142 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> JPJ Number Plate Registration

views

WIZ WIZ
post May 3 2014, 11:17 AM

8 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Hi, is that I can get the pin for the first time at any JPJ branch? or Only State Branch which provide tender service?

pobox
post May 3 2014, 11:29 AM

On my way
528 posts

QUOTE(WIZ WIZ @ May 3 2014, 11:17 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Hi, is that I can get the pin for the first time at any JPJ branch? or Only State Branch which provide tender service?
Any branch
WIZ WIZ
post May 7 2014, 10:27 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(pobox @ May 3 2014, 11:29 AM)
Any branch
ok. Arigato smile.gif
Icinakamura
post May 7 2014, 07:19 PM

0 posts

Need your advice guy, i already make a plate no booking via mysikap. The question is, what should i give to SA for register my new car with this number? Do i have to re print the resit from jpj or just give the receipt number or ic number?? My SA also dunno what to do.. :blush:
Catalyzer
post May 7 2014, 10:30 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(Icinakamura @ May 7 2014, 07:19 PM)
Need your advice guy, i already make a plate no booking via mysikap. The question is, what should i give to SA for register my new car with this number? Do i have to re print the resit from jpj or just give the receipt number or ic number?? My SA also dunno what to do..  blush.gif
This question came to my mind today. I hope someone can assist us. Only one thing that I know, clarified at JPJ counter Melaka. You have to print out the resit from MySikap and go to JPJ counter. Next, I'm not sure. Maybe you will get another document from JPJ and go to SA?
Icinakamura
post May 8 2014, 01:37 AM

0 posts

Just bought my WA7088A via mysikap for rm210 hehe, can i just bring the receipt number, or i need to print out the receipt when register the number?
Icinakamura
post May 8 2014, 08:09 AM

0 posts

Already buy WA7088A bia mysikap for rm210 hehe,
Did i have to reprint the receipt from my smart phone or take original receipt from jpj or just give the receipt number when i want to registered that number to my car??? Need pakar2 all here to guide me tq icon_question.gif
Icinakamura
post May 8 2014, 08:15 AM

0 posts

Sorry guys, just realize my question repeat in same page, soooorry oops.gif
pobox
post May 8 2014, 10:10 AM

On my way
528 posts

Yes. Just print that receipt out and hand it to your SA. It's the same piece of paper you will get if you buy it over the counter
Chris Chew
post May 8 2014, 11:57 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(RedDevils88 @ Apr 25 2014, 10:59 AM)
i wanna let go of my W9130W sad.gif
Bro, do u remember how long the validity for the no plate we bought from MySikap dy ah?

1 or 2 months?
RedDevils88
post May 9 2014, 10:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,006 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ May 8 2014, 11:57 PM)
Bro, do u remember how long the validity for the no plate we bought from MySikap dy ah?

1 or 2 months?
3 months
zenwell
post May 15 2014, 04:49 PM

Regular
1,741 posts

QUOTE(pobox @ Apr 30 2014, 02:11 PM)
Tempahan nombor pendaftaran kenderaan siri BMS1 hingga BMS9999 adalah dibuka kepada orang awam secara tawaran dari 24 April 2014 (Khamis) hingga 8 Mei 2014 (Khamis) jam 12.00 tengahari.
thumbup.gif awesome. waiting for BMW. Appreciate if anyone with info can update here when the time comes. notworthy.gif
mar72
post May 17 2014, 08:57 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

How can I buy nice running number from mysikap? Anyone can explain to me? Need help..
RedDevils88
post May 18 2014, 02:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,006 posts

QUOTE(mar72 @ May 17 2014, 08:57 PM)
How can I buy nice running number from mysikap? Anyone can explain to me? Need help..
refer to earlier posts.
Chris Chew
post May 21 2014, 01:43 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(mar72 @ May 17 2014, 08:57 PM)
Thought some bro here mentioned MySikap temporary unable to buy number plate.

Now can buy dy?

shadowzephyr
post May 21 2014, 12:47 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

Yes, no problem.

I came to JPJ Bangi last Monday at 7.45, queue a bit since not opened yet. When it open, just queue until reach the counter. At my turn I asked the officer there to register for MySikap. He tells me to wait here (at the counter) because he want to clear the queue first.

After ~2 min the queue cleared, he asked for my IC, validate using thumbprint and write down my email. Next, he gave me the printed paper showing the reference number, at the same time I've received the email from JPJ showing the same content. Then it's done, at 7.55.

After that I went to my office, open the laptop and register using the reference number provided. Then there's some simple validation using email, and after that registration successful. I've search for KL number WA xxxx B and got the nice number, and paid using VISA debit card for RM210.

Chronology:

At the JPJ:
- no need to take number and wait at JPJ when gettting your reference number (no. rujukan), just proceed to the counter
- process at JPJ done less than 5 minutes, especially when the counter is empty / no queue
- just bring your IC and your preferred email to the counter
- even better if you setup those email to your phone so that you knew the officer didn't typo / enter wrong email
- no need to pay anything

When register
- Need laptop / PC with stable internet connection
- Access to https://public.jpj.gov.my/public/login.zul
- At the left side, click the link under 'Daftar Masuk Kali Pertama'
- Put your nombor rujukan (reference number), continue registration, check your email for temporary pass
- Access to https://public.jpj.gov.my/public/login.zul again, key in your IC number as ID Pengguna (user ID), and the temporary password
- You will be logged in, and system will ask you to change password, and (IINM) you need to relog again
- For the password you need to have Uppercase, lowercase, number and special character (!@#$ if i'm not wrong), and size is 8-12.
- And then it's done

And once again, you can use your MasterCard / VISA Debit to pay although they asked for Credit Card (that's why MasterCard / VISA debit comes in).
You cannot use online payment though (eg Maybank2U, CIMBClicks etc), only credit card. sweat.gif

I'm using Maybank VISA Debit Card. The same card I've used at ATM. Just need to key-in the 16 digit number at the front of the card, at the CVC number 3 digit at the back. Oh, when you pay, bank will send the 6-digit number to your phone (MSOS number for my case), just like when you using online payment.

Information you need to key-in the credit card info, pretty straightforward. laugh.gif
user posted image
(this is just the sample, that number is available brows.gif )
Coconut
post May 21 2014, 10:27 PM

Regular
1,268 posts

has jpj fix the website to view the latest tender number result? if yes where can i find the result? can't find it in jpj website

ethan99
post May 21 2014, 11:25 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(shadowzephyr @ May 21 2014, 12:47 PM)
Yes, no problem.

I came to JPJ Bangi last Monday at 7.45, queue a bit since not opened yet. When it open, just queue until reach the counter. At my turn I asked the officer there to register for MySikap. He tells me to wait here (at the counter) because he want to clear the queue first.

After ~2 min the queue cleared, he asked for my IC, validate using thumbprint and write down my email. Next, he gave me the printed paper showing the reference number, at the same time I've received the email from JPJ showing the same content. Then it's done, at 7.55.

After that I went to my office, open the laptop and register using the reference number provided. Then there's some simple validation using email, and after that registration successful. I've search for KL number WA xxxx B and got the nice number, and paid using VISA debit card for RM210.

Chronology:

At the JPJ:
- no need to take number and wait at JPJ when gettting your reference number (no. rujukan), just proceed to the counter
- process at JPJ done less than 5 minutes, especially when the counter is empty / no queue
- just bring your IC and your preferred email to the counter
- even better if you setup those email to your phone so that you knew the officer didn't typo / enter wrong email
- no need to pay anything

When register
- Need laptop / PC with stable internet connection
- Access to https://public.jpj.gov.my/public/login.zul
- At the left side, click the link under 'Daftar Masuk Kali Pertama'
- Put your nombor rujukan (reference number), continue registration, check your email for temporary pass
- Access to https://public.jpj.gov.my/public/login.zul again, key in your IC number as ID Pengguna (user ID), and the temporary password
- You will be logged in, and system will ask you to change password, and (IINM) you need to relog again
- For the password you need to have Uppercase, lowercase, number and special character (!@#$ if i'm not wrong), and size is 8-12.
- And then it's done

And once again, you can use your MasterCard / VISA Debit to pay although they asked for Credit Card (that's why MasterCard / VISA debit comes in).
You cannot use online payment though (eg Maybank2U, CIMBClicks etc), only credit card.  sweat.gif

I'm using Maybank VISA Debit Card. The same card I've used at ATM. Just need to key-in the 16 digit number at the front of the card, at the CVC number 3 digit at the back. Oh, when you pay, bank will send the 6-digit number to your phone (MSOS number for my case), just like when you using online payment.

Information you need to key-in the credit card info, pretty straightforward.  laugh.gif
user posted image
(this is just the sample, that number is available  brows.gif )
Awesome write up... Thanks for the sharing
shadowzephyr
post May 22 2014, 09:27 AM

Getting Started
132 posts

QUOTE(Coconut @ May 21 2014, 10:27 PM)
has jpj fix the website to view the latest tender number result? if yes where can i find the result? can't find it in jpj website
Sorry if this is not what you mean. JPJ have already fixed the facility to view the latest registration number, around 3-4 weeks ago I think.
http://www.jpj.gov.my/transaksi-percuma-no...aftaran-terkini

They put the captcha now, maybe because too many abuse before tongue.gif

QUOTE(ethan99 @ May 21 2014, 11:25 PM)
Awesome write up... Thanks for the sharing
Thanks, and sorry for messy grammar laugh.gif

Oh to add, the counter that I mentioned in my write-up is information counter. The one that we ask for info and queue number.
Hopefully people didn't confuse that counter with the other. Hehe biggrin.gif
forest12
post May 23 2014, 02:48 PM

4 posts

bro, may I use MySikap to buy number plate for others people? thanks

142 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0308sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd October 2022 - 04:51 AM