Rental Income Tax, Rental Income Tax

views

EddyLB
post Sep 24 2013, 05:40 PM

Regular
1,864 posts

QUOTE(almeizer @ Sep 24 2013, 05:25 PM)
Gark, did you declare before? If you do, mind to share the following:

1) When declare through e-Filling, do we list down individual allowable expenditure or just sum everything less out with the gross rental for a year?

2) Interest on loan can be served as expenditure for deduction. How can we find out what is the interest on loan for the respective year?

3) If those expenditure without receipt, can we still use to deduct?

Anyway, my colleague found that it is 26% instead.
1. Sum the nett

2. Bank statement

3. Alternatively show invoice and proof of payment
EddyLB
post Sep 24 2013, 05:53 PM

Regular
1,864 posts

QUOTE(almeizer @ Sep 24 2013, 05:47 PM)
Thanks Eddy, but the Bank Statement need to request from bank? My instalment paid through Auto-Debit every month.
Loan statement normally is bi yearly via mailmail. I receive mine in August and February usually. My other loans give statement every month via downloading. So depend on banks and type of loan
EddyLB
post Sep 24 2013, 09:22 PM

Regular
1,864 posts

QUOTE(haicaramba @ Sep 24 2013, 08:48 PM)
No agreement signed & stamped, no need declare la.
No black & white, declare for what?

If reali so unlucky kena tangkap (which is super highly unlikely), just say your sister let her fren stay for free lo.
Good luck if you are evading tax. Once you are in their blacklist, every 2 years you will be audited. When they want to be nasty, they will tax every penny out of you. They will look at all your expenses and disallow every receipt which is not claimable. And they will look at your spending and ask you to justify how you can afford. It is a real pain in the arxx biggrin.gif
EddyLB
post Sep 25 2013, 12:36 AM

Regular
1,864 posts

QUOTE(gark @ Sep 24 2013, 11:02 PM)
I vote for opposition yet i pay every single sen of tax, as long as i do my duty as a citizen.  The government is just a political party, the country is what i pay to. If they misuse my money so be it, i can use the ballot box to voice my dissatisfaction.
thumbup.gif

That is what I consider patriotic. Patriotic is not about flying flags. That is shallow thinking by some politicians

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0294sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:19 AM