Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 121 RESIDENCES @ FRINGE OF BANDAR UTAMA, Version 2.0 of Glomac Centro development Investment

views

valerie.wen
post Sep 9 2019, 11:34 PM

Getting Started
267 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Sep 9 2019, 01:37 PM)
Fringe of BU and damansara jaya and utama...

Sie meh????

Franked by 3 highly sought after high end enclave....wont go wrong.....

But why it hasnt been wong til now??????
Still the same question in my mind until today on this project.
BEANCOUNTER
post Sep 9 2019, 11:42 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(valerie.wen @ Sep 9 2019, 11:34 PM)
Still the same question in my mind until today on this project.
Easy answer.

Land is owned by small individuals. There is not enuf big piece of land to create big impact that will transform tis area.

Gov or authority not keen to redevelop this area...macam kampung baru.

30 yrs ago my friend told me that tbe richest persons in his co is infact the receptionist bcos her family owned a piece of land in kg baru. Worth like millions the.

30 yrs forward today i believe she still the richest person if she still alive and kicking but any development took place at kampung baru?
valerie.wen
post Sep 9 2019, 11:47 PM

Getting Started
267 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Sep 9 2019, 03:42 PM)
Easy answer.

Land is owned by small individuals. There is not enuf big piece of land to create big impact that will transform tis area.

30 yrs ago my friend told me that tbe richest persons in his co is infact the receptionist bcos her family owned a piece of land in kg baru. Worth like millions the.

30 yrs forward today i believe she still the richest person if she still alive and kicking but any development took place at kampung baru?
Thank you sifu for your pointers smile.gif actually I understood half the points you're making, but what I understood I agree la.

Do you mean holding this piece of land / property is plain holding saja, not able to realize the profit = useless?
BEANCOUNTER
post Sep 12 2019, 06:23 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

Individual land owner can sell to developers....

But without few landowners agreed to sell , especially clustered individual land owners, no significant landmark buildings and structure can be errected there for good major impact.
kimzee
post Sep 13 2019, 11:49 AM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(valerie.wen @ Sep 9 2019, 12:50 AM)
Marketing ma.
Well actually if you care to observe, when they built the MRT2 they deliberately built it near TV3 (a govt ownwd entity+ property?) far away from One Utama Shopping Centre (which I believe can be consider the epicenter of BU). Then there is only a walkway from One World hotel to One Utama.

So what does One Utama do?

Well they say you can built the MRT station away from us, but we can expand our shopping centre to your MRT station and thats what they are doing now. Smart business ppl always defeat politicians.
kimzee
post Sep 13 2019, 11:52 AM

Casual
411 posts

and IMO that is how this project can be considered as situated at the "fringe" of Bandar Utama.
ghostkeat P
post Sep 13 2019, 12:40 PM

Probation
9 posts

Been to the sales gallery, there is nearby LRT line 3 from Bandar utama to Klang
propertyselangor
post Sep 21 2019, 08:02 PM

Getting Started
180 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Sep 9 2019, 11:42 PM)
Easy answer.

I agreed that this area will not be centre of development like BU, but it will be the overspilt catchment area
from BU that make this area wong. Plus up coming LRT3, new hotel and office block near TV3 will change
the prospect of this area, other new condo also coming up now.

As i understand Kg Baru is Malay Reserve land, BN tried to develop the land with
new Kg Baru Act approved in Parliment, but very sensitive as Malay votes involved.

BEANCOUNTER
post Sep 22 2019, 11:23 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(propertyselangor @ Sep 21 2019, 08:02 PM)
I agreed that this area will not be centre of development like BU, but it will be the overspilt catchment area
from BU that make this area wong. Plus up coming LRT3, new hotel and office block near TV3 will change
the prospect of this area, other new condo also coming up now.

As i understand Kg Baru is Malay Reserve land, BN tried to develop the land with
new Kg Baru Act approved in Parliment, but very sensitive as Malay votes involved.
well at least this one is not malay reserved land...maybe still got chansi.

kg baru malay reserve land, gov expected to launch 45000 affordable housing there (on top of 100,000 in bdr Malaysia), it will attact 160,000 new malays to this area, replacing the current elite few.

gov is expected to pay no more than 850psf for kg baru land, whereas nearby Ampang area, the two plot of embassies lands both exchanged hand at 3000 to 3500psf. so much for malay reserve land......
KonZen DouJi
post Oct 5 2019, 10:20 AM

14 posts

Can anyone pm me details of this project?
propertyselangor
post Oct 8 2019, 06:27 PM

Getting Started
180 posts

QUOTE(KonZen DouJi @ Oct 5 2019, 10:20 AM)
Can anyone pm me details of this project?
i heard they lunching tower B tomorrow,
call sa Apple 017-295 8883
KonZen DouJi
post Oct 8 2019, 08:52 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(propertyselangor @ Oct 8 2019, 06:27 PM)
i heard they lunching tower B tomorrow,
call sa Apple 017-295 8883
Thanks man
Siao_Lang
post Oct 9 2019, 01:27 AM

Casual
454 posts

This one commercial or individual title.. Ada layout plan?
kochin
post Oct 9 2019, 08:29 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

The second block is actually the better block.
Less units and same number of lifts.

Apparently not much premium to first block hence this second block is considered to be more attractive.

No sticker games. Buy and sign spa on the spot for additional discounts.

For serious buyer do look for existing buyer for referral scheme to get additional discounts lor.

Siao_Lang
post Oct 9 2019, 11:56 AM

Casual
454 posts

QUOTE(kochin @ Oct 9 2019, 08:29 AM)
The second block is actually the better block.
Less units and same number of lifts.

Apparently not much premium to first block hence this second block is considered to be more attractive.

No sticker games. Buy and sign spa on the spot for additional discounts.

For serious buyer do look for existing buyer for referral scheme to get additional discounts lor.
Good deal arr this one?

Sign SPA on the spot means cant wait for loan approval? What if loan cannot approve leh?

Maybe can loan 70% only...
BEANCOUNTER
post Oct 9 2019, 02:41 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(Siao_Lang @ Oct 9 2019, 11:56 AM)
Good deal arr this one?

Sign SPA on the spot means cant wait for loan approval? What if loan cannot approve leh?

Maybe can loan 70% only...
housing loan tai sei in Malaysia than SPA.

even after you signed spa, but loan kena sangkut, developers cant force you to take the unit or imposed huge penalty one...…..maybe more penalty than the rm500 but will not be much....

its stupid for developer to force sign the spa before letter of approval from bank.

maybe Glomac just want to meet the sales target for their Financial year end.....a signed spa is better than no spa.
Siao_Lang
post Oct 9 2019, 10:25 PM

Casual
454 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 9 2019, 02:41 PM)
housing loan tai sei in Malaysia than SPA.

even after you signed spa, but loan kena sangkut, developers cant force you to take the unit or imposed huge penalty one...…..maybe more penalty than the rm500 but will not be much....

its stupid for developer to force sign the spa before letter of approval from bank.

maybe Glomac just want to meet the sales target for their Financial year end.....a signed spa is better than no spa.
Lol.. if cant approve 10% paid forfeited maybe..??
LaCuCaRaCha
post Oct 12 2019, 08:04 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

For those who are considering this property due to LRT3 station, you may want to check out the route to the proposed link bridge to the station.
Especially in the evening.
On the left is Puncak Damansara condominium, and right is make-up stalls. With cars parked all over.
Take a stroll in the evening and see if it's up to your taste.
takashi0128
post Oct 26 2019, 10:19 AM

14 posts

I dont usually have a habit of commenting in LY but since I'm serious about this one, I thought I might want to add something to the thousands comments here.

I live in nearby Pelangi Utama since day 1. Over the last 13 years since VP of my Pelangi, this area has really turned around alot. But let's go through some of my thoughts.

1. Mosque.
Like they say, if there is none, it only means it hasn't been built yet. Well, this area has 5 (big and small) within 1km radius. But over time, I've learnt to tune it out and it doesn't really bother me anymore. I don't even hear it if I don't want to. I look at it on a more positive point, an alarm clock that never fails 365.

2. Traffic.
Except for the evening rush hour as Jln Masjid can't cope with the shortcut traffic plus the stupid traffic lights which adds to the slow down of traffic, all other times are manageable. I won't say it's all sweet (school hours, @.@, but that's just like an momentary exodus if you may). There are escape routes in this area if one road is backed up. I never really had any major standstill moments because there are escape routes and also places to go if traffic gone haywire. Which then means, don't be on the road as everyone else at the same time.

3. Slums kampung.
Over the years, many plots in the Kayu Ara are/being cleared for low rise dev density, but I really, really doubt the landed terraces behind Pelangi/beside Centro will go anytime soon or ever. But it doesn't really bother much as they tend to stick around their enclave. Only very rarely there'll be noises like weddings, festivals etc which echoed through the area.

4. Flood
Nope. Never. The river is big enough to handle the harshest storms such as the last few days. In fact, roads in BU don't flood at all, some ponding at the flyover construction near 1U newwing but that's about it, once resurfaced its should be all good once again.

5. Roads.
MBPJ does regular resurfacing but part by part. BU half of Jln Masjid was recently resurfaced (one part before GE14 and one part just couple months ago this year.) The road at Centro/121 was also recently resurfaced again sometime last year this year after the initial road opened when Centro was completed. BU roads are however, under SHC, however, MBPJ do take note of like potholes etc and they do get patched.

I mostly drive so public transport is not a major thing for me, more like for the fun of it rather than for the need of it.

6. Safety security.
Where in Malaysia is it safe? That said there isn't major issues here in this area. Just remember to bring your common sense along and you'll be fine. I've walked to 1U and MRT many times but why would I when there's free bus PJ05 or MRT feeder bus that comes every 20mins or, just drive point to point.

Last but not least....

I am keen on getting the 450sf in Tower B and as of this week, most units below 20th floor are taken (except for 15th), so I asked for 21st floor. Not sure if for own stay or investment but that's not really the concern at this point. I have 4 years or so to decide what to do with it.

At RM373K SPA price (nett is around RM343 including JUST the 6%+2% and another 2% if sign on the spot) that works out to about RM829psf, which I do feel is on the high side of the average price of BU, sitting in the middle of the more expensive town houses dev and Pelangi which is asking currently around RM650-700psf give or take. Nett RM763psf I can swallow still.

Pelangi is leasehold till 2101 and 121 is till 2099, so I really put this two as equals and all things being equal. Other than the size though. I stay alone but I felt it's too big for a single person and to maintain such a big unit is a pain in the ass sometimes (such as me one person using 2 toilets kinds of scenario).

I have not put down the booking fee yet but it's more or less firm. I know this area very well, I just don't really know Glomac that well enough since I don't buy houses like I do vegetables, so I can appreciate some sifu sifu thoughts on Glomac.

As it turns out, Centro turns out quite ok IMHO, I seen it through its birth as it's just outside my window direct view. The shops occupiers, it'll take time just like Dataran Pelangi shops, some changed hands folds over while others been there since day 1.

So yeah..

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
SUSscarypoolparty
post Oct 26 2019, 12:51 PM

Enthusiast
751 posts

glomac didn't put effort into the show unit at all.

its worst than makeoverguys.

if a developer doesn't really care about presenting their best work to entice customers, I can see that they also wont care much about the development.

big thumb down.

21 Pages « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:07 PM