Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RIANA DUTAMAS | SAVIO | PHASE 2 COMING SOON, A new Integrated LifeCity coming soon Investment

views

Properlog
post Jun 9 2017, 11:10 AM

Casual
424 posts

QUOTE(dekatana @ Jun 9 2017, 10:03 AM)
Easier to get approval with Malae Name mayb confused.gif

btw, doubt that the factories in front of the project will move out. So far, there is no sign of moving their inventories to clean up the section since the show room already gonna complete soon n some of the ground work at the site already started
Maybe Riana is a fortune sign for IJM... rclxms.gif How big is the landsize perhaps it will be develop by phase? few super high density project around this area!

This post has been edited by Properlog: Jun 9 2017, 11:13 AM
nexona88
post Jun 9 2017, 11:37 AM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,833 posts

Wow 3k projects..
That's quite high density blush.gif
propertybbb
post Jun 10 2017, 07:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,663 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jun 9 2017, 12:37 PM)
Wow 3k projects..
That's quite high density blush.gif
3xxk so either higher pricr or higher density nowadays...choose one.
soonlhs
post Aug 3 2017, 02:48 AM

16 posts

Is this commercial or residential title???
Maxccy
post Aug 3 2017, 10:23 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

park..Segambut may be the next AMpang.
kentmeng
post Aug 3 2017, 10:25 AM

Casual
339 posts

Fuiyoo.. parking.
Maxccy
post Aug 3 2017, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

Segambut now have The ERA, Riana DUtamas and future mega project in Tan Chong land. road so small but hopefully Duke connection helps.
DesRed
post Aug 5 2017, 09:06 AM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(Maxccy @ Aug 3 2017, 10:23 AM)
park..Segambut may be the next AMpang.
Those factories, car workshops and scrapyards will have to go first before it can transform into the 'next' Ampang.

QUOTE(Maxccy @ Aug 3 2017, 10:26 AM)
Segambut now have The ERA, Riana DUtamas and future mega project in Tan Chong land. road so small but hopefully Duke connection helps.
Both the ERA and Riana Dutamas, I agree. Can't imagine what Jln Segambut will look like once those super dense projects are completed. Expect more jam during rush hour.

As for that Tan Chong land, I work at the stamping plant nearby and I can tell you that the plans fell through after the management found out that the ground composition at the Nissan assembly plant at Serendah is too soft to support our plant operation. That's why the plant wasn't relocated as a result. As for the Tan Chong assembly plant nearby, I think they have no plans to relocate to Serendah for the time being.
Maxccy
post Aug 8 2017, 11:27 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Aug 5 2017, 09:06 AM)
Those factories, car workshops and scrapyards will have to go first before it can transform into the 'next' Ampang.
Both the ERA and Riana Dutamas, I agree. Can't imagine what Jln Segambut will look like once those super dense projects are completed. Expect more jam during rush hour.

As for that Tan Chong land, I work at the stamping plant nearby and I can tell you that the plans fell through after the management found out that the ground composition at the Nissan assembly plant at Serendah is too soft to support our plant operation. That's why the plant wasn't relocated as a result. As for the Tan Chong assembly plant nearby, I think they have no plans to relocate to Serendah for the time being.
Let's hope so as I like using that road but even so, soon it will be another jalan for development while how the road system will be change
markgoh
post Sep 27 2017, 07:38 AM

30 posts

parking
DesRed
post Sep 27 2017, 12:42 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Maxccy @ Aug 8 2017, 11:27 AM)
Let's hope so as I like using that road but even so, soon it will be another jalan for development while how the road system will be change
Soon it'll be just another OKR. Just that DBKL have got to link it up to Jln Lang Emas to create a new and proper interchange like what was promised back 4 over years ago. I wonder if it will ever materialise... hmm.gif
aaron1717
post Sep 27 2017, 01:17 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Aug 5 2017, 09:06 AM)

the tan chong assembly plant will not be relocated... its either they redevelop the land or just continue their small scale non-nissan assembling operation there... haha...
DesRed
post Sep 28 2017, 08:59 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Sep 27 2017, 01:17 PM)
the tan chong assembly plant will not be relocated... its either they redevelop the land or just continue their small scale non-nissan assembling operation there... haha...
And since they started doing the local assembly of the Renault Captur, not surprised that TC will continue using that plant for a very long time. laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Sep 28 2017, 01:29 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Sep 28 2017, 08:59 AM)
And since they started doing the local assembly of the Renault Captur, not surprised that TC will continue using that plant for a very long time. laugh.gif
that one very small volume only... they can easily move it to serendah plant and co-assembly... they do have plans to redevelop the land... but based on their slow and steady mentality... it will be very long before they have something concrete... the redevelopment of the segambut land will also help to increase the standard of that area more.... maybe will only redevelop after current chairman's son took over... laugh.gif laugh.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Sep 28 2017, 01:45 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

til today, there is no global launch for Nissan cars in Malaysia.
whatever tan cheong got, its at least 6 mths to 1 yr old launched cars....

I wonder why still?

Honda Toyota and Mitsubishi all have global launches in Malaysia jor.
aaron1717
post Sep 28 2017, 02:04 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Sep 28 2017, 01:45 PM)
til today, there is no global launch for Nissan cars in Malaysia.
whatever tan cheong got, its at least 6 mths to 1 yr old launched cars....

I wonder why still?

Honda Toyota and Mitsubishi all have global launches in Malaysia jor.
passive strategy for current economic condition maybe... next year tan chong will have new launching liao... dont worry... haha laugh.gif laugh.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Sep 28 2017, 02:20 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Sep 28 2017, 02:04 PM)
passive strategy for current economic condition maybe... next year tan chong will have new launching liao... dont worry... haha  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
no....tan cheong has been practising this since day 1.
aaron1717
post Sep 28 2017, 02:24 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Sep 28 2017, 02:20 PM)
no....tan cheong has been practising this since day 1.
toyota and honda have direct representative involve in local operations... while nissan dont have... hence the slow in launching... very hard to let nissan understand situation in msia compared to toyota and honda which have rep they trust report directly to them....
gks
post Sep 28 2017, 02:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,782 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Sep 28 2017, 01:29 PM)
that one very small volume only... they can easily move it to serendah plant and co-assembly... they do have plans to redevelop the land... but based on their slow and steady mentality... it will be very long before they have something concrete... the redevelopment of the segambut land will also help to increase the standard of that area more.... maybe will only redevelop after current chairman's son took over...  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
Maybe the Grandfather need to tap to his grandson, Anthony to spearhead TCM.

aaron1717
post Sep 28 2017, 03:02 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Sep 28 2017, 02:34 PM)
Maybe the Grandfather need to tap to his grandson, Anthony to spearhead TCM.
to bad anthony (the third son of current chairman) not interested in tan chong group at all.... haha... his GRAB is better value now and more exciting.... laugh.gif laugh.gif

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:24 PM