roxx
post Sep 5 2013, 09:13 PM, updated 7y ago

T O P K E K
742 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: JuzJoey

Item being sold/bought: Makita Rotary Hammer Drill

Original thread link: Makita Rotary Hammer Drill

Date of transaction: 27/08/2013

Details of the complaint : Search from LYN for Makita rotary hammer drill and lead to his thread. Performed checking and found out he was active in LYN until Dec 2012. Call his number but didn't pick up. SMS in the afternoon at night baru reply.

Want to COD but later informed that he was at Sabah and willing to POST it. Hence i feel uncomfortable as i preferred COD transaction. However, due to I really need it and he sound convincing, ask him for name and bank account.

Did performed web search after received his details. No forum or anywhere informing that he was a scammer penipu haram jadah. So I bank in the money.

1st Day: Message like normal. Ask for tracking code. Said that at evening only can send to pos laju as he need to pack the parcel > At night msg me again informing that he was unable to go to post office due to flood in pusat bandar sabah. Next day only can send.

2nd Day: Silent whole day. I kept on message him but no reply. At morning 1.45am he replied saying that he was overslept for whole day and will pass the tracking code.

3rd Day: Silent whole day until today.

Details of the penipu scammer:

Name: Fazri Bin Japri

Mykad / IC No: 860813-49-5961

Maybank Account Number: 164089 813392

Contact Number: 016-9950609

Police report has been made and Jenayah commercial has taken my statement for next action.

Anyway, I have taken my own action. Wahai si penipu scammer Fazri Bin Japri, I know your location. You're not in Sabah. I know your account transaction. I know someone transferred RM1000.00 to your account on 13 August 2013 (hari jadi pulak tu). I know your account balance which is very sad to see (RMXX.XX only). I know you withdraw my money using Hong Leong ATM machine. So if you’re reading this, kindly PM me. Or else you will suffer in your own life. GUARANTEED. You’ve messed with wrong person.

Proof of transaction

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

amirolzaris
post Sep 5 2013, 09:26 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(roxx @ Sep 5 2013, 08:13 PM)
Forumer you are complaining against: JuzJoey

Item being sold/bought: Makita Rotary Hammer Drill

Original thread link: Makita Rotary Hammer Drill

Date of transaction: 27/08/2013

Details of the complaint : Search from LYN for Makita rotary hammer drill and lead to his thread. Performed checking and found out he was active in LYN until Dec 2012. Call his number but didn't pick up. SMS in the afternoon at night baru reply.

Want to COD but later informed that he was at Sabah and willing to POST it. Hence i feel uncomfortable as i preferred COD transaction. However, due to I really need it and he sound convincing, ask him for name and bank account.

Did performed web search after received his details. No forum or anywhere informing that he was a scammer penipu haram jadah. So I bank in the money.

1st Day: Message like normal. Ask for tracking code. Said that at evening only can send to pos laju as he need to pack the parcel > At night msg me again informing that he was unable to go to post office due to flood in pusat bandar sabah. Next day only can send.

2nd Day: Silent whole day. I kept on message him but no reply. At morning 1.45am he replied saying that he was overslept for whole day and will pass the tracking code.

3rd Day: Silent whole day until today.

Details of the penipu scammer:

Name: Fazri Bin Japri

Mykad / IC No: 860813-49-5961

Maybank Account Number: 164089 813392

bro,u have cable or what ?knowing info of other people?is it illegal? -- dun tell public la ,my suggestion,get his address n go rush to his house,then BANTAI thumbup.gif

Contact Number: 016-9950609

Police report has been made and Jenayah commercial has taken my statement for next action.

Anyway, I have taken my own action. Wahai si penipu scammer Fazri Bin Japri, I know your location. You're not in Sabah. I know your account transaction. I know someone transferred RM1000.00 to your account on 13 August 2013 (hari jadi pulak tu). I know your account balance which is very sad to see (RMXX.XX only). I know you withdraw my money using Hong Leong ATM machine. So if you’re reading this, kindly PM me. Or else you will suffer in your own life. GUARANTEED. You’ve messed with wrong person.

Proof of transaction

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

b00n
post Sep 5 2013, 10:14 PM

delusional
Group Icon
Staff
9,137 posts

Doubted he will be reading this since his last active date is December 2012.
AveoHzq
post Sep 5 2013, 10:35 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

Yeah i dont think he'll be reading this thread.

If you know his location, maybe go straight to him?
roxx
post Sep 5 2013, 11:36 PM

T O P K E K
742 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Sep 5 2013, 10:14 PM)
Doubted he will be reading this since his last active date is December 2012.
Yes sir.. I know that..but who knows he might using different id with different ip address? Just want to let him know that if he can scam ppl, i can scam his details..
roxx
post Sep 5 2013, 11:40 PM

T O P K E K
742 posts

QUOTE(AveoHzq @ Sep 5 2013, 10:35 PM)
Yeah i dont think he'll be reading this thread.

If you know his location, maybe go straight to him?
For me i believe in faith.. No point going straight to him.. For sure he don't have any money to give back.. Let the police to handle that eventhough I doubt that..

If he can make others suffer, I can make his life worst..!!
roxx
post Sep 5 2013, 11:41 PM

T O P K E K
742 posts

QUOTE(amirolzaris @ Sep 5 2013, 09:26 PM)

Bro i dont have any cables.. I am the cable..
pej1990
post Nov 12 2013, 02:02 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(roxx @ Sep 5 2013, 11:41 PM)
Bro i dont have any cables.. I am the cable..
So any actions taken against him??
gengstapo
post Nov 13 2013, 11:37 AM

Retired
All Stars
10,648 posts

user posted image

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    3.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 11:32 PM