Good day Bro, I'm facing some trouble when fixing my Aztech modem.(Aztech DSL 900E (B) 2).
Initially its working fine with manual internet lo-gin, but I wanted auto connection to internet when computer turn on. The following step I took:-
1) Default gateway IP is 192.168.1.1, I type this in Internet Explore but no respond. Then I read in some website, there is not configure page for this kind of modem.
2) Instead they recommend DSL Commander, I install it and its prompt the security screen. I entered Router IP address as 192.168.1.1 and password is 'password'.
3) Then its displayed the configuration page. I tried using the available options still I'm unable to connect internet automatic.
4) Then I reset the modem by pressing + holding the modem for 30 minutes. (Here the problem started)
5) After resetting the modem I'm unable to ping the router IP address (192.168.1.1) and unable to lo-gin the modem configuration modem.
6) I tried call TM Cust Service and they said they don't have guide to configure these kind of modem seems its old modem.
Do you know how to configure these modem after resetting process.
I'm hoping that you can assist me to solve this problem. Appreciated if you help me fix-up these problem.
Looking forward for your reply.
Please make your own thread.. You'll get more help that way. Now, you're hijacking TS's thread..