Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Thunder Match Tech Official Feedback Thread V2, Talk to us!

views

Unseen83
post Nov 9 2014, 02:02 PM

TooFAT4U 2Handle!
2,337 posts

yawn.gif http://www.tmt.my/onlinestore/en/processor...--lga1150-.html

are you serious.. mad.gif ? TMT.com.my world most expensive i7 4790K

sorry if i am wrong RM,1999.00 price tag come with a special deal ? buy 1 CPU get 1 free Cpu ?

This post has been edited by Unseen83: Nov 9 2014, 02:04 PM
luvox
post Jan 7 2015, 10:46 PM

On my way
626 posts

Can PM best price for benQ projector w1070+ ?
zaFrOoNaLdO
post Jan 13 2015, 05:36 PM

FM fReaK!
1,508 posts

May I know what laptops do you have for Intel 5th Gen?

I'm planning to buy a laptop with roughly these specs:

- 14 or 15 inch
- i5 or i7
- 4gb ram
- 500gb HDD, 1tb would be better
- Graphic card Nvidea GT840 or better
- budget around RM3k max.
ahdongliew
post Mar 2 2015, 08:42 PM

21 posts

Hi I had bought my laptop Asus A43S 3 years ago . ( still under the warranty period ) .

I recently just lost my warranty card somewhere ...

But I had registered my laptop online 3 years ago in order to extend the warranty period for one year .

I just wanna ask is it possible to grant my laptop a free service on cleansing the inner fan because it tends to get overheat very quick . I may not have the hardcopy of the prove but I have prove by signing up online

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks
PhuTC90
post Nov 23 2015, 02:36 PM

5 posts

i had bought a ipad at Thunder match but unable to activate warranty on apple website

event is From 8 October-6 December 2015
Thunder Match Store Warehouse Sale
Discount Up To 80% Off!
night9295
post Jan 5 2016, 05:12 PM

36 posts

check ur facebook page,it's full of bad comments :c
zkteh
post Oct 6 2016, 04:39 PM

Getting Started
160 posts

This post has been edited by zkteh: Dec 18 2017, 12:51 AM
lyn_grayskale
post Oct 7 2016, 06:18 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(zkteh @ Oct 6 2016, 04:39 PM)
Be careful when buying clearance stock from STORM / TMTONLNE (thundermatch) , because they already admit that their clearance stock may includes:

1. 2nd hand products (return from customers)
2. display set
3. RMA devices

and I received the display set.

their solution : 7 days return and refund policy

wtf is this lor, If I return to them, they will sell to the other customer.
so, this is a loop issue.

If I choose to keep the product, they will assume I accepted the display set and no compensation will be done.
cause big company always like T&C.

T&C, T&C Everywhere.
(u want refund? follow the T&C first)

next time, mention clearly la, TMTonline

Note : STORM seller in gemfive is TMTonline, and TMTonline = Thunder Match Sdn Bhd

reference:

tmt my
thundermatch com my
gemfive com my microsoft-display-dock-for-lumia-950-and-950xl

Update : after I post this in the FB review in their page, I am being blocked by them, nice try TMT, nice merchant.

my review got hate speech? got anything that void the rules? I AM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH!

refer: https://www.facebook.com/zkteh/posts/1087556011360655:0

refer : https://www.facebook.com/TMT.Online.Mall
user posted image
so, u still trust TMTonline?

I repeat 3 time, because it is a important question.
Wow this is pretty serious but -- I also bought the same - 950 XL with display dock during the sale on GEMFIVE - received the order in 5 days -- and I just checked the phone - it was sealed with a sticker - and the phone seems like it hasn't been taken out from the plastic - and looks new - will be checking further later.

Update:
My phone and display dock are new units - working great.

This post has been edited by lyn_grayskale: Oct 8 2016, 02:42 PM
zkteh
post Oct 12 2016, 11:09 PM

Getting Started
160 posts

This post has been edited by zkteh: Dec 18 2017, 12:52 AM
leroy627
post Dec 9 2016, 05:42 PM

7 posts

Went to Thunder Match @ Gurney Plaza to get a 32 GB flash drive, saw the pricetag was RM 69, found it a little weird, but then again it had been years since I last bought one, so I went ahead with the purchase.

Didn't think it would be too overpriced(I'm fine with ~RM10), since they are a large company. Got home and saw the price was RM 35~ only.... Half of what I paid!

Would not go again, I'd rather head to the store that was next door, though the salesperson there was on her phone and sitting on one of the display gaming chairs.
MNUR90
post Apr 8 2017, 11:37 PM

21 posts

Anyone here have experience in RMA graphic card from this store ?
I RMAed Asus graphic card bought from Thunder Match. RMAed with the box but returned with a graphic card with plastic bag. The store staff said it's new graphic card. Should I receive this graphic card or asking for refund with the manufacturer ? I am bit worried because of the box not returned back and how the graphic card handled without the box. Waiting for nearly 1 month for the graphic card.

This post has been edited by MNUR90: Apr 8 2017, 11:42 PM
Songchien
post Apr 20 2017, 01:56 PM

Casual
339 posts

-

This post has been edited by Songchien: Apr 20 2017, 04:05 PM
w3irdguy
post May 12 2017, 05:17 PM

0 posts

I had a very bad experience with Thundermatch and their customer service. I bought a laptop from them and they delivered a lower spec laptop. Immediately after checking, I've informed their CS only to get the reply it's almost 7pm and we're going home, please call back on Monday. Then on Monday after contacting them, they say that it's their fault for writing the wrong description and ask me to pay extra RM590 for their mistake to get the correct spec laptop. It seems that their reputation is only worth less than RM590 as they do not honour what they sell and instead asking their customer to pay extra money. At this point they have already wasted 6 days of my time and I asked for refund. We set an appointment for 2 days later at 9am to do a reverse pick up but on that day they made me wait for 8 hours till 5pm for their rider to come pick up. After that I had to wait another 24 hours just to get my money back. My recommendation is that never buy anything from Thundermatch as they might give you an inferior product and ask you to pay more. Buy from other companies, it's much less problems compared to this company who thinks reputation is not worth anything.
dudan
post Jun 5 2017, 11:55 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(w3irdguy @ May 12 2017, 05:17 PM)
I had a very bad experience with Thundermatch and their customer service. I bought a laptop from them and they delivered a lower spec laptop. Immediately after checking, I've informed their CS only to get the reply it's almost 7pm and we're going home, please call back on Monday. Then on Monday after contacting them, they say that it's their fault for writing the wrong description and ask me to pay extra RM590 for their mistake to get the correct spec laptop. It seems that their reputation is only worth less than RM590 as they do not honour what they sell and instead asking their customer to pay extra money. At this point they have already wasted 6 days of my time and I asked for refund. We set an appointment for 2 days later at 9am to do a reverse pick up but on that day they made me wait for 8 hours till 5pm for their rider to come pick up. After that I had to wait another 24 hours just to get my money back. My recommendation is that never buy anything from Thundermatch as they might give you an inferior product and ask you to pay more. Buy from other companies, it's much less problems compared to this company who thinks reputation is not worth anything.
where's TS to answer all these complaints?
yungkit14
post Aug 10 2020, 12:50 AM

On my way
698 posts

Still ada ?

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.34    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:25 PM