue on your dashboard. Just wedge, tighten, snap, and drive. It's that simple!

How Does It Work?

1. The nGroove Snap is a patented 2-piece removable blade system that expands in and out of place with a simple knob.

user posted image

2. Mountek provide low profile badge with a removable, non-permanent adhesive backing for your device. It’s only 0.55mm thin. The low profile badge is what snaps to the magnet on the nGroove Snap. It has a removable, non-permanent adhesive backing that sticks to the back of your device.

If your phone has a case, the badge is thin enough to stick it to the inside of the case for a completely invisible look.

user posted image

3. The low profile badge snaps to a powerful rare earth magnet that holds your tablet or phone steady.

user posted image

nGroove Snap 2 Features:-

- Made in the USA.

- Universal - Firmly and Safely Mounts:-

- Small Tablets (up to 8") such as iPad Mini, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, Asus FonePad/MemoPad, Acer Iconia A1, etc.

(Please note that although full size 10" Tablets maybe mounted on nGroove Snap, however, Mountek Do Not advise/recommend using the mount for such Tablets as it may not be firmly secured and may dislodged during sudden bumps on the road due to its weight.)

- Mobile Phones such as iPhone, Samsung, Motorola, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, etc.

- GPS

- Other mobile devices such as MP3 players.

- Flexible - Swivel Lets You Easily Position Your Device at Any Angle.

- Easy Installation - Easily Wedges Into CD Player Slots, Dashboard Seams & Other Tight Grooves Without Suction Cups, Screws, Adhesives, Glue, or Other Tools.

- Convenience - Just snap on your mobile devices to the mount.

- Versatile - Securely Fits Into the Tightest Seams & Grooves in Autos, Planes, Boats, & More. Installs into CD Slots and Dashboard Seams, Works as a Desktop Stand, Connects to Tripods, Clips to Laptop Monitors.

- Patented CD Slot Mounting Technology. U.S. Patent ID: 8,505,795.

WARNING: When attached to nGroove Snap, magnetic source of the mount may interfere with NFC, wireless charging capabilities (ie. Qi), and/or compass of some tablets/smartphones. On most cases, the problem may be resolved by adjusting the placement of the metal badge on the tablet/smartphone.

Due to the magnetic nature of the mount, please be cautious Not to attach credit cards or devices with spinning (mechanical) hard drives on the mount (such as older generation iPods like iPod Classic). Magnets can demagnetize credit cards and may affect datas stored in spinning (mechanical) hard drives.

INTRODUCTORY PRICE (Limited Time only) : RM110 each (Normal price RM130)
- Free delivery within Malaysia

To purchase, please go to our website at:-

(1) http://www.mountekmalaysia.com/how-to-order-purchase; OR

(2) https://www.facebook.com/mountek.malaysia/a...f=page_internal; OR

(3) Also available at Lelong.Com. To buy from Lelong.com, please CLICK user posted image
You may purchase by using Visa and Mastercard through Lelong's Netpay.

This post has been edited by Carmount: May 23 2015, 09:38 AM
Carmount
post Oct 16 2013, 10:17 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

The nGroove Snap is Mountek's most versatile mount yet. It is not only a car mount but also functions as a Dashboard Seam Mount, Desktop Stand, Tripod Mount, and Monitor Clip.

user posted image
user posted image
Mount position at narrow dashboard seams.

user posted image
user posted image
As a Desktop Stand.

user posted image
user posted image
Mount to Tripods.

user posted image
Mount to Selfie Sticks.

user posted image
Monitor Clip.

Other Mountek Products

user posted image
Mountek nGroove Grip (click here)

RM85
- Suitable for mobile phones and GPS

user posted image
Mountek nGroove ng6000g (Garmin)
RM75
- Suitable for Garmin nuvi® & Streetpilot®

This post has been edited by Carmount: Feb 13 2015, 05:32 PM
Carmount
post Oct 16 2013, 10:17 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

This post has been edited by Carmount: Sep 4 2014, 09:49 PM
Carmount
post Oct 22 2013, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

Customer's Testimonial (For more customer's testimonial please visit our website at www.mountekmalaysia.com .

QUOTE(tjin @ Apr 16 2016, 04:59 PM)
Fit nicely into my pioneer HU, feels like driving a Tesla now... smile.gif
user posted image
QUOTE(sityong @ Feb 18 2016, 10:15 PM)
item received in good condition, thanks for fast service
QUOTE(2uk3y @ Feb 12 2016, 09:27 AM)
just to inform that already receive NGROOVE SNAP+ yesterday. 2 day after place order
fast delivery and smooth communication. 
tested in my car and its look nice.
no more mount stick to windscreen coz it make the sticky melt due to hot whether 
thanks for this item. recommended seller :thumbs!
QUOTE(izkon @ Jan 13 2016, 01:42 PM)
fast reply...fast order...fast receive... :clap!
QUOTE(WildChai @ Oct 23 2015, 09:57 AM)
It fits perfectly, the rubber coating on the snap+ has better grip and sits firmly in the CD slot, with my Note4 it didn't even budge one bit. Extremely satisfied with the product and after sales service.
QUOTE(Mansamune @ Oct 20 2015, 11:22 PM)
Excellent seller and product. Received my nGroove Snap3 1 day after it was shipped via Pos Laju.
Product is of high quality and very sturdy!  Definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good quality, discreet mount for their phone/tablet.
QUOTE(Wan @ Sep 4 2015, 12:30 AM)
Bought this Snap 3 last few weeks. It's excellent. Doesn't take much effort to put/pull the phone from it. When align correctly with the metal plate(put it inside my casing), the magnet is strong enough to hold onto my OnePlus One with Diztronic casing, which is a bit slippery to hold for most people.  Very happy with it. Used to own the nGroove Grip. Gave that to my dad. Both products are excellent.
QUOTE(usheruff91 @ Aug 12 2015, 12:26 PM)
Received my nGroove Grip today, good item + fast respond seller, complete payment process within 10 mins.
QUOTE(cybpsych @ Aug 7 2015, 10:50 PM)
gotten nGroove Snap3 today via poslaju.
ordered 5-Aug, shipped 6-Aug, received today on 7-Aug.
nice simple design. much much smaller than i anticipated.
quite strong magnet plates (insert the smaller plate inside the phone). still hold strong to the phone.
havent tried inserting into cd player.
QUOTE(excel_saga @ Aug 7 2015, 06:35 PM)
I just receive the nGroove Snap 3 today via poslaju. Yesterday order today get. Item receive in good condition. Works great with my one plus one and also ipad mini. Great and reliable seller!
QUOTE(Microsuck_360 @ May 14 2015, 02:36 PM)
Yay item received around noon...A++ seller  icon_rolleyes.gif
user posted image
QUOTE(ae8za @ May 8 2015, 01:30 AM)
Fully recommended seller here!
Received item via Pos Laju in less than 24 hours to KK, Sabah.
Do buy with confidence! biggrin.gif
QUOTE(Xccess @ Apr 25 2015, 10:53 AM)
Excellent product, highly recommend. Fast delivery and MOUNTEK is the best holder as compared to those I've used before. thumbs up.
QUOTE((O_O) @ Apr 14 2015, 10:59 AM)
Items received.Fast and reliable.
QUOTE(zainalfared @ Apr 6 2015, 05:07 PM)
Received my second Mountek Snap last week. Thumbs up for a great seller. Cheers!
QUOTE(kayuria @ Mar 19 2015, 04:16 PM)
Great product
Recommended Seller with super class service

thumbup.gif
QUOTE(yourusername @ Mar 19 2015, 05:18 PM)
Very helpful seller. Fast delivery. Recommended!

Bought 1 for my vios using a Kenwood double-deck car audio, then bought another for my wife's Mirage using stock audio player. Both fit nicely!

- Ivan
QUOTE(alifsaduri @ Mar 7 2015, 12:31 AM)
Good product.good seller.fast service without need any follow up!
QUOTE(mzul787 @ Mar 6 2015, 03:25 PM)
Hi already received the items. Recommended seller. Yesterday bank in and today got the items.  thumbup.gif 
user posted image
QUOTE(Thalmes @ Feb 3 2015, 11:55 PM)
Received the item in good condition. Really speedy delivery as well. Mount works perfectly right out of the box and it does hold the device very well.
Loving it! Thanks!
QUOTE(tro11 @ Nov 26 2014, 07:50 AM)
Item received. Works great. Best mount I've used so far. Very seamless look and magnet works really well through my case. Great service from seller!
QUOTE(resetlight @ Dec 30 2014, 11:05 AM)
bought mountek ngroove snap 2.... its cool...
QUOTE(jh2011 @ Oct 28 2014, 10:55 PM)
item received ! super fast , thumbs up !!
QUOTE(XiuKeong @ Nov 26 2014, 02:44 PM)
Bought nGroove Snap from seller and the quality exceed my expectation. Very steady after installation and didn't block any view smile.gif
QUOTE(yibaandre @ Sep 28 2014, 10:28 PM)
receive item 2-3 days ago
good product, great seller
QUOTE(madman20 @ Aug 1 2014, 11:52 PM)
Seller was very prompt to reply my email and immediately on the day I did my transfer..he has already sent out the goods...I received my nGroove Grip the following day

Here's a photo of it in my car..Satria Neo..already changed my head unit though..but really worth the money
Nurfadzly 29/7/14 (Lowyat.net) -
Received the item few days ago.. far better than the suction or clip type.
Thanks seller for fast response!

QUOTE(xizzat @ Jul 23 2014, 11:25 PM)
Received the item in good shape today.. thx to seller for fast response. fit for my new city  icon_rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(R a D ! c 4 L @ Jul 8 2014, 02:07 PM)
Hi Guys,

Got the MOUNTEK nGROOVE GRIP delivered to me via Pos Laju! The grip works like charm! Thanks man!
QUOTE(cdkantoi @ Jun 22 2014, 08:17 PM)
received mine .. work perfectly, bought a second unit.. thanks

QUOTE(raydenex @ Jun 4 2014, 03:05 PM)
Two Thumbs Up!

Receive parcel next day upon settling payment. Couldn't be happier with this mount. Thanks!
QUOTE(smallvill3 @ May 23 2014, 07:52 PM)
Just received my nGroove Grip today, very fast deal.
Item is in good condition.

Reliable seller.
QUOTE(b0hazard @ May 12 2014, 11:38 PM)
Item received in excellent condition, thumbs up!!
QUOTE(m33nz @ May 7 2014, 08:33 PM)
Reliable and fast seller.Smooth transaction.Item safely arrived at my doorstep.

Use it on the latest suzuki swift model.Fits well.Im using sony xperia z ultra.With the 360 Feature i can use it horizontally. Good product and worth every penny
QUOTE(honamd77 @ May 2 2014, 01:23 PM)
Afternoon

My item arrived & already apply at saga flx radio.
So far so good..not hardly to watch and easy pull in/out.
The important..not alert outsider the phone inside the car.
(a minute left pickup children from school..self opinion)

Thank you.
QUOTE(harmony @ Apr 25 2014, 02:05 PM)
Good service from the seller and fast delivery. Using the nGroove Snap in my Myvi and it works great!
QUOTE(e116.94 @ Apr 22 2014, 11:49 PM)
Received my nGROOVE SNAP in 2 days. very fast and friendly seller  :clap 
QUOTE(Silfer @ Apr 17 2014, 03:51 PM)
seller is fast and prompt. Item is delivered and reached doorstep within 2 days.

nGroove snap is sturdy and when I attached it to the cd slot (which took me 5 minutes to figure out how, you just have to make the screw is at the top and turn clockwise so that the grip is extended up and down, therefore increasing its "mouth") and it was  sturdy and  able to mount there perfectly. My nokia Lumia 1520 was able to mount perfectly without any problem like falling off.

all in all, good seller and good item. Recommended.  thumbs up!
Eric
QUOTE(jychow @ Apr 1 2014, 11:40 AM)
Thanks, CarMount. Already reived the mount and affixed to my Inspira.  Looks great and works great. The plastic component looks tough, and solid, unlike the cheaper car mount sold in other places. I believe this unit will be very durable over a long period of usage. It is sad that CD player has retreated to be a mounting point for my phone.  Don't use CD anymore since a couple years ago.

Overall, a smooth transaction experience with the seller.  Responsive too.
Goh Wai Lim 26/3/14 -
"Just got 2 sets shipped to Singapore. CH, thanks for the great service and follow up! Cheers!"

QUOTE(raven22 @ Mar 14 2014, 12:00 PM)
This guy's before sales was ok (goods arrived on time)
But after sales service is awesome !!

thanks man .
QUOTE(vios856 @ Feb 11 2014, 05:58 PM)
Very efficient and speedy seller.
Haswan
QUOTE(suri @ Jan 30 2014, 02:30 PM)
Another happy customer here. Paid around noon yesterday, received the item 2pm today. Really fast and swift seller, hope to deal again with you soon.
Afif
QUOTE(coD33 @ Jan 30 2014, 08:53 AM)
Bought both nGroove snap & nGroove for garmin from seller. Item is properly packed and it was delivered on time.

Now my dashboard is no more cluttered with grip go mount and i can mount my ipad mini on to it and it looks like a part of the car! How cool can it be?? 

Thanks!
Ming Han
QUOTE(shreaker @ Jan 11 2014, 04:26 PM)
Thumbs up for both product and seller smile.gif

Fast response and prompt delivery. Works perfect for phones, and as advertised it's fine for small tablets too. I use it with an ipad Mini, with the plate stuck to the outside of my iPad cover. No negative side effects from the magnet noticed so far.
Hafis
QUOTE(apisfires @ Jan 8 2014, 01:09 PM)
okay..
my review for this car mount

positive
this item very good, my Lumia 1520 never fall in car during drive on bumpy road..
i use windshield type before, will too dangerous cant see blind spot behind phone and easy for snatch thief to see if you are at traffic light.
i use at my saga FLX, the cd player can still play CD...
most impressive is your phone is like floating on the air, during police roadblock, that uncle policeman need to see 2-3 times how my phone like that since Lumia body so big so cant see car mount..
negative
screw too tight, what i mean is that hole still virgin lol...
the screw very hard to use since your finger need squeeze abit to screw it blade at CD player
Alan Thum 30/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Received item very prompt and all in good order. Excellent service and responds time. Two thumbs up... way up!"

Sylvia
QUOTE(Ryuluvlia @ Dec 30 2013, 12:03 AM)
Great product and efficient seller.
Not to forget the after sales service.

Recommended Seller with AAA class service

Cheers
Tan Sow Siang 30/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Great products. Fast shipping. Sure will trade again. Thanks."

Zulkipli (cikai66) 14/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"THE BEST GPS CAR HOLDER IN LELONG."

RetoP 9/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Excellent service and communication, fast delivery and highly recommendable products."

QUOTE(vvman89 @ Dec 5 2013, 04:41 PM)
I received the product, good stuff, just 1 thing, because I am using Note 3 with wallet (that filled with cards and cash), so the gripping part may be some problem. I managed to get it clipped, but if the gripping part can be bigger, I don't mind getting another one to ease off the concern.

But, if anyone is not like problematic customer like me, should definitely get this for your car.
QUOTE(WiLz444 @ Dec 3 2013, 03:33 PM)
items received! fast n efficient! great product great seller..
Muhammad Rushdan 3/12/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Very fast response/delivery!! Tq very much. Will recommend to everyone.."

Henry Pang 26/11/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Good seller and good product. Love it much"

Sing Ming (mingasaurus) 15/11/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Good seller, transaction was processed promptly and items delivered in good time and condition."

Ridhuan (hydroxii) 22/10/13 (Lowyat.Net) -
"Hi there, received the item. Really surprised how strong the magnet is. I am very satisfied with it for now, will give you further feedbacks later. Thank you for the patience reply too, appreciate it "

QUOTE(jacky91 @ Oct 16 2013, 07:58 PM)
Bought and received the product well. At first, the holder was giving me problem as it clicked on a particular button on my radio and therefore I couldn't operate the entire radio. However, TS suggested me to turn the holder upside down. Problem solved! TS's service is really nice and fast. Recommended!

My car model is Toyota Altis 03'. Radio is stock model.
QUOTE(nicholas1007 @ Sep 23 2013, 12:47 PM)
Just got the item just now. Thx. A very fast response guy. Recommended!!
Here is the photo

[attachmentid=3643948]
Chorng-Jiun 11/9/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Great communication and items arrived quickly after order placed. 2 thumbs up!"

Fadzli
QUOTE(budakdegilz @ Sep 8 2013, 02:14 PM)
Hi,
After nearly 1 week of using the product..
I'm really impress with the design and quality of the product
Thanks to ts for bringing this amazing product to malaysia
:respect!
Go Wen Jing 8/9/13 (Lowyat.Net) -
"Received my product, thanks TS for the fast response! "

Taufiq Syed Mohd
QUOTE(TaufiqSyedMohd @ Aug 29 2013, 05:30 PM)
Hi Mountek Malaysia,

I have received my item on Monday and payment was made on Friday. Thanks for the fast deal respond made! Keep up the good work!

Here's 2 photos of my iPhone 4 and Samsung Note mounted on my standard Inspira Clarion radio using Mountek, Im quite impress of the build of the product. Worth the money!
Afif
QUOTE(saksoba @ Aug 18 2013, 11:16 AM)
Bro, very sorry for my late respond. Here is mine ))

Seller are very committed. He responded to my question in timely manner and appropriate.
I've been looking for this type of product for a long time and immediately grab one for my own use.

Product built is very good and solid, not a cheap plastic.

Picture on Forte 

user posted image
Kay Ming 4/8/13 (Lelong.Com) -
"Great seller! Great product, mountek is perfect! Fast shipping! Highly recommended!"

Daniel
QUOTE(dan137 @ Aug 2 2013, 08:32 PM)
get my Mountek USA Phone holder this afternoon. super fast and efficient seller.

Mountek USA Phone holder in Saga FLX

user posted image

Mountek USA Phone holder in Persona Elegance

user posted image

Kimberly Chong 9/7/13 -
"Hi there,
Just some feedback:

I'm v happy with the fast and prompt response to my questions.

Also quite happy with the item itself. Attaches to the Rio CD player with no problem. It's also sturdy and feels solid...

Sharing with you some pics of the mountek in my Rio (with and without phone). Looks good (like a part of the car heh).

Thanks & regards,
Kim.

user posted image

QUOTE(FlamingFox @ Jun 19 2013, 12:32 AM)
Received item within 2 days. Overall, satisfied with the build quality though the price could have been a little cheaper. But it's really convenient now as compared to other holders. I'm gona leave it in my cd mount for as long as I have my car lol However, the mechanism to open and close the gap of the mouth, if used too often, like once a day, I'm not sure if it'll last.

Amalul (horizon207) 10/6/13 (Lelong.Com) -
"Fantastic seller, product accurately described, super fast delivery, and exemplary customer service. Added to favourites."

QUOTE(thesurveyor @ May 28 2013, 08:36 PM)
One word to describe the product, genius!!

Seller is excellent. Replied to my email promptly and email response is detailed, so I didn't have to ask twice =D. Shipping is fast, tracking number is provided upon shipping and got my item in 2 working days.

The holder is just awesome...... I have used suction, dashboard mount, vent holder, etc2. But this cd phone holder from Mountek is the BEST. Built quality is very good, very rigid and no loose parts. Its super easy to attach and the holder can be turned 360 degrees and also can be tilted, perfect! I'm using a Galaxy Note 2 by the way.

Overall, excellent seller and superb product. Highly recommended!
Hazwan
QUOTE(camaro @ May 21 2013, 11:34 PM)
Since changing to my new phone, I'm really hook up with Waze. I grew up in KL from a litlle kid until grown up now, GPS is not a thing for me but I really up to with reporting/alerting traffic conditions surrounding KL area whenever I'm on my wheel. Thus the interactiveness of Waze has really excite me!

I don't really believe in suction cup especially the one use to hold GPS unit on the screen since I've few shocking experience while riding along with my sister. Her GPS unit fell off few times when the suction cup loose its force from the windscreen. It's kinda terrifying especially when that thing happen while you're driving. BAMM!!! GPS fall from the windshield.

When I wanted to look something to hold my new phone, of course suction cup will be the last thing on my list. So I browse thru the internet and found out Mountek in few directories like LYN, Lelong, Mudah, etc. Of course all of them are being offered by our dear friend here, Carmount.

Like many others, I am kind of person who will do some research first about the product before proceed with my purchase. After all, the price is RM85 as compared to other phone holder thingy on the market that cost lesser. Yes, as typical Malaysian we like to go for thing with cheaper price as long as it serves the purpose. But hey, since we can afford phone that cost us thousand of dollars why not invest a liltle bit extra money for thing like Mountek?

So I decided to read reviews from Amazon.com (since TT mentioned about it at the beginning of this thread). Well a lot did give their thumbs up and credits about this Mountek product. Well the only concern that I had precedent with my purchase was, would it effect my player if I were to play cd while I'm driving? Luckily there are few people said no. Therefore, I believe them and proceed with my order from TT.

He is very fast seller. Promptly response to my email and even post my package yesterday morning (Monday). Upon his delivery, he notified me with my tracking number and today afternoon (Tuesday), I have received my Mountek in a very good condition.

Upon receiving my Mountek, I quickly open the package and my first impression was, "Whoa, it feels good. Impressively solid and build up using very quality material!"

The package is pretty simple. White box. Then when you open the box, the Mountek is in plastic wrap and attached together is thank you note from the Mountek's inventor. What the package is lacking of is the manual/instruction. You might say nobody reads the manual anymore nowadays but when you purchase something that is uncommon at least you wanted to know how to use it.

Honestly, I struggled for 5 minutes figuring out how to release the grip lock. Actually there's a realease button on top of the Mountek for us to release the lock. The holder can be rotate 90 degrees. So if you have larger device i.e. GPS you may want to use this feature or perhaps simply you want to turn your phone into a landscape mode, than you may use this rotate function as well.

One thing I love about Mountek, it was design with a simple hole for us to plug in our charger into our phone/device at the bottom of its holder. So that we will not run out of juice, provided we do carry a car charger.

In addition to that, Mountek has 4 separate blades to be inserted into our cd player. Once we have insert the blades, there is this screw that will 'kick' two out of the four blades that will eventually create an opening on the blades so that it will hold tight the Mountek with our device attach on it. For me, this is more as safety measure to ensure both Mountek and our device will not fall off (remember my sister GPS fell off story earlier?) while we are driving hitting bumps and potholes on the roads.

I definitely recommend this product for all of you out there who are still seeking for a phone/GPS holder in the car both for its quality and value for our money. In fact, using this Mountek will not expose our device as commonly happen to suction cup/device holder that is attached to windshield in both circumstances heat as well as violance attempt of criminals.

I am a satisfied cutomers with 5 stars rating on this Mountek product. I'm very happy now that I can continue contributing to the community thru Waze application while I'm on the road with the great assist of Mountek.

Carmount is really a recommended seller! Thanks man.
QUOTE(RS232C @ May 18 2013, 10:04 PM)
almost 2 weeks using mountek, and i can say that this is the most sturdy, high quallity, stable in car mobile holder.

i initially had a problem with the tilting mechanism, which seems too lose, however its my mistake for not reading the instruction on how to tighten it up as the tilt mechanism can be both loose and tight.

overall, im superbly satisfied compare to other mobile in car holder (dashboard/windscreen sucker type etc), you do need to sacrifice ur cd player tho, but who use cd nowdays.

user posted image
Viviantlk 16/5/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Good seller. I love the product. Will buy again."

QUOTE(stevenycs @ May 10 2013, 05:41 PM)
This is from my car (Elantra MD)
My friend found out that we can actually mount it upside down so that the holder is not blocking the clock.
And I think the turn radius is slightly better that way too  ))
Second unit for my wife's new Rio. Will post a pic when I have the chance bro.
Cheers  :thumbs up

user posted image
QUOTE(stevenycs @ May 9 2013, 11:44 AM)
thanks again bro for the prompt delivery.

second unit bought and received one day from purchase.

highly recommended seller~ cheers bro ^^
QUOTE(SubangChai @ May 7 2013, 01:15 AM)
Sorry long overdue.. but anyway received items via postage after payment, very prompt, solid built.
heres da pics for ssangyong actyon:
user posted image

for other concerns:
1. the holder and angle for the phone can be screwed tight with 5 or 10 cent coin, so no need to be afraid of your phone to be drooping after a bumpy ride.
2. the "mouth" can be open wider to be tighten after insertion to the cd player entry area.
QUOTE(passat @ May 6 2013, 02:53 PM)
Received my item, nice, solid, and perfectly fitted in. :thumbs up
QUOTE(low98944 @ May 3 2013, 01:34 PM)
Recommended seller.
I already received my item.  Very well build and solid product. :thumbs up
Kenny Leong Chee Fai 20/4/13 (Lelong.com) -
"Great product and speedy response! Totally satisfied."

QUOTE(joonnyx @ Apr 18 2013, 11:52 AM)
Great stuff, received the product the next day and I can say its one of the more sturdier mounts I have ever used..highly recommended.
Thanks
QUOTE(faithless187 @ Apr 17 2013, 04:53 PM)
Excellent product and an even better seller. Prompt replies and delivery. Couldn't ask for more. Keep up the good work guys.
Nickson Choo Wei Sin 15/3/13 (Lelong.Com) -
"Superbly fast delivery - trusted & will buy again. Thxs"

QUOTE(goldfish8888 @ Feb 20 2013, 07:31 PM)
hi bro, I recieved the item today. Its wonderful.
great service and fast delivery, will recommend to other friend.
Thanks again and good luck. biggrin.gif
QUOTE(cyian @ Feb 5 2013, 02:46 PM)
Hey bro. Gt my item today. The material feels good n kinda heavy so doesn't feel cheap. Fast postage too. Thx man!
QUOTE(biOaRm @ Feb 6 2013, 12:07 AM)
I received my item already this evening. It really quality item. Recommended seller. Thanks Carmount!
QUOTE(ghlen @ Feb 6 2013, 01:48 PM)
Woow! Worth every ringgit I spend on this.
Superb built with tough plastic and fits well.
Thanks for bringing this. Certainly beats all the other gps or phone holder.
ghlen :-)
This post has been edited by Carmount: Apr 27 2016, 04:58 PM
stng
post Nov 4 2013, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
240 posts

is it suitable for all the garmin models ?
Carmount
post Nov 4 2013, 12:44 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

Hi Stng,

Ngroove garmin (nG6000g) is suitable for all garmin nuvi and streetpilot gps. In fact it's suitable for any devices which uses an attachment with a 17mm ball joint. Thanks.
modska
post Nov 6 2013, 02:06 PM

7 posts

Hi..

I'm using Nexus 7 with Nillkin cover (2.5mm).
I plan to buy this 1 and stick it in between phone & cover. Does it come with stronger magnet (.5mm?) if no, can i exchange the standard size with that 1?

Thanks
Carmount
post Nov 6 2013, 02:39 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

QUOTE(modska @ Nov 6 2013, 02:06 PM)
Hi..

I'm using Nexus 7 with Nillkin cover (2.5mm).
I plan to buy this 1 and stick it in between phone & cover. Does it come with stronger magnet (.5mm?) if no, can i exchange the standard size with that 1?

Thanks
Hi modska,

The nGroove Snap comes with 3 metal badges. 2 slimmer ones (about 0.25mm) for phones & smaller devices, and 1 thicker one (about 0.5mm) for small tablets. The thicker metal badge holds stronger to the magnetic adapter. For your Nexus 7 you should use the thicker 0.5mm badge.

We have also PM you the payment instructions.

Thanks & regards.
Sky707
post Nov 13 2013, 08:16 PM

21 posts

hi,im interested with this product...pls pm me best price for it including postage to Melaka..thanks
Carmount
post Nov 13 2013, 08:42 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

QUOTE(Sky707 @ Nov 13 2013, 08:16 PM)
hi,im interested with this product...pls pm me best price for it including postage to Melaka..thanks
Hi sky707,

Thank you for your interest in nGroove Snap. Already pm you the payment instructions. Thanks.

This post has been edited by Carmount: Nov 13 2013, 08:44 PM
typhlosions19
post Dec 9 2013, 01:22 AM

7 posts

Successful purchase from TS.
Prompt response and delivery.
Quality goods.
Definitely recommended.

The magnet is very strong, if anyone is feeling doubtful tongue.gif
Carmount
post Dec 9 2013, 08:23 AM

Getting Started
243 posts

QUOTE(typhlosions19 @ Dec 9 2013, 01:22 AM)
Successful purchase from TS.
Prompt response and delivery.
Quality goods.
Definitely recommended.

The magnet is very strong, if anyone is feeling doubtful tongue.gif
Bro, Thank you very much for your feedback. Truly appreciate it. Cheers.
Carmount
post Dec 24 2013, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday! Cheers.

Please drive carefully.
Carmount
post Dec 24 2013, 10:10 PM

Getting Started
243 posts

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday! Cheers.

Please drive carefully.
limyc77
post Dec 28 2013, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
163 posts

it will effect the GPS performance because of the magnetic ?
Carmount
post Dec 29 2013, 01:27 AM

Getting Started
243 posts

QUOTE(limyc77 @ Dec 28 2013, 11:52 PM)
it will effect the GPS performance because of the magnetic ?
Hi Lim,

Thank you for your interest in nGroove Snap.

nGroove Snap does not affect the normal performance of mobile devices including GPS function. However, there maybe cases where NFC, wireless charging & compass are affected. In most circumstances, it could be resolved by adjusting the position of the metal badge behind the phone/tablet.

keong24
post Dec 29 2013, 03:51 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

pls pm me the best price including deliver to klang valley area thx

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0707sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:21 AM