Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Seeking mental health care: how likely will you ?, Counselling, Psychologist, psychiatrist

views

Joey-kun
post Mar 12 2018, 11:41 PM

no avatar plagarism plz, foxboy sez nuz
4,662 posts

I would, I did and I gained a lot of insight as to why i was who i am and why did i behave in some ways that can be scary to people around me.

The main reason why you should always seek a professional if you suspect you have depression, anxiety, schizophrenia etc is because YOU DO NOT WANT TO SELF DIAGNOSE. It never works and you might end up using that as an excuse to be a horrible person to those around you.

A professional will try and help you understand the cause of the problem and offer a voice outside of what you THINK you have. I realized I was displaying symptoms of BPD. I was hurting my partner and friends and some were afraid. I went to seek help and from august - november i went for maybe 10 sessions. I learnt that it wasnt BPD but how i was raised and how my parents molded me into. Once i realized that, it was controllable. And it wasnt BPD.

If you guys need help but cant afford the fees, go to HELP college's (https://www.cpcs-helpuni.com/) its only 50 for the registration and 30 for each subsequent session.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0405sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:05 AM