Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Passport & Visa Application, Validity, & related issues. Discuss here (Travel)

views

Micky78
post Jan 17 2020, 07:33 AM

Enthusiast
876 posts

IMI office now only accept debit or credit cards as mode of payment.
ken_zie
post Jan 18 2020, 12:13 PM

F A I T H
778 posts

QUOTE(Micky78 @ Jan 12 2020, 01:47 PM)
very sad...been to UTC twice also not able to get number for renew passport..

have anyone try renew passport via online.. just now i tried but system error in upload the pic.
Renewed my passport online in Nov'19. Went to the shop to take my picture and managed to upload it online. However, upon arrival and checking of documents by immigration, they retook my picture on the spot as the said the uploaded picture does not fulfill the requirement. Overall, took me around 1 hour from arriving there to getting my passport.

You can drop by at your selected office within the time frame mentioned.
Xiaochong P
post Jan 19 2020, 10:09 AM

Probation
2 posts

I need to ask some question so what if i lost my passport and overstay but i march 2019 return with a emergency passport after that when i got to the putrajaya immgration they say must wait 30 dys then the will confirm but until now i call and ask they say have to wait but now alredy one year so my problem is how fast they can make my new passport ?
braveboy
post Jan 22 2020, 07:54 PM

20 posts

I am a Malaysian and a Singapore PR and my wife is China national and a Singapore PR. Is it possible for her to apply for a spouse Long Term Visit Pass in Malaysia? Both of us have career and have property in Singapore. Thank you.
rayfoo
post Jan 23 2020, 08:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,503 posts

Ok that is new to me, last December 2019 I went renew my passport at Wangsa Maju, they only accept CASH
QUOTE(Micky78 @ Jan 17 2020, 07:33 AM)
confused.gif
IMI office now only accept debit or credit cards as mode of payment.
Micky78
post Jan 23 2020, 10:09 AM

Enthusiast
876 posts

QUOTE(rayfoo @ Jan 23 2020, 08:11 AM)
Ok that is new to me, last December 2019 I went renew my passport at Wangsa Maju, they only accept CASH
started tis yrs only..but believe will have some exception for senior citizen as they might only have cash...
emwyatt2007
post Jan 26 2020, 08:21 AM

15 posts

The China visa center in KL and Penang has just posted on their website about multi entry visa application for Malaysians. Take a look :

https://www.visaforchina.org/KUL_EN/general...ws/283202.shtml

This is in conjunction with the Year of Culture and Tourism between the two countries.
KahLooN
post Jan 29 2020, 12:30 PM

~(^^)~
686 posts

Guys, i seek some advise on this matter. I book the ticket using 3rd party website, wwww.bravofly.com

I noticed when I received the confirmation, my name was wrongly written. The given name they combine together instead of separate out.

My situation now was AB (given name), C (surname) instead of A B C.

Would it be a problem when checking in? icon_question.gif

I tried call the booking website, but its an oversea number. I had waited for 10mins but no one picking up.

This post has been edited by KahLooN: Jan 29 2020, 12:31 PM
WaCKy-Angel
post Jan 29 2020, 12:40 PM

PeACe~~
All Stars
19,405 posts

Should not have problem
jibpek
post Jan 29 2020, 12:40 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

No. Problem. Tried that many times
abu.shofwan
post Jan 29 2020, 12:44 PM

Regular
1,433 posts

Had that many times. I think the system (of the airline I booked) just combined the name, making my three worded name become just one.
But there was no issue checking in or passing immigration.

So far.
deodorant
post Jan 29 2020, 03:02 PM

Surfing LYN instead of Working.
5,684 posts

99.9% no problem. The only problem you might have is if your airline uses those auto kiosks that need to swipe/scan passport then will name mismatch. But then if that happens just go counter surely no problem one.
life5tyle
post Feb 3 2020, 10:33 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

No problem-lah. International standard is B C, A while Asian usually use A B C naming method.
ToffeeC P
post Feb 3 2020, 04:07 PM

Probation
2 posts

how many of you tried renewing passport online? izzit safe to do so?
Chaud
post Feb 5 2020, 10:43 AM

Enthusiast
998 posts

no problem

for first name if follow western format means there is normally no space
hunyean24 P
post Feb 12 2020, 03:11 PM

Probation
1 posts

Good Afternoon ,everyone !!
I just went for the interview this morning and the consular officer denied my F1 visa application and handed me a yellow slip (attached below) because I did not provide sufficient financial documents .But I did provide my dad's bank deposit letter which was certified by the bank and has more than enough money to support me over the course .
He says that I will need to provide my parents' pay slip ,which I find weird because it wasn't stated inside the appointment letter .
The thing is I will need to drop it off at Aramex Courier Office.
My question is ,do I still need to submit my I-20,MRV RECEIPT ,SEVIS FEE RECEIPT ,yellow slip along with my passport and the financial documents ?Or should I just resubmit my passport ,the yellow slip ,and financial documents.
I'm very frustrated right now cause school is gonna start very soon which is gonna be in less than 3 weeks time .
Thanks .

Regards,
Kelvin .

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
hunyean24 P
post Feb 12 2020, 07:41 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(hunyean24 @ Feb 12 2020, 03:11 PM)
I just went for the interview this morning and the consular officer denied my F1 visa application and handed me a yellow slip (attached below) because I did not provide sufficient financial documents .But I did provide my dad's bank deposit letter which was certified by the bank and has more than enough money to support me over the course .
He says that I will need to provide my parents' pay slip ,which I find weird because it wasn't stated inside the appointment letter .
My question is ,do I still need to submit my I-20,MRV RECEIPT ,SEVIS FEE RECEIPT ,yellow slip along with my passport and the financial documents ?Or should I just resubmit my passport ,the yellow slip ,and financial documents.
I'm very frustrated right now cause school is gonna start very soon which is gonna be in less than 3 weeks time .
Thanks .
Regards,
Kelvin .
Can someone please help me ?
ticke
post Feb 13 2020, 09:00 PM

****E***y*u***i***@**
1,447 posts

QUOTE(hunyean24 @ Feb 12 2020, 03:11 PM)
Thanks .
Regards,
Kelvin .
the yellow slip instruction marked x is pretty clear. submit what stated only.
GameFr3ak
post Feb 21 2020, 10:48 AM

I hate cutting
3,745 posts

urghh... the good ol' Australia visa hurdle. I have a scheduled flight departing on 28 Feb from KL > Sudney > NZ.

NZ ETA done, easy. The next issue is Australia. Previously, Malaysia visa was approved relatively quickly and easily. But this time, I am facing quite the delay with just the transit visa in Australia. I'll have to stay over for around 10 hours before the next flight to NZ. So I applied for the transit visa at the beginning of Feb and was asked to get biometrics done. Sure enough, got it done. Then my application status remained unchanged "Further assessment".

It boggles my mind how much problem arises when it's just a simple transit!

Did anyone experience this before? I guess my last bet would be to purchase another flight ticket to NZ which will give me less layover time (to under 8 hours).
David900924
post Feb 21 2020, 12:51 PM

No.1 P2P Bitcoin Malaysia
1,165 posts

guys, now NZ require visa for holiday there? i did a google search and now all malaysian need paid USD109 for nz visa .
https://www.etanewzealand.com/visa-requirem...ysian-citizens/

159 Pages « < 155 156 157 158 159 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0270sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st January 2021 - 07:33 PM