Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Passport & Visa Application, Validity, & related issues. Discuss here (Travel)

views

ken_zie
post Feb 5 2011, 01:36 AM

F A I T H
779 posts

You can renew your passport at any states - doesn't matter where is your hometown.
ken_zie
post Jun 6 2013, 12:17 PM

F A I T H
779 posts

Anyone renew their passport at penang immigration office? Someone complained that it now takes 72 hours for collection due to the new system.
ken_zie
post Jun 27 2013, 12:26 PM

F A I T H
779 posts

Went to Penang immigration for passport renewal. Took my number at 730am. Number was called in less than 30 minutes. Collected my passport sharp at 1130am as informed by the officer. I'm impressed. Paperless and efficient.
ken_zie
post Nov 19 2019, 12:53 PM

F A I T H
779 posts

Did anyone try to fill up the online application form for China visa? After I filled up the info and saved, all the space between the words were missing and the words all jumbled up.
ken_zie
post Jan 18 2020, 12:13 PM

F A I T H
779 posts

QUOTE(Micky78 @ Jan 12 2020, 01:47 PM)
very sad...been to UTC twice also not able to get number for renew passport..

have anyone try renew passport via online.. just now i tried but system error in upload the pic.
Renewed my passport online in Nov'19. Went to the shop to take my picture and managed to upload it online. However, upon arrival and checking of documents by immigration, they retook my picture on the spot as the said the uploaded picture does not fulfill the requirement. Overall, took me around 1 hour from arriving there to getting my passport.

You can drop by at your selected office within the time frame mentioned.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0292sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd March 2021 - 09:24 AM