Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

For Small and Medium Business Owners v2, Come In and Share Your Biz ~

views

Anasfauzann P
post Jan 13 2020, 11:18 AM

Probation
5 posts

QUOTE(ghoss @ Oct 16 2013, 12:25 PM)
Since the first thread is already over the limit , I decide to open v2 after asking permission from edyek.

This is a place for people to share their questions regarding on running their on small /medium biz or other inquires .

It's ok to ask on how to run a MLM / Direct Selling but please don't spam/promote it here.

My background , currently working in a MNC while selling burgers at night  laugh.gif
Provide online consultan and do get certificates
Rajibnazak
post Jan 15 2020, 02:24 PM

4 posts

Hi guys. I have a few months free this year. I thought of making and selling some packed indian food (tapau only). If I want to set up in a privately owned market space do i still need food handling cert, pbt license/permit, or set up a sole proprietership?
SUSyklooi
post Jan 15 2020, 03:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,188 posts

QUOTE(Rajibnazak @ Jan 15 2020, 02:24 PM)
Hi guys. I have a few months free this year. I thought of making and selling some packed indian food (tapau only). If I want to set up in a privately owned market space do i still need food handling cert, pbt license/permit, or set up a sole proprietership?
I had a friend who sells hawker food in private food court...
he once told me that he just need TYPHOID IMMUNISATION INJECTION.
ericcc
post Jan 16 2020, 01:54 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

Food handling course, TY2 injection, thats it. Pay necessary rentals
Garieee
post Jan 16 2020, 04:10 PM

17 posts

Renovation Contractor

Me - Mostly handling quotation & collect payment
My partner - 30 years experience builders with gangs of skilled labour

joan31 P
post Jan 16 2020, 07:47 PM

Probation
2 posts

Hi guys, any recommendations on law firms for trademark registration in KL/PJ? Thanks.
MUM
post Jan 16 2020, 07:56 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,207 posts

QUOTE(joan31 @ Jan 16 2020, 07:47 PM)
Hi guys, any recommendations on law firms for trademark registration in KL/PJ? Thanks.
while waiting for value added responses,.....
you can try read this if you like.....

APPLYING FOR TRADEMARKS
Filing Trademarks Manually
http://www.myipo.gov.my/en/apply-for-trade-marks/

jusTinMM
post Jan 18 2020, 07:20 PM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(Garieee @ Jan 16 2020, 04:10 PM)
Renovation Contractor

Me - Mostly handling quotation & collect payment
My partner - 30 years experience builders with gangs of skilled labour
Hi, you cover which area? Would like to renovate a landed double storey terrace house.
joan31 P
post Jan 18 2020, 08:25 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(MUM @ Jan 16 2020, 07:56 PM)
while waiting for value added responses,.....
you can try read this if you like.....

APPLYING FOR TRADEMARKS
Filing Trademarks Manually
http://www.myipo.gov.my/en/apply-for-trade-marks/
Thanks!
musiq.sha P
post Jan 24 2020, 01:02 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(ghoss @ Oct 16 2013, 11:25 AM)
Since the first thread is already over the limit , I decide to open v2 after asking permission from edyek.

This is a place for people to share their questions regarding on running their on small /medium biz or other inquires .

It's ok to ask on how to run a MLM / Direct Selling but please don't spam/promote it here.

My background , currently working in a MNC while selling burgers at night  laugh.gif
Can I know what would be you budget to open a burger stall as I am planning to setup one.
TSghoss
post Jan 24 2020, 01:39 PM

Enthusiast
957 posts

QUOTE(musiq.sha @ Jan 24 2020, 01:02 PM)
Can I know what would be you budget to open a burger stall as I am planning to setup one.
It depends if you're muslim or not.

Cos if it's those type roadside very cheap but the license i have no idea
1707MT P
post Jan 24 2020, 03:24 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(ghoss @ Oct 16 2013, 12:25 PM)

You should also set aside a little money for membership dues with networking organizations like your local chamber of commerce or industry/professional groups. Participation in these groups can keep you up-to-date on the latest news and can provide you with great exposure
Celine Leong P
post Jan 25 2020, 12:14 AM

Probation
15 posts

QUOTE(1707MT @ Jan 24 2020, 03:24 PM)
You should also set aside a little money for membership dues with networking organizations like your local chamber of commerce or industry/professional groups. Participation in these groups can keep you up-to-date on the latest news and can provide you with great exposure
I agree. Build connection & knowledge iz importent to scale up your biz.
michael5
post Feb 4 2020, 02:05 PM

Casual
336 posts

Hi. I'm thinking to startup a business. however, not enough capital. is there any other way other than partner? As for government SME loan only applicable for business that run at least 6 months.
jusTinMM
post Feb 10 2020, 09:31 AM

On my way
523 posts

QUOTE(michael5 @ Feb 4 2020, 02:05 PM)
Hi. I'm thinking to startup a business. however, not enough capital. is there any other way other than partner? As for government SME loan only applicable for business that run at least 6 months.
The best and easy way is to get personal loan from bank.
michael5
post Feb 12 2020, 08:17 AM

Casual
336 posts

QUOTE(jusTinMM @ Feb 10 2020, 09:31 AM)
The best and easy way is to get personal loan from bank.
Alright. thanks for the information.
cmsiow
post Feb 13 2020, 06:28 PM

Getting Started
220 posts

Hi guys,

I want to get some opinions. What do you do with the extra cash in your business if you do not need to use them at least for the next 6 months? Any suggestions?
tstan8_8
post Feb 14 2020, 09:44 AM

Regular
1,005 posts

QUOTE(cmsiow @ Feb 13 2020, 06:28 PM)
Hi guys,

I want to get some opinions. What do you do with the extra cash in your business if you do not need to use them at least for the next 6 months? Any suggestions?
fixed deposit lo.

bank in to my bank also can
kasey1314
post Feb 16 2020, 05:46 PM

奇人异士
720 posts

QUOTE(cassplayer @ Jan 2 2020, 04:55 PM)
Anyone here in food truck business?

I'm keen to venture in this industry as I have a relative USP which I don't see anyone serving just yet.

But I would like to know:
1) With sole proprietorship registration under SSM, how can I license/franchise the brand to others? I would assume I must have partnership/Sdn. Bhd. but please correct me if I'm wrong.

2) What are the permits I require aside from the obvious, I've read a few websites but would like to know from real people who have experience/know about this.

3) How long and how do I go about getting these permits? I plan to park up at places, participate events, and be mobile (both PJ and KL area)

4) This question is about importing, how do we normally import ingredients especially if they're frozen and from Europe? I believe the suppliers have their methods but again I'd like to hear from real users with first hand knowledge.

5) Anything extra I need to know, I am aware of costing already.

Thanks all!
Pm me your proposal , if u really genuine .

I can save your risk and bring your business to better place .

looks into my portfolio for your references.

The Food Business That You Can Achieve

Who Am I . And How It Related to You
millenius
post Feb 17 2020, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

Hi, I want to start an online business selling my own brand shirts. Need some guidance on below questions.

I need some pointers on how one would source where to manufacture stuff. Say if I have a particular/combinations of materials (ie. cotton) that I want for my shirt, do I have to source that one my own or does the manufacturer is clever enough to find it for me ?

I dont have much capital, that means I cant do large orders, so I am not convinced if any manufacturer is even going to let me put an order. I have a specific price that I wanted to sell but having low order to manufacture is going to cost higher to make per shirt. Do anyone has experience with this ?

Why I want to do this is because I found some shirts that I really like and I think its too expensive (because its branded), and I have yet to find one anywhere aside from that brand, so I want to sell it cheaper.

133 Pages « < 119 120 121 122 123 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0236sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:45 PM