Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll
Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> HIGHPARK SUITES, KELANA JAYA, By Gamuda Land. Opposite Paradigm Mall. (Investment)

views

naqib0307
post Jun 4 2019, 12:15 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

How's the interior? Looks good from the outside and facilities
naqib0307
post Jun 11 2019, 11:03 PM

Casual

Went to the gallery and highpark just now. Still got units available. The not yet vp tower will get the kitchen cabinet. The one already vp will get bare unit.

I went to see the building itself looks nice from the outside and walked inside (just downstairs) was ok also, they are still doing some repair works i guess.

after that go to the gallery to ask the details. The price is quite on the high side for bare unit. The SA told me its about RM1.3k psf now after vp. She wont let me see the chart for available units cause of the earlier pricing.

Discounts available is 10% + 7% for bumi and RM0.50/sqft maintenance.

Would like to see the completed units when im free cause I was not impressed by the show units @ the gallery with that price tag. Hopefully the real unit should be a lot better than that for RM1.3k psf.

naqib0307
post Jun 12 2019, 08:05 AM

Casual

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jun 11 2019, 11:28 PM)
1300psf....omg

Did you ask how much cash back??  500k???
Macam no cashback. I asked her is that all? 10% + 7% and she said yes. If im interested. She'll ask the nett price from supervisor.

QUOTE(chelsea2013 @ Jun 12 2019, 12:41 AM)
Crazy!
I rather buy property in Bandar Sunway with good rental yield from students
I agree. I like bandar sunway. Its clean, good for eyes to see and well integrated. If at this price, bandar sunway is a better choice.

QUOTE(KimiLau @ Jun 12 2019, 01:45 AM)
exactly...if this property so great, WHY there are still unsold units from the developer
Macam still alot. When i asked to see the chart, she wont let me. Hahahaha. She just said tell me which type you are interested and she'll ask the price.

QUOTE(Bjorn1688 @ Jun 12 2019, 01:56 AM)
RM.50psf???? That's crazy.

But crazier is the RM1.3kpsf for that location.

Many better places to buy, planning to get one? biggrin.gif
Yes. Location not that bad lah. Surrounding got shoplots makan makan. Nearby paradigm. But the giant macam going to close soon. Seeing the empty shoplots inside. Its a dying place.

The largest is 8xx sqft but duplex. But seeing the finishing and fittings in the show units really not worth the money.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0943sec    3.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 04:25 PM