Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Passport & Visa Application, Validity, & related issues. Discuss here (Travel)

views

hunyean24 P
post Feb 12 2020, 03:11 PM

Probation
1 posts

Good Afternoon ,everyone !!
I just went for the interview this morning and the consular officer denied my F1 visa application and handed me a yellow slip (attached below) because I did not provide sufficient financial documents .But I did provide my dad's bank deposit letter which was certified by the bank and has more than enough money to support me over the course .
He says that I will need to provide my parents' pay slip ,which I find weird because it wasn't stated inside the appointment letter .
The thing is I will need to drop it off at Aramex Courier Office.
My question is ,do I still need to submit my I-20,MRV RECEIPT ,SEVIS FEE RECEIPT ,yellow slip along with my passport and the financial documents ?Or should I just resubmit my passport ,the yellow slip ,and financial documents.
I'm very frustrated right now cause school is gonna start very soon which is gonna be in less than 3 weeks time .
Thanks .

Regards,
Kelvin .

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
hunyean24 P
post Feb 12 2020, 07:41 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(hunyean24 @ Feb 12 2020, 03:11 PM)
Good Afternoon ,everyone !!
I just went for the interview this morning and the consular officer denied my F1 visa application and handed me a yellow slip (attached below) because I did not provide sufficient financial documents .But I did provide my dad's bank deposit letter which was certified by the bank and has more than enough money to support me over the course .
He says that I will need to provide my parents' pay slip ,which I find weird because it wasn't stated inside the appointment letter .
The thing is I will need to drop it off at Aramex Courier Office.
My question is ,do I still need to submit my I-20,MRV RECEIPT ,SEVIS FEE RECEIPT ,yellow slip along with my passport and the financial documents ?Or should I just resubmit my passport ,the yellow slip ,and financial documents.
I'm very frustrated right now cause school is gonna start very soon which is gonna be in less than 3 weeks time .
Thanks .
Regards,
Kelvin .
Can someone please help me ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.57    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th February 2021 - 11:51 AM