184 Pages « < 132 133 134 135 136 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The New 9th Gen Honda Accord, Honda Accord 2013 and up

views

hoong2188
post Jul 28 2017, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

Anyone install body kit... SA offer 2.6k for all worth it ?
tkyong1
post Jul 28 2017, 04:03 PM

On my way
585 posts

if honda can eliminate the engine vibration issue and poor noise insulation, then it would be an almost perfect car.

i really hate the idling vibration which is not supposed to be there especially for a 170k vehicle. My old nissan sentra is better in this area.
tkyong1
post Jul 28 2017, 04:05 PM

On my way
585 posts

in fact nissan is damn good in engine vibration and noise control, their big problem is the design. In term of silent and smoothness, nissan by far in the best among latest honda, nissan and toyota.

its spoilt by their sper lousy exterior design.

i wonder who is the designer in nissan, ugliest / worst exterior design i ever seen for their almera, and teana.

This post has been edited by tkyong1: Jul 28 2017, 04:39 PM
aquaria87
post Jul 30 2017, 12:26 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

QUOTE(shaniandras2787 @ Jul 17 2017, 01:40 PM)
you got PM bro.
PM me also
tkyong1
post Aug 2 2017, 11:39 AM

On my way
585 posts

Hi bro,

anyone here succeed in eliminating / reducing the idling vibration of our 9th generation accord?

i have been experiencing this not critical but really annoying issue since day 1 i have my 2.4 vtil. It is really non acceptable for a vehicle that cost more than 150k. Even my damn old nissan sentra is silky smooth in idling.

did complain few times to the SC.
they checked mounting all still good, so not the mounting issue.
they did computer resetting, but this did not solve the problem at all.

This post has been edited by tkyong1: Aug 2 2017, 11:40 AM
defqon1
post Aug 4 2017, 04:00 PM

34 posts

Hi All,

Planning to get either accord 2.0Vtil (-RM13k) or 2.4Vtil (-rm20K). Any advie for long run which is worth buying? Obsidian blue looks pretty good.
shaniandras2787
post Aug 4 2017, 05:40 PM

drugged coordinator
2,183 posts

QUOTE(defqon1 @ Aug 4 2017, 04:00 PM)
Hi All,

Planning to get either accord 2.0Vtil (-RM13k) or 2.4Vtil (-rm20K). Any advie for long run which is worth buying? Obsidian blue looks pretty good.
Both are equally as good in the long run and with the Vti-l for the FL version, you can hardly distinguish the differences in specifications internally. Perhaps if you NEED to make the distinction one way or another, it would be just the engine capacity and the LED headlamps other than that, nothing.

I haven't really drove the 2.4 for a significant of time to actually be able to see how much increase in terms of power but to me, the 2.0 satisfies me.

I just came back from Johore last Sunday and driving along the NSE is not issue. Overtaking and cruising comfortable. Travelling at an average of 160kmph. the only thing that stopped me from getting higher is the AES cameras XD
stevencwh
post Aug 4 2017, 07:50 PM

12 posts

anyone know what is the highest rebate can get for 2017 2.0 vti-l?
aaronctchang
post Aug 9 2017, 03:53 PM

6 posts

Was trying to find threads with regards to the downloading of apps but failed. Can anyone enlighten how to download apps ( Spotify etc ). Thx~

defqon1
post Aug 10 2017, 10:28 PM

34 posts

What color would you guys vote between crystal black and obsidian blue. Any pro and cons pls advice. Pretty mess up in choosing between these two color.
tkyong1
post Aug 11 2017, 10:19 AM

On my way
585 posts

QUOTE(defqon1 @ Aug 10 2017, 10:28 PM)
What color would you guys vote between crystal black and obsidian blue. Any pro and cons pls advice. Pretty mess up in choosing between these two color.
black is nice to look at, but it is pain in the ass to maintain. when it is still in the new car honeymoon period, you will enjoy cleaning it very much, but imagine after 1 year of ownership....will you still so excited to clean the black accord every couple days? black color car work well in cold climate country (less rain less dirt stain), but in tropical country it will be one of the toughest color to keep clean on daily basis.

i always choose my car color based on practicality instead of cosmetic, the reason every new car will become less excited after certain period of ownership.

my advice: for practical reason for long term ownership = choose lighter color. You might regret if you go for dark color car over long period of usage.

just me personal experience.
defqon1
post Aug 11 2017, 11:48 AM

34 posts

QUOTE(tkyong1 @ Aug 11 2017, 10:19 AM)
black is nice to look at, but it is pain in the ass to maintain. when it is still in the new car honeymoon period, you will enjoy cleaning it very much, but imagine after 1 year of ownership....will you still so excited to clean the black accord every couple days? black color car work well in cold climate country (less rain less dirt stain), but in tropical country it will be one of the toughest color to keep clean on daily basis.

i always choose my car color based on practicality instead of cosmetic, the reason every new car will become less excited after certain period of ownership.

my advice: for practical reason for long term ownership = choose lighter color. You might regret if you go for dark color car over long period of usage.

just me personal experience.
Agreed. Thanks for the advice. Change my mind after reading some accord forum of how black will emotionally kill u after a while and may go for lunar silver metalic for instead. White orchid pearl is stunning but is too common otr nowadays. Besides own a tafetta white at the present. I am pretty sure lunar silver blends well with the trim and cutting. And i noticed the lunar silver is actually different than the previous albaster siver. This is infact better.
Lucky_Wishes
post Aug 11 2017, 01:47 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(defqon1 @ Aug 4 2017, 04:00 PM)
Hi All,

WOW, 20k !
can you PM me your SA, which SC? Thanks.
tkyong1
post Aug 11 2017, 03:49 PM

On my way
585 posts

QUOTE(Lucky_Wishes @ Aug 11 2017, 01:47 PM)
WOW, 20k !
can you PM me your SA, which SC? Thanks.
go for 2.4vtil, once for all, and you can use it for longer period of time.

if you buy 2.0, you might regret later.

my advice, you either go for the lowest base model or highest flagship model, if your budget allow.
Lucky_Wishes
post Aug 11 2017, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

QUOTE(tkyong1 @ Aug 11 2017, 03:49 PM)
go for 2.4vtil, once for all, and you can use it for longer period of time.

if you buy 2.0, you might regret later.

my advice, you either go for the lowest base model or highest flagship model, if your budget allow.
Yea, i still waiting for the 20k offer SA contact hmm.gif
tkyong1
post Aug 11 2017, 04:02 PM

On my way
585 posts

possible pre facelift model?

defqon1
post Aug 11 2017, 10:25 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(tkyong1 @ Aug 11 2017, 04:02 PM)
possible pre facelift model?
I m very sure its a 2017 modal face lift unit. According to him this is the last face lift version for gen 9th. What color are yours by the way? Was reading through some blogger saying 2.0 is ok to cater the size but when you accelarate harder dont mind the struggling engine noise. Perhaps it sounds coll though.
shaniandras2787
post Aug 12 2017, 10:32 AM

drugged coordinator
2,183 posts

QUOTE(defqon1 @ Aug 11 2017, 10:25 PM)
I m very sure its a 2017 modal face lift unit. According to him this is the last face lift version for gen 9th. What color are yours by the way? Was reading through some blogger saying 2.0 is ok to cater the size but when you accelarate harder dont mind the struggling engine noise. Perhaps it sounds coll though.
2.0 is sufficient, not powerful.

tkyong1
post Aug 14 2017, 08:56 AM

On my way
585 posts

My color you cannot get it anymore...its Champagne Frost Pearl (one of the most dust / dirt resistance color), after using numerous cars with numerous color, this is finally my easiest maintain color, look new everyday. To me a clean normal color car look way better than a cool color dirty car..lol.

For daily use, 2.0 should be fine. To me safety features is more important cause i am gentle driver.
Aiman_Azami
post Aug 14 2017, 05:51 PM

5 posts

I'm just bought accord 2017 FL 2.0 Vti-L.

I'm choose obsidian blue, will get my car next week.

Mind to share which SA give you rebate 13k?

I also get 13k rebate, but there is no free gift at all.

Even petrol also not given sad.gif

I've also have story to share..

Last Saturday, after sign Loan & Honda ordering forms, i have a look at Silver Accord (Waiting for Register) the color quite nice.

I also open the hood while waiting my SA, i check the quality for Accord serious damn bad, make me feel wanna cancel my order.

The welding body and cement scrub at the body, serious it much more worst than Proton. Even my current Kia Forte quality much2 better.

How this possible car price 150k above quality like Shit.

i call the SA have a look,he said this not acceptable as well, but if they return the car it will be much worse (because need to remove engine and redo welding again,paint & etc) too bad for owner.

Now in my mind, feel a bit regret because of i see Honda quality front of my eyes.

Feel not so excited anymore to get new car next week sad.gif

184 Pages « < 132 133 134 135 136 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0578sec    0.48    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:41 AM