Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Official TM UniFi High Speed Broadband Thread V18, ( -_・) ︻デ═一▸ Maxis & Time

views

fox_shinoda
post Sep 27 2013, 11:20 PM

Enthusiast
965 posts

Today Unifi VIP 5 has been installed at my condo, I'm happy with the speed and all. But the problem is with HyppTV sad.gif

All channel is showing black screen with a small logo at the bottom right hand side (satellite with red X) except for one as seen on tv channel and the other radio channel.

Anyone knows what is the problem?

The installer told me to leave it for about an hour so that it will download all the stuff. But it is more than an hour but still the same.

When I call the help line, I'm asked to wait at least 24 hours before I can make a report sweat.gif

And yeah, the Lan 4 (red color) is connected from the router to the Hypptv unit. Tried restarting all devices the same as well.
fox_shinoda
post Sep 29 2013, 09:25 AM

Enthusiast
965 posts

my hyyptv error is Error Code 102041 failed to obtain multicast stream hmm.gif can't watch anything except for channel 121 direct selling tv channel.. the rest only black screen and satellite with x at the bottom right hand side

anyone have solution for this?

calling the helpline they just ask me to reboot the router and the hyyptv box only

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0293sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:37 PM