137 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> JPJ Number Plate Registration

views

TSjadayu2005
post Aug 17 2013, 10:14 PM, updated 6y ago

Group: Junior Member

I will be going to JPJ on Monday for car plate registration. What documents do I really need to bring..
While is there any board in the JPJ wangsa Maju that shows the running number and all the available numbers for the running series.

Anyone been to jpj wangsa manu to register recently.. let me know what should I do once I reach there...
whitewhite
post Aug 17 2013, 10:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jadayu2005 @ Aug 17 2013, 10:14 PM)
I will be going to JPJ on Monday for car plate registration. What documents do I really need to bring..
While is there any board in the JPJ wangsa Maju that shows the running number and all the available numbers for the running series.

Anyone been to jpj wangsa manu to register recently.. let me know what should I do once I reach there...
i went there last few week to buy a number plate, just go up to 1 floor get the form from the Q counter and fill in your information, not sure for personal registration but for company registration need the company stamp. just fill in the number that u want in the form and the jpj ppl will check the availability of the number through their system. and prepare RM210 for normal number special number not sure if done by runner most propably need to add RM100

This post has been edited by whitewhite: Aug 17 2013, 10:37 PM
TSjadayu2005
post Aug 17 2013, 11:18 PM

QUOTE(whitewhite @ Aug 17 2013, 10:36 PM)
i went there last few week to buy a number plate, just go up to 1 floor get the form from the Q counter and fill in your information, not sure for personal registration but for company registration need the company stamp. just fill in the number that u want in the form and the jpj ppl will check the availability of the number through their system. and prepare RM210 for normal number special number not sure if done by runner most propably need to add RM100
Not special number though just following on prev num. Do they have board displaying all o the num available for the series
whitewhite
post Aug 17 2013, 11:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jadayu2005 @ Aug 17 2013, 11:18 PM)
Not special number though just following on prev num. Do they have board displaying all o the num available for the series
sorry mate, not too sure about this, but there will some notice on the wall noted the current tender plate alphabet. Just get few of your favorite number as backup in case one of you favorite number has been taken. When i went there the system was offline around 12:50 am til 2pm and take me for 3 hours just to purchase a number mad.gif

* if you want to do it yourself without runner just ignore those "Helpful" runner that waiting around the photostat counter there tongue.gif

This post has been edited by whitewhite: Aug 17 2013, 11:40 PM
TSjadayu2005
post Aug 18 2013, 01:31 AM

QUOTE(whitewhite @ Aug 17 2013, 11:37 PM)
sorry mate, not too sure about this, but there will some notice on the wall noted the current tender plate alphabet. Just get few of your favorite number as backup in case one of you favorite number has been taken. When i went there the system was offline around 12:50 am til 2pm and take me for 3 hours just to purchase a number  mad.gif

* if you want to do it yourself without runner just ignore those "Helpful" runner that waiting around the photostat counter there tongue.gif
Thanks mate..
valen_c
post Aug 18 2013, 09:59 AM

My experience bought number at JPJ in early of Aug.

Went to JPJ wangsa maju, there are few runner at downstairs But I straight go to first floor,take number and form then fill up with my personal details, attached with a cop. of IC and I have prepared almost 10 numbers to check. There should have a screen showing available number but unfortunately that was out of order.
The officer check for me the number one by one and tell me which number is available.
Waiting q for about 30mins, and only take about 3mins for the whole process. And it only take rm210.

Before went there I have check JPJ website the number terkini is WYU1XXX
And I looking for 3xx3 so lucky that i manage to get WYU 3xx3 at only RM210.
The time made booking for my car, those runner told me this kind number price about rm500-800.

U can check here:
http://www.jpj.gov.my/transaksi-percuma-no...aftaran-terkini

The running number for both wilayah and selangor new alphabet just started with 3 digits, easier for u to get ur desire number.

Above is my own experience for ur reference.
speedoom
post Aug 18 2013, 11:18 AM

Casual

is it possible to buy other states plate no at wilayah JPJ?
valen_c
post Aug 18 2013, 11:57 AM

Nop, u should refer to the state jpj office to get their running plate alphabet.
TSjadayu2005
post Aug 18 2013, 06:17 PM

QUOTE(valen_c @ Aug 18 2013, 09:59 AM)

Went to JPJ wangsa maju, there are few runner at downstairs But I straight go to first floor,take number and form then fill up with my personal details, attached with a cop. of IC and I have prepared almost 10 numbers to check. There should have a screen showing available number but unfortunately that was out of order.
The officer check for me the number one by one and tell me which number is available.
Waiting q for about 30mins, and only take about 3mins for the whole process. And it only take rm210.

The time made booking for my car, those runner told me this kind number price about rm500-800.

U can check here:

The running number for both wilayah and selangor new alphabet  just started with 3 digits, easier for u to get ur desire number.

Thanks bro. this really helpful... Ya I just noticed that the new series just started. What time u went there btw..

zebra1995
post Aug 18 2013, 08:55 PM

Jedi Padawan
Group: Senior Member

how about buying a special numbe before buying a vehicle can do or not?
whitewhite
post Aug 18 2013, 09:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zebra1995 @ Aug 18 2013, 08:55 PM)
how about buying a special numbe before buying a vehicle can do or not?
can, the number can least for 1 month, if I'm not mistaken you can renew the extension. Correct me if I'm wrong
deviljon
post Aug 18 2013, 09:48 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(valen_c @ Aug 18 2013, 09:59 AM)

U can check here:

The running number for both wilayah and selangor new alphabet  just started with 3 digits, easier for u to get ur desire number.

Very useful, but how about payment? Not cash I suppose?
zaki.nazri
post Aug 18 2013, 10:07 PM

Wyw 767 have to tender?
valen_c
post Aug 18 2013, 11:01 PM

QUOTE(jadayu2005 @ Aug 18 2013, 06:17 PM)
Thanks bro. this really helpful... Ya I just noticed that the new series just started. What time u went there btw..
Reached there around 1pm, but they started their lunch time and no one willing to entertain me/ answer my question.
They even locked first floor door.
After lunch went back there around 2.15pm but the q-ing number almost take up 40 pax.
Luckily their process quite fast, within 30 mins is my turn.
What i observed is some of the runner didnt q up, just go to the counter and strainght sat down when customer leave that counter. This might delay a bit for the process, else maybe i only need to wait for 20mins.

This post has been edited by valen_c: Aug 18 2013, 11:02 PM
valen_c
post Aug 18 2013, 11:04 PM

QUOTE(deviljon @ Aug 18 2013, 09:48 PM)
Very useful, but how about payment? Not cash I suppose?
Myself make payment by cash. Not sure if there is any other payment method.
gkl83
post Aug 18 2013, 11:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(whitewhite @ Aug 18 2013, 09:20 PM)
can, the number can least for 1 month, if I'm not mistaken you can renew the extension. Correct me if I'm wrong

i asked the JPJ counter, can last at least 3 months by default...
With valid reasons and proper explanation, can last till 6 months...

anyway, whole process as easy as ABC, not IC copy required by JPJ either...
Take queue number, request for application to fill up, go to counter, pay money, got return 2 different printed copies from counter, DONE...

better do it yourself to save the Rm100+ runners fees if u have the spare time to do it and recommended to queue before 745am, so u can back to office for work before 815am... smile.gif

This post has been edited by gkl83: Aug 18 2013, 11:12 PM
darkdevilrey
post Aug 18 2013, 11:12 PM

TAKING BACK SUNDAY

QUOTE(zaki.nazri @ Aug 18 2013, 10:07 PM)
Wyw 767 have to tender?
if you keen, tender.

if not, no.
darkdevilrey
post Aug 18 2013, 11:19 PM

TAKING BACK SUNDAY

QUOTE(jadayu2005 @ Aug 17 2013, 10:14 PM)

are you planning to buy a new number plate ?

or buy and register on the spot ?

your salesman dint help you register ? hmm.gif

current JPJ no more screen to show running number.

even if they have, it's not like previous 1001 to 1999, it might just show 1001 to 1099 repeated. doh.gif

so prepare 10 number, fill in the standard form, then ask the officer 1 by 1.

but when he/she say available, then make your choice.

zebra1995
post Aug 19 2013, 02:11 AM

Jedi Padawan

QUOTE(gkl83 @ Aug 18 2013, 11:10 PM)
i asked the JPJ counter, can last at least 3 months by default...
With valid reasons and proper explanation, can last till 6 months...

anyway, whole process as easy as ABC, not IC copy required by JPJ either...
Take queue number, request for application to fill up, go to counter, pay money, got return 2 different printed copies from counter, DONE...

better do it yourself to save the Rm100+ runners fees if u have the spare time to do it and recommended to queue before 745am, so u can back to office for work before 815am...  smile.gif
how come we can save rm 1++ from runners mind explaning to me bro kinda new to this buying number plate smile.gif
TSjadayu2005
post Aug 19 2013, 02:22 AM

QUOTE(zebra1995 @ Aug 19 2013, 02:11 AM)
how come we can save rm 1++ from runners mind explaning to me bro kinda new to this buying number plate smile.gif
Just avoid them and do as the above dude says.. will try tommorow and let u know if u make it ... Hahaha

137 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0798sec    3.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st May 2019 - 10:33 PM