Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

JPJ Number Plate Registration

views

TSjadayu2005
post Aug 17 2013, 10:14 PM, updated 10y ago

39 posts

I will be going to JPJ on Monday for car plate registration. What documents do I really need to bring..
While is there any board in the JPJ wangsa Maju that shows the running number and all the available numbers for the running series.

Anyone been to jpj wangsa manu to register recently.. let me know what should I do once I reach there...
whitewhite
post Aug 17 2013, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(jadayu2005 @ Aug 17 2013, 10:14 PM)
I will be going to JPJ on Monday for car plate registration. What documents do I really need to bring..
While is there any board in the JPJ wangsa Maju that shows the running number and all the available numbers for the running series.

Anyone been to jpj wangsa manu to register recently.. let me know what should I do once I reach there...
i went there last few week to buy a number plate, just go up to 1 floor get the form from the Q counter and fill in your information, not sure for personal registration but for company registration need the company stamp. just fill in the number that u want in the form and the jpj ppl will check the availability of the number through their system. and prepare RM210 for normal number special number not sure if done by runner most propably need to add RM100

This post has been edited by whitewhite: Aug 17 2013, 10:37 PM
TSjadayu2005
post Aug 17 2013, 11:18 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(whitewhite @ Aug 17 2013, 10:36 PM)
i went there last few week to buy a number plate, just go up to 1 floor get the form from the Q counter and fill in your information, not sure for personal registration but for company registration need the company stamp. just fill in the number that u want in the form and the jpj ppl will check the availability of the number through their system. and prepare RM210 for normal number special number not sure if done by runner most propably need to add RM100
Not special number though just following on prev num. Do they have board displaying all o the num available for the series
whitewhite
post Aug 17 2013, 11:37 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(jadayu2005 @ Aug 17 2013, 11:18 PM)
Not special number though just following on prev num. Do they have board displaying all o the num available for the series
sorry mate, not too sure about this, but there will some notice on the wall noted the current tender plate alphabet. Just get few of your favorite number as backup in case one of you favorite number has been taken. When i went there the system was offline around 12:50 am til 2pm and take me for 3 hours just to purchase a number mad.gif

* if you want to do it yourself without runner just ignore those "Helpful" runner that waiting around the photostat counter there tongue.gif

This post has been edited by whitewhite: Aug 17 2013, 11:40 PM
TSjadayu2005
post Aug 18 2013, 01:31 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(whitewhite @ Aug 17 2013, 11:37 PM)
sorry mate, not too sure about this, but there will some notice on the wall noted the current tender plate alphabet. Just get few of your favorite number as backup in case one of you favorite number has been taken. When i went there the system was offline around 12:50 am til 2pm and take me for 3 hours just to purchase a number  mad.gif

* if you want to do it yourself without runner just ignore those "Helpful" runner that waiting around the photostat counter there tongue.gif
Thanks mate..
valen_c
post Aug 18 2013, 09:59 AM

29 posts

My experience bought number at JPJ in early of Aug.

Went to JPJ wangsa maju, there are few runner at downstairs But I straight go to first floor,take number and form then fill up with my personal details, attached with a cop. of IC and I have prepared almost 10 numbers to check. There should have a screen showing available number but unfortunately that was out of order.
The officer check for me the number one by one and tell me which number is available.
Waiting q for about 30mins, and only take about 3mins for the whole process. And it only take rm210.

Before went there I have check JPJ website the number terkini is WYU1XXX
And I looking for 3xx3 so lucky that i manage to get WYU 3xx3 at only RM210.
The time made booking for my car, those runner told me this kind number price about rm500-800.

U can check here:
http://www.jpj.gov.my/transaksi-percuma-no...aftaran-terkini

The running number for both wilayah and selangor new alphabet just started with 3 digits, easier for u to get ur desire number.

Above is my own experience for ur reference.
speedoom
post Aug 18 2013, 11:18 AM

Casual
471 posts

is it possible to buy other states plate no at wilayah JPJ?
valen_c
post Aug 18 2013, 11:57 AM

29 posts

Nop, u should refer to the state jpj office to get their running plate alphabet.
TSjadayu2005
post Aug 18 2013, 06:17 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(valen_c @ Aug 18 2013, 09:59 AM)

Went to JPJ wangsa maju, there are few runner at downstairs But I straight go to first floor,take number and form then fill up with my personal details, attached with a cop. of IC and I have prepared almost 10 numbers to check. There should have a screen showing available number but unfortunately that was out of order.
The officer check for me the number one by one and tell me which number is available.
Waiting q for about 30mins, and only take about 3mins for the whole process. And it only take rm210.

The time made booking for my car, those runner told me this kind number price about rm500-800.

U can check here:

The running number for both wilayah and selangor new alphabet  just started with 3 digits, easier for u to get ur desire number.

Thanks bro. this really helpful... Ya I just noticed that the new series just started. What time u went there btw..

zebra1995
post Aug 18 2013, 08:55 PM

Jedi Padawan
503 posts

how about buying a special numbe before buying a vehicle can do or not?
whitewhite
post Aug 18 2013, 09:20 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(zebra1995 @ Aug 18 2013, 08:55 PM)
how about buying a special numbe before buying a vehicle can do or not?
can, the number can least for 1 month, if I'm not mistaken you can renew the extension. Correct me if I'm wrong
deviljon
post Aug 18 2013, 09:48 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(valen_c @ Aug 18 2013, 09:59 AM)

U can check here:

The running number for both wilayah and selangor new alphabet  just started with 3 digits, easier for u to get ur desire number.

Very useful, but how about payment? Not cash I suppose?
zaki.nazri
post Aug 18 2013, 10:07 PM

8 posts

Wyw 767 have to tender?
valen_c
post Aug 18 2013, 11:01 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(jadayu2005 @ Aug 18 2013, 06:17 PM)
Thanks bro. this really helpful... Ya I just noticed that the new series just started. What time u went there btw..
Reached there around 1pm, but they started their lunch time and no one willing to entertain me/ answer my question.
They even locked first floor door.
After lunch went back there around 2.15pm but the q-ing number almost take up 40 pax.
Luckily their process quite fast, within 30 mins is my turn.
What i observed is some of the runner didnt q up, just go to the counter and strainght sat down when customer leave that counter. This might delay a bit for the process, else maybe i only need to wait for 20mins.

This post has been edited by valen_c: Aug 18 2013, 11:02 PM
valen_c
post Aug 18 2013, 11:04 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(deviljon @ Aug 18 2013, 09:48 PM)
Very useful, but how about payment? Not cash I suppose?
Myself make payment by cash. Not sure if there is any other payment method.
gkl83
post Aug 18 2013, 11:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,374 posts

QUOTE(whitewhite @ Aug 18 2013, 09:20 PM)
can, the number can least for 1 month, if I'm not mistaken you can renew the extension. Correct me if I'm wrong

i asked the JPJ counter, can last at least 3 months by default...
With valid reasons and proper explanation, can last till 6 months...

anyway, whole process as easy as ABC, not IC copy required by JPJ either...
Take queue number, request for application to fill up, go to counter, pay money, got return 2 different printed copies from counter, DONE...

better do it yourself to save the Rm100+ runners fees if u have the spare time to do it and recommended to queue before 745am, so u can back to office for work before 815am... smile.gif

This post has been edited by gkl83: Aug 18 2013, 11:12 PM
darkdevilrey
post Aug 18 2013, 11:12 PM

Silly Fools
1,155 posts

QUOTE(zaki.nazri @ Aug 18 2013, 10:07 PM)
Wyw 767 have to tender?
if you keen, tender.

if not, no.
darkdevilrey
post Aug 18 2013, 11:19 PM

Silly Fools
1,155 posts

QUOTE(jadayu2005 @ Aug 17 2013, 10:14 PM)

are you planning to buy a new number plate ?

or buy and register on the spot ?

your salesman dint help you register ? hmm.gif

current JPJ no more screen to show running number.

even if they have, it's not like previous 1001 to 1999, it might just show 1001 to 1099 repeated. doh.gif

so prepare 10 number, fill in the standard form, then ask the officer 1 by 1.

but when he/she say available, then make your choice.

zebra1995
post Aug 19 2013, 02:11 AM

Jedi Padawan
503 posts

QUOTE(gkl83 @ Aug 18 2013, 11:10 PM)
i asked the JPJ counter, can last at least 3 months by default...
With valid reasons and proper explanation, can last till 6 months...

anyway, whole process as easy as ABC, not IC copy required by JPJ either...
Take queue number, request for application to fill up, go to counter, pay money, got return 2 different printed copies from counter, DONE...

better do it yourself to save the Rm100+ runners fees if u have the spare time to do it and recommended to queue before 745am, so u can back to office for work before 815am...  smile.gif
how come we can save rm 1++ from runners mind explaning to me bro kinda new to this buying number plate smile.gif
TSjadayu2005
post Aug 19 2013, 02:22 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(zebra1995 @ Aug 19 2013, 02:11 AM)
how come we can save rm 1++ from runners mind explaning to me bro kinda new to this buying number plate smile.gif
Just avoid them and do as the above dude says.. will try tommorow and let u know if u make it ... Hahaha
gkl83
post Aug 19 2013, 08:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,374 posts

QUOTE(zebra1995 @ Aug 19 2013, 02:11 AM)

you ask someone to do job for you? are you intended not to pay for their salary?
come on la bro... no free lunch in this world... hence charge RM100 for labor (runner fees) very cheap already...
some charge more then RM100 and some runner force us to switch to other car plate numbers due to unavailability of our number... sweat.gif

QUOTE(muchi8088 @ Aug 19 2013, 05:43 AM)
get runnner to do it.. I think it will make your life easier.. cause my car I do it myself.. all number I want  TAK ADA

i guess u choose the wrong timing or choose HOT number...

Example: if tended to buy WYV xxxx tomorrow, check the JPJ website whether the number reached WYU 7xxx-9xxx today. If yes, go to JPJ tomorrow to buy a FRESH WYV xxxx which may most of the number no release to anyone yet...

i bought 8xx8 (another 2 numbers also part of good number for Chinese) when just released the new alphabet range, get the number on the VERY FIRST TIME even though i only have 2 expected number only on hand... otherwise i willing to wait another range of number which about week only... hence i felt the satisfaction if i get the number by my own efforts... tongue.gif

i think i wont get the the number if asked runner to do it ask they may go later which may missed the opportunities for our dream number, bcos i experienced once before with such kind of runner, change number for 3 times and request me the proposed number @ RM400... doh.gif
deviljon
post Aug 19 2013, 05:17 PM

1 posts

Yeah, seems like JPJ's screen is always down and not showing numbers anymore. For wilayah's number, better prepare at least 30 numbers, but then again, the counter ladies might be reluctant to check all for you.

Current tender number is W xxxx B
valen_c
post Aug 19 2013, 09:30 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(deviljon @ Aug 19 2013, 05:17 PM)
Yeah, seems like JPJ's screen is always down and not showing numbers anymore. For wilayah's number, better prepare at least 30  numbers, but then again, the counter ladies might be reluctant to check all for you.

Current tender number is W xxxx B
I was so lucky that the officer attend me check all 10 numbers to me patiently.
When i decided to take one of the number 3x33 and pass her cash, less than 30 seconds the receipt out.
My first experience truly great rclxm9.gif
deviljon
post Aug 19 2013, 11:57 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(valen_c @ Aug 19 2013, 09:30 PM)
I was so lucky that the officer attend me check all 10 numbers to me patiently.
When i decided to take one of the number 3x33 and pass her cash, less than 30 seconds the receipt out.
My first experience truly great  rclxm9.gif
Buy or tender? Just today only?
zebra1995
post Aug 20 2013, 01:30 AM

Jedi Padawan
503 posts

QUOTE(gkl83 @ Aug 19 2013, 08:12 AM)
you ask someone to do job for you? are you intended not to pay for their salary?
come on la bro... no free lunch in this world... hence charge RM100 for labor (runner fees) very cheap already...
some charge more then RM100 and some runner force us to switch to other car plate numbers due to unavailability of our number... sweat.gif 
i guess u choose the wrong timing or choose HOT number...

Example: if tended to buy WYV xxxx tomorrow, check the JPJ website whether the number reached WYU 7xxx-9xxx today. If yes, go to JPJ tomorrow to buy a FRESH WYV xxxx which may most of the number no release to anyone yet...

i bought 8xx8 (another 2 numbers also part of good number for Chinese) when just released the new alphabet range, get the number on the VERY FIRST TIME even though i only have 2 expected number only on hand... otherwise i willing to wait another range of number which about week only... hence i felt the satisfaction if i get the number by my own efforts...  tongue.gif

i think i wont get the the number if asked runner to do it ask they may go later which may missed the opportunities for our dream number, bcos i experienced once before with such kind of runner, change number for 3 times and request me the proposed number @ RM400... doh.gif
meaning that we only pay aroud rm 1++ rather than rm 210 for the number we want right?
TSjadayu2005
post Aug 20 2013, 05:06 AM

39 posts

Finally went there earlier today. Quite fast. Less than 30min. Might have been faster if the runner take number also wink.gif.

The SA will be do the registration for me so I just went to buy my number. XX55. The only number I wanted and its available. Paid 210 via cash. It's easy as ABC actually so you can avoid the runners. Unless u badly needed a specific num (alternatively u can tender earlier).

No board as we all chat earlier. The ladies are nice, some with Monday face though.

gkl83
post Aug 20 2013, 07:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,374 posts

QUOTE(zebra1995 @ Aug 20 2013, 01:30 AM)
meaning that we only pay aroud rm 1++ rather than rm 210 for the number we want right?

Buy yourself from JPJ: RM210
Runner buy for you from JPJ: RM310+++ (RM 210 + labor fees)
valen_c
post Aug 20 2013, 12:30 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(deviljon @ Aug 19 2013, 11:57 PM)
Buy or tender? Just today only?
Buy number at counter.
Bought it early of Aug when start WYU series. Tomorrow going to collect my car icon_rolleyes.gif
flattyre
post Aug 20 2013, 05:15 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

Can buy old numbers or not? e.g. WAB 1234?
taitianhin
post Aug 20 2013, 05:33 PM

This is
1,122 posts

QUOTE(flattyre @ Aug 20 2013, 05:15 PM)
Can buy old numbers or not? e.g. WAB 1234?
cant....
but u can go find the owner of this number and nego with him
theminion
post Aug 21 2013, 12:03 AM

9 posts

anyone knows when are W1-9999C and W1-9999D open for tender ??
flattyre
post Aug 21 2013, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

QUOTE(taitianhin @ Aug 20 2013, 05:33 PM)
cant....
but u can go find the owner of this number and nego with him
Thanks. But thats assuming number has been issued.

How about numbers which never got issued?

taitianhin
post Aug 21 2013, 04:09 PM

This is
1,122 posts

if number is running in sequential manner, earlier number definitely been taken already... not all ppl want to buy number. if they dont mind random number. the next latest number will be given ma...
geek8585
post Oct 21 2013, 03:11 AM

Enthusiast
922 posts

Hi everyone, just want to check... Upon successfully pick up the number I want, what kind of doc will JPJ provided ? Is it road tax sticker n some form?

Do I need bring a copy of IC and driving license?

For number such as 3377 or 2288, will it cost higher than usual?

I found there is other branches from JPJ, must I go to setapak outlet?

Your help is much appreciated smile.gif (newbie on car registration thingy)

This post has been edited by geek8585: Oct 21 2013, 03:12 AM
devil17
post Oct 23 2013, 09:39 AM

34 posts

sifus, pls guide me..

The JPJ latest number plate is W 9349 C, thinking of getting W xxxx W number plate now, is it possible?

If yes, how?

HeReLiSm
post Oct 23 2013, 10:32 AM

Casual
471 posts

QUOTE(devil17 @ Oct 23 2013, 09:39 AM)
sifus, pls guide me..

The JPJ latest number plate is W 9349 C, thinking of getting W xxxx W number plate now, is it possible?

If yes, how?
i dont think so. you can jump few numbers eg current W 5xxx C, you can have W 6/7xxx C.

but i dont think you can jump from C to W. you have to wait.
devil17
post Oct 23 2013, 12:21 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(HeReLiSm @ Oct 23 2013, 10:32 AM)
i dont think so. you can jump few numbers eg current W 5xxx C, you can have W 6/7xxx C.

but i dont think you can jump from C to W. you have to wait.
huh, so have to wait lor then..if i have purchased a bike then can i have the bike unregistered while waiting for the number plate?
HeReLiSm
post Oct 23 2013, 01:19 PM

Casual
471 posts

QUOTE(devil17 @ Oct 23 2013, 12:21 PM)
huh, so have to wait lor then..if i have purchased a bike then can i have the bike unregistered while waiting for the number plate?
Nope, it must be registered afaik blush.gif how long you want it to be unregistered till WxxxxX come out? blink.gif
platingirl
post Oct 23 2013, 01:28 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

Hi all .. say i am planning to buy a car in next 1 mth, can i buy my car plate number first, even before i book my car?
jcl86
post Oct 23 2013, 10:40 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(platingirl @ Oct 23 2013, 01:28 PM)
Hi all .. say i am planning to buy a car in next 1 mth, can i buy my car plate number first, even before i book my car?
Yes. The validity period for tender number is 3 months and 1 month for the normal number. But, you might go JPJ to request extend with reasonable excuse if not mistaken.
matt_rix
post Nov 9 2013, 11:10 AM

Regular
1,624 posts

Hye guys i have a question.
what is the charge for non specific number? I mean running no.Is it still rm 210?
imranSILVER
post Jan 11 2014, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
206 posts

does anyone know what plate number is the current for Wilayah?
can get or book W xxxx W already?
has anyone experienced getting a plate number from another state?
I'm from Sabah...and I want to get W xxxx W
how much would it cost me? the process and everything..

thank you in advance smile.gif
croomaniac
post Jan 11 2014, 02:02 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

WxxxxL now, next week surely start WxxxxM
Noregrets
post Jan 13 2014, 11:02 PM

Regular
1,124 posts

I heard the new requirement is that JPJ require an order invoice otherwise not allowed to tender.
If the tender is won it must be registered to that make and model.
This is to prevent runners from manipulating the prices.
Can anyone confirm this is a fact?
gonzalo20
post Jan 26 2014, 11:29 AM

Cuckoo Agent
927 posts

QUOTE(whitewhite @ Aug 17 2013, 10:36 PM)
how to know what number we can bid?
gonzalo20
post Jan 26 2014, 11:29 AM

Cuckoo Agent
927 posts

who here can be my runner? haha
gamecheater
post Jan 27 2014, 08:14 PM

26 posts

-Wrong post- removed..

This post has been edited by gamecheater: Jan 27 2014, 08:15 PM
kelvyn
post Feb 23 2014, 04:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

Seems that JPJ website for number registration is down for a very long time...
ah_fui
post Mar 3 2014, 03:52 PM

technical potatoz
858 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Feb 23 2014, 04:39 PM)
Seems that JPJ website for number registration is down for a very long time...
yaya. since last year !!!!!
jern25
post Mar 3 2014, 04:50 PM

Enthusiast
816 posts

idk whether this thread is suitable for question or not. anyway,

for let say, reg no W1212W, is it possible for us to arrange it like this :

W12
12W

instead of

W
1212w

Any opinion/advice?
terryfu
post Mar 5 2014, 02:22 PM

On my way
514 posts

Just went to JPJ Permaisuri yesterday. Now is W XXXX S from numbers 1200 to 9999. Went at 1.45 pm (opens at 2 after lunch) and took me about 15-20 mins to settle everything including choosing the numbers that I prefer.

Save RM 100 on runner fee as do everything myself easier and faster.
noellee69
post Mar 5 2014, 11:13 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

That's mean w xxx w end of the month?
iori
post Mar 6 2014, 02:42 AM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(imranSILVER @ Jan 11 2014, 12:56 PM)
does anyone know what plate number is the current for Wilayah?
can get or book W xxxx W already?
has anyone experienced getting a plate number from another state?
I'm from Sabah...and I want to get W xxxx W
how much would it cost me? the process and everything..

thank you in advance smile.gif
i had tender my w XXXX k few months back.... at sabah as well.
just get the form from JPJ sabah, fill in the no plate u wan. n pay the deposit. if u got relative/friend at kl, can pay half. or else i think better pay full.... becz will b trouble after win the no. becz u need to pay at JPJ KL for the remaining. Then mail the document with all the photocopy cert, resit, bankers cheque. if i'm not mistaken....

please call JPJ KL(Setapak/Wangsa maju).... n try to find out when they will announce the result. becz u need to call them to find out wether u got the no anot. then need to register within 3 months time....

hope that help
ah_fui
post Mar 6 2014, 11:57 AM

technical potatoz
858 posts

may i know when they will open W xxxx T ???
iori
post Mar 6 2014, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

double post....

This post has been edited by iori: Mar 6 2014, 05:05 PM
iori
post Mar 6 2014, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

JPJ plate no W XXXX W

seem like 11 march start tender w XXXX w

This post has been edited by iori: Mar 6 2014, 05:03 PM
K5WHITE
post Mar 6 2014, 05:06 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

anyone knows where can view latest reg number online?
Xu3r
post Mar 7 2014, 02:03 AM

Getting Started
134 posts

QUOTE(K5WHITE @ Mar 6 2014, 05:06 PM)
anyone knows where can view latest reg number online?
Its been disabled by JPJ but JPJ runners are able to update it with another source which i do not know

I saw a runner use a android phone to check but the app need his jpj password ( wtf? )

When download the same app the app only shows " error 404 "

i also want to know how to buy/find old car plate numbers example two alphabetical letters or old johor plates
kimster111
post Mar 7 2014, 09:04 AM

0 posts

[quote=Xu3r,Mar 7 2014, 02:03 AM]
Its been disabled by JPJ but JPJ runners are able to update it with another source which i do not know

I saw a runner use a android phone to check but the app need his jpj password ( wtf? )

When download the same app the app only shows " error 404 "
i also want to knF

For your info. JPJ official website not able to view online running number anymore.
I just get back from JPJ Wangsa Maju. Reached there early morning by 7.30am and in front me already Q more than 10 ppl. Bare in mind don't bother the agent as they charge you if they help you.

The simple step as below:

* Make a clear photocopy of your IC back and front
* Reach as early as 7.30am/ Official Operation hour start 7.45am
* List down your desire Car Plate Number in a piece of paper (i prepare 10 different number)

(1) q at the corridor/ staircase (Pintu 2)
(2) Follow the crow to service counter and request to take a form for Tempahan Number/ Beli nomber kereta. The lady will gv you a Form and a Number.
(3) Fill up the Form and wait for your turn (advise to prepare your own pen)
(4) Show your Form with the List of Car Plate Number to official so they can check which number is available. Once the official spotted any number , just tk note and ask them keep checking the rest. Let said out of 10, they manage to tell 3 number is available. You hv to make quick decision which final number you want to purchase.
(5) Pay RM 210, collect Receipt/ Printed from System and good bye!

* no worry, 12 counter in total there. I manage to tk number 10. Whole process didn't cost me more than 15min

Good Luck!

hantumati
post Mar 7 2014, 04:25 PM

33 posts

hi im planning to submit my tender for W xxx W. anyone have any idea how much minimum for this number. tis number not fall into "nombor menarik" category.

and where is actually JPJ office? i saw the JPJ website address written setapak and in forum said wangsa maju. tks
iori
post Mar 7 2014, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(hantumati @ Mar 7 2014, 04:25 PM)
hi im planning to submit my tender for W xxx W. anyone have any idea how much minimum for this number. tis number not fall into "nombor menarik" category.

and where is actually JPJ office? i saw the JPJ website address written setapak and in forum said wangsa maju. tks
its depend on what no u looking.... like W AAB W or W AAA W or somthing many ppl looking for. then the price sure like $$$$.... no matter it fall into "nombor menarik" category anot....

lol....
ah_fui
post Mar 7 2014, 07:37 PM

technical potatoz
858 posts

wanna ask

lets say i have submitted w1234w for tender, how do i know other people will overtake my offer ?
or i need to go jpj check everyday is my number being tendered by other people ?
iori
post Mar 7 2014, 09:36 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Mar 7 2014, 07:37 PM)
wanna ask

lets say i have submitted w1234w for tender, how do i know other people will overtake my offer ?
or i need to go jpj check everyday is my number being tendered by other people ?
U had no idea till the result out.
ah_fui
post Mar 8 2014, 01:32 AM

technical potatoz
858 posts

QUOTE(iori @ Mar 7 2014, 09:36 PM)
U had no idea till the result out.
then how to do tender in order to get the number ?

how is the tender process actually ?

is it fill up the form with the amount and number then submit ?

pls share share here smile.gif
Xu3r
post Mar 8 2014, 02:12 AM

Getting Started
134 posts

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Mar 8 2014, 01:32 AM)

Only certified jpj plate number runners can have the results
Xu3r
post Mar 8 2014, 02:13 AM

Getting Started
134 posts

rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by Xu3r: Mar 8 2014, 02:13 AM
ah_fui
post Mar 8 2014, 02:24 AM

technical potatoz
858 posts

duno ma. dun la faint bro
cheers
wahzhai
post Mar 8 2014, 04:41 PM

Getting Started
88 posts

May I know whats the current plate number for KL now ? Thanks!
iori
post Mar 8 2014, 10:04 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

u need to figure out the money u willing to pay for the no plate. like rm500.

then u fill in the form, pay the rm 10 for processing fees. after that put the form, return envelope, documents n banker's cheque in a big envelope, put in the tender box.

once the dateline, JPJ will collect the box, open up. figure out all no. see who is the highest for the no plate, then the felo win.

eg for W1234W got 5 ppl tender, then they will see who put the highest tender n the highest win.

after that they set a date for result

example

tender period

11 feb-23feb

result

3 march

the JPJ will paste the result at the notice board....
iori
post Mar 8 2014, 10:04 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

double post---- delete....

This post has been edited by iori: Mar 8 2014, 10:05 PM
kelvyn
post Mar 9 2014, 12:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

It is not exactly correct to say that the highest bidder will get the number. If that is a nice number and the bid amount submitted is low, "they" will put in a bid slightly above the highest bid to win.
Of course, if the number is not in demand, you will get it if yours is the highest.
I have seen runners outside the JPJ office as well as in the car dealers having a list of numbers. These are the list of numbers that you can get by paying a premium. They are not cheap as commented by the SA as well.
choongyouqi
post Mar 9 2014, 03:53 PM

software engineer
2,507 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Mar 9 2014, 12:11 PM)
It is not exactly correct to say that the highest bidder will get the number. If that is a nice number and the bid amount submitted is low, "they" will put in a bid slightly above the highest bid to win.
Of course, if the number is not in demand, you will get it if yours is the highest.
I have seen runners outside the JPJ office as well as in the car dealers having a list of numbers. These are the list of numbers that you can get by paying a premium. They are not cheap as commented by the SA as well.
please do not confuse others if you do not understand the process.
read here if you want to understand the list of numbers and the threshold amount needed to bid: http://www.jpj.gov.my/panduan-memohon-nomb...taran-kenderaan

kelvyn
post Mar 9 2014, 09:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(choongyouqi @ Mar 9 2014, 04:53 PM)
please do not confuse others if you do not understand the process.
read here if you want to understand the list of numbers and the threshold amount needed to bid: http://www.jpj.gov.my/panduan-memohon-nomb...taran-kenderaan
That's what that is being stated on their web portal. The minimum amount.
If you don't understand the actual process and the going behind, I don't blame you....
I personally have tendered for numbers for both my cars and I should know better....

This post has been edited by kelvyn: Mar 9 2014, 09:09 PM
wrb7878
post Mar 9 2014, 10:24 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Mar 9 2014, 09:05 PM)
That's what that is being stated on their web portal. The minimum amount.
If you don't understand the actual process and the going behind, I don't blame you....
I personally have tendered for numbers for both my cars and I should know better....
Yea do agreed on your point, even you bid rm301 and "they" think is too low...they will put a bit higher than you and keep it for internal sales.

Any 1 went to see the result of W xxxx T, plan to tender the W_7878_S..closing date 13 Feb. Last time i got my 7878 at RM501...
according to runner, now "they" want sell this "double double" start from rm3600 onward.... cry.gif
So i believe if i tender W 7878 S at RM1000 without any bidder, i may not able to get it as well.
darkdevilrey
post Mar 9 2014, 10:44 PM

Silly Fools
1,155 posts

well, just ask yourself, it's just a number.

how far are you willing to pay ? brows.gif

if 7878 RM1001 you think it's worthy, then go for it.

normally i just buy the number off the counter, because i lazy go tender.

i've been waiting for perlis number for like a year, then fed up liao.

if KL number running very fast, just need to foresee the coming number plate, and when your car is ready ( eg. ready stock or ETA 6months for example Ford Ranger ), if that's the case, no point tender your number plate too early.
Chris Chew
post Mar 9 2014, 11:58 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

Any idea what is the plate number is reaching now?

rkg38
post Mar 10 2014, 12:28 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

is old number stil available for sales? eg WYY ABCD
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 10:10 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(darkdevilrey @ Mar 9 2014, 10:44 PM)
well, just ask yourself, it's just a number.

how far are you willing to pay ? brows.gif

if 7878 RM1001 you think it's worthy, then go for it.

normally i just buy the number off the counter, because i lazy go tender.

i've been waiting for perlis number for like a year, then fed up liao.

if KL number running very fast, just need to foresee the coming number plate, and when your car is ready ( eg. ready stock or ETA 6months for example Ford Ranger ), if that's the case, no point tender your number plate too early.
Yea i will foresee ppl lazy to tender unless is very special number, tat why i able to get it on rm501 last time.
But i keep hear from runner "they" wont let u easy to get it nowaday, then "they" keep it for what....since the KL number is running fast...

I will get my car within 1 month+++...tender can last for 3 month, so no the issues...

W xxxx S will closed at 13 Feb, and W xxxx W will closed at 24 Feb...so now just try luck on W xxxx S then increase the bid a bit for W xxxx W.

iori
post Mar 10 2014, 10:54 AM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 10 2014, 10:10 AM)
Yea i will foresee ppl lazy to tender unless is very special number, tat why i able to get it on rm501 last time.
But i keep hear from runner "they" wont let u easy to get it nowaday, then "they" keep it for what....since the KL number is running fast...

I will get my car within 1 month+++...tender can last for 3 month, so no the issues...

W xxxx S will closed at 13 Feb, and W xxxx W will closed at 24 Feb...so now just try luck on W xxxx S then increase the bid a bit for W xxxx W.
I taught the tender for w xxxx w end at 24 march? If not mistaken....
ah_fui
post Mar 10 2014, 11:07 AM

technical potatoz
858 posts

possible w xxxx w fully tendered without open for public ?

w226w need how much to tender ?

possible to view back previous tender number and price from jpj website or any source?

tqvm

This post has been edited by ah_fui: Mar 10 2014, 12:00 PM
putramon
post Mar 10 2014, 12:04 PM

Casual
361 posts

Is the bidding amount up to us to put?

Cause I see nombor popular starts from RM 300 and nombor semasa is RM 300 as well...so the only way to get the nombor semasa for RM 200 is wait until the alphabet is on the road and within 5000 range only go buy at JPJ?

This post has been edited by putramon: Mar 10 2014, 12:49 PM
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 12:58 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(iori @ Mar 10 2014, 10:54 AM)
I taught the tender for w xxxx w end at 24 march? If not mistaken....
Yes and the result will 2 week later. But i dont see they open yet at jpj counter. now is W xxxx V.
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 01:03 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Mar 10 2014, 11:07 AM)
possible w xxxx w fully tendered without open for public ?

w226w need how much to tender ?

possible to view back previous tender number and price from jpj website or any source?

tqvm
Too late, i just come back from JPJ...else i can help you check last 3 result....W 226 Q, W 226 S and W226 R.
If you see no ppl bid ...you may try RM301 if not urgent.

I checked mine...no ppl tender for W 7878 S and W 7878 R...and W 7878 S bid at RM560 only.

I reach the JPJ counter to get the form...1 set tender form RM2.50...then a lot runner come ask you what number you want ...i just ignore...

So now i will try tender W 7878 V..but will missed the W 7878 W...bcos the result will out at 8 April where W W closing date at 24 March. rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by wrb7878: Mar 10 2014, 01:12 PM
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 01:05 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(putramon @ Mar 10 2014, 12:04 PM)
Is the bidding amount up to us to put?

Cause I see nombor popular starts from RM 300 and nombor semasa is RM 300 as well...so the only way to get the nombor semasa for RM 200 is wait until the alphabet is on the road and within 5000 range only go buy at JPJ?
I think nombor semasa now also start from 300...if your number is no popular number by ppl...you can just tender 301 lo..
i saw many ppl tender at 301 too....better go jpj and check the past 3 result...see your num is hot or not. rclxms.gif
fkinmeng
post Mar 10 2014, 01:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,072 posts

normally how long is the process from tender closed till result is out?
ah_fui
post Mar 10 2014, 02:22 PM

technical potatoz
858 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 10 2014, 01:03 PM)
Too late, i just come back from JPJ...else i can help you check last 3 result....W 226 Q, W 226 S and W226 R.
If you see no ppl bid ...you may try RM301 if not urgent.

I checked mine...no ppl tender for W 7878 S and W 7878 R...and W 7878 S bid at RM560 only.

I reach the JPJ counter to get the form...1 set tender form RM2.50...then a lot runner come ask you what number you want ...i just ignore...

So now i will try tender W 7878 V..but will missed the W 7878 W...bcos the result will out at 8 April where W W closing date at 24 March.  rclxub.gif
bro, can guide me which part in jpj can view back the previous tendered number ?

which jpj u were there this morning ? permaisuri or wangsa maju ?
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 02:29 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(fkinmeng @ Mar 10 2014, 01:17 PM)
normally how long is the process from tender closed till result is out?
W xxxx V closed at 13 March and result out at 8 April...i assume 3 week.
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 02:30 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Mar 10 2014, 02:22 PM)
bro, can guide me which part in jpj can view back the previous tendered number ?

which jpj u were there this morning ? permaisuri or wangsa maju ?
Wangsa maju...u reach there...u sure able to see in the notice board...u can ask ppl around to guide u...but u walk walk sure can find it in minute too.
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 02:32 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

I will go JPJ tomorrow or wed morning before closing date 13 March.

Who want me to check the past result...the notice board have last 3 past result for W xxxx Q, W xxxx S and W xxxx R. I will help you to check the bid price. But dont ask me check to much yea....
fkinmeng
post Mar 10 2014, 03:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,072 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 10 2014, 02:29 PM)
W xxxx V closed at 13 March and result out at 8 April...i assume 3 week.
i'm wondering for BMP. sleep.gif

but 3 weeks eh? thanks!
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 03:55 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

Now i m blur on bank draft name.

I checked the JPJ website form M.V.10.
The bank draf should write atas nama "Ketua Pengarah Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia".

But i got the tender form M.V.10 from JPJ counter, the bank draf state atas nama "AKAUN KERAJAAN MALAYSIA, KETUA AKAUNTAN KEMENTERIAN PENGANGKUTAN MALAYSIA".
I found the name is too long?

It should "KETUA AKAUNTAN KEMENTERIAN PENGANGKUTAN MALAYSIA" only? or need full name as abv?

Kazachok
post Mar 10 2014, 04:37 PM

Casual
331 posts

last time i use Ketua Pengarah Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia was ok.

wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 04:48 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(Kazachok @ Mar 10 2014, 04:37 PM)
last time i use Ketua Pengarah Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia was ok.
Yea...my coll bid last year also use this name...dont know why the new form with this long name lo...
putramon
post Mar 10 2014, 05:17 PM

Casual
361 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 10 2014, 01:05 PM)
I think nombor semasa now also start from 300...if your number is no popular number by ppl...you can just tender 301 lo..
i saw many ppl tender at 301 too....better go jpj and check the past 3 result...see your num is hot or not.  rclxms.gif
thanks bro.. so what's the running number now going on?
kelvyn
post Mar 10 2014, 05:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(putramon @ Mar 10 2014, 06:17 PM)
thanks bro.. so what's the running number now going on?
It is currently running W ???? S
kelvyn
post Mar 10 2014, 05:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 10 2014, 04:55 PM)
Now i m blur on bank draft name.

I checked the JPJ website form M.V.10.
The bank draf should write atas nama "Ketua Pengarah Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia".

But i got the tender form M.V.10 from JPJ counter, the bank draf state atas nama "AKAUN KERAJAAN MALAYSIA, KETUA AKAUNTAN KEMENTERIAN PENGANGKUTAN MALAYSIA".
I found the name is too long?

It should "KETUA AKAUNTAN KEMENTERIAN PENGANGKUTAN MALAYSIA" only? or need full name as abv?
should be Ketua Pengarah Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia

This post has been edited by kelvyn: Mar 10 2014, 05:48 PM
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 06:26 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Mar 10 2014, 05:41 PM)
should be Ketua Pengarah Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia
old form pindaan 1/2009 is use "Ketua Pengarah Pengangkutan Jalan Malaysia".

I have new form which is pindaan 1/2011...so they change to "AKM,KAKPGM"
wrb7878
post Mar 10 2014, 06:29 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Mar 10 2014, 05:39 PM)
It is currently running W ???? S
W...S, W...Q and W...R already over and result already out.

Currernt is W...V closing date 13 March.

Tomorrow W...W is open and closing date 24 March. I think more ppl will tender for W....W.
noellee69
post Mar 11 2014, 10:13 AM

Getting Started
205 posts

Hi everyone, So W XXXX W is now open for tender?> i called in the lady told me open on 14 March. anyone can confirm? thanks.
janggutbiru
post Mar 11 2014, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
162 posts

for me i asked the sales person to look and purchase my desired number. everything he do. he then quoted the price of the plate number RM210. then i said i recommend the car to my wife. kasi free la....then its free with some $$$ commission. smile.gif
wrb7878
post Mar 11 2014, 11:01 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(noellee69 @ Mar 11 2014, 10:13 AM)
Hi everyone, So W XXXX W is now open for tender?> i called in the lady told me open on 14 March. anyone can confirm? thanks.
JPJ website say 11 March but i think it should be after W...V closing date 13 March...dont think they will have diff drop box for tender.

Will update if i go JPJ again.
ah_fui
post Mar 11 2014, 11:03 AM

technical potatoz
858 posts

your house close to jpj ??? just out of curiousity

This post has been edited by ah_fui: Mar 11 2014, 11:03 AM
wrb7878
post Mar 11 2014, 11:22 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Mar 11 2014, 11:03 AM)

your house close to jpj ??? just out of curiousity
My office at KLCC..so try go at lunch time only.

ah_fui
post Mar 11 2014, 11:47 AM

technical potatoz
858 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 11 2014, 11:22 AM)
My office at KLCC..so try go at lunch time only.
wow. klcc. mnc. which level ?
kelvyn
post Mar 11 2014, 01:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 11 2014, 12:01 PM)
JPJ website say 11 March but i think it should be after W...V closing date 13 March...dont think they will have diff drop box for tender.

Will update if i go JPJ again.
They have different drop box for different registration number.
There should be a Notis Awam Tender Siri W----V posted above the tender box. On the same notice, it would state the start of the tender and close of the tender. It will also state the date of the tender result. The result date for W----V is on 8 April.
Just make sure you drop your tender into the correct box... smile.gif
wrb7878
post Mar 11 2014, 02:53 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

Hi all, i just come back from JPJ.

Confirm they have 2 different big tender box for W...V and W...W.
W...W closing date is 24 March and result out at 18 April....I plan to tender W...W but i still got for W....V even is just 10 day diff.

JPJ counter is close from 1-2pm...friday 245pm.

Those ask me check your number, please check your PM.
wrb7878
post Mar 11 2014, 02:56 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Mar 11 2014, 11:47 AM)
wow. klcc. mnc. which level ?
I means KLCC area la...haha
wrb7878
post Mar 11 2014, 03:04 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

Maybe i share to those prefer to go and settle every thing on same time.

1. Go buy bank draft(50% of your tender amount) before go to JPJ and Photocopy of your IC
2. Go to JPJ Pintu 3 to buy the tender form, rm2.50
3. Fill all the information then only can go Pintu 2(upstairs of Pintu 1) to get the number and wait to pay the RM10 services charge
4. Fill the service charge resit number in the tender form again.
5. Drop the box into tender box, you can ask pintu 3 staff where is tender box location.
ZeroHavoc
post Mar 11 2014, 03:28 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

Anyone here can help? Newbie here.

Going to get plate for my first car, might get the car in the middle of april.

Is W xxxx W open for now? From what i read some people say 11 another say 14.
Anyone can confirm?

If i were to go to jpj tomorow, what should i bring?
Do i need any special documents or not? Bank statement etc...
Because im still waiting for my loan approval.

Sorry for these noob question i really know nothing here.
Hope someone can help

Thks in advance.

ah_fui
post Mar 11 2014, 04:30 PM

technical potatoz
858 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 11 2014, 03:04 PM)

1. Go buy bank draft(50% of your tender amount) before go to JPJ and Photocopy of your IC
3. Fill all the information then only can go Pintu 2(upstairs of Pintu 1) to get the number and wait to pay the RM10 services charge
5. Drop the box into tender box, you can ask pintu 3 staff where is tender box location.
bro 7878,

what name should fill in for the bank draft ?

can I deposit more than 50% for tender ?

min is 50% ?

This post has been edited by ah_fui: Mar 11 2014, 05:02 PM
sakurazz
post Mar 11 2014, 05:09 PM

Safe Trader
3,555 posts

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Mar 11 2014, 04:30 PM)
bro 7878,

min is 50% ?
yes u can go more than 50% even full payment,

minimum is 50%
putramon
post Mar 11 2014, 05:46 PM

Casual
361 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 11 2014, 03:04 PM)

so bro...meaning that if i tender RM 200, the wang pos 50% is consider RM 100 only right? the RM 10 processing fee need to pay by cash?
kelvyn
post Mar 11 2014, 07:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(putramon @ Mar 11 2014, 06:46 PM)
so bro...meaning that if i tender RM 200, the wang pos 50% is consider RM 100 only right? the RM 10 processing fee need to pay by cash?
Minimum tender amount for the lowest category is RM300. If you place a tender amount of anything less than that, it just waste of your time and money. (RM 10 for processing fee and the cost for the wang pos/ ban draft)
The RM 10 for processing fees is to be paid in cash at the counter in Pintu 2. When making payment for the processing fee, you have to inform the staff the registration number that you intend to tender. This will be stated in the receipt.
You then place the receipt together with the M.V 10 form, photocopy of your IC, bank draft/ wong pos (at least 50% of the tender amount) complete with a self addressed envelope into the tender envelope. You have to provide the self addressed envelope as this will be used to return the tender deposit for those unsuccessful tender
ccgenius
post Mar 11 2014, 10:12 PM

Regular
1,349 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Mar 11 2014, 07:26 PM)
Minimum tender amount for the lowest category is RM300. If you place a tender amount of anything less than that, it just waste of your time and money. (RM 10 for processing fee and the cost for the wang pos/ ban draft)
The RM 10 for processing fees is to be paid in cash at the counter in Pintu 2. When making payment for the processing fee, you have to inform the staff the registration number that you intend to tender. This will be stated in the receipt.
You then place the receipt together with the M.V 10 form, photocopy of your IC, bank draft/ wong pos (at least 50% of the tender amount) complete with a self addressed envelope into the tender envelope. You have to provide the self addressed envelope as this will be used to return the tender deposit for those unsuccessful tender
do we need to pre-paste stem at the self addressed envelope?
noellee69
post Mar 12 2014, 10:02 AM

Getting Started
205 posts

So, can we download W.V.10 online right? or must get from JPJ office? we r using W.V.10 or W.V.10A ? thanks.
wrb7878
post Mar 12 2014, 10:38 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Mar 11 2014, 04:30 PM)
bro 7878,

min is 50% ?
"AKAUN KERAJAAN MALAYSIA, KETUA AKAUNTAN KEMENTERIAN PENGANGKUTAN MALAYSIA"

Min 50%, yes you can pay 100%.

Let say you want tender 1000 then suggest you buy 600...atleast can change your mind to tender up to 1200.

wrb7878
post Mar 12 2014, 10:40 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(putramon @ Mar 11 2014, 05:46 PM)
I buy bank draft, they charge me RM5 only.
wrb7878
post Mar 12 2014, 10:41 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(noellee69 @ Mar 12 2014, 10:02 AM)
So, can we download W.V.10 online right? or must get from JPJ office? we r using W.V.10 or W.V.10A ? thanks.
I suggest you buy the tender form come with 2 envelop(1 of envelop with RM1 stamp - to return your bank draft if you fail to get it).
Don't download from internet, just pay 2.50 then you will get all inside.
wrb7878
post Mar 12 2014, 10:43 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(ZeroHavoc @ Mar 11 2014, 03:28 PM)
Anyone here can help? Newbie here.

Going to get plate for my first car, might get the car in the middle of april.

Is W xxxx W open for now? From what i read some people say 11 another say 14.
Anyone can confirm?

If i were to go to jpj tomorow, what should i bring?
Do i need any special documents or not? Bank statement etc...
Because im still waiting for my loan approval.

Sorry for these noob question i really know nothing here.
Hope someone can help

Thks in advance.
Read my previous post. confirm W...W is already open from 11 to 24 March, result out at 18 April.

I have post all the step on previous post. No need any doc except tender form and IC.
ZeroHavoc
post Mar 12 2014, 12:20 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 12 2014, 11:43 AM)
Read my previous post. confirm W...W is already open from 11 to 24 March, result out at 18 April.

I have post all the step on previous post. No need any doc except tender form and IC.
thks for the reply.

from what i see they got 3 form for the plate registration.

Borang Tempahan Nombor Pendaftaran Kenderaan Secara Tawaran (PINDAAN 1/2009) (M.V.10)
Borang Tempahan Nombor Pendaftaran Kenderaan Secara Pilihan (M.V.10A)
Borang Tempahan Nombor Pendaftaran (Pindaan 2/2009) Kelulusan Khas (M.V.10B)

Nombor Bernilai Utama RM10,000.
Nombor Menarik RM 2,000.
Nombor Popular RM 300.
Nombor Semasa RM 300.

JPJ website

im not looking for any fancy number, just hoping i can get birthday number plate(example: 309, 3009)
so which 1 should i fill? same step for all form?

This post has been edited by ZeroHavoc: Mar 12 2014, 12:22 PM
noellee69
post Mar 12 2014, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 12 2014, 10:41 AM)
I suggest you buy the tender form come with 2 envelop(1 of envelop with RM1 stamp - to return your bank draft if you fail to get it).
Don't download from internet, just pay 2.50 then you will get all inside.
Thanks a lot for the info. Means everything can be purchased there. headache solved rclxms.gif
kelvyn
post Mar 12 2014, 05:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(ZeroHavoc @ Mar 12 2014, 01:20 PM)
thks for the reply.

from what i see they got 3 form for the plate registration.

Borang Tempahan Nombor Pendaftaran Kenderaan Secara Tawaran (PINDAAN 1/2009) (M.V.10)
Borang Tempahan Nombor Pendaftaran Kenderaan Secara Pilihan (M.V.10A)
Borang Tempahan Nombor Pendaftaran (Pindaan 2/2009) Kelulusan Khas (M.V.10B)

Nombor Bernilai Utama RM10,000.
Nombor Menarik RM 2,000.
Nombor Popular RM 300.
Nombor Semasa RM 300.

JPJ website

im not looking for any fancy number, just hoping i can get birthday number plate(example: 309, 3009)
so which 1 should i fill? same step for all form?
M.V.10 form is to be used for tendering of your desired number. This is mostly done more than a month before they actually start issuing out that particular registration prefix.(e.g. w????V, W????W)
M.V.10A form is used to obtain those number that were not tendered and still available when they open that particular registration prefix.
Basically the priority of getting the number will be "Secara Tawaran" to be followed by "Secara Pilihan"
If there is a particular number that you really want, then going thru the tender will stand a better change of getting it. Provided your bid is higher that others; if any. If you are not after any fancy number, you could always submit a bid just above their minimum amount to secure it.
chin1993
post Mar 15 2014, 07:22 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

anyone know the number like W ABCC W want how much?
Seng_Kiat
post Mar 15 2014, 09:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,580 posts

Guys,

Can i join tender for w...w at padang jaya? Or that one only for Bxx plate?
kelvyn
post Mar 16 2014, 04:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(chin1993 @ Mar 15 2014, 08:22 PM)
anyone know the number like W ABCC W want how much?
Depends on how desperate you want the number. Could take a look at those amount tendered in the previous numbers and make a decision from it. You may be surprise that maybe the number that you are interested in may not have anyone tendering for it.

QUOTE(Seng_Kiat @ Mar 15 2014, 10:57 PM)
Guys,

Can i join tender for w...w at padang jaya? Or that one only for Bxx plate?
Padang Jaya is for Selangor registration no.

This post has been edited by kelvyn: Mar 16 2014, 04:23 PM
PrinceHamsap
post Mar 16 2014, 10:41 PM

Legendary
1,637 posts

hi guys
is there any where i can check the market price for certain numbers for selangor or kl ?

got my eyes hook on 666 in catogery of nombor menarik
kelvyn
post Mar 17 2014, 07:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(PrinceHamsap @ Mar 16 2014, 11:41 PM)
hi guys
is there any where i can check the market price for certain numbers for selangor or kl ?

got my eyes hook on 666 in catogery of nombor menarik
can check here
http://www.motortrader.com.my/numberplate/index.html

http://www.myplate.com.my/?gclid=CPy5-ae5mb0CFeIb4godn2IA8w
ah_fui
post Mar 18 2014, 11:13 AM

technical potatoz
858 posts

is FU XXXX available in market ?
fkinmeng
post Mar 18 2014, 03:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,072 posts

let's just say if the tender result is out and i got the number that i want.

can i pay and take the number immediately?
| KENZO |
post Mar 18 2014, 03:40 PM

Casual
395 posts

It's a bit like a gamble if we do not know the competitor's tender price point or the number that we want.

Say, I tender at RM 500 and can put a maximum RM 1,000 but after closing date and results 2-3 weeks later, maybe I narrowly lose the number to another competitor who simply tender at RM 777 , which I think I could be able to raise the bid ( if within tender period ) to RM 1000 or so.

iori
post Mar 18 2014, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(| KENZO | @ Mar 18 2014, 03:40 PM)
It's a bit like a gamble if we do not know the competitor's tender price point or the number that we want.

Say, I tender at RM 500 and can put a maximum RM 1,000 but after closing date and results 2-3 weeks later, maybe I narrowly lose the number to another competitor who simply tender at RM 777 , which I think I could be able to raise the bid ( if within tender period ) to RM 1000 or so.
no. i dun think u can put a range for it. normally u won't know what amount other ppl put. once the result out.... is final. if i not mistaken....
kelvyn
post Mar 18 2014, 06:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(fkinmeng @ Mar 18 2014, 04:12 PM)
let's just say if the tender result is out and i got the number that i want.

can i pay and take the number immediately?
If you are successful in the tender, you will need to pay up within one month. As for registering the number onto your vehicle, you will have to wait till the registration is open to the public.
putramon
post Mar 25 2014, 06:29 PM

Casual
361 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 12 2014, 10:38 AM)
"AKAUN KERAJAAN MALAYSIA, KETUA AKAUNTAN KEMENTERIAN PENGANGKUTAN MALAYSIA"

Min 50%, yes you can pay 100%.

Let say you want tender 1000 then suggest you buy 600...atleast can change your mind to tender up to 1200.
Hi bro, if lets say i want to buy the number plate w 5211 v as a running number...the cost is RM 210 right? Other than that, when should I go to JPJ for this number? Is it must be in the range of 5000 only I can pick my desired number?

tq!
wrb7878
post Mar 31 2014, 07:36 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(putramon @ Mar 25 2014, 06:29 PM)
Hi bro, if lets say i want to buy the number plate w 5211 v as a running number...the cost is RM 210 right? Other than that, when should I go to JPJ for this number? Is it must be in the range of 5000 only I can pick my desired number?

tq!
Yes, u can ask the counter when W ...V is open but u can ask whether 5211 is available or not.
If yes then need to call the counter to ask every day what is current running number open..

kelvyn
post Mar 31 2014, 10:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

Any idea when W....V will start?
cavynz
post Apr 1 2014, 09:10 AM

Casual
365 posts

may i know what is the next running alpha after W...Y ? WA...A ?
Thanks
SUSSuper Saiya
post Apr 1 2014, 06:43 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

hi sifu, i dont want to buy a plate number, but i want to register my plate number with plate N. i'm buying a car at KL. i ask my SA, he said runner can do it for rm200. can i do it myself? how?what document i need?do i need to register at JPJ Negeri Sembilan?
Chris Chew
post Apr 2 2014, 01:43 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Mar 31 2014, 10:10 PM)
Any idea when W....V will start?
Uesterday I check, it was W8xxxU

Now I check the apps, W2324V dy. sibeh fast. Sigh.
wrb7878
post Apr 2 2014, 10:59 AM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Apr 2 2014, 01:43 AM)
Uesterday I check, it was W8xxxU

Now I check the apps, W2324V dy. sibeh fast. Sigh.
So fast W....V? Cos i tender W...V and result will come out on 8 April only.
Coconut
post Apr 2 2014, 02:59 PM

Regular
1,268 posts

i call JPJ 2 days ago, the lady told me W...V result already?
I thought now is tendering W.....Y ?
Anyone been to JPJ Permaisuri? Should be less crowded than Setapak JPJ?

Kw2n
post Apr 2 2014, 03:28 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Coconut @ Apr 2 2014, 02:59 PM)
i call JPJ 2 days ago, the lady told me W...V result already?
I thought now is tendering W.....Y ?
Anyone been to JPJ Permaisuri? Should be less crowded than Setapak JPJ?
you can check with schedule in JPJ website..

http://www.jpj.gov.my/ms/web/guest/aktivit...014&tabs1=month

Chris Chew
post Apr 2 2014, 04:07 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Apr 2 2014, 10:59 AM)
So fast W....V? Cos i tender W...V and result will come out on 8 April only.
Then I have no idea leh because I checked using the MyPlate apps.
kelvyn
post Apr 2 2014, 07:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

JPJ website on the vehicle registration is up already. Can check here.

The results for the W...V is also out. Currently running at W3???V

Was told that W....W will be starting next week.

This post has been edited by kelvyn: Apr 2 2014, 07:14 PM
pobox
post Apr 3 2014, 11:27 AM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Apr 2 2014, 07:12 PM)
JPJ website on the vehicle registration is up already. Can check here.

The results for the W...V is also out. Currently running at W3???V

Was told that W....W will be starting next week.
The running now is W4xxxV. Will JPJ open the WW range before WV ran out? Or JPJ will open WW when WV hitting 7000?
ah_fui
post Apr 3 2014, 03:12 PM

technical potatoz
858 posts

since i've tendered w....w and the result will be released on apirl 17 but nex week w....w will be opened for public

how shld i know whether i got the number o not ?
kelvyn
post Apr 3 2014, 03:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(pobox @ Apr 3 2014, 12:27 PM)
The running now is W4xxxV. Will JPJ open the WW range before WV ran out? Or JPJ will open WW when WV hitting 7000?
You have to call JPJ to ask them. Bearing in mind that once it reaches 7000, the available numbers are very limited. Cos the 8 and 9 series attracts lots of tender. Thus majority of numbers in these series would already been taken via tender or advance purchase.

QUOTE(ah_fui @ Apr 3 2014, 04:12 PM)
since i've tendered w....w and the result will be released on apirl 17 but nex week w....w will be opened for public

how shld i know whether i got the number o not ?
My advice is that you do not wait till 17 April. Although the notice stated that the results are out on 17 April, the actual results are already known this week. Maybe the results will be on display this week or early next week. You could see the results to determine if you were successful. Someone was telling me that the W....W series attracted lots of tender submission. Much more than other series. Even the people in JPJ was also saying that they were prepared for this.
Seng_Kiat
post Apr 3 2014, 04:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,580 posts

possible to get wilayah plate no at JPJ padang jawa?
ah_fui
post Apr 3 2014, 05:14 PM

technical potatoz
858 posts

QUOTE(Seng_Kiat @ Apr 3 2014, 04:58 PM)
possible to get wilayah plate no at JPJ padang jawa?
wangsa maju or permaisuri
khchong81
post Apr 3 2014, 05:44 PM

Casual
443 posts

Anyone got contact for runner that can get Perlis plate?
Coconut
post Apr 4 2014, 12:02 AM

Regular
1,268 posts

Just went Permaisuri today, the process is easier/faster than i thought.

Go in through the side door, go to the first counter, tell the guy/lady you want to tender number, they will give you a number, then you sit and wait.

Reach your turn, get the form from the lady, fill up the form, buy the envelope from them RM2.50, then pay RM10 for processing fee.

Then put the form, receipt, bank draft, photostat IC, and a return envelope with your address written on it, seal, then drop it at the box

Voila, done in 30 minute.
myroy
post Apr 4 2014, 12:16 AM

BIG BOSS
1,181 posts

i have question here, can a second hand vehicle put new number registration?
kelvyn
post Apr 4 2014, 08:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(myroy @ Apr 4 2014, 01:16 AM)
i have question here, can a second hand vehicle put new number registration?
Can be done. Cost money... whistling.gif
can ask the motorcycle shop to do that for you
sakurazz
post Apr 4 2014, 09:25 AM

Safe Trader
3,555 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Apr 4 2014, 08:12 AM)
roughly how much they cost?
RedDevils88
post Apr 4 2014, 09:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,010 posts

anyone knows what's the current running number?
pobox
post Apr 4 2014, 10:03 AM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(RedDevils88 @ Apr 4 2014, 09:59 AM)
anyone knows what's the current running number?
W4751V
azzry
post Apr 4 2014, 10:24 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Apr 4 2014, 08:12 AM)
we have to pay the cost of a bike is it..?
kelvyn
post Apr 4 2014, 10:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(sakurazz @ Apr 4 2014, 10:25 AM)
roughly how much they cost?
Don't know the exact cost. What I heard from one car dealer is around 1k+. Not for special tender numbers.
You will have to ask them if you want the exact cost.

QUOTE(azzry @ Apr 4 2014, 11:24 AM)
we have to pay the cost of a bike is it..?
No need to pay for the bike... tongue.gif
You just pay for the transfer of the new number. Basically the JPJ cost plus some fees to the people doing the "work"
From what I was told it cost RM650 if you want to transfer your existing vehicle's registration number to your new vehicle.
hafiz_tahir
post Apr 4 2014, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

I got my W XXXX V, register my SS on 31st March 2014, no tendering... normal register..
lan913
post Apr 4 2014, 02:51 PM

9 posts

Any runner here can help?
nayie4hope
post Apr 4 2014, 07:11 PM

8 posts

looking for runner also, please contact me..tq
kelvyn
post Apr 4 2014, 07:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

for runner, check with your SA. They would be able to help
Seng_Kiat
post Apr 4 2014, 08:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,580 posts

can I go and buy W....W no next week? I can't bid/tender but any possibility to do so on monday?
iAlien
post Apr 5 2014, 02:40 PM

Interior Designer
1,043 posts

QUOTE(Coconut @ Apr 4 2014, 12:02 AM)
Just went Permaisuri today, the process is easier/faster than i thought.

Go in through the side door, go to the first counter, tell the guy/lady you want to tender number, they will give you a number, then you sit and wait.

Reach your turn, get the form from the lady, fill up the form, buy the envelope from them RM2.50, then pay RM10 for processing fee.

Then put the form, receipt, bank draft, photostat IC, and a return envelope with your address written on it, seal, then drop it at the box

Voila, done in 30 minute.
hi, do you mind share what alphabet u getting?
W xxxx W?
Coconut
post Apr 5 2014, 05:14 PM

Regular
1,268 posts

I tendered for W...Y
Niklaus
post Apr 5 2014, 08:00 PM

41 posts

guys can i still tender for WxxxW??
can someone explain to how to tender...

sakurazz
post Apr 5 2014, 09:40 PM

Safe Trader
3,555 posts

QUOTE(Niklaus @ Apr 5 2014, 08:00 PM)
guys can i still tender for WxxxW??
can someone explain to how to tender...
no u can't d , d tender is closed for W..W
ah_fui
post Apr 7 2014, 11:56 AM

technical potatoz
858 posts

today is last day for W....Y
kwongwee
post Apr 7 2014, 04:08 PM

43 posts

latest running number:

7 april 2014 : 4pm

im new to here. and waiting for W …. X

any idea when?

Attached Image
facade88
post Apr 7 2014, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(kwongwee @ Apr 7 2014, 04:08 PM)
latest running number:

7 april 2014 : 4pm

im new to here. and waiting for W …. X

any idea when?

Attached Image
Lol, I'm waiting for WxxxW, and that itself probably only can get next week according to my SA. Probably estimate late April only for that series to start.
RedDevils88
post Apr 7 2014, 06:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,010 posts

are the tender Results out for W xxxx W?
sakurazz
post Apr 7 2014, 11:23 PM

Safe Trader
3,555 posts

QUOTE(RedDevils88 @ Apr 7 2014, 06:50 PM)
are the tender Results out for W xxxx W?
It will be out on 17th for the results
chin1993
post Apr 8 2014, 11:24 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

any website can check tender results?
kelvyn
post Apr 9 2014, 08:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,167 posts

QUOTE(chin1993 @ Apr 8 2014, 12:24 PM)
any website can check tender results?
Have to check at their respective notice board
pobox
post Apr 9 2014, 10:09 AM

On my way
529 posts

RedDevils88

I went to Wangsa Maju this morning. The WW series still not available. Even pengarah also cannot accept the booking for this series at the moment. She said probably tomorrow or Friday. We will see.
RedDevils88
post Apr 9 2014, 10:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,010 posts

QUOTE(pobox @ Apr 9 2014, 10:09 AM)
RedDevils88

I went to Wangsa Maju this morning. The WW series still not available. Even pengarah also cannot accept the booking for this series at the moment. She said probably tomorrow or Friday. We will see.
thanks for the info bro. i have actually hired a runner to help me to get my desired number. he too told me WW will be opened this coming friday.
salam03
post Apr 9 2014, 10:51 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

W...W can be purchase now right ?Attached Image
kwongwee
post Apr 9 2014, 10:56 AM

43 posts

hi salam03.

how and where did u get it?
from online? can tell more info please.

This post has been edited by kwongwee: Apr 9 2014, 11:00 AM
salam03
post Apr 9 2014, 11:10 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

I'm using mySIKAP portal...need to register using your own IC at the JPJ office.

In fact you can buy plate no from other states too from the mySIKAP portal.

I notice this W xxxx W no can be bought from mySIKAP portal since yesterday.

https://public.jpj.gov.my/public/login.zul

This post has been edited by salam03: Apr 9 2014, 11:11 AM
pobox
post Apr 9 2014, 11:16 AM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(salam03 @ Apr 9 2014, 11:10 AM)
I'm using mySIKAP portal...need to register using your own IC at the JPJ office.

In fact you can buy plate no from other states too from the mySIKAP portal.

I notice this W xxxx W no can be bought from mySIKAP portal since yesterday.

https://public.jpj.gov.my/public/login.zul
You mean you can check number availability too?
salam03
post Apr 9 2014, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(pobox @ Apr 9 2014, 11:16 AM)
You mean you can check number availability too?
Yup...if somebody bought the number,the mySIKAP system came out with "No. tempahan tidak wujud"
pobox
post Apr 9 2014, 11:41 AM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(salam03 @ Apr 9 2014, 11:31 AM)
Yup...if somebody bought the number,the mySIKAP system came out with "No. tempahan tidak wujud"
Wah. Means you can actually see those tendered numbers as "tidak wujud". Cool man. Why not you try to book yours?
salam03
post Apr 9 2014, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
pobox
post Apr 9 2014, 11:54 AM

On my way
529 posts

Ha. Have you found any number that is wujud so far? Some said the WW is so hot that only 30% leftover from tenders.
salam03
post Apr 9 2014, 11:59 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(pobox @ Apr 9 2014, 11:54 AM)
Ha. Have you found any number that is wujud so far? Some said the WW is so hot that only 30% leftover from tenders.
as per the screenshot,no like 4546,7876....

the mySIKAP system can search for exact no. you looking for,and another search option is no. within range of 50 numbers eg 1000 till 1049...

it came out like screenshot below..

Attached Image
pobox
post Apr 9 2014, 12:02 PM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(salam03 @ Apr 9 2014, 11:59 AM)
as per the screenshot,no like 4546,7876....

the mySIKAP system can search for exact no. you looking for,and another search option is no. within range of 50 numbers eg 1000 till 1049...

it came out like screenshot below..
Attached Image
This is so cool. I should have registered it this morning when I was at JPJ. All I need to do is get a reference number from any JPJ counter, right?
salam03
post Apr 9 2014, 12:09 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(pobox @ Apr 9 2014, 12:02 PM)
This is so cool. I should have registered it this morning when I was at JPJ. All I need to do is get a reference number from any JPJ counter, right?
You ask the info counter,that you want to register the online mySIKAP [some of them refer as myID registration]
They require your IC and your email address....they'll printour your login ID [your IC no] and temporary password.

Yup..i do agree with you..this feature is very usefull.

And you need a Visa/Mastercard to make a payment for your selected number...normally Rm200 plus Rm10 [forgot for what]...but of course those premium number you cannot bought online such as 75,555,7171 etc etc...

This post has been edited by salam03: Apr 9 2014, 12:10 PM
tinkerbel
post Apr 9 2014, 12:20 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

@salam03,
There is NO way to access the mySIKAP without prior registration with JPJ is it? Ok, I have a bit of a problem - my SA is borderlining into what I'll call a useless bump so I'm taking things into my own hands.

I do not wish to end up with a car plate number of W XXXX WA with 2 alphabets at the back… how can I go about ordering or booking this plate via online methods if possible? Can someone help me please? wink.gif
salam03
post Apr 9 2014, 12:25 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

This mySIKAP you need to register at the JPJ and unique to particular individu/IC holder...so you cannot buy the number plate for other person...

second,i believe after W xxx Y...the no will be like WA xxxx A rite ? Not W xxxx AA...Only one alphabet at the back?
pobox
post Apr 9 2014, 12:26 PM

On my way
529 posts

QUOTE(tinkerbel @ Apr 9 2014, 12:20 PM)
@salam03,
There is NO way to access the mySIKAP without prior registration with JPJ is it?  Ok, I have a bit of a problem - my SA is borderlining into what I'll call a useless bump so I'm taking things into my own hands.

I do not wish to end up with a car plate number of W XXXX WA with 2 alphabets at the back… how can I go about ordering or booking this plate via online methods if possible?  Can someone help me please? wink.gif
Start Date: 03/04/2014
End Date: 16/04/2014
Duration: 8:00 – 12:00
Type: Event
Tempahan nombor pendaftaran kenderaan siri WA1A hingga WA9999A adalah dibuka kepada orang awam secara tawaran dari 3 April 2014 (Khamis) hingga 16 April 2014 (Rabu) jam 12.00 tengahari.
salam03
post Apr 9 2014, 12:33 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

This mySIKAP you need to register at the JPJ and unique to particular individu/IC holder...so you cannot buy the number plate for other person...

second,i believe after W xxx Y...the no will be like WA xxxx A rite ? Not W xxxx AA...Only one alphabet at the back?
tinkerbel
post Apr 9 2014, 01:04 PM

Fanaddict!
Group Icon
VIP
13,469 posts

@pobox,

Ok.. WA 9999 A instead of the other way round, whichever it is, I don't like sad.gif because my surname ain't W ! Lol
sky025263
post Apr 9 2014, 01:16 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Can I use mySIKAP to buy the car plate in penang? May I know how long I need to registered the number plate if i buy it through mySIKAP?
salam03
post Apr 9 2014, 01:25 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(sky025263 @ Apr 9 2014, 01:16 PM)
Can I use mySIKAP to buy the car plate in penang? May I know how long I need to registered the number plate if i buy it through mySIKAP?
Yes,you can buy Penang plate number.

Not sure about validity though,somebody posted earlier said it is 3 months....

sky025263
post Apr 9 2014, 01:26 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(salam03 @ Apr 9 2014, 01:25 PM)
Yes,you can buy Penang plate number.

Not sure about validity though,somebody posted earlier said it is 3 months....
Oh ok ok, thanks for your info. I will go n register at JPJ rclxms.gif
kwongwee
post Apr 9 2014, 03:15 PM

43 posts

thousand thanks to buddy SALAM03 wub.gif for being kind to share his experience here.
i'll share mine. register for mySikap is as easy as 123...

1. an hour ago, i went to JPJ tasik permaisuri
2. queue for no. giliran
3. ding dong, it's my turn. told the kakak i need to register for mySikap online ID
4. she asked for my IC, thumb print, and email address.
5. she printed out a slip with Nombor Rujukan (valid for 7 days)
6. jumped into my car, turn on my notebook, register at: DAFTAR MASUK KALI PERTAMA https://public.jpj.gov.my/public/login.zul
7. check your email to verify
8. change a new password
9. done
10. puff a cigarette icon_rolleyes.gif

i would able to buy W….W at RM210 but i refused 'coz im waiting for W….X

This post has been edited by kwongwee: Apr 9 2014, 03:21 PM
pobox
post Apr 9 2014, 03:30 PM

On my way
529 posts

haha. I did the same.
Cantik lah salam03. I can see the numbers i want now. Attempting to proceed with the transaksi.
pobox
post Apr 9 2014, 03:40 PM

On my way
529 posts

Wakakaka. I have got mine!!!!

Paid RM210 online and the number is mine! Thank you salam03!
kwongwee
post Apr 9 2014, 03:46 PM

43 posts

hi, POBOX

can you tell what alphabet u bought? W…W right?
after payment, do u need to print out the letter/statement?
how do you register the new number into your new car/bike?
does it say the period of validity?

please help.

This post has been edited by kwongwee: Apr 9 2014, 03:47 PM
pobox
post Apr 9 2014, 03:54 PM