Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SeGi College, What Your Opinion?

views

keithsnyder
post Sep 2 2010, 12:38 AM

11 posts

Umm...hi i'm new here smile.gif , I kinda wanna ask how's the degree of mechanical engineering course in SEGi college subang Jaya, and from a friend of mine, he claims that University of sunderland is gonna terminate contract with SEGi college, can anyone clarify this? blink.gif

and IF University of sunderland really terminate contract with SEGi college what will happen to them hmm.gif
keithsnyder
post Sep 2 2010, 11:24 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(Hikari0307 @ Sep 2 2010, 10:53 AM)
I have no idea about how true what you are saying is but
well usually when institutions end partnerships with each other,both will usually allow those that have already started to finish their programme.
well, will the students suffer from quality issues in the programme?
keithsnyder
post Sep 2 2010, 12:58 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(Hikari0307 @ Sep 2 2010, 11:43 AM)
Most probably. They won't be spending much if any at all time figuring how to improve a programme that is going to be terminated.
HMmm......I see.....thx man ^^ . Now I need to clarify whether "university of sunderland" gonna terminate their contract with SEGi college. As I can't find info about it anywhere, and the source of the information has no facts at all sad.gif
keithsnyder
post Sep 2 2010, 02:05 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(Belphegor @ Sep 2 2010, 01:53 PM)
The best way to know the answer; go ask from the counter.
well, the confusing part is, when my fren go ask , they tell him next year cannot enroll cuz the university of sunderland terminate their contract with them, but when I ask them they say next year can enrol blink.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:39 PM