Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

For Small and Medium Business Owners v2, Come In and Share Your Biz ~

views

Drinho22
post Aug 28 2022, 11:36 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(MUM @ Aug 26 2022, 03:23 PM)
If you are interested to try tealive,  can try post 2617, page 131 by forummer jasontsp....
Thank you so much for linking me to that post and also the forumer, sadly the forummer has not been active since July . So yep, need to see how to goes forward from zero
bcombat
post Aug 28 2022, 11:45 PM

Enthusiast
985 posts

QUOTE(Drinho22 @ Aug 28 2022, 11:36 PM)
Thank you so much for linking me to that post and also the forumer, sadly the forummer has not been active since July . So yep, need to see how to goes forward from zero
https://ifranchisemalaysia.com/tealive-fran...pportunity.html
R231_SL65_AMG
post Aug 29 2022, 03:42 AM

Casual
325 posts

QUOTE(Jitty @ Jul 12 2022, 02:59 PM)
anyone know the expected ROI for a HEALTHLAND franchaise?

5yr ? 10 yr ?
4-6 years depending on location and whether you already own the building or not.

Have you taken the plunge for this?
yw188
post Aug 29 2022, 03:58 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

hi,

want to ask around.. Im taking a franchise, due to is franchise so i have to took the stock from the franchisor.. but recently, the stock (flour) that the franchisor provided for me got foreign matter inside the flour.. the flour cant be used due to got the foreign matter and the franchisor refuse to replace due to the flour i had open and that is not their fault..

but the problem is, in packing seem nice, cant detect any foreign matter inside and also haven reach the expired date.

may i know, in this case, any action to be taken or that is my loss?

Thank you
Drinho22
post Aug 30 2022, 03:42 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Aug 28 2022, 11:45 PM)

Thank you so much bcombat, i am also looking for partner or anyone interest for partnership and start this together. smile.gif
bcombat
post Aug 30 2022, 06:02 PM

Enthusiast
985 posts

QUOTE(yw188 @ Aug 29 2022, 03:58 PM)
hi,

want to ask around.. Im taking a franchise, due to is franchise so i have to took the stock from the franchisor.. but recently, the stock (flour) that the franchisor provided for me got foreign matter inside the flour.. the flour cant be used due to got the foreign matter and the franchisor refuse to replace due to the flour i had open and that is not their fault..

but the problem is, in packing seem nice, cant detect any foreign matter inside and also haven reach the expired date.

may i know, in this case, any action to be taken or that is my loss?

Thank you
just try to help from a layman or third parties who know little about your business:

I) check the franchisee agreement see any terms which can protect your side or not;

Ii) talk to other franchisees see if they face similar issues. if so, get all of them together and bring the issue out together in the next franchisee meeting with the company HQ. Other franchisee may suggest other better method to deal with it….

Fight with a team is always better than fighting alone…management will be more likely do something about it.

Gladiolus98 P
post Sep 27 2022, 02:07 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi, I wanted to ask are there any women entrepreneurs here? I'm looking for the ones that are in startup companies or SMEs. Are there any other ways for me to find them? Thanks icon_question.gif
aly_94
post Oct 6 2022, 03:27 PM

3 posts

Hi, I would like to sell vape online and i budgeted about 10-15k. I would like some advise on what to look out for to avoid unnecessary problems.
MUM
post Oct 6 2022, 04:00 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(aly_94 @ Oct 6 2022, 03:27 PM)
Hi, I would like to sell vape online and i budgeted about 10-15k. I would like some advise on what to look out for to avoid unnecessary problems.
Not sure if you sell online, you will be subjected to this offence too...

Selling illegal vape liquid: Man fined RM3,000
Published on: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
https://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news/189250...-fined-rm3-000/

Citing Poisons Act, pharmacists urge Health Ministry to raid vape shops ahead of generational tobacco ban
POSTED ON AUGUST 3, 2022
https://www.theborneopost.com/2022/08/03/ci...al-tobacco-ban/

This post has been edited by MUM: Oct 6 2022, 04:04 PM
lfw
post Jan 9 2023, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

anyone know how to achieve this in terms of accounting?

to place some funds in FD (in bank). what should be the proper way and what should the fund be recorded as?

please advise notworthy.gif
mini orchard
post Jan 9 2023, 01:41 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,913 posts

QUOTE(lfw @ Jan 9 2023, 11:52 AM)
anyone know how to achieve this in terms of accounting?

to place some funds in FD (in bank). what should be the proper way and what should the fund be recorded as?

please advise  notworthy.gif
Dr Bank B (New Account Name)
Cr Bank A (Existing Account)

This post has been edited by mini orchard: Jan 9 2023, 10:08 PM
180jin
post Jan 12 2023, 03:28 PM

46 posts

Hi all, wanna ask if anyone has experienced starting a business but closing it within a short span of few months?

I took over a car workshop business 2 months ago, in between these 2 months had to deal with many issues like staff threatening to quit, police asking for bribe, customer complaints, and lack of expertise to run the place (i come from a different field)

As Jan comes the place is suppose to be busy, but it's quiet as heck despite running digital ads. I'm not really enjoying the day-to-day work of this venture as i thought it is, and feel kinda lost of i wanna persevere as i might be burning more fund.

Anyone experienced the same?
Drinho22
post Jan 28 2023, 02:07 AM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(180jin @ Jan 12 2023, 03:28 PM)
Hi all, wanna ask if anyone has experienced starting a business but closing it within a short span of few months?

I took over a car workshop business 2 months ago, in between these 2 months had to deal with many issues like staff threatening to quit, police asking for bribe, customer complaints, and lack of expertise to run the place (i come from a different field)

As Jan comes the place is suppose to be busy, but it's quiet as heck despite running digital ads. I'm not really enjoying the day-to-day work of this venture as i thought it is, and feel kinda lost of i wanna persevere as i might be burning more fund.

Sorry to ask, is it really common for police coming over to bribe?
Aaron212
post Jan 28 2023, 08:00 PM

Regular
1,631 posts

QUOTE(180jin @ Jan 12 2023, 11:28 AM)

Try to change ur digital marketer?

Workshop usually by default sure will get some business altho wont be crowded if ur workmanship n price not on par
180jin
post Jan 30 2023, 05:28 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(Drinho22 @ Jan 28 2023, 02:07 AM)
Sorry to ask, is it really common for police coming over to bribe?
I guess so, I get visited twice every month and I usually cook up with excuses to ask them to come another time .. then they really come another time doh.gif even comes on 2 different day saying they're from different team / shift somemore. But after I kelentong them a few times they seem seldom come d. I check with other workshops around my neighbourhood they also kena
yw188
post Jan 19 2024, 10:05 AM

Getting Started
233 posts

QUOTE(bcombat @ Aug 30 2022, 06:02 PM)
just try to help from a layman or third parties who know little about your business:

I) check the franchisee agreement see any terms which can protect your side or not;

Ii) talk to other franchisees see if they face similar issues. if so, get all of them together and bring the issue out together in the next franchisee meeting with the company HQ. Other franchisee may suggest other better method to deal with it….

Fight with a team is always better than fighting alone…management will be more likely do something about it.
For the franchise i took. there are no franchisee meeting. and when i discuss with the franchisor, the franchisor always said, others franchisee are earning just yours is losses, and it was my problem. but unfortunately im seeing each of the franchisee which the franchisor claiming are earning was closing their shop one by one. and until now, the unsupply items stil maintain no stock from the franchisor.

Now, i also thinking to give up with this brand. Which from the franchisee agreement did not mention details any terms that can protect my side, which the agreement only stated to protect franchisor side.. wondering why this franchisee program can get approval from Perbadanan Nasional Berhad.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0179sec    0.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:05 AM