Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

JPJ Number Plate Registration

views

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-
post Jun 6 2014, 04:13 PM

Regular
1,903 posts

QUOTE(zoomckng @ Jun 3 2014, 10:10 AM)
Mysikap New WP series has opened. as of 9AM just now. it opens same time as the tender window. but we can book and secure number with online payment. and with JPJ receipt, ready for car registration.

good luck everyone, please go check before runs out.
I bought 8288 for 210 bucks  thumbup.gif  sweat.gif

a lot of 888s are still up to grabs LoL  laugh.gif
Your 8288 is Wilayah plate?? So cheap! How come nobody tendered for it? Usually it's few thousands for it..
zoomckng
post Jun 13 2014, 10:38 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jun 5 2014, 12:45 AM)
Bro, u mean ytd ( 3rd June ) morning only open the WA....D for MySikap?

I thought it had been a week dy.

My fren is waiting WA....E if thats the case, then maybe wait 2-3 more days.
Yea just opened on the 3th June. Around 9.30am it's opened for transaction. I think wilayah can finish one series in a week. Ask ur fren to keep an eye on it.

QUOTE(-PuPu^ZaPruD3r- @ Jun 6 2014, 04:13 PM)
Your 8288 is Wilayah plate?? So cheap! How come nobody tendered for it? Usually it's few thousands for it..
Yup nod.gif . Wen I bought got some other nice number with 888s, etc. good luck icon_rolleyes.gif
fat_lip2525
post Jun 15 2014, 09:17 AM

we can be heroes, just for one day...
676 posts

Thanks guys for the mysikap tips, got myself a nice number for 200 bucks only smile.gif
xenxenxen
post Jun 16 2014, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

Let's say current number WA 245 E, I want WA 2xxx F.. When can I start buying from mysikap? Because I search now all no.siri tidak wujud.
hontoni1983
post Jun 17 2014, 04:45 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

Hi guys,

Just went back from JPJ Wangsa Maju yesterday to buy my prefer number, yesterday running number is until WA 9xxx D, although the system not yet to E, but still they already open for public to purchase. However, can't get my preference number WA 2xxx E even after seeing the pegawai, but the pegawai willing to help me by making the reservation of WA 2xxx F for me, so when the running number is reaching WA 9xxx E, I can go there and purchase my preference number, no coffee money needed, and the pegawai very friendly, thumbs up for them thumbup.gif and thumbs down to those runner, really makan our duit kuat kuat, my SA told me his runner request RM 1000 for my preference number, bloody hell, do it by my own, is only RM210, and very simple process.

By the way, I understand that we have to pay RM 210 for our prefer number, but if we go buy as current running number, how much is the fees? is it same RM 210??
cahayamalamku
post Jun 23 2014, 10:57 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(shadowzephyr @ May 29 2014, 05:04 PM)
Did you mean if we can buy current running number plate from other states? Yes, we can already via MySikap, but I don't know if that also applies to any JPJ branches.

user posted image

You see, I'm staying in Kajang but able to proceed with paying for numbers from Pahang. No problem.  icon_rolleyes.gif
I don't know if JPJ halts for registering the vehicle when they receive the receipt for numbers from other state.
thanks for the info. i will try to find some free time to go to JPJ for MySikap registration. seems it's so easy now tongue.gif does anyone know the answer - let's say i bought a running number plate from other state e.g pahang and then i go buy a vehicle from wp kuala lumpur/ selangor? can i registered the number to the vehicle? rclxub.gif or i can only register the number to a vehicle bought from pahang only? icon_question.gif
Lazarus29
post Jun 24 2014, 09:37 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(cahayamalamku @ Jun 23 2014, 10:57 PM)
thanks for the info. i will try to findĀ  some free time to go to JPJ for MySikap registration. seems it's so easy now tongue.gif does anyone know the answer - let's say i bought a running number plate from other state e.g pahang and then i go buy a vehicle from wp kuala lumpur/ selangor? can i registered the number to the vehicle? rclxub.gif or i can only register the number to a vehicle bought from pahang only? icon_question.gif
I've just got my pin from JPJ Padang Jawa ytd. The officer is very nice and you only need to
give him your IC and thumb print then only he will give you the special PIN number (Valid for
only 7 days from the day he gives you). Then go to jpj.gov.my and click 1st time user registration.
Follow the instructions and it will send you an email. This process is quite long so make sure your
wifi is stable. Worth it because with this new online system, you can even renew road tax and
pay samans, etc just about anything to do with road things lah online.

Now buying the registration number requires some patience, especially when it comes to
Wilayah number plate. Pertaining to the question that you've asked, can you register other
state number to a vehicle from KL. The answer is yes and no. I've called up JPJ to check if
it's possible, and they said it is only possible for Honda, Toyota, Perodua and Proton. This
is because JPJ only gave the approval for these companies to do it online. If other cars like
Kia, Hyundai - if you buy online the number plate from Tawau, you'll have to register in Tawau.

I've just bought a beautiful number 1828 from Tawau as Wilayah is harder to get nice number due
to the over-population of ppl buying cars. And I'm getting a Honda so all I have to do is send the
Official Receipt (Resit Rasmi) to the SA and he'll register it for me online.

How convenient, no need runners and overcharged number plates for a beautiful number like 1828 biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Lazarus29: Jun 24 2014, 09:38 AM
shadowzephyr
post Jun 24 2014, 10:34 AM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(-PuPu^ZaPruD3r- @ Jun 6 2014, 04:13 PM)
You can even buy the 3 digits or any XYYY or XXXY number if you login at the time new series start. brows.gif
Just need to check regularly and patiently.

I bought mine 4777 earlier via mySikap, so lucky (although running number already 3000+). tongue.gif

QUOTE(cahayamalamku @ Jun 23 2014, 10:57 PM)
thanks for the info. i will try to find  some free time to go to JPJ for MySikap registration. seems it's so easy now tongue.gif does anyone know the answer - let's say i bought a running number plate from other state e.g pahang and then i go buy a vehicle from wp kuala lumpur/ selangor? can i registered the number to the vehicle? rclxub.gif or i can only register the number to a vehicle bought from pahang only? icon_question.gif
From what I understand, no issue at all. You just need to print the receipt of the Pahang number from mySikap and give that to SA regardless of the seller location. The receipt is exactly same with the one you got from any JPJ branch in Malaysia.

I bought the KL number and buy the car at Selangor, no problem. (but I guess this example is not strong enough because these two states is nearby laugh.gif )

Even before mysikap exist, you can buy car with plates from other state. It just you need to have a runner to go to JPJ at other state to buy your preferred number (e.g. Pahang) and bring the receipt back (e.g. KL). With mysikap, you don't need that anymore. (That's why a lot of runner very angry to JPJ because of this) whistling.gif
zenwell
post Jun 24 2014, 10:43 AM

Regular
1,741 posts

wanna ask all sifu, the nombor2 menarik & nombor2 popular cannot be bought via mysikap? must go jpj to tender? anyone familiar with padang jawa jpj? which office or pintu to go to for tendering numbers?
shadowzephyr
post Jun 24 2014, 10:45 AM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(xenxenxen @ Jun 16 2014, 01:39 PM)
Let's say current number WA 245 E, I want WA 2xxx F.. When can I start buying from mysikap? Because I search now all no.siri tidak wujud.
Yeah, I guess you need to wait current number to WA xxxx F then you can buy WA xxxx F from mysikap.
I don't know if other user have experience buying advance series from mysikap, but for my case, no.

QUOTE(hontoni1983 @ Jun 17 2014, 04:45 PM)
Hi guys,

Just went back from JPJ Wangsa Maju yesterday to buy my prefer number, yesterday running number is until WA 9xxx D, although the system not yet to E, but still they already open for public to purchase. However, can't get my preference number WA 2xxx E even after seeing the pegawai, but the pegawai willing to help me by making the reservation of WA 2xxx F for me, so when the running number is reaching WA 9xxx E, I can go there and purchase my preference number, no coffee money needed, and the pegawai very friendly, thumbs up for themĀ  thumbup.gif and thumbs down to those runner, really makan our duit kuat kuat, my SA told me his runner request RM 1000 for my preference number, bloody hell, do it by my own, is only RM210, and very simple process.

By the way, I understand that we have to pay RM 210 for our prefer number, but if we go buy as current running number, how much is the fees? is it same RM 210??
Hmm, I remembered some user here said just need to pay RM30 or RM80 or something to buy current running number. (less than RM100, I forgot exact amount doh.gif )

You still need to pay RM210 at the counter if you choose advance number (eg running number is WA1234E, you want to buy WA4567E).

This post has been edited by shadowzephyr: Jun 24 2014, 10:47 AM
KeV
post Jun 24 2014, 03:41 PM

www.kampar.net
Group Icon
VIP
6,758 posts

Tendered W151T In mid February, results came in mid March, paid the sum in a week, given 3 months to registered. Now I pakai in a cheap Yamaha Ego S as a place holder. Learnt how to do it quick and efficient. JPJ Maju Junction the best smile.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Niklaus
post Jun 25 2014, 02:20 PM

41 posts

already got my number,,
but my SA said car ready august so can i hold my number until august or need to buy another number,,,
coz some said i can hold number only 3 month,,,
thnks,,,
~~5ive~~
post Jun 28 2014, 11:35 PM

Im n0one
2,695 posts

QUOTE(merinyu @ Jun 6 2014, 03:45 PM)
Just got MySIKAP ID from JPJ branch beside Taman Jaya LRT station, PJ. Went there around 8am yesterday already got people waiting. Getting the ID is fast but the set back is the JPJ staff still learning to use the system and still need to ask their colleague for help. Need to produce IC and scan finger print, provide email address and phone number. Then print the temporary access code to registered online.
The IC they will use it to put into the fingerprint scanner machine and verify with my fingerprint?
i am asking this because my ic chip spoilt and cant be used to verify fingerprint...
wonder can i still register for this......
merinyu
post Jun 30 2014, 08:57 AM

23 posts

QUOTE(~~5ive~~ @ Jun 28 2014, 11:35 PM)
The IC they will use it to put into the fingerprint scanner machine and verify with my fingerprint?
i am asking this because my ic chip spoilt and cant be used to verify fingerprint...
wonder can i still register for this......
If your chip is damage I don't think they can verify you via your ic. Why don't you get your ic replace first. Now can also apply online except you need to collect at the branch nearest to you. I think processing fee is RM10.
https://mykadganti.jpn.gov.my/login.php
~~5ive~~
post Jul 1 2014, 05:05 PM

Im n0one
2,695 posts

Solved

This post has been edited by ~~5ive~~: Jul 2 2014, 01:01 AM
~~5ive~~
post Jul 1 2014, 05:08 PM

Im n0one
2,695 posts

-duplicate post-

This post has been edited by ~~5ive~~: Jul 1 2014, 05:08 PM
seichirosano
post Jul 7 2014, 03:49 PM

Getting Started
293 posts

i want to ask about MYSIKAP, we can buy number plate online but only running number or current series only?
why i cant search any WA xxxx H ( series does not exist) i know current series is WA xxxx G

This post has been edited by seichirosano: Jul 7 2014, 03:55 PM
hantumati
post Jul 7 2014, 03:54 PM

33 posts

i got the new number, and about to expired in 3 months time. how can I extend the validity period? tks
wmx9969
post Jul 8 2014, 07:35 PM

Getting Started
187 posts

QUOTE(hantumati @ Jul 7 2014, 03:54 PM)
i got the new number, and about to expired in 3 months time. how can I extend the validity period? tks
+1 notworthy.gif
Hunakadoo
post Jul 8 2014, 08:15 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,461 posts

QUOTE(fat_lip2525 @ Jun 15 2014, 09:17 AM)
Thanks guys for the mysikap tips, got myself a nice number for 200 bucks only smile.gif
QUOTE(hontoni1983 @ Jun 17 2014, 04:45 PM)
Hi guys,

Just went back from JPJ Wangsa Maju yesterday to buy my prefer number, yesterday running number is until WA 9xxx D, although the system not yet to E, but still they already open for public to purchase. However, can't get my preference number WA 2xxx E even after seeing the pegawai, but the pegawai willing to help me by making the reservation of WA 2xxx F for me, so when the running number is reaching WA 9xxx E, I can go there and purchase my preference number, no coffee money needed, and the pegawai very friendly, thumbs up for them  thumbup.gif and thumbs down to those runner, really makan our duit kuat kuat, my SA told me his runner request RM 1000 for my preference number, bloody hell, do it by my own, is only RM210, and very simple process.

just went back from jpj this morning , was quoted > RM3000 for a car plate number by those agent . i was like WTF u think i'm stupid ker ? biggrin.gif

142 Pages « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0285sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th November 2022 - 09:19 AM