Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> HIGHPARK SUITES, KELANA JAYA, By Gamuda Land. Opposite Paradigm Mall. (Investment)

views

kochin
post Oct 14 2014, 08:34 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Oct 13 2014, 02:11 PM)
Changed to SOHO.
bb's pic in jul 2014 already stated soho mah.
got any change meh?
kochin
post Jan 27 2015, 03:21 PM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(davkong @ Jan 27 2015, 02:31 PM)
There is only one type of dual key with two separate bathrooms and kitchenette, so you will be getting two mini studios actually. The rest of the 603sf are actually flexi one-bedder or two-bedders. However, only one carpark for each layout type except for the duplex, where you will be given the option to purchase another additional carpark. For investment, I would purchase the dual key unit, so I will have two studios to rent out.
but the question is how much would the dual key unit be compared to 2 individual units?
and for dual key, is it 2 separate meters or 1?
but i agree with you, in terms of layout, the dual key seems the most promising.
kochin
post Jun 22 2015, 08:33 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(ryan@chua @ Jun 19 2015, 10:21 PM)
Those hate you are agents and developers , affect their income
investors like me like to see bad comments more than over tiup of a project.
We are mature, should able to interpret and analyze bad or good ourselves. Not fully rely on others comment.

I don't know much about paradigm,  highpark surrounding got Lincoln college,  unitar, Nobel international school.  Told by SA , got shuttle bus to  paradigm and lrt station. .
Lincoln to far away, located at former lim kok wing institute.
unitar also shifted by still nearby. but very modest budget for housing due to the demographics of the students there.
nobel international school. wrong target as it's mostly young students in primary and secondary school.
so you can practically rule out all potential student tenants.

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jun 19 2015, 10:55 PM)
If no students or working adults, who wana rent here  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif I tot some yuppies will rent here for the paradigma lifestyle.. If no overhead bridge confirmed, this project is really no good.. better located on the other side if have to drive..

Personally, highrise property is about what's within walking distance n not forgetting good road access icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
personally i kinda think gamuda did a wrong product here. honestly, soho in kj? look at how empty taragon is. and shh gonna add another block of office building. they should have do a full SA with decent size.
across the street, paradigm offering 700k+ for 700sf+ with 2 cp.
only selling point of absolute pricing? 400k for 400sf pigeon hole?
i think they would have better chance is they aimed for 600k+ for 800sf+ products.
i would rather take puteri anytime.
shutter bus gonna be tough as the traffic here is ghastly.
kochin
post Jul 1 2015, 12:23 PM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

no report on their showhouse?
dead quiet.
dunno gamuda is laughing its head off or crying their eyes out
kochin
post Jul 2 2015, 10:28 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jul 2 2015, 10:22 AM)
confirm got link bridge to paradigma or not? paradigma needs it as badly as highpark  brows.gif  brows.gif
link bridge to paradigm? impossible lah.
giant maybe lah. kakakaka.
kochin
post Jul 2 2015, 01:32 PM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jul 2 2015, 11:10 AM)
Its quite a distance fr d bridge n even d underground tunnel feels so long.. I heard some nasty dirty stories about this giant from a ss7 friend that deters some locals from going to this giant  cry.gif

What would the USP be here if no link bridge to paradigma?
apa cerita ini? seram punya ke?
kochin
post Jul 4 2015, 01:14 PM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

Somehow i dislike shopping at tesco. When tesco 1st open in puchong, i went and see what the big hype is all about. It was okay but not very impressive.
And also a bit far from my place. Then tesco also open in mutiara. I visit it but not my favourite place.
Now tesco has more outlets including paradigm. But somehow i find their products and upkeep a bit below par and cleanliness is also a suspect with a lot of near expiry items.
My favourite grocery joints remains as giant especially kd outlet. Love it.
kochin
post Jul 27 2015, 08:55 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(Maneki-neko @ Jul 25 2015, 07:16 PM)
Heard that this is a BBB project. 80% sold?
i think you heard wrong. tongue.gif
kochin
post Jul 30 2015, 01:51 PM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(Redhotchili @ Jul 30 2015, 12:39 PM)
i have different views;
no.1 intergrated also means chaos! i have to join the long traffic q with the shoppers, public should i were to buy azure. LDP is already jam, some more going home to my condos another hell of traffic jam. it's really not going to work for me. its called HighPark not highland -  seems to be dedicated to only residents per say.

no.2 when i visited HighPark, all the units come with 1 cp, and i have the options to purchase another car park which they are giving a 10K discount on top the 5% discount on the units, which i feel is a good bargain.  As for furnishings is very subjective. I have my own preference to the ID as to me I very personal and subjective. After all ikea has good choice of ID to choose.

no.3, HighPark have marketed that they have a dedicated feeder service for the residents as the service they provide will bring residents to paradigm and LRT, so to me is a good move should i want to mingle around without driving.

SO ABOVE ALL i still prefer HighPark. Gamuda company has proven track record leh, and i saw their sales brochure this project is GBI gold
QUOTE(BMW2573 @ Jul 30 2015, 12:50 PM)
i have different views;
no.1 intergrated also means chaos! i have to join the long traffic q with the shoppers, public should i were to buy azure. LDP is already jam, some more going home to my condos another hell of traffic jam. it's really not going to work for me. its called HighPark not highland - seems to be dedicated to only residents per say.

no.2 when i visited HighPark, all the units come with 1 cp, and i have the options to purchase another car park which they are giving a 10K discount on top the 5% discount on the units, which i feel is a good bargain. As for furnishings is very subjective. I have my own preference to the ID as to me I very personal and subjective. After all ikea has good choice of ID to choose.

no.3, HighPark have marketed that they have a dedicated feeder service for the residents as the service they provide will bring residents to paradigm and LRT, so to me is a good move should i want to mingle around without driving.

SO ABOVE ALL i still prefer HighPark. Gamuda company has proven track record leh, and i saw their sales brochure this project is GBI gold
dude, opening an extra account just to comment? lol.

point no.1 flawed. azure is planned integration. while highpark is standalone but in terms of location it is a residence house among a sea of commercials. if you are really after peaceful environment, you should have gone for proper condominiums within a housing estate instead. highpark carries some retail by the side. the carpark is also compromised as there's no barrier to prevent public from going in. there are also no gated and guarded thingy at the perimeter.

no. 2, with price point being the same, obviously azure have more benefits as it provides 1 additional cp at no extra cost. and usually for additional cp purchase, the 2nd cp may not be next to your original. so beats me why you would think highpark is better in this sense? ID, yes. but again i am quoting an apple to apple comparison where at same price point, azure are giving more freebies. irrespective of whether they are good or not.
highpark sales exec informed me that phase 2 they are considering to sell together with ID at an even higher price tag. so purely on price point, i was saying azure has the upper hand.

no. 3, proposed vs actual. why risk it. and even so, paradigm have other buses routes including going to TCM, 1Utama, Ikano, etc. not to mention even KLIA.

but i do agree in terms of brand appeal, i prefer gamuda over wct.
but product wise, in terms of all things considered including price, i would say azure trumps highpark.

kochin
post Aug 12 2015, 11:30 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(Eric2801 @ Aug 12 2015, 11:26 AM)
... my lao po went to the sales gallery last weekend, and she really love it...i research online and see all you guys commented till..  rclxub.gif  sweat.gif  this project can buy ma? my lao po really love it  icon_question.gif
you (or your lao po) like it, can afford it, then mah buy it lor.
need not be bothered by anyone of us mah.
good luck!
kochin
post Dec 7 2015, 09:54 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

tower 1 70%? anybody can verify?
kochin
post May 25 2016, 01:05 PM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(everyday1801 @ May 25 2016, 12:47 PM)
whats the 20: 80 about?? Price starting frm RM 355,000  thumbup.gif
355k before or after discount?
and bare unit.

i think units can sell only if they include the ID package lah.

kochin
post Jun 1 2016, 08:25 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

not all early bird catches the worms.
sometimes the early bird may be caught by others instead.
kochin
post Aug 15 2016, 08:10 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

is this the new showhouse?
looks better than the previous one.

kochin
post Aug 30 2016, 08:01 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(davkong @ Aug 29 2016, 06:16 PM)
Site progress 2016.08.29

user posted image
so has the price been revised to conform to selangor's new pricing guidelines?
if yes, i want to buy dy.... smile.gif
kochin
post Aug 30 2016, 11:46 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(davkong @ Aug 30 2016, 11:29 AM)
Boss, I read the news article too. Is it a blanket cap on all SOHO or just those branded as affordable like RSKU?
so far i have never come across any affordable housing scheme under SA, SOHO, SOVO or SOFO.

kochin
post Aug 31 2016, 08:38 PM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

390k staff price discount? Why advert shows 388k now? Got smaller than 452sf unit?
kochin
post Sep 14 2016, 04:08 PM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(Spritzz @ Sep 14 2016, 03:44 PM)
THE GRand sofo just launched? can get more info?
completed liao lah
kochin
post Dec 13 2016, 08:36 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

QUOTE(utraben @ Dec 13 2016, 01:21 AM)
Still 0.50cents contributed 1000 units all together is hard to justify.
Was been told shuttle service to LRT stations and whatnot will be provided and also futsal cum basketball court hence RM0.50 psf maintenance .
50 cents maintenance for 1000 units is sorta ridiculous.

futsal and basketball court hardly requires much maintenance.

kochin
post Dec 13 2016, 10:03 AM

I just hope I do!
9,771 posts

[quote=davkong,Dec 13 2016, 09:55 AM]I'm guessing it's on the high side due to:
- Lush landscaping (5 parks to maintain)
- Wellness park concept equipments (outdoor gym, aqua gym, circuit training, etc)
- GBI status maintenance
- shuttle bus
- concierge desk

double entry

This post has been edited by kochin: Dec 13 2016, 10:04 AM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0720sec    1.94    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 11:08 PM