Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 121 RESIDENCES @ FRINGE OF BANDAR UTAMA, Version 2.0 of Glomac Centro development (Investment)

views

8sg9ft
post Apr 5 2019, 12:48 PM

blablabla
1,724 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Apr 5 2019, 10:18 AM)
big sizes stuff usually give lower rental yield one in current climate as tenant dont need such big size anymore... if they really need it... they prefer to buy as its maybe for their growing family and etc... those studio or 2 rooms stuff seems doing better in PJ area... like eve suites near AD doing around 1.7k - 1.8k for a studio unit.... but the area reli quite kampung la for now... im betting on the pedestrian bridge from puncak damansara to be build when the lrt completion is closer... currently only one lousy kampung bridge connect to the future lrt 3 station there...
May i know where did u get the info about this pedestrian bridge from puncak damansara to the other side of the river?

If this bridge really materialize then it's good for 121. Just a short walk to the upcoming LRT station.
8sg9ft
post Apr 5 2019, 02:36 PM

blablabla
1,724 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Apr 5 2019, 01:49 PM)
owh its from my fren who is part of the lrt line planning team... i also questioned him alot of times on this... he told me its confirmed already... but will only build when its closer to the completion of LRT station... now still have few long years away.... thats why i mentioned its kind of hope that it really x 3 materialize by the LRT corp....  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
I see. Anyway for that particular station on the other side of the river a lot needs to be done in terms of infra. The existing road there is narrow and in sub-standard condition
8sg9ft
post Apr 8 2019, 12:24 PM

blablabla
1,724 posts

QUOTE(Bjorn1688 @ Apr 8 2019, 12:20 AM)
My visit today, took a look around. Hoarding is up and stickers are there to indicate so.

Site is opposite this development called AmanAra by SweetHarvest Development.

Project sits among a lot of older developments, some slums and some upmarket low rise/low density developments.

Cheap? Yeah but a very small percentage of units will be RM300k, supposedly it goes up by around RM2k per floor?

Layout largely similar to Plaza Kelana Jaya just that it will have a balcony and yard.

No showunit yet, agents are showing the Plaza Kelana Jaya at Glo Damansara.

Glo Centro has 8 more units from the developer according to the SA. No fire sale yet it seems. Still have a few more units at Glo Damansara too.

Booking RM3k and you ballot for unit in June.

What's up with all developers choosing to do ballots these days?

Pros:
Cheap. Just a bit more than a Rumawip and quite possibly will be the cheapest brand new property in the area.
Accessibility (500m away to station)
It will have a good mix of own stay and investors as there will be a larger unit targeted for own stay purposes.

Cons:-
Leasehold.
Area feels overshadowed by the slums around it.
It WILL be a scary walk to the train station unless those slums are cleared away before then.
Narrow roads around.

Buy one?? I will have to think about this one.
I can't disagree with you on the bolded parts. A friend of mine used to stay at Puncak Damansara few years back before he moved to his own place in Ara Damansara. Sent him back a few times I was like wow, this place is really really kampung and the roads are so narrow and to make it worse a lot of ppl are parking illegally at the side of the road

Can't imagine the traffic to come out to Sprint once all these developments are completed. As it is now, it's bad enough already for those driving to work using Sprint.
8sg9ft
post Aug 26 2019, 04:03 PM

blablabla
1,724 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Aug 26 2019, 03:39 PM)
Which and how many developers don't claim over 80% sold at launch?
QUOTE(icemanfx @ Aug 26 2019, 03:55 PM)
Napic property overhang is fake news.
So do u have credible information?
8sg9ft
post Aug 30 2019, 09:19 AM

blablabla
1,724 posts

QUOTE(SomaCruz89 @ Aug 30 2019, 01:45 AM)
Near LRT3 station but if you work in KL sentral/KLCC, you still need to drive because LRT3 line covers from Johan Setia to Bandar Utama unless you don't mind to switch to Kelana Jaya Line in Glenmarie station
Can just switch to MRT line in BU

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0185sec    0.54    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 13th June 2021 - 07:36 PM