> [WTS] Raytech Car Tint Advisor @ Tinted Kereta, Origin from USA Accessories

Lord Gitsy
post Aug 10 2013, 10:11 PM, updated 3y ago

6 posts

user posted image

thumbup.gif Latest Offers wub.gif wub.gif
RM1,400 for 5mil Safety Tint Package.
RM1,100 for 2mil Solar Tint Package.
IRR 65% UVR 99% TSER 40% VLT 70% (Front Windscreen) VLT 58% or VLT 38% (Other Windows)

nod.gif PM now for more information !!! nod.gif

thumbsup.gif Raytech window film already develop the best quality of film in term of solar control and safety performance in Malaysia, better than other USA brand product, Raytech do not buy film from any supplier locally, as well as oversea or taking master franchise from any USA film brand. We custom made and develop our films from USA manufacturer with the film specification we request.

thumbsup.gif Raytech Window Film has grown to become one of the world’s leading companies in windows films industry. With a global network expanding to America, Europe and Asia, Raytech International Windows Film develops and markets a wide variety of products, ranging from automobile films to architecture films that comprise elite quality and durability, to earn the Company an outstanding reputation from customers worldwide.

thumbsup.gif Raytech Window Films are exclusively manufactured in the United States at our world-class facility in Commonwealth Laminating and Coating, Inc in Martinsville, Virginia. At this site, CLC have invested in a broad range of production and manufacturing equipment including precision laminating and coating machinery, and a state-of-the-art dyed film line. Additionally, our technical team of engineers and chemists has developed a wide range of innovative and proprietary technology that is exclusively available to our customers.

Raytech Head Office :
15-17G, Jalan SR8/1, Serdang Raya, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Raytech Outlet : Cheras | Petaling Jaya | Pandan Indah | Puchong | Old Klang Road l Kajang | Bangi | Balakong | Sungai Besi | Batu Caves | Glenamrie | Klang | Sungai Buloh | Setapak | Seremban | Melaka | Johor Bahru | Kluang | Pletong | Ipoh | George Town | Alor Setar | Kangar | Kuantan | Temerloh | Miri | Kuching | Bintulu | Tawau

Please visit our international website : www.raytechfilms.com
Raytech Malaysia website : www.raytech.com.my
Raytech Youtube Channel : Raytech Channel
Raytech Outlets: List of Raytech Outlets in Malaysia

user posted image

user posted image

Testimonial wub.gif

QUOTE(lankor @ Dec 16 2016, 11:20 PM)
I had my car tint at raytech puchong more than 2 weeks ago. So far the product and workmanship is good. I would like to thank Lord Gitsy for his clear explanation and support!
QUOTE(mingzm @ Feb 27 2017, 03:37 PM)
Free Bump! I was quoted good price for RX series and good workmanship on my car tints!

Thank you Lord Gitsy and his team for the good dealing!
QUOTE(CypherHackz @ Jan 26 2017, 11:07 PM)
Just done my tinted with lord gitsy today. His staff are very hardworking to complete all customers car tinted before CNY. Thank you so much to you and your team. Happy Chinese New Year, and happy holiday bro.
QUOTE(breekachu @ Jan 11 2017, 12:54 PM)
-edit-

Already apply raytech fc series and raytech sputter at kangar branch biggrin.gif
QUOTE(shahruls @ Apr 4 2017, 12:05 PM)
Very satisfied with Centurion RX installed in my Serena. Tq so much Lord Gitsch for best offer and service.
QUOTE(msapi @ May 25 2017, 06:44 PM)
Installed on my serena. Met up with lord gitsy and had a nice chat at the puchong outlet. So far so good. Definitely recommended.
QUOTE(breekachu @ Aug 16 2017, 10:51 PM)
Recommended tinted ever. Happy customer here. Almost 6 month using raytech tint on my saga flx plus
QUOTE(vrek @ Nov 29 2017, 01:58 AM)
Recently purchased from Lord Gitsy.

This is my 3rd Raytech film purchase - each time the film works very well, no complain.

Thank you Lord Gitsy for the best price and the excellent workmanship (Puchong branch). Highly recommended!
This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Sep 24 2018, 11:37 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 11 2013, 03:57 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(chankeewong @ Dec 22 2017, 11:49 AM)
Done my car tint with recommendation & service from Lord Gitsy, superb service! thumbup.gif
QUOTE(scarxxx @ Jan 27 2018, 07:42 PM)
Yo Bro!

Thanks for your service and deal. I am very satisfy with it and hopefully I will call you in the future for another car.

Please send my regards to Alan for his exceptional explanation and recommendation.
QUOTE(epulrocks @ Feb 18 2018, 04:47 AM)
Installed Raytech FX series for my Axia with Lord Gitsy 3 months ago, definitely felt good and satisfied. Soo comfy to drive my axia for long distance in hot weather now. Worth every penny!  Sorry for the very late feedback bro  
QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jun 18 2018, 12:07 PM)
Used raytech on 3 cars until now.

My mazda 3, saga blm and latest honda...

Satisfied customer 👍🏻👌🏻
QUOTE(borgeouisbella @ Jun 15 2018, 03:07 AM)
I did mine at Raytech Puchong 4 years ago.

They were also very nice, they recommended me a tint with all the concerns I had (i.e. won't get stopped by police but can block around 70% of the heat)

My car has no problems with smart tag, and is very cool when the weather outside is damn hot. Till now the screen still very clear, no bubbles or anything 😁
*********************************************************************************************************************

You will never know what happening in window tinting market today. Until you read this...

Before we started, I need to explain 2 things before we get confused on further statements. Window film is described based on high performance and high quality. Both aspects are important. High Performance means the window film possess superb heat rejection performance. High quality means prolonged lifetime of a window film’s material and its heat rejection performance can last for very long, for a minimum of at least 5 years. However, today, best-selling product in the market is very low in quality even though it has a considerably high performance. This means that the heat rejection is good for the first year and then it will drop more than 50% on second year. You will be surprised if I told you; the price is about the same for high and low quality film in market. Price range starts from few hundreds to two to three thousands depending on the heat rejection performance of the film.

What was the Market Trends of Window Film Industry for 10-15 years ago?

* Branding was not important; customers had no idea how to look for good quality tint.

* Selling skills and salesman talks was more important at that time.

* Most tinting shop were doing own/local brand, they were not interested on good brand and International Brand, because they needed to come out with enormous amount of money for franchise fees and to purchase high cost products.

* At that time, hundreds of new brand tinting shops came out on market with many funny name.

* Korean film replaced USA film in almost all tinting shops in Malaysia.

* At that time, the Korean film was newly introduced into the market; many window tint sellers were attracted by its low costs and good heat rejection performance. However, nobody was aware of its quality, until it was proven that the heat rejection performance dropped in 12 months.

* Starting from that time until now, none of the tinting shop will tell you if they are selling Korean film, they keep cheating customer that they are selling USA film.

* After Korean products flooded Malaysia’s Tinting market, few things happened. Price war started among window film sellers, and all customers started getting low quality window film on their car, some even pay high price for it.

* After some time, we noticed more and more car on the road with the car windows full of bubbles, and waving. Incidents where the heat rejection dropped more than 50% after 1 year is also overwhelming.

* Due to unhealthy competition, many tinting shop with own brand/local brand started using unethical tricks in selling their products and they gradually started to lose their customers’ trust and confidence.

In window tint market crisis, few tricks that could easily been done by them include:

1. They Provide Wrong/Fake Heat Rejection. vmad.gif
Example, brochure printed IRR 95%, when tested with solar meter the real reading is below 50% or even below 20%.
That is why the price could be very different in different shops.

2. Selling High Performance but Low Quality Product vmad.gif
The heat rejection performance lasts for maximum 1-2 years only. These films costs are actually much cheaper
and they are normally from Korea / Taiwan/ China 2-ply IR film or dye film.

3. "Made in USA" can Sell Better Price. vmad.gif
Most of USA manufacturers are established company for making high performance and high quality products.
Unethical sellers that are not dealing with USA manufacturer deliberately printed "Made in USA" logo on their film
to cheat consumer so that they can sell higher price. Therefore, USA original and Low quality film selling about the same price in maket.

4. Swap Product during Installation. vmad.gif
Many sellers use high performance and good quality products during demonstration, however later they swap with lower
performance and poor quality products during actual installation on your the vehicle.

Current Market Trends in Window Film Industry

* Today, more and more consumers are aware about poor quality tinted, so they start doing research and surveys for a good quality tinted for their car.

* One of the best ways is to look for International Brand or popular USA brand in the market. Consumer is more confident on trusted brand.

* However, consumers still not necessarily know how to differentiate a good quality window tint.

* So, a new trend starts to appear, these own brand or local brand shop closes its business one by one, and many of these companies convert their shop to USA brand, by taking franchise from distributors. However, this is not happy ending story yet.

* Many of unethical sellers (Franchisee) misuse the USA brand to cheat consumer by selling non-original or fake products at their shop and name it with "House-Brand". These house-brands are not original USA products, there are no logo printed on the tint film and they give shop warranty card to their customers.

* “Shop Warranty card” meaning you must go back to the same shop where you fitted your window tint to claim warranty. Other dealers for the same brand will not entertained you as they possibly do not have same product in their shop.

* Worst thing even happened where the seller collected full amount of money from consumer and later swapped to other product (Korea Made) for all windows and rear windscreen. Only the front windscreen is original brand product.

Tips for choosing high performance and excellent quality Window Film.

1. Survey or Google the window film's brand that tie up with USA manufacturer. thumbup.gif

These brands are normally famous and they introduce their USA manufacturer on brochure and website. Be aware if you unable to find any of these introductions on any window tinting shop.

2. Look for the original brand products, check out the packaging box, label sticker and brand logo printed on the tint film. thumbup.gif

It is difficult to read the performance and the quality of tint film. Just look for the brand identity on the product. No logo means non-original, no other grandmother story.

3. Request for Solar Meter Test before installation. (Recommended IRR meter, BTU meter, SHGC meter) thumbup.gif

Do not proceed to step 3 before 1 and 2 steps. To be 100% confident that you pay for the right performance product, request for meter testing.

4. Ask for Brand Warranty. Not Shop Warranty. thumbup.gif

Brand warranty means you are able to claim warranty on any of the shop for the same brand because the product is original. House Brand or non-original brand products are normally given “Shop warranty card”, meaning you must go back to the same shop where you fitted your window tint. Other dealers for the same brand will not entertain you as they possibly do not have same products in their shop.

Finally, what will be future market trend for window film? Customers learn how to survey good quality of window film, and will never be cheated again with junk film. Only those trusted company and brand will remain strong in market for long term. Please share if you learn something from this article.

Good Luck. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Jun 4 2020, 05:31 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 11 2013, 10:55 PM

6 posts

RAYTECH WARRANTY CARD

Raytech Tinting has designed a special warranty card system to make sure our customer purchased a genuine Raytech product. Raytech principle only distribute limited amount of Standard Warranty card and Hologram Product Label Stickers along with the stock ordering by each Raytech Authorized Licensed dealer.

DO YOU KNOW?

We have only one type of standard warranty card. You must make sure you received this standard Raytech warranty card and two (2) pieces of Hologram Product Label Sticker are pasted inside the card, one sticker is the product code for front windscreen and the second one is product code for the rest of the windows.

This warranty card is important to protect our customer interest. You will fail to claim the product warranty , if you unable to present the standard warranty card or the label stickers are not pasted inside. On the other hand, by carrying the standard warranty card with you, you are able to claim your warranty in any Raytech Authorized Dealer in whole nation.

Any enquiry about Raytech Warranty Issue can reach us on following email address: Email : wecare@raytechfilms.com; wecare@raytech.com.my

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Jun 4 2020, 05:32 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 11 2013, 11:18 PM

6 posts

Over the years, we have built the most technologically advanced window film manufacturing facility in the world. This cutting-edge facility is the cornerstone of our commitment to innovation, advanced engineering, and the window film industry.

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Jun 4 2020, 05:35 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 12 2013, 03:16 PM

6 posts

Post 3 : DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ABOUT CAR SAFETY FILMS!

Many people think that safety films are almost unbreakable and it is safe to put valuable belonging inside the car. If this is what you think about safety films, then you are totally wrong.

The standard thickness for car safety films is between 4 to 6 mil. A good safety film is able to withstand multiple impacts and prevent the glass from breaking within a period of 30 to 60 seconds. You should have enough time to escape from being attacked or robbed.

✔ WHAT IS THE REAL FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SAFETY FILM?
❐ Delay break in time
❐ Increase punctual strength of the glass to 136lb.
❐ Shatter proof to prevent shards of glass from becoming lethal projectiles

✔ ABOUT RAYTECH SAFETY TINT.
Raytech safety films are made in Commonwealth Laminating and Coating, Inc, Virginia USA, and the physical performance is tested and certified by ANSI - America National Standard Institute.

✔ PREVENT CHOOSING A WRONG SAFETY FILM.
We do not recommend 7 to 8mil films. The extra thickness does not improve much on the punctual strength support of the glass. Instead, it will disrupt the power window in a short period of time.

For America Standard, and IWFA requirement 4mil safety film thickness and above is classified as safety film. The safety film must get the ANSI lab report or certificate on the break strength impact before the product can be release in to USA market. Further more, safety film now is coated with heat rejection material and become best selling product in Malaysia.

However, never make mistake that safety film is unbreakable. Every safety film has its break strength limited. Raytech 4mil Safety film can support up to 134lb break strength. As professional opinion, we never tell the customer how good is our safety film, even the original Raytech USA safety film just can delay breaking time for 20-30 seconds. Further more, although the safety tinted window has broken, the thief need to make a hole on the tinted window is not easy also. Thus, we got just enough time to try escape and drive the car away. An expect smash-and-grab-thief can grab your things in 2-3 seconds. That why meanwhile they will not try target on the car that tinted with safety film windows. Watch the videos below :

Car without tinted glass.

Car tinted with safety fim.

Part 4 : Education Material of IWFA

1. Infra-Red (IR) rejection not accurate to describe solar heat control of window film product.
2. IR only contribute 54% of Total Solar Energy Rejection.
3. SHGC (Solar Heat Gain Coefficient is more comprehensive to solar control performance.
4. It Is misleading to consumer if Manufacturer refer to IR rejection instead of SHGC.

Link to the articles of IWFA : Solar Control Performance Writen by AIMCAL in IWFA

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Sep 23 2018, 12:11 AM
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 12 2013, 03:17 PM

6 posts

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Jun 4 2020, 05:38 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 12 2013, 03:17 PM

6 posts

✔ BEST METHOD TO TEST TINTED FILM!

Do you know how much solar energy is rejected by your car's tinted film?

The measuring of solar energy loss / rejection with BTU meter testing on Raytech Ultra 70 and Raytech Centurion in real car under natural sun light. Is amazing result.

Check this out:

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Apr 12 2014, 09:34 PM
KvinC
post Aug 13 2013, 05:25 AM

Getting Started
102 posts

best price for cs75
pedagang
post Aug 13 2013, 07:30 AM

41 posts

hi

price for C75 and C85 for nissan latio sports

tq
nikewai
post Aug 13 2013, 09:19 AM

22 posts

Hi, PM price for CS75 and CS60 for Altis yr 04, including front and rear screen with raytech untra 70..

Thanks..
josuya
post Aug 13 2013, 02:54 PM

27 posts

Lord Gitsy, kindly pm price of raytech ultra 70 for black vw polo sedan
Thx
thanish
post Aug 13 2013, 03:15 PM

23 posts

please quote for ford focus.. good ones.
il0ve51
post Aug 13 2013, 04:34 PM

Enthusiast
984 posts

please quote for Mazda 3 Hatchback.
requirement
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection

Lord Gitsy
post Aug 13 2013, 05:24 PM

6 posts

Dear buddies,

Raytech Offering FREE ITag (worth RM108) for customer who purchase product above Raytech FX. The promotion will run on 23rd April 2016 until stock finish.

Functions :
- Locate Your Key🔑 & Phone📱
- Keep Your Valuables 🔒 Safe
- Remote Camera Shutter📸
- Parking Site Search Function
- Voice Recording

Thanks for support!

user posted image

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Apr 26 2016, 09:24 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 13 2013, 05:25 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(josuya @ Aug 13 2013, 02:54 PM)
Lord Gitsy, kindly pm price of raytech ultra 70 for black vw polo sedan
Thx
QUOTE(thanish @ Aug 13 2013, 03:15 PM)
please quote for ford focus.. good ones.
QUOTE(il0ve51 @ Aug 13 2013, 04:34 PM)
please quote for Mazda 3 Hatchback.
requirement
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
Guys, you got PM.
Thanx.
blitzikreg
post Aug 13 2013, 07:58 PM

8 posts

please pm me price for raytech natural n85 for honda civic..
ahfish7
post Aug 13 2013, 08:03 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

recommendation for honda city current model
1. fron and back, good heat rejection
2. rear, security film
3. smartag n gps frenly
tq
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 14 2013, 10:40 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(blitzikreg @ Aug 13 2013, 07:58 PM)
please pm me price for raytech natural n85 for honda civic..
QUOTE(ahfish7 @ Aug 13 2013, 08:03 PM)
recommendation for honda city current model
2. rear, security film
3. smartag n gps frenly
tq
Thx bro. You got PM.
jeschong
post Aug 14 2013, 03:44 PM

17 posts

bro, i guess best result will be Ultra 70 for front and Centurion for others
if so, can u pm me the best price for Kia Forte?
thanks
ahfatt78
post Aug 14 2013, 09:03 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

Can pm for cx75 and n85 for exora? Exora comes with oem ecotint is it recommended to do double tint? Thanks.
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 15 2013, 05:52 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(jeschong @ Aug 14 2013, 03:44 PM)
thanks
QUOTE(ahfatt78 @ Aug 14 2013, 09:03 PM)
Can pm for cx75 and n85 for exora? Exora comes with oem ecotint is it recommended to do double tint? Thanks.
You got PM. Thx icon_rolleyes.gif
Zack Styler
post Aug 15 2013, 06:23 PM

Things Happen for a Reason...
1,280 posts

Any branch in Penang?

Thanks..
jianhui
post Aug 15 2013, 08:02 PM

22 posts

Hello,

Please recommend for Nissan Almera, and best price please. Based in PJ. TQ
faizal87
post Aug 15 2013, 08:08 PM

piko piko pong pong
1,381 posts

raytech got fake one in the market?
efzet
post Aug 15 2013, 10:28 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Aug 15 2013, 05:52 PM)
You got PM. Thx  icon_rolleyes.gif
pls PM me quotation full tinted for exora bold premium 1.6....not sure which product, could you recommend to me? smile.gif
need UV protection and high heat rejection...jpj approved of course (dun wan trouble...family car hehehe)
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 16 2013, 11:19 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(faizal87 @ Aug 15 2013, 08:08 PM)
raytech got fake one in the market?
It is good if you visit Raytech authorised dealer. Try understand the standard product from the website and get the Raytech original warranty card.
Never believed outsider claiming they got Raytech film.

Raytech Outlet : Raytech Outlet List
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 16 2013, 11:20 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Zack Styler @ Aug 15 2013, 06:23 PM)
Any branch in Penang?

Thanks..
Sorry, not at this moment.
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 16 2013, 11:21 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(jianhui @ Aug 15 2013, 08:02 PM)
Hello,

Please recommend for Nissan Almera, and best price please. Based in PJ. TQ
QUOTE(efzet @ Aug 15 2013, 10:28 PM)
pls PM me quotation full tinted for exora bold premium 1.6....not sure which product, could you recommend to me? smile.gif
need UV protection and high heat rejection...jpj approved of course (dun wan trouble...family car hehehe)
You got. PM

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Aug 16 2013, 11:22 AM
anne_mchong
post Aug 16 2013, 12:31 PM

25 posts

recommendation for honda city
- good heat rejection
- security film
- smartag n gps frenly

PM me the price as well, thank you so much

This post has been edited by anne_mchong: Aug 16 2013, 12:31 PM
ayvin
post Aug 17 2013, 03:36 PM

26 posts

Bro, pls pm the best price to tint new Santa Fe by
Fws ultra 70 the rest centurion 4 mil
Or u hv other package pls pm as well
Tq
char_les
post Aug 17 2013, 04:07 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Hi, Any recommendation for Myvi XD ~ & and estimated cost too smile.gif
chiyk
post Aug 17 2013, 08:13 PM

6 posts

Hi,

Can you please recommend and quote me a mid range solar film, don't need security film and too expensive, for windscreen on Inspira?
HolyAngel927
post Aug 18 2013, 12:08 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

Could i have the price for cs60 and v97? brand new car hyundai I10 for 4 window. thanks in advance.
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 18 2013, 11:51 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(ayvin @ Aug 17 2013, 03:36 PM)
Bro, pls pm the best price to tint new Santa Fe by
Fws ultra 70 the rest centurion 4 mil
Or u hv other package pls pm as well
Tq
Thank you for your interest. Raytech Centurion 4mil is the best solar control performance with IRR95% and TSER62%.
Visit our website at : www.raytech.com.my
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 18 2013, 11:52 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(char_les @ Aug 17 2013, 04:07 PM)
Hi, Any recommendation for Myvi XD ~ & and estimated cost too smile.gif
QUOTE(chiyk @ Aug 17 2013, 08:13 PM)
Hi,

Can you please recommend and quote me a mid range solar film, don't need security film and too expensive, for windscreen on Inspira?
QUOTE(HolyAngel927 @ Aug 18 2013, 12:08 AM)
Could i have the price for cs60 and v97? brand new car hyundai I10 for 4 window. thanks in advance.
UGPM. blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
xOXOi
post Aug 18 2013, 01:30 PM

21 posts

Ultra70 and N85
Pm price and color
dynasty88
post Aug 20 2013, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Please PM the best price for N85 all with security on sides.
kelvin_87
post Aug 20 2013, 05:22 PM

Casual
312 posts

CS 85 series for Vios
secretagent2
post Aug 20 2013, 09:20 PM

1 posts

CS 75 series for Elantra. Thanks
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 20 2013, 09:52 PM

6 posts

Raytech series of films are actually developed in Commonwealth Laminating and Coating, Inc. Virginia USA. The product character and specification is custom made according to the special request by Raytech company itself to overcome the extreme weather in Malaysia and compliant with local government rules and regulation.

Centurion RX-4mil
Film Thickness : 4mil
VLT :58% UVR : 99% IRR : 95% TSER : 62%
(This specification is already the best in Malaysia.)
Please request to tested the SHGC Meter and IRR meter in Raytech outlet. To make sure you get the right product, SHGC meter should be 27% and come with original Raytech packaging box.)
nosbleed
post Aug 21 2013, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

which model will u recommend me for front only
jmq
post Aug 21 2013, 04:48 PM

41 posts

hi
can u pm me cost for archi window film.
whats the diff DR and SR...
most value for money include installation tq
nonadoes
post Aug 21 2013, 06:33 PM

On my way
509 posts

Hi could you recommend me for proton persona and price inclusive installation. Tq
accumulator
post Aug 21 2013, 06:58 PM

20 posts

Lord Gitsy.. Can quote me solar+safety tint for jazz hybrid? my budget around 1.5k.
SportyHandling
post Aug 22 2013, 09:29 AM

Casual
419 posts

Lord Gitsy - do you have a device to test/confirm on the VLT and TSER before and after installation of your tints?

Thanks.
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 22 2013, 03:02 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(SportyHandling @ Aug 22 2013, 09:29 AM)
Lord Gitsy - do you have a device to test/confirm on the VLT and TSER before and after installation of your tints?

Thanks.
I think we have the device that you talking about. But it is testing SHGC and VLT only. Somehow, TSER is only tested in the Lab. For USA standard, TSER will be tested in ANSI.
SportyHandling
post Aug 22 2013, 03:14 PM

Casual
419 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Aug 22 2013, 03:02 PM)
I think we have the device that you talking about. But it is testing SHGC and VLT only. Somehow, TSER is only tested in the Lab. For USA standard, TSER will be tested in ANSI.
Thanks for the response. so you have device to test the VLT. Not sure what SHGC stands for though.

I understand the quality of the tint is very much dependent on the installer. Bad installers will not only produce bad quality tints(bubble etc.) but also mess up the car.

Can you please let know which branch has some of your best/experienced/careful/good installers? If it is not convenient to you, please send me a PM. Preferably only in Klang, Cheras, Puchong and Seri Kembangan.

Does Raytech have affiliation with Ford? Can Raytech arrange with Ford PJ to do the tint prior to car collection?

Please quote price for Ultra70 for front and Centurion RX-4mil for sides and back. Ford Focus.

Thanks.
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 22 2013, 03:40 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(SportyHandling @ Aug 22 2013, 03:14 PM)
Thanks for the response. so you have device to test the VLT. Not sure what SHGC stands for though.

I understand the quality of the tint is very much dependent on the installer. Bad installers will not only produce bad quality tints(bubble etc.) but also mess up the car.

Can you please let know which branch has some of your best/experienced/careful/good installers? If it is not convenient to you, please send me a PM. Preferably only in Klang, Cheras, Puchong and Seri Kembangan.

Does Raytech have affiliation with Ford? Can Raytech arrange with Ford PJ to do the tint prior to car collection?

Please quote price for Ultra70 for front and Centurion RX-4mil for sides and back. Ford Focus.

Thanks.
Bro, it is good to go to the nearest Raytech outlet that close to you. Actually the workmanship in each outlet is quite standard. However, human error may happen sometimes, but very rare case. Raytech is giving warranty not only on the product itself, it included the workmanship. Remarkable defect can ask for replacement.
edmundchong
post Aug 22 2013, 11:01 PM

6 posts

please quote for Honda City 2013
requirement
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection

edmundchong
post Aug 22 2013, 11:02 PM

6 posts

1.Raytech Ultra70(front windscreen), V97(side and back windscreens)

2.Ractech Ultra70(front windscreen), Centurion RX-4mil (side windscreens), V97(back windscreen)

any best combination/suggestion from your side ?
IceQTurbo
post Aug 23 2013, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
253 posts

can you please PM me the price for tinting house's windows? Would like to have a rough idea how much it will cost. Need to have heat resistance and UV protection, great if it's burglar proof as well. smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 23 2013, 08:42 PM

6 posts

Thx for drop by. UGPM. Cheers!
starmexx
post Aug 25 2013, 12:45 PM

11 posts

PM best price BMW 3 series (F30). Tq
donglw
post Aug 25 2013, 04:25 PM

0 posts

Pls recommend for Prius c

I am looking for heat rejection, security, gps and smart tag compatible.

Pls pm me your recommendation and price. Appreciate
fong928
post Aug 25 2013, 11:32 PM

13 posts

hi, raytech film is using the technology same like HO ceramic or vkool metal ??
wfhan
post Aug 26 2013, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
62 posts

Hi Lord Gitsy,
I would like to know if Raytech CS85 grey (for side windows' on a sedan car) is JPJ compliance ?
Since the spec is VLT=50% VLR=16%.
The 16% of VLR gives higher reflectance on the light which means it is not so easy to see inside. Will JPJ kacau with summon and ask to peel/change tint ?

appreciate your reply.

Lord Gitsy
post Aug 27 2013, 06:29 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(fong928 @ Aug 25 2013, 11:32 PM)
hi, raytech film is using the technology same like HO ceramic or vkool metal ??
Raytech Safety film is coated with precious metal by sputtering process. The coating technology is about the same, but the metal material is different. More stable to avoid oxidation. Huper Optik is ceramic mixed with metal also, is also stable and no oxidation, but the heat rejection for HO is much lower. (A lot people no aware.)
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 27 2013, 06:36 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(wfhan @ Aug 26 2013, 09:54 AM)
Hi Lord Gitsy,
I would like to know if Raytech CS85 grey (for side windows' on a sedan car) is JPJ compliance ?
Since the spec is VLT=50% VLR=16%.
The 16% of VLR gives higher reflectance on the light which means it is not so easy to see inside. Will JPJ kacau with summon and ask to peel/change tint ?

appreciate your reply.
Hi bro, thx for drop by. Raytech CS85 Grey is slightly reflective, just nice and looks class by itself. If you see the real film on the car you will feel great. Indeed, this film will not attracted police officer to stop for car and suspect your tinted. Somehow, what i can say is Raytech window film will responsible for its standard product on JPJ and traffic police issue. Anything can come to me or for further information can call Raytech customer careline: 1800-88-3339.
deathdream
post Aug 28 2013, 10:43 AM

4 posts

Hi ,
Need tinting recommendation for 2009 SLK and quotation too.
Thanks
liau240
post Aug 28 2013, 12:12 PM

32 posts

Hi, Where can i get this tint film for my car ? btw im from kota kinabalu, sabah
mv-jr
post Aug 28 2013, 05:27 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

please quote for Ford Kuga.
requirement
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
4) security film

And quote me with any other options. Thanks.
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 28 2013, 11:45 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(liau240 @ Aug 28 2013, 12:12 PM)
Hi, Where can i get this tint film for my car ? btw im from kota kinabalu, sabah
Sorry, we do not have any Raytech outlet in KK now. Please give a "Like" in Raytech facebook. We will keep you update!! Raytech Facebook

Lord Gitsy
post Aug 29 2013, 12:28 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(deathdream @ Aug 28 2013, 10:43 AM)
Hi ,
Need tinting recommendation for 2009 SLK and quotation too.
Thanks
You got PM. icon_rolleyes.gif
shadowofevil
post Aug 29 2013, 11:20 PM

Regular
1,763 posts

bro , kindly advise :-

new City 2013 with requirement of :-

1. Front and back
2. Side mirror with securtiy film

If possible price too ;p
jameslinux
post Aug 30 2013, 05:28 AM

0 posts

Please provide quote for a VW Passat

1) High Energy Rejection
2) Safety/security Film
3) Infrared Rejection
4) UV Reflectance
5) Preferably a little darker

Please provide a few options. Thanks.
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 30 2013, 06:11 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(shadowofevil @ Aug 29 2013, 11:20 PM)
bro , kindly advise :-

new City 2013 with requirement of :-

1. Front and back
2. Side mirror with securtiy film

If possible price too ;p
QUOTE(jameslinux @ Aug 30 2013, 05:28 AM)
Please provide quote for a VW Passat

1) High Energy Rejection
2) Safety/security Film
3) Infrared Rejection
4) UV Reflectance

Please provide a few options.  Thanks.
You got pm. rclxms.gif
dhouseng
post Aug 31 2013, 02:45 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

Hello, raytech ultra 70 for proton gen 2 front and rear windscreen how much?
and what is the base color of the tint? green? brown? grey? I want to try to avoid green.
incomplex
post Sep 1 2013, 04:54 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

Hello Lord..
Dropping by to as few question
1. Can you please quote me the best price for CS 75- Black.
2. I read somewhere that safety film by JPJ's regulation can not be install at front and rear windscreen. Is this true?. If this true.. The CS 75 is part of Safety and Security film. Is it going to be installed only on the side window or all windows? Or we need to mix it with product from Solar Control Film?

I forgot to mention. Its for Honda Jazz Hybrid.
Thank you for your time

This post has been edited by incomplex: Sep 1 2013, 04:57 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Sep 1 2013, 05:36 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(incomplex @ Sep 1 2013, 04:54 PM)
Hello Lord..
Dropping by to as few question
1. Can you please quote me the best price for CS 75- Black.
2. I read somewhere that safety film by JPJ's regulation can not be install at front and rear windscreen. Is this true?. If this true.. The CS 75 is part of  Safety and Security film. Is it going to be installed only on the side window or all windows? Or we need to mix it with product from Solar Control Film?

I forgot to mention. Its for Honda Jazz Hybrid.
Thank you for your time
Hi bro, thx for your interest. You are right. Safety film only apply for 4 side windows only. It is not suitable for front and rear windscreen. You got PM. rclxms.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Sep 1 2013, 05:39 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(dhouseng @ Aug 31 2013, 02:45 PM)
Hello, raytech ultra 70 for proton gen 2 front and rear windscreen how much?
and what is the base color of the tint? green? brown? grey? I want to try to avoid green.
It is natural color, not Green. No worry. You got PM.
ngou
post Sep 1 2013, 10:46 PM

16 posts

please quote for Subaru XV.
Ladbrokes88
post Sep 1 2013, 10:48 PM

Getting Started
130 posts

Please quote, peugeot 408 white, high heat rejection , dark (Jpj compliance) and security, thanks!
jason813
post Sep 2 2013, 11:02 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

Hi, pls quote (PM) me for new Sorento, best/high heat rejection, JPJ compliance (dark), smarttag friendly. Thanks.
ezinger
post Sep 2 2013, 11:27 AM

butter cookies
1,535 posts

hi

pls quote me for classic series for perdana

ty
Lord Gitsy
post Sep 2 2013, 04:25 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(ngou @ Sep 1 2013, 10:46 PM)
please quote for Subaru XV.
Here, bro. Congrate for getting the new SubaruXV. You got PM. rclxms.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Sep 2 2013, 04:26 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Ladbrokes88 @ Sep 1 2013, 10:48 PM)
Please quote, peugeot 408 white, high heat rejection , dark (Jpj compliance) and security, thanks!
QUOTE(jason813 @ Sep 2 2013, 11:02 AM)
Hi, pls quote (PM) me for new Sorento, best/high heat rejection, JPJ compliance (dark), smarttag friendly. Thanks.
QUOTE(ezinger @ Sep 2 2013, 11:27 AM)
hi

pls quote me for classic series for perdana

ty
Hi guys, thx for your interest. I will do my best for you. Please check your PM. rclxms.gif
johnsonvee
post Sep 2 2013, 11:37 PM

3 posts

Bro. I will get my car this week. I am planning to tint my car. The sales person is going to give me a free tint by Raytech. I am choosing CS75 series. May I know how do I determine whether the tinted apply on my car is a genuine from Raytech? Is that any warranty card given by Raytech?

Thank you in advance.
amykrzr
post Sep 3 2013, 12:57 AM

1 posts

Hye, please pm me the price for cs 85 series for proton preve,
Lord Gitsy
post Sep 3 2013, 09:47 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(johnsonvee @ Sep 2 2013, 11:37 PM)
Bro. I will get my car this week. I am planning to tint my car. The sales person is going to give me a free tint by Raytech. I am choosing CS75 series. May I know how do I determine whether the tinted apply on my car is a genuine from Raytech? Is that any warranty card given by Raytech?

Thank you in advance.
QUOTE(amykrzr @ Sep 3 2013, 12:57 AM)
Hye, please pm me the price for cs 85 series for proton preve,
Hi bro, you got PM. thumbup.gif
chiyk
post Sep 4 2013, 08:40 PM

6 posts

Did the tint at their Cheras branch last week. I was attended sharp on the appointment time, a plus point for their punctuality. After a week, I got a follow up call from the guy. To me I feel they are serious into business.
About the tint, I did the front windscreen only, top of the range as introduced by them. I have not really try out in hot sun, but no bubbling after more than a week, so I guess the work is good.

Recommended shop!
Lord Gitsy
post Sep 7 2013, 10:20 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(chiyk @ Sep 4 2013, 08:40 PM)
Did the tint at their Cheras branch last week. I was attended sharp on the appointment time, a plus point for their punctuality. After a week, I got a follow up call from the guy. To me I feel they are serious into business.
About the tint, I did the front windscreen only, top of the range as introduced by them. I have not really try out in hot sun, but no bubbling after more than a week, so I guess the work is good.

Recommended shop!
Hi bro, Chi, thx for reply and support. Hope you find Raytech film is good and value for money.
msuhaims
post Sep 8 2013, 03:50 AM

0 posts

Hi...plese advice the security tinted film for my new honda accord 2.4.
1. JPJ aproved
2. High heat rejection
3.UV rejection
Spec and price. Also ur adress
mycore
post Sep 10 2013, 07:37 PM

1 posts

Hi ...please advice tinted film price for Hyundai Getz
1) Raytech Ultra 70 - front & back
2) Raytech Ex series - side windows

kmbk
post Sep 10 2013, 08:02 PM

15 posts

Pm me best film for civic with existing cromax window
Futamaru
post Sep 14 2013, 10:42 AM

0 posts

Hi, please quote tint for Honda Civic, security tint, dark but JPJ compliant.

Spec and price please.

Thanks.

This post has been edited by Futamaru: Sep 14 2013, 10:42 AM
shadowofevil
post Sep 15 2013, 01:25 AM

Regular
1,763 posts

bro kindly quote nissan almera
front : Ultra 7
side + rear : centrion RX 6 mil
saijon
post Sep 17 2013, 01:50 PM

19 posts

hi, please pm the recommendation for a really good security solar film, for honda crv.

what is the warranty like?
vtecDIEhard
post Sep 18 2013, 12:38 AM

21 posts

Hi can quote for Myvi?
Pro series and Ray tech ultra?
All windows include front n back. Thanks
kudie
post Sep 18 2013, 11:07 AM

0 posts

please pm me price for raytech natural n85 for honda civic and also other models that u can recommend. thks
atoxs
post Sep 19 2013, 07:21 PM

0 posts

Hi Lord Gitsy...please PM me tinted film price on my Waja.
1) Raytech Ultra 70 - front
2) Raytech Pro Titan Silver series - side windows and back
ruffey
post Sep 19 2013, 07:36 PM

41 posts

I already have tinted on my whole car windows, how much you charge if I take security film series for whole windows car including front and rear glass? I wanna change my Perodua Myvi tinted actually, and how long the warranty period? Please pm me. Thank you.
scouser7
post Sep 19 2013, 07:40 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

Hi! Can you recommend a security tint (four door) for my Prius 1.8. Apart from security and keeping the car cool, I also would like to cut as much glare from the front windshield but it must be JPJ compliant and Smartag friendly. My previous car used V-Kool Elite which was very good.

Pls offer your best price with specs.

Thank you.
rasmuswil
post Sep 19 2013, 10:22 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

Please PM me.
Toyota vios 2003
Just need solar control entry level for front and rear.
and security film entry level for 4 side.
Thank you.
scouser7
post Sep 20 2013, 04:39 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

Hi! Can you recommend a security tint (four door) for my Prius 1.8. Apart from security and keeping the car cool, I also would like to cut as much glare from the front windshield but it must be JPJ compliant and Smartag friendly. My previous car used V-Kool Elite which was very good.

Pls offer your best price with specs.

Thank you.
Lord Gitsy
post Sep 21 2013, 08:58 PM

6 posts

Guys, thanks for your request. I am sorry for late reply, as I am just back from my holiday trip in Bali. It is a good place to relax. I have relay all, guys. Please check.
zim_haris
post Sep 23 2013, 09:57 AM

4 posts

Hi,
Please PM me the price for Centurion RX 4 mil for Peugeout 208.
Thanks
mehmeto
post Sep 23 2013, 05:13 PM

1 posts

Hi,

Kindly pm me recommendation Security Film for Proton Preve.
Sampo
post Sep 26 2013, 11:13 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

Please recommend security film with most heat reduction film. Also what the charges to remove original Exora tint?
LOCH
post Sep 27 2013, 11:31 PM

0 posts

Bro, kindly pm me your recommendation for security film with most heat reduction for my Hyundai Elantra. What's the best price? Thx.
lililolo
post Oct 1 2013, 09:38 AM

7 posts

hi, how much psf?? for house
hazardouzz
post Oct 1 2013, 01:45 PM

4 posts

wanna make U-shape 2nd layer for naza ria. or just quote me 1 car tint (U-shape dark tint like normal mpv)..if price reasonable..wanna re-tint my car
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 1 2013, 10:12 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mehmeto @ Sep 23 2013, 05:13 PM)
Hi,

Kindly pm me recommendation Security Film for Proton Preve.
QUOTE(Sampo @ Sep 26 2013, 11:13 PM)
Please recommend security film with most heat reduction film. Also what the charges to remove original Exora tint?
QUOTE(LOCH @ Sep 27 2013, 11:31 PM)
Bro, kindly pm me your recommendation for security film with most heat reduction for my Hyundai Elantra. What's the best price? Thx.
QUOTE(hazardouzz @ Oct 1 2013, 01:45 PM)
wanna make U-shape 2nd layer for naza ria. or just quote me 1 car tint (U-shape dark tint like normal mpv)..if price reasonable..wanna re-tint my car
You got reply. thumbup.gif
limlim78
post Oct 3 2013, 01:02 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

Boss centurion RX6, how much for accord 2013 and civic hybrid 2013?
And front and bck screen use raytech ultra 70 or similar. Thank you.
tupai
post Oct 3 2013, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
297 posts

hi,

recommend me a mid range solar tint for wind screen only for alza. tq
tkyrgun
post Oct 4 2013, 01:33 PM

4 posts

bro, can u pm me wat packages do u have for security tint, i mean like diff price diff package..
skysilver
post Oct 6 2013, 02:32 PM

0 posts

Hi, please PM me the best price for Security Film RX 6Mil & RX4Mil.
Car Type: Prius C
Thank you in advance^^
HeReLiSm
post Oct 6 2013, 05:47 PM

Casual
481 posts

Hi there,

I'm looking for security tint for my car. Can you quote me for CS60 and CS75. I would like to know the price and specification differences.

Thanks.
tkyrgun
post Oct 7 2013, 08:38 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(chiyk @ Sep 4 2013, 08:40 PM)

Recommended shop!
I second that..

Bro, i just done my focus at ur branch yesterday (becos ur branch is my ford showroom panel). Well done. Efficient staff. Friendly customer service (May). Reasonable price compare to walk in price at other branch.
Btw, i have done N85 for fws & rws, CS85 for all side mirrow. Result is not too dark.
keongzai79
post Oct 9 2013, 05:43 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

Please pm best price on solar control film for CX5 (cheap,mid, high range). Thanks!
hianboy
post Oct 9 2013, 05:59 PM

Casual
359 posts

Hi there~

Kindly PM price for Kenari (whole car) with non-security tint on mid & high grade tint.

Most appreciate~!
hohoha
post Oct 11 2013, 03:51 AM

19 posts

Hi pm me price for security tint for myvi. All ranges. Thx.
munster0606
post Oct 13 2013, 08:44 PM

8 posts

Hey bro, pm best price C75 / C85 / Centurion 6.. and any recommended combination for front and back.. thanks biggrin.gif
moonmoon88
post Oct 13 2013, 11:23 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

best price for CS75 please smile.gif
Brodo
post Oct 15 2013, 01:38 PM

2 posts

Hi..can u pm me security tint for my civic 2012. thanks.
gonzalo20
post Oct 15 2013, 07:33 PM

Cuckoo Agent
927 posts

pm
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 16 2013, 01:18 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(moonmoon88 @ Oct 13 2013, 11:23 PM)
best price for CS75 please smile.gif
QUOTE(Brodo @ Oct 15 2013, 01:38 PM)
Hi..can u pm me security tint for my civic 2012. thanks.
QUOTE(gonzalo20 @ Oct 15 2013, 07:33 PM)
pm
Hi guys, You got PM. Thx for your request.
Please see through my thread Post 1 to 5.
You will know much more about window film.
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 16 2013, 01:18 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(HeReLiSm @ Oct 6 2013, 05:47 PM)
Hi there,

I'm looking for security tint for my car. Can you quote me for CS60 and CS75. I would like to know the price and specification differences.

Thanks.
QUOTE(keongzai79 @ Oct 9 2013, 05:43 PM)
Please pm best price on solar control film for CX5 (cheap,mid, high range). Thanks!
QUOTE(hianboy @ Oct 9 2013, 05:59 PM)
Hi there~

Kindly PM price for Kenari (whole car) with non-security tint on mid & high grade tint.

Most appreciate~!
QUOTE(hohoha @ Oct 11 2013, 03:51 AM)
Hi pm me price for security tint for myvi. All ranges. Thx.
QUOTE(munster0606 @ Oct 13 2013, 08:44 PM)
Hey bro, pm best price C75 / C85 / Centurion 6.. and any recommended combination for front and back.. thanks  biggrin.gif
Hi guys, You got PM. Thx for your request.
Please see through my thread Post 1 to 5.
You will know much more about window film.
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 16 2013, 01:27 PM

6 posts

Like "Raytech Tinting" to get additional discount in all Raytech outlet, latest promotion, news, information, educational topic and more interesting stuff.
Raytech FB : Raytech Facebook Page

user posted image
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 16 2013, 01:47 PM

6 posts

All new E Class installing Centurion 6mil

user posted image

Lord Gitsy
post Oct 16 2013, 01:47 PM

6 posts

Brand new Volkswagen Golf just got cooler

user posted image

shinnosuke
post Oct 16 2013, 02:24 PM

who are you?
1,997 posts

Can you quote me the for ex silver and titan silver for proton gen2 ? Please advice a good combo if any. Basically i'm looking for silver tinting.
cincaluk
post Oct 16 2013, 02:42 PM

16 posts

hi bro,

can pm price for 4mil security film for exora? cs75 & cs85 looks good

thx!
yaz_inseven
post Oct 16 2013, 09:28 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Aug 12 2013, 03:17 PM)
Post 5 : What is Raytech Authorized Warranty Card.

Only limited stickers of each roll of film. This is how they control and avoid the misuse of "house-brand" for their dealers.

user posted image
I installed the cs85 and v90 tints...
Why the PRODUCT LABEL column in the warranty card is empty? No any barcode sticker there..
Is my warranty still valid?
ZoOt Kee
post Oct 18 2013, 12:35 AM

4 posts

Any recommended for Estima 2008? PM price as well for selection.

TQ
tnchsg
post Oct 18 2013, 12:39 AM

On my way
633 posts

i am looking for the security film for almera..not too expensive, ~RM800, can you please quote me the type & spec?
Thanks
chinorot
post Oct 18 2013, 01:33 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

centurion 6 for n issan almera

pm best price tq
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 18 2013, 01:45 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(shinnosuke @ Oct 16 2013, 02:24 PM)
Can you quote me the for ex silver and titan silver for proton gen2 ? Please advice a good combo if any. Basically i'm looking for silver tinting.
QUOTE(cincaluk @ Oct 16 2013, 02:42 PM)
hi bro,

can pm price for 4mil security film for exora? cs75 & cs85 looks good

thx!
QUOTE(yaz_inseven @ Oct 16 2013, 09:28 PM)
I installed the cs85 and v90 tints...
Why the PRODUCT LABEL column in the warranty card is empty? No any barcode sticker there..
Is my warranty still valid?
QUOTE(ZoOt Kee @ Oct 18 2013, 12:35 AM)
Any recommended for Estima 2008? PM price as well for selection.

TQ
QUOTE(tnchsg @ Oct 18 2013, 12:39 AM)
i am looking for the security film for almera..not too expensive, ~RM800, can you please quote me the type & spec?
Thanks
Hi girls and guys, thx for your request and interest in Raytech Tinting! You got PM. thumbup.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 18 2013, 01:46 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(tnchsg @ Oct 18 2013, 12:39 AM)
Thanks
QUOTE(chinorot @ Oct 18 2013, 01:33 AM)
centurion 6 for n issan almera

pm best price tq
Guys, really thx for your request in Raytech Tinting. You got PM.
vw2632
post Oct 18 2013, 08:32 PM

0 posts

Hi TS, can you quote security film for the new Serena Hybrid? CS85 series does look good. blush.gif
liyana_maldini
post Oct 18 2013, 11:41 PM

0 posts

HI..
can u pm me the price for tinting a ford focus sport..thanx rclxms.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 19 2013, 09:48 AM

6 posts

New Audi A3 tint in Raytech Cheras.
user posted image

Latest Mercedes Benz-E200 2014 version.
user posted image
bEe$r0LL
post Oct 19 2013, 10:38 AM

11 posts

Hi.. Can u give me best recommendation for toyota vios?
hongjoo
post Oct 19 2013, 08:34 PM

29 posts

Pm for Peugeot 408
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 19 2013, 09:00 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(bEe$r0LL @ Oct 19 2013, 10:38 AM)
Hi.. Can u give me best recommendation for toyota vios?
QUOTE(hongjoo @ Oct 19 2013, 08:34 PM)
Pm for Peugeot 408
Thx for your request. You got PM.
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 19 2013, 09:04 PM

6 posts

Like "Raytech Tinting" to get additional discount, latest promotion, news, information, educational topic and more interesting stuff.
Raytech FB : https://www.facebook.com/raytechtint

user posted image
bsa12
post Oct 19 2013, 09:29 PM

On my way
549 posts

can you help to check if my raytech tint is genuine? I did my raytech in Puchong, but somehow feel it inferior compare to other cheap brand when drive under sun.
My wind screen is CS2035 V097, and others is CS75 green 4 mil.

I could not find the product label in the warranty cards
fllee520
post Oct 19 2013, 11:45 PM

38 posts

recommendation for mazda6
2. rear, security film
3. smartag n gps frenly
tq
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 20 2013, 10:48 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(bsa12 @ Oct 19 2013, 09:29 PM)
can you help to check if my raytech tint is genuine? I did my raytech in Puchong, but somehow feel it inferior compare to other cheap brand when drive under sun.
My wind screen is CS2035 V097, and others is CS75 green 4 mil.

I could not find the product label in the warranty cards
Hi bro, you got PM. I will check for you by coming Monday. Anyway, Puchong is one of Raytech Branch, direct control from HQ. Normally no problem.
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 20 2013, 10:50 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(fllee520 @ Oct 19 2013, 11:45 PM)
recommendation for mazda6
2. rear, security film
3. smartag n gps frenly
tq
Hi bro, you got PM. Thx for request!
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 20 2013, 10:54 AM

6 posts

Mazda 6 keep coming in these days to Raytech Window Film. #mazda #raytech #tint #v97
Follow US in : Raytech Official Facebook

user posted image

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Oct 20 2013, 10:55 AM
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 20 2013, 10:58 AM

6 posts

Raytech Technical Team carrying their job as team work.

user posted image
bsa12
post Oct 20 2013, 12:33 PM

On my way
549 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Oct 20 2013, 10:48 AM)
Hi bro, you got PM. I will check for you by coming Monday. Anyway, Puchong is one of Raytech Branch, direct control from HQ. Normally no problem.
OK, will looking forward to hear from you.
Krytone
post Oct 23 2013, 10:22 AM

17 posts

bro can pm price for crz? also shop location near cyberjaya? thx
bryanyz
post Oct 23 2013, 09:21 PM

Getting Started
292 posts

hi, please pm price for bonda crz too.

Lord Gitsy
post Oct 23 2013, 10:49 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Krytone @ Oct 23 2013, 10:22 AM)
bro can pm price for crz? also shop location near cyberjaya? thx
QUOTE(bryanyz @ Oct 23 2013, 09:21 PM)
hi, please pm price for bonda crz too.
You got PM. Thx for your request.
jmq
post Oct 24 2013, 09:46 AM

41 posts

PM me...CS75/85 and ultra front. for swift/rio tq..
or mid range film...
spider-x
post Oct 24 2013, 01:16 PM

18 posts

Hi,

Can quote me for CS75 for Cerato..

Also please advice if this is JPJ compliance and Smart Tag friendly.
loobrother
post Oct 24 2013, 11:23 PM

20 posts

Hi lord gitsy,

pls pm me price for cs75 and cs85 for kia cerato as well
jamkuwong
post Oct 25 2013, 08:51 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

Hi, can PM me the price for pro, natural and ultra for elantra? thx
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 26 2013, 01:58 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(jmq @ Oct 24 2013, 09:46 AM)
PM me...CS75/85 and ultra front. for swift/rio tq..
or mid range film...
QUOTE(spider-x @ Oct 24 2013, 01:16 PM)
Hi,

Can quote me for CS75 for Cerato..

Also please advice if this is JPJ compliance and Smart Tag friendly.
QUOTE(loobrother @ Oct 24 2013, 11:23 PM)
Hi lord gitsy,

pls pm me price for cs75 and cs85 for kia cerato as well
QUOTE(jamkuwong @ Oct 25 2013, 08:51 AM)
Hi, can PM me the price for pro, natural and ultra for elantra? thx
Thank you for your request please check PM.
tiggerwudz
post Oct 26 2013, 04:52 PM

7 posts

Looking to tint home windows.. heat rejection with high VLT.. pm price & specs please. TQ
amarfaliq
post Oct 26 2013, 05:29 PM

0 posts

bro, PM me for fiesta best price. any recommendation? where is the shop so i can go and have a look.
fongss76
post Oct 26 2013, 06:07 PM

30 posts

Hi,
I have a City 2005 IDSI and would like to re-tint, looking for something that has good heat rejection and not very expensive. Can you advise the range and price?
Andrew777
post Oct 27 2013, 02:02 AM

11 posts

hi, pls pm me raytech ultra series for preve front windscreen only, and smart tag friendly?

Thanks
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 27 2013, 04:50 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(tiggerwudz @ Oct 26 2013, 04:52 PM)
Looking to tint home windows.. heat rejection with high VLT.. pm price & specs please. TQ
QUOTE(amarfaliq @ Oct 26 2013, 05:29 PM)
bro, PM me for fiesta best price. any recommendation? where is the shop so i can go and have a look.
QUOTE(fongss76 @ Oct 26 2013, 06:07 PM)
Hi,
I have a City 2005 IDSI and would like to re-tint, looking for something that has good heat rejection and not very expensive. Can you advise the range and price?
QUOTE(Andrew777 @ Oct 27 2013, 02:02 AM)
hi, pls pm me raytech ultra series for preve front windscreen only, and smart tag friendly?

Thanks
Guys/ lady, you got PM. Thank you. thumbup.gif
sj0217
post Oct 27 2013, 10:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,462 posts

Pls PM best price for honda city current model
2. rear, security film
3. smartag n gps frenly
4. JPJ approved
TQVM

jer2184
post Oct 28 2013, 08:59 AM

20 posts

pm ur best price for myvi
Lord Gitsy
post Oct 30 2013, 12:27 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(jeschong @ Aug 14 2013, 03:44 PM)
thanks
QUOTE(ahfatt78 @ Aug 14 2013, 09:03 PM)
Thx for support, you got PM.
Homerun
post Oct 30 2013, 11:46 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

Hi, for new myvi, what r the packages u hv?

thanks.
^prion^
post Oct 31 2013, 03:47 PM

33 posts

Pls pm price for new myvi security film all sides.. Centurion n cs 85. Tq
red.angel
post Nov 2 2013, 12:18 AM

15 posts

hi, can u please quote me the best price for myvi..all ranges if possible. thanks
davlee
post Nov 4 2013, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
285 posts

Can you quote best price for Myvi? Security and Solar if possible
metaloid
post Nov 4 2013, 12:07 PM

konpeko~
1,972 posts

hi do u have models black/grey tone with vlt 40-50% thanks. for honda crz.

This post has been edited by metaloid: Nov 4 2013, 12:09 PM
sAm fIsher
post Nov 5 2013, 10:51 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

Can quote for my saga flx on cs75?
rosybun
post Nov 7 2013, 10:51 PM

0 posts

hi,
can i get a quote for honda city @ cs75 and cs60.
thanks
morenyet1986
post Nov 7 2013, 11:47 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

please quote for kia cerato.
requirement
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
AmyDazz
post Nov 10 2013, 04:53 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

Can u please quote for me Ford Focus.

Ultimate Series - Black Steel.

Thank you.

Do u have an example showing how dark it is?
Lord Gitsy
post Nov 11 2013, 09:15 PM

6 posts

Chevrolet Captiva tinted Centurion 6mil in Raytech Cheras.

user posted image
kurokurakuri
post Nov 12 2013, 11:53 AM

1 posts

hi,

please quote for mazda cx-5

1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection

thks
Stankonia
post Nov 12 2013, 08:08 PM

1 posts

Please quote for Honda City E

1) High heat rejection
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
kokakopi
post Nov 12 2013, 11:32 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

Please quote for Honda City E

1) High heat rejection
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
Lord Gitsy
post Nov 13 2013, 09:24 PM

6 posts

Raytech Window Film participant in Bimmerfest Malaysia, Putrajaya in 9th Noiv 2013.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Nov 13 2013, 09:27 PM
klboy
post Nov 14 2013, 01:58 PM

Getting Started
130 posts

Pls quote the darkest black (lowest VLT) for rear screen only for Perodua Alza.

Tq.
yous
post Nov 14 2013, 02:21 PM

3 posts

pm me best price for cs75 & v97 including remove old tint
arin_gis
post Nov 14 2013, 03:44 PM

32 posts

Qoute me for my Wish
Front - Solar
Driving Side - Security
Not apply to my rear because already tinted
ariefamron
post Nov 15 2013, 12:41 PM

8 posts

Hi,

Can you quote for Hyundai Starex, good heat reduction, security film. Appreciate if you could provide a few options.
bluesfingers
post Nov 16 2013, 12:48 AM

Getting Started
147 posts

can quote me for Elantra 2012 tint all glasses.
CS 85?
Lord Gitsy
post Nov 16 2013, 10:17 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(klboy @ Nov 14 2013, 01:58 PM)
Pls quote the darkest black (lowest VLT) for rear screen only for Perodua Alza.

Tq.
QUOTE(yous @ Nov 14 2013, 02:21 PM)
pm me best price for cs75 & v97 including remove old tint
QUOTE(arin_gis @ Nov 14 2013, 03:44 PM)
Qoute me for my Wish
Front - Solar
Driving Side - Security
Not apply to my rear because already tinted
QUOTE(ariefamron @ Nov 15 2013, 12:41 PM)
Hi,

Can you quote for Hyundai Starex, good heat reduction, security film. Appreciate if you could provide a few options.
QUOTE(bluesfingers @ Nov 16 2013, 12:48 AM)
can quote me for Elantra 2012 tint all glasses.
CS 85?
Guys you got PM. thumbup.gif

USM
post Nov 16 2013, 02:13 PM

14 posts

Hi. Can you quote me all black/grey shades for Ford Focus? Thanks.
Lord Gitsy
post Nov 16 2013, 02:46 PM

6 posts

Good News!!!!
I offering FREE Key Chain to my customer started from today until stock finish.
Available Key chain model : Mecedez-Benz, Peugeot, Ford, Mazda, Hyundai, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Kia, Subaru, and Volkswagen.

user posted image
bongjiejompin
post Nov 16 2013, 03:04 PM

8 posts

pm sent.
quintesson
post Nov 17 2013, 12:13 AM

On my way
559 posts

hi,

please quote Centurion RX 6mil & Raytech V97 for Honda City.
what are the differences? my main criteria is Heat Resistant, to me anything close to 100 IRR will be great that's why i chosen these 2. are they JPJ compliance? how long is the warranty?
in yours opinion which will be the best & most economical and why not necessary must be the above 2?
pinpinfish
post Nov 19 2013, 03:52 PM

0 posts

Kindly PM me the best price for ford fiesta. Interested on Security film cs 60 series and cs 75 series.
vaie
post Nov 19 2013, 10:40 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

can you pls kindly quote for me the price for raytech natural for myvi?thx
ong_yc79
post Nov 20 2013, 07:47 AM

3 posts

Please quote for my elantra MD

Front=N85
Side=CS75
Rear=Please recommend

All must JPJ compliant.
yeapsan
post Nov 21 2013, 06:54 PM

24 posts

Please recommend me and the price for WIRA including need to remove old tint. Thanks

Must be JPJ approved.
bleeper
post Nov 22 2013, 01:37 AM

On my way
610 posts

I believe the highest tser combination which is jpj compliant would be Centurion RX 6mil for the side , Raytech Ultra70 for front windscreen & Raytech V97 for rear screen?
How much is this combination for VW Polo Sedan?

wenjing23
post Nov 23 2013, 11:01 AM

5 posts

Can you please pm me best price for 2013 vios security film? Plan to give raytech a visit today
bluesfingers
post Nov 24 2013, 08:56 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

hi can recomend & quote me for sedan car?
budget below Rm600
loco_zari
post Nov 25 2013, 01:01 PM

17 posts

May I know the cost for Civic 2013?

Front=N85
Side=CS75

Thank you
WaE
post Nov 25 2013, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

quote me centurion rx 6 mil on saga blm... thanks
Kipkip
post Nov 25 2013, 07:20 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

please quote for security tint side windows and non security tint front and back screen for Camry 2008 model light metallic blue & Merc e250 current model grey metallic. Interested in the darkest tint but JPJ compliance.
Bksoo10
post Nov 25 2013, 09:11 PM

6 posts

Pls recommend for Nissan serena hybrid

Please PM me the quote
evagoran
post Nov 26 2013, 04:38 PM

8 posts

please recommend and quote for passat
highest TSER possible for all sides
front 70 visibility, 50 on side and back - JPJ compliant
security film
smoothead
post Nov 28 2013, 11:17 PM

3 posts

What do you recommend for w/screen and side windows that has original tint. I believe the original VLT is 70+ for side windows for my car a P407.
So if we choose, eg. a tint with 60 VLT for side windows, will it be too dark, and most importantly, would it pass JPJ's ruling?
Sasquatch
post Nov 29 2013, 12:10 AM

20 posts

Hi, kindly PM for..

Kia Cerato,
1. Ultra70 (front) + Centurion 4 mil (sides) + V97 (back & sunroof).
2. Ultra70 (front) + Centurion 6 mil (sides) + V97 (back & sunroof). TQ!

Btw, where's your centre located ?
gunners76
post Nov 29 2013, 04:00 PM

0 posts

Hi Gitsy/Raytech,

can you quote me for Peugeot 508 as per the following options :

1. Windscreen - Raytech Ultra70, Sides & Rear - Raytech V97
2. Windscreen - Raytech Ultra70, Sides & Rear - Raytech CS85
3. Windscreen - Raytech Ultra70, Sides & Rear - Centurion RX 4mil

and also please let me know the warranty period for each option, ya! tq

kalvinwee
post Nov 29 2013, 04:26 PM

11 posts

Price range for myvi pls..
fnf
post Nov 30 2013, 10:11 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

How much for Front Raytech ultra 70, rear&side Raytech v97. Proton Savvy.

TQ
creap
post Nov 30 2013, 11:07 PM

I would like a piece of punch line
3,306 posts

PM price for 2010 Myvi front windscreen only.

Thanks
xelanat9
post Dec 1 2013, 12:31 PM

23 posts

hi can quote me cs75 for honda civic? thanks

Lord Gitsy
post Dec 1 2013, 11:10 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(fnf @ Nov 30 2013, 10:11 AM)
How much for Front Raytech ultra 70, rear&side Raytech v97. Proton Savvy.

TQ
QUOTE(creap @ Nov 30 2013, 11:07 PM)
PM price for 2010 Myvi front windscreen only.

Thanks
QUOTE(xelanat9 @ Dec 1 2013, 12:31 PM)
hi can quote me cs75 for honda civic?  thanks
You got PM. thumbup.gif
mat_7824
post Dec 2 2013, 11:51 PM

22 posts

Hi there, kindly pm any packages available for Honda Jazz 2013...thanks...
meowtaro
post Dec 3 2013, 12:14 AM

31 posts

Best price for Centurion RX 4mil (windshield ,rear shield, all windows). Nissan Almera.
feisal69
post Dec 3 2013, 05:06 AM

3 posts

Hi

please quote and recomend for Honda civic -current model
requirement
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
4) Removal of old tint
lwjiann
post Dec 3 2013, 04:17 PM

6 posts

Bro,

Pls pm price for Forte, Ultra 70 for fws & rws, CS75 or CS85 for sides.

Thanks.
Lord Gitsy
post Dec 3 2013, 10:36 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mat_7824 @ Dec 2 2013, 11:51 PM)
Hi there, kindly pm any packages available for Honda Jazz 2013...thanks...
QUOTE(meowtaro @ Dec 3 2013, 12:14 AM)
Best price for Centurion RX 4mil (windshield ,rear shield, all windows). Nissan Almera.
QUOTE(feisal69 @ Dec 3 2013, 05:06 AM)
Hi

please quote and recomend  for Honda civic -current model
requirement
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
4) Removal of old tint
QUOTE(lwjiann @ Dec 3 2013, 04:17 PM)
Bro,

Pls pm price for Forte, Ultra 70 for fws & rws, CS75 or CS85 for sides.

Thanks.
You got PM. biggrin.gif

cyphuell
post Dec 6 2013, 11:59 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

pm me your quote and recommendations for honda civic hybrid.

ralyon
post Dec 7 2013, 11:04 PM

Getting Started
234 posts

Please pm best price for Honda City
cs 75 - side
ex - front and back

thanks.
ultra_nyamuk
post Dec 9 2013, 11:27 PM

Regular
1,601 posts

Please quote me best price for CS-85 armor for peugeot 208. Thanks!
morpheuzneo
post Dec 10 2013, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

hi please pm me best price for honda accord black :

1. JPJ approved
2. High heat rejection
3.UV rejection
Spec and price. also your shop address
bestfriend
post Dec 11 2013, 03:57 PM

7 posts

pm me your quote and recommendations for honda city...tq
smuharis
post Dec 11 2013, 08:25 PM

3 posts

Hi. Can you recommend a few packages for a cx5 for security with heat protection. Will need it to be in compliant with jpj and smart tag friendly. Thanks!
Lord Gitsy
post Dec 11 2013, 11:06 PM

6 posts

You got PM, guys. Thanks for request.
Lord Gitsy
post Dec 11 2013, 11:20 PM

6 posts

Raytech Window Film participant in BimmerFest 2013 in Putrajaya, Malaysia

thinktankz
post Dec 12 2013, 01:04 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

pm recommendation for honda jazz ckd 2013
ndrewss299
post Dec 13 2013, 05:37 AM

0 posts

Hi, Pls quote best pricing and recommendations on Alza,

Preferably looking at 2 mil + 4 mil security on the side,

Thx
dinozilla
post Dec 13 2013, 07:02 AM

Regular
1,666 posts

Hi, can PM the est. price for Myvi SE for CS75 Green/Black, or the Titan silver.
thanks
yumi17
post Dec 14 2013, 03:48 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

please pm me the best price for cs-75, cs85 and centurion RX-4mil for Ford Fiesta..

thanks
Aishiteru^Suki
post Dec 15 2013, 12:51 PM

Celestial Being
1,220 posts

Hi there, plz pm me price for V97 & ultra 70 for peugeot 308 windshield. Tq
Lord Gitsy
post Dec 15 2013, 01:04 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(thinktankz @ Dec 12 2013, 01:04 AM)
pm recommendation for honda jazz ckd 2013
QUOTE(ndrewss299 @ Dec 13 2013, 05:37 AM)
Hi, Pls quote best pricing and recommendations on Alza,

Preferably looking at 2 mil + 4 mil security on the side,

Thx
QUOTE(dinozilla @ Dec 13 2013, 07:02 AM)
Hi, can PM the est. price for Myvi SE for CS75 Green/Black, or the Titan silver.
thanks
QUOTE(yumi17 @ Dec 14 2013, 03:48 PM)
please pm me the best price for cs-75, cs85 and centurion RX-4mil for Ford Fiesta..

thanks
QUOTE(Aishiteru^Suki @ Dec 15 2013, 12:51 PM)
Hi there, plz pm me price for V97 & ultra 70 for peugeot 308 windshield. Tq
You got PM. Thx notworthy.gif
Kazachok
post Dec 15 2013, 03:03 PM

Casual
331 posts

PM price for Jazz 2013 tinting pls. TQ
seepanda87
post Dec 16 2013, 02:52 PM

1 posts

Pm price for forte2.0 2013..TQ
Kirby Lin
post Dec 16 2013, 09:45 PM

0 posts

Perodua Viva Solar Tint how much? would mind u to list the options and prices. no restriction in budget.
nazminami888
post Dec 16 2013, 10:10 PM

Casual
365 posts

pm me the cheapest u have for perodua myvi
Lord Gitsy
post Dec 17 2013, 04:44 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Kazachok @ Dec 15 2013, 03:03 PM)
PM price for Jazz 2013 tinting pls. TQ
QUOTE(seepanda87 @ Dec 16 2013, 02:52 PM)
Pm price for forte2.0 2013..TQ
QUOTE(Kirby Lin @ Dec 16 2013, 09:45 PM)
Perodua Viva Solar Tint how much? would mind u to list the options and prices. no restriction in budget.
QUOTE(nazminami888 @ Dec 16 2013, 10:10 PM)
pm me the cheapest u have for perodua myvi
Hi guys, thx for your request. Hope you will work best deal for you. You got PM.
pentel
post Dec 17 2013, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

Can PM me price for Elantra 2013? Thanks!
bestfriend
post Dec 18 2013, 07:46 AM

7 posts

bro,please reply my pm..thanks
yeahs4.1
post Dec 18 2013, 11:27 PM

Audio Freako
2,491 posts

pm me the best price for honda city 2013. thanks
ly_michelle
post Dec 21 2013, 01:39 PM

0 posts

Hi pls quote best offer for m8 security n solar centenial range 5mil n 6 mil plus sun roof.
crazyplanet
post Dec 22 2013, 07:21 PM

4 posts

Hi! Pls pm the price for ultra 70 for proton saga.
Thanks.
viking kong
post Dec 23 2013, 12:12 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

Hi..PM me best offer for new Honda Accord.
Thanks
clutchkick
post Dec 23 2013, 01:53 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

PM for Proton Savvy please.

Thank you!
ak.hazwan
post Dec 23 2013, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
91 posts

PM Me CS 85 for Honda City
zionanubis
post Dec 25 2013, 10:45 AM

27 posts

pm me civic FD
gogocan
post Dec 25 2013, 12:27 PM

Casual
450 posts

Bro, pm me price for honda jazz
1. Centurion 6/4 mil
2. Cs 85

What type recommended for FWS?
Thanks
sanik
post Dec 25 2013, 01:24 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

PM for windscreen tinted on Mazda 3.
adam ixa
post Dec 26 2013, 10:43 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

quote the price for proton waja please
Lord Gitsy
post Dec 27 2013, 12:13 AM

6 posts

Hey, Guys and gals, Sorry for late reply as I just back from Christmas Holiday. Wish everybody coming Happy New Year.
ijatkimi
post Dec 27 2013, 11:41 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Dec 27 2013, 12:13 AM)
Hey, Guys and gals, Sorry for late reply as I just back from Christmas Holiday. Wish everybody coming Happy New Year.
Hi,

PM cs60 cerato pls
jtan3633
post Dec 27 2013, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
228 posts

Hi.

Do you have any dark tints for my 2003 Vios?
leolwf88
post Dec 28 2013, 11:17 AM

3 posts

hi there
any recommendations for ford focus sport+ with sunroof?
darkest possible with JPJ compliance
thanks!
ivanching
post Dec 28 2013, 02:21 PM

19 posts

Hi, Can quote me for below tinted?
CS 85 for proton Saga SV, do u recommend me to change my FWS to ultra 70?
gcth1122
post Dec 29 2013, 12:22 PM

15 posts

can pm prices for
= centurion rx 4mil(side) +raytech v97(rear) +raytech ultra70(front)
= cs85(side) + raytech n85 (front + rear)

THX
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 1 2014, 02:09 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(ijatkimi @ Dec 27 2013, 11:41 AM)
Hi,

PM cs60 cerato pls
QUOTE(jtan3633 @ Dec 27 2013, 12:11 PM)
Hi.

Do you have any dark tints for my 2003 Vios?
QUOTE(leolwf88 @ Dec 28 2013, 11:17 AM)
hi there
any recommendations for ford focus sport+ with sunroof?
darkest possible with JPJ compliance
thanks!
QUOTE(ivanching @ Dec 28 2013, 02:21 PM)
Hi, Can quote me for below tinted?
CS 85 for proton Saga SV, do u recommend me to change my FWS to ultra 70?
QUOTE(gcth1122 @ Dec 29 2013, 12:22 PM)
can pm prices for
= centurion rx 4mil(side) +raytech v97(rear) +raytech ultra70(front)
= cs85(side) + raytech n85 (front + rear)

THX
Hi guys and gals, thx for the request and your interest in Raytech Window Film.
You got PM.
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 1 2014, 02:18 PM

6 posts

Raytech Official Certificates and Awards Winning Certificates.

user posted image
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 1 2014, 02:20 PM

6 posts

This Year We Wish You Nothing But Peace,
Love And Tranquility
Along With Load Of Tender Joy
Wish You A Happy New Year 2014!

user posted image
kkljason
post Jan 1 2014, 02:45 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

Hi kindly quote me centurion package for Kia cerato? how long does it take to install & what's the warranty period?
Pumpkinz
post Jan 2 2014, 12:02 AM

14 posts

Hi there,

Please PM best price for Suzuki Swift.
Need theft protection.
Let me know the normal one & better one.
How mil thickness?

Thanks.
dytium
post Jan 2 2014, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

hi,
can u pm me price for avla with Ultra70 tint
tq
Tae-Bo
post Jan 2 2014, 04:14 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

hi..can pm me the cheapest price for alza. thanks
rajasiang
post Jan 2 2014, 04:43 PM

0 posts

HI, can you recommend Raytech tint for Picanto, with security and non security,

Thanks
Lord Gitsy
post Jan 2 2014, 11:37 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Pumpkinz @ Jan 2 2014, 12:02 AM)
Hi there,

Please PM best price for Suzuki Swift.
Need theft protection.
Let me know the normal one & better one.
How mil thickness?

Thanks.
QUOTE(dytium @ Jan 2 2014, 10:09 AM)
hi,
can u pm me price for avla with Ultra70 tint
tq
QUOTE(Tae-Bo @ Jan 2 2014, 04:14 PM)
hi..can pm me the cheapest price for alza. thanks
QUOTE(rajasiang @ Jan 2 2014, 04:43 PM)
HI, can you recommend Raytech tint for Picanto, with security and non security,

Thanks
Guys you got PM... thumbup.gif
Pilote
post Jan 5 2014, 04:19 PM

17 posts

Hi pls pm me best price for Preve

Package 1
Fws Raytech Ultra 70
Bws Raytech N85
4Sws CS 75

Package 2
Bws Raytech N85
4Sws CS 75

Package 3
Fws Raytech Ultra 70
Bws Raytech N85
4Sws CS 85

Package 4
Bws Raytech N85
4Sws CS85

Tq
1NEFZ
post Jan 6 2014, 12:06 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

best price vios 08 full tint
prefer JPJ approval , Tint color white , From outside cnt see inside, Reduce heat , UV
Give me few budget n specs so i can decide
thx bro

This post has been edited by 1NEFZ: Jan 6 2014, 12:07 AM
freedom8901
post Jan 8 2014, 09:58 AM

Casual
306 posts

Hi, please quote best price for Myvi Lagi Best 1.3SE
milkies27
post Jan 8 2014, 10:50 AM

32 posts

Hi,

Please PM price for Myvi.
1. fron and back, heat rejection
2. Side, security film
3. Can use smarttag and GPS
4. JPJ approved.

Well, budget is around 1k though sad.gif
Thanks.
anigmalee
post Jan 8 2014, 03:26 PM

0 posts

PM best price for Cerato K3

with century RX 6mil

-GPS friendly
-cover JPJ
mhnordin
post Jan 8 2014, 07:58 PM

27 posts

Hi, pls quote for cs85 n v70 for front on honda jazz.

Tq
mhnordin
post Jan 8 2014, 07:59 PM

27 posts

Hi, pls quote for cs85 n v70 for front on honda jazz.

Tq
croomaniac
post Jan 10 2014, 12:16 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

Hi, whats the best price for black tint Honda Jazz (I need both quote for normal & security tint). Thanks.
kinwei
post Jan 11 2014, 11:25 AM

2 posts

Hi, can you PM me the price for the following options?

Option 1
Fws Raytech Ultra 70
Bws Raytech N85
4Sws CS 75

Option 2
Fws Raytech Ultra 70
Bws Raytech N85
4Sws CS 85

Thanks.
viking kong
post Jan 12 2014, 02:08 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

Please PM the price for :

Honda Accord
Option 1
Raytech Ultra 70 (Front)
Raytech V97 (Back + 4 doors)

Option 2
Raytech N85 (Front)
Raytech V97 (Back + 4 doors)

Thanks
tanmy2
post Jan 14 2014, 11:58 AM

3 posts

Hi,

1) I noticed that the TSER, VLT and IRR figures of V97 & Ultra 70 which is shown in the RayTech homepage ie http://www.raytech.com.my/solar-control-window-film/, differs from your set of figures which you posted in the forum.

Which is the accurate figures?

2) If i were to use V97 for my FWS (I know its illegal due to low VLT), can it pass thru auto gate sensor and condo access card system?

Thx

Zack Styler
post Jan 14 2014, 04:21 PM

Things Happen for a Reason...
1,280 posts

Any Raytech shop in Penang?
YNWAG8
post Jan 14 2014, 08:40 PM

0 posts

Hi, how much for Toyota Hilux security film tinted? Pls pm me.
eprince
post Jan 15 2014, 10:41 AM

Getting Started
260 posts

TS, could u quote me the cheapest combination for proton saga iswara?
jonghoong
post Jan 16 2014, 08:23 AM

12 posts

Hi Lord Gitsy, I'm planning to install N85(FWS) and CS85 (Rear+Side).

How much will I have to pay to install that? And also, is there much difference if i change N85 to U70 in price and IRR effect for whole car?
liang711
post Jan 18 2014, 02:01 PM

14 posts

Hi,

Pls pm me price of centurion rx 4mil(4 sides windows) + ultra 70, including sunroof for my Kia Rio 2014. Thx!
sant0n
post Jan 21 2014, 12:14 PM

14 posts

Hi Pm me price for the best heat rejection film for Gen 2?
sant0n
post Jan 21 2014, 02:39 PM

14 posts

Hi can pm me the best price for the best heat rejection film for gen 2?
acid
post Jan 23 2014, 01:59 PM

3 posts

recommendation for honda jazz hybrid lady owner...including prices
Nikmon
post Jan 24 2014, 10:38 AM

Regular
1,780 posts

Could you recommend an average and premium package for Elantra car?

garoad
post Jan 27 2014, 10:58 PM

23 posts

PM best price for Ford Focus Sport+

with century RX 6mil

-GPS friendly
-cover JPJ
Arsenalism
post Jan 29 2014, 05:23 PM

20 posts

hi, can you please quote me for kelisa - JPJ compliance and heat rejection ..tq
pduff_06
post Jan 29 2014, 06:28 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

can quote for saga sv? budget around 1k
demons88
post Jan 30 2014, 04:54 PM

41 posts

i got voucher by purchasing new myvi for my brother,
which product can i choose from ?
CS75 or CS85?

i using green CS75 for my another myvi almost 5 years now still look good~
can i know the price currently or any promotion that can use a voucher?

morpheus77
post Jan 31 2014, 01:10 AM

17 posts

Hi,

Pls pm me price for my Kia Rio 2014.

CS 85 Series ( Grey )
CS 75 Series ( Black )

CS 85 Series ( Grey ) + sunroof
CS 75 Series ( Black ) + sunroof

Thanks.
vipervr
post Feb 5 2014, 02:27 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

Hi,

Please PM the price for Volvo V40 based on the following:

Raytech Ultra 70 (FWS) + Centurion Series RX 4 mil (SW & RWS)

thanks,

This post has been edited by vipervr: Feb 5 2014, 02:28 PM
khairilmr
post Feb 6 2014, 08:55 PM

0 posts

pm me for cx5 pls
kevinchai07
post Feb 7 2014, 10:49 AM

6 posts

Pls pm me ur best price for subaru forester 2.0xt for these series.
1. Cs75
2. Cs85
3. Centurion 4 mil
4. Centurion 6 mil
Lord Gitsy
post Feb 8 2014, 12:38 PM

6 posts

Hi Guys and gals, Sorry for late reply as I back to my hometown for Chinese New Year Holiday. I wish everybody Gong Xi Fa Chai (means earn more money), may you and your family be bless with prosperity and happiness in this year.
ahtooo
post Feb 8 2014, 07:19 PM

0 posts

Hi,

Can u quote and suggest for me the best raytech solar and safety tint series for honda civic fb white?

should be gps and smart tag friendly and jpj compliance

thanks
silent_screamerz
post Feb 8 2014, 09:32 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

hi can pm me detail price for kia cerrato
agent8411
post Feb 9 2014, 01:46 AM

0 posts

Hi,

Can u quote and suggest for me the best raytech solar and safety tint series for new Mazda 3 sedan?

Prefer to be gps and smart tag friendly, comply with JPJ,

and maybe can explain lil bit about warranty

thanks
dannykhoo1
post Feb 9 2014, 03:56 AM

5 posts

security film with good heat rejection. for fiesta hatchback
pOlipOng
post Feb 9 2014, 10:11 AM

Getting Started
173 posts

Hi,

Please suggest tint for Inspira, complete. Previously used raytech pro-grey. Have to remove them for puspakom/jpj testing (failed testing due to double layer with ecotint safety film).

"Ketelusan cahaya" From puspakom report: front 65, side & rear 70%

Quote the price, plan to install in Bintulu. Tq
dzuan
post Feb 10 2014, 12:10 PM

2 posts

PM me the best CNY offer for my kia sportage using centurion 4mil security tint ray tech ultra 70 for the front n rear windshield

This post has been edited by dzuan: Feb 10 2014, 12:20 PM
mv-jr
post Feb 10 2014, 10:48 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

Hello, looking to tint Ford Fiesta Titanium,

1) JPJ legal
2) front and back, good heat rejection
3) rear, security film. do you have 6mil?

Best price. Thanks

SUSjdgobio
post Feb 10 2014, 11:24 PM

Regular
1,010 posts

Pls pm me best price for CS75 black for KIA Cerato including front windshield. Thanks.
13_baron
post Feb 11 2014, 05:26 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

Pls PM best price for proton preve.
1. front and back, good heat rejection (mid range model)
2. rear, security film
3. smartag n gps frenly
4. JPJ approved
TQVM

felnarix
post Feb 11 2014, 11:14 AM

Casual
455 posts

Hi bro,

Recommend car tinted for Honda City for solar and security film 2 in 1 ?
Very sorry for the newbie question.
SUSmelvinho
post Feb 12 2014, 04:01 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

Pm me price for Mitsubishi Mirage
jason7809
post Feb 14 2014, 07:56 AM

0 posts

Can pm me best price for CS75 n ultra for windscreen for accord? Thanks.

This post has been edited by jason7809: Feb 14 2014, 07:58 AM
rukia
post Feb 15 2014, 11:56 PM

0 posts

Can pm me price for CS75 and N85 (first option) or titan green (second option) or Ex grey (third option) for coming soon honda city

Tqvm
travis8481
post Feb 16 2014, 11:10 PM

On my way
674 posts

Hi pls can pm best prices for
= centurion rx 4mil(side) +raytech ultra70(front & rear)

Car model : jazz hybrid

Many thks.
kapultek
post Feb 16 2014, 11:22 PM

Regular
1,376 posts

QUOTE(ahtooo @ Feb 8 2014, 07:19 PM)
Hi,

Can u quote and suggest for me the best raytech solar and safety tint series for honda civic fb white?

should be gps and smart tag friendly and jpj compliance
thanks
Pm me too...mid range also can
crypto13
post Feb 18 2014, 08:17 AM

2 posts

Hi,

Can PM me the price for Honda Jazz
FWS - Raytech Ultra 70
Side - Security CS85
Back - Ratech N85

Thanks smile.gif
cyberheross
post Feb 19 2014, 06:15 PM

Getting Started
143 posts

Hi,

Pls assist to quote for Hyundai i10:
CS85 & Ultra 70
Lord Gitsy
post Feb 21 2014, 11:02 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(travis8481 @ Feb 16 2014, 11:10 PM)
= centurion rx 4mil(side) +raytech ultra70(front & rear)

Car model : jazz hybrid

Many thks.
QUOTE(kapultek @ Feb 16 2014, 11:22 PM)
Pm me too...mid range also can
QUOTE(crypto13 @ Feb 18 2014, 08:17 AM)
Hi,

Can PM me the price for Honda Jazz
FWS - Raytech Ultra 70
Side - Security CS85
Back - Ratech N85

Thanks smile.gif
QUOTE(cyberheross @ Feb 19 2014, 06:15 PM)
Hi,

Pls assist to quote for Hyundai i10:
CS85 & Ultra 70
You got PM.

el_chng
post Feb 22 2014, 09:16 PM

17 posts

Please PM price to tint Optima K5 as below
Ultra70(Front)+V97(Side&Rear)

I'm from Penang, where is the nearest outlet to visit?
devastate15
post Feb 24 2014, 06:53 PM

1 posts

H, can pm me suggestion and best price for myvi?

1. front and back- good heat rejection
2. Side- security film
3. JPJ approved

royhaha90
post Feb 25 2014, 12:05 PM

3 posts

Pm me for toyota vios
Budget around rm1000-rm2000
JPJ APPROVED

antibanana24
post Feb 25 2014, 06:53 PM

0 posts

Post 5 : What is Raytech Authorized Warranty Card.

Only limited stickers of each roll of film. This is how they control and avoid the misuse of "house-brand" for their dealers.

user posted image
Peugeot 508

Please pm me 4 door 5mil grey with cs85..
Front N-85 & Rear Pearl Grey...
Thank u...
marinejr
post Feb 25 2014, 11:25 PM

35 posts

Pm me for proton waja:
1. Front : Pro Series (titan blue)
2. Side for 2 windows only : CS 75 (black)
cymbellynne
post Mar 1 2014, 08:04 PM

0 posts

Hello, can pm me suggestion and best price for myvi?

1. front and back- good heat rejection
2. security film for 4 windows - 4mil/5mil
3. JPJ approved
zzuhairz
post Mar 2 2014, 12:50 AM

24 posts

Hi.

I'm about to (maybe end of next month, this month no budget) install FULL tint in 2 cars ;
1) isuzu dmax (4 door)
2) bmw 630i (2 door 4-seater coupe)

I have a Raytech cash voucher - RM200.00 for solar film OR RM300.00 for solar security film; i may or may not use this voucher, depending on d circumstances.
*The voucher is valid for 2 months from the date of issued - 27/01/2014 thus i presume it'll expire this 26/3/2014
**I plan to use the voucher at the Bangi branch (30G-1-01, Jln Medan PB2B, Sek 9, Pusar Bandar Bangi, 43650 Bangi); this voucher can be used at ANY Raytech branch right?

My concern:

1) heat rejection must be GOOD ++
-I've used V-kool last time and it was d best i've ever tried on heat rejection; also used it for >10years and no problem at all
-i used an el-cheapo tint (+/- RM300.00) on my other (late) car - it was bad; heat rejection is crappy & it started to peel/bubble after 1 year

2) security
-criminals r more daring of late, syukur Malaysia aman

3) JPJ-compliant - guarantee JPJ won't disturb me

4) SmartTag compliant

5) price - THE BEST price u can offer me as i need 2 install in both cars

Please PM me your Best Price (taking into account my requirements as above) as I plan to install on both cars at 1 go.

Thanks!
zilqarnain
post Mar 5 2014, 11:52 PM

2 posts

hello,
how much it will cost if wanna tint persona with ex blue?
also please quote me the prices for titan blue or raytech n85 for persona full tinted..

thanks
Josephchris
post Mar 7 2014, 10:43 PM

0 posts

= centurion rx 6mil(side & sunroof) +raytech ultra70(front & rear)

Car model : Maxda CX5

Many thks.

Josephchris
post Mar 7 2014, 10:47 PM

0 posts

= centurion rx 6mil(side & sunroof) +raytech ultra70(front & rear)

Car model : Mazda CX5

Many thks.

minakochen926
post Mar 9 2014, 05:03 PM

2 posts

Hi Lord Gitsy, can pm for toyota prius c and honda jazz?

I am thinking Raytech Centurion RX 4 mil OR CS85 5 mil..
Pls pm me the BEST price u can offer me as i need 2 install in both cars

Btw, ur location pls

This post has been edited by minakochen926: Mar 9 2014, 05:05 PM
gavincc16
post Mar 10 2014, 10:42 AM

0 posts

Hi could you recommend me for Toyota vios and best price inclusive installation

Thank you
1complex
post Mar 10 2014, 10:55 AM

10 posts

front windscreen jpj compliance >70 only available by solar ultra70?
abuyon
post Mar 10 2014, 08:38 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

Hi..could you recommend me for honda accord tinted and best price?..tq
StevenLim88
post Mar 10 2014, 09:23 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

Please quote me a film around Rm1k for persona
jaysonyin
post Mar 13 2014, 02:37 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

pm price for proton gen 2
mkteng
post Mar 17 2014, 02:06 PM

26 posts

Dear Lord Gitsy, please quote for Myvi SE 1.5 (Silver color) requirement as below:
1) high heat rejection
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
4) Smart tag compatible
for 4 windows (include front & back).

Or any recomendation.
Thanks.

moniqee
post Mar 17 2014, 03:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,860 posts

Lord Gitsy, could you please quote for Nissan Almera Metallic Grey requirement as below:

1) high heat rejection coz most of the time face city jam
2) JPJ/Puspacom approve
3) UV rejection
4) Smart tag compatible
5) Nissan Internal GPS plus Rear Camera compatible

for the whole car

Or any recomendation.
Thanks.
zeeroll
post Mar 17 2014, 09:25 PM

0 posts

Lord Gitsy, i already tint my front screen with raytech in kota bharu since all side window got naza tint. Now after 3 years hubby want new tint on all side and back. Could you please pm me your best price for cs60 and cs75.

Thanks

aizat87
post Mar 18 2014, 06:36 PM

49 posts

Hi there!
Can pm me the quotation for CS 85 for my City?
Cheers!
hk20
post Mar 20 2014, 11:05 AM

0 posts

Hi,

Could you pm me the price for proton waja and perodua viva?

Thanks.
alexlinkin
post Mar 20 2014, 03:23 PM

29 posts

Hi, how much for perodua myvi?
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
liquid_alien
post Mar 20 2014, 04:24 PM

31 posts

hi please quote the price for viva, priority heat rejection & JJ approve
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 22 2014, 03:44 PM

6 posts

Raytech provide Professional Window Film installation and workmanship to archive customer satisfaction on every single car.

Follow us in Raytech Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/raytechtint

user posted image

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Mar 23 2014, 09:24 PM
kevinchai07
post Mar 23 2014, 05:14 PM

6 posts

pm me
1. cs75 black (front,back&side)
2. centurion rx-4mil (front,back&side)
3. raytech ultra 70 (front&back) & centurion rx-4mil for side

Car model : Subaru Forester 2.0xt 2014

By the way, what colour is Ceturion rx-4mil and ultra 70?

THX
soapkeong
post Mar 23 2014, 08:41 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

Hi, please give me best price for century Rx-4mil for subaru XV, is it include windscreen?
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 23 2014, 09:21 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(kevinchai07 @ Mar 23 2014, 05:14 PM)
pm me
1. cs75 black (front,back&side)
2. centurion rx-4mil (front,back&side)
3. raytech ultra 70 (front&back) & centurion rx-4mil for side

Car model : Subaru Forester 2.0xt 2014

By the way, what colour is Ceturion rx-4mil and ultra 70?

THX
Hi bro, Centurion RX is black in color and Ultra-70 is high clarity light green natural color.
You are welcome to Raytech window film to get the right product by yourself.
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 23 2014, 09:22 PM

6 posts

Multi brands of branded cars come in Raytech for premium quality USA tint films.

user posted image
Betikbinkubis
post Mar 23 2014, 11:39 PM

6 posts

Pls pm me best price for kia sportage

Raytech ultra 70 for front n back
Centurion 4 mil for 4 windows

Optional price for skyroof
DE.si.MON
post Mar 25 2014, 05:25 PM

Enthusiast
764 posts

pm me ex series blue for vios.

remove old tint how much?
MrMao
post Mar 26 2014, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

how much is CS60 for SUV?
gensylo
post Mar 26 2014, 05:27 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

Raytech 5 mil for New Honda City..please pm price.tq
themeboy
post Mar 26 2014, 10:43 PM

0 posts

Hi, I'm interested in Raytech cs-75 and cs-60 for Honda Jazz Hybrid. Can kindly PM best price ? thanks smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 27 2014, 02:12 PM

6 posts

Peugeot RCZ install Raytech Ultra 70 and Centurion 6mil in Raytech Balakong.

user posted image
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 29 2014, 12:06 AM

6 posts

In Malaysia extreme hot weather, every brand new car rushes for good heat rejection film installation right after the car has been delivered.

user posted image
rushoe
post Mar 30 2014, 04:45 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

pm me price cs85 for elantra... thanks
jacklok
post Mar 30 2014, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

can pm me best price for tinting viva?the lowest price package?tq.
K-Max
post Mar 30 2014, 11:57 PM

35 posts

Bro, please quote me price for Kia Cerato front, rear + four sides.

Mind share a few packages for solar + security?

Thanks.
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 31 2014, 12:01 AM

6 posts

Porsche Cayenne install Premium Raytech safety film. Think Cool, Tint Raytech.

user posted image
Lord Gitsy
post Mar 31 2014, 12:03 AM

6 posts

Dear Raytech fans, friends, and supporters!. Thank you for making us 50,000 strong! We are honoured to have you part of Raytech family! Continue to support our page, and more fantastic prizes winning campaign is coming.

user posted image
limj881128
post Mar 31 2014, 01:36 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

bro...pm me for honda accord 2014....i want black tinted with JPJ approved
Ranma
post Apr 1 2014, 01:59 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Bro, pls pm recommended quote for Kia Cerato 2.0.

1) Budget RM1,500
2) Secutirity tint for side windows
3) Heat reduction

Tq
roshens
post Apr 2 2014, 01:32 AM

1 posts

Bro, pls pm quote for camry 2.4 2010 model
1. front and back
2. security tint for all 4 sides

Any other suggestions

Thanks.
aakiang
post Apr 3 2014, 06:24 PM

1 posts

PM BEST PRICE for Honda City:
1) Centurion RX 4 mil (side) + Raytech Ultra70 (Front & Back)
2) CS 75 Black 4 mil (side) + Raytech Ultra70 (Front & Back)
3) CS 60 Black 4 mil (side) + Raytech Ultra70 (Front & Back)

And your location.
Thank you!
jenhuei
post Apr 3 2014, 08:46 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

kindly advice package for Kia picanto

No need super high end.

Decent heat rejection, security film for side windows (4mil) and no problem with GPS & smart tag.

Thank you.
matrox51
post Apr 4 2014, 02:25 AM

0 posts

Please provide quote for a Exora Bold

1) High Energy Rejection
2) Safety/security Film
3) Infrared Rejection
4) UV Reflectance

Please provide a few options. Thanks.

karangka
post Apr 5 2014, 05:00 PM

2 posts

HI,

Please PM me the options for:

1. Honda CRV
2. Merc E Class.

Both new cars.

Thanks

brianklc
post Apr 7 2014, 01:26 PM

Casual
369 posts

Hi, please quote me for Hyundai Elantra:-

1. CS-85 whole car
2. Ultra 70 (front&back), CS-85 (Side window)

And would like to know whether will option 1 be illegal?

This post has been edited by brianklc: Apr 7 2014, 01:27 PM
sonicssw
post Apr 7 2014, 03:20 PM

20 posts

Hi, please quote me for Myvi 1.5 SE

1) IRR >80%
2) VLT is JPJ compliant
3a) With Security tint
3b) Without Security tint

shalzkasbsp
post Apr 7 2014, 05:52 PM

Casual
353 posts

PM me any budget tint's for raytech
zliwy
post Apr 7 2014, 10:26 PM

48 posts

Hi

PM me price for CS75 & CS85 for Saga BLM

Thx
nomorecheers01
post Apr 8 2014, 08:55 PM

0 posts

Hi.
pls pm me the price for honda city

1.)ultra 70(front&back)+centurion 4mil(sides)
2.)ultra 70(front&back)+CS85(sides)
Thanks
skyfusion
post Apr 8 2014, 11:35 PM

Getting Started
274 posts

please recommend me darkest, legal and highest tser for my front livina windscreen only. tq
bllizard19
post Apr 10 2014, 09:09 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

bro, PM me the total package for BMW 118i Centurion RX6mil Black + front wind shield 70. thanks!
jcct31996
post Apr 12 2014, 07:43 AM

Getting Started
89 posts

Please PM me best price to install Raytech N85 on Subaru XV.
Lord Gitsy
post Apr 12 2014, 09:32 PM

6 posts

The measuring of solar energy loss / rejection with BTU meter testing on Raytech Ultra 70 and Raytech Centurion in real car under natural sun light. Is amazing result.

Check this out:

ah_cool
post Apr 13 2014, 12:04 AM

36 posts

pls quote me price for latest city.. thanks
matchonion2
post Apr 13 2014, 12:05 AM

Getting Started
62 posts

Hi..pm me best price for honda city....6mil tint
hthean
post Apr 13 2014, 04:14 PM

20 posts

Hi,

Pls quote me all sides CS85 for Mazda 6 2014. Also JPJ ruling 70% VLT on front but CS85 50% VLT is that legal? Sorry confused because don't want any trouble from JPJ.

Also can I mix n match? If so pls quote me as well.
Windscreen - Rayteach N85 or V97
Side - CS85
Rear - CS85

Pls PM thank you!

nickfun
post Apr 15 2014, 01:23 AM

27 posts

Hi, can you quote me on Mazda Biante tinting with Centurion RX-6? JPJ compliant too.

Thanks
munak991
post Apr 15 2014, 11:35 PM

ZONIC!
2,732 posts

PM N85 Vios 2012 Whole car?
hthean
post Apr 16 2014, 12:25 AM

20 posts

Hi Lord Gitsy read my PM yet?
sky025263
post Apr 16 2014, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

Hi, can pm me the price for new honda city, Safety Film, JPJ Compliance, and no issue with SmartTag. Thank you.
oHkereD
post Apr 16 2014, 02:09 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

QUOTE(sky025263 @ Apr 16 2014, 11:57 AM)
Hi, can pm me the price for new honda city, Safety Film, JPJ Compliance, and no issue with SmartTag. Thank you.
Hi, Can pm me the same price quotation please? thanks
carrick5789
post Apr 16 2014, 06:22 PM

39 posts

Hi. Can you pm me for your best offer for KIA Cerato? I need a good solar+security film with good heat rejection and work well with GPS/Smart tag, free for JPJ issue. Thanks.
saint_demon
post Apr 17 2014, 09:27 AM

0 posts

hi,
can pm me the price for ultra 70 for front & read, side RX 4mil, car is 408
chickenking1
post Apr 17 2014, 09:34 AM

On my way
525 posts

Dear TS,

I already had my KIA Forte 2011 model fitted with Centurion Series 6mil. But due to a crack on my front windscreen, I would like to know how much does it cost to just only tint the front windscreen with the same series?

Is the price same across all Raytech outlet?

Will be waiting for your PM.

Thanks..
monkeyxx
post Apr 17 2014, 10:42 PM

0 posts

Hi , pm me the best price for honda city 2014 , rear both for cs 75-black and RX 4mil Safety Film, front and back both for N85 and ultra 70 solar control, JPJ Compliance, and no issue with SmartTag ...
kokmengng
post Apr 18 2014, 04:58 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

Hi TS,

Please quote for 321 sqft. Film's requirement:-

1) Clear / Non reflective
2) Reduce heat

Please PM.
Lord Gitsy
post Apr 19 2014, 10:02 PM

6 posts

Tough car protected with Tough Safety Film of Raytech.

user posted image
kakulukia
post Apr 20 2014, 10:50 PM

Getting Started
187 posts

Can u pm your offer price solar film for Mazda Biante, classic ice green or pro series Titan green. Tq
JChoon
post Apr 21 2014, 10:52 AM

0 posts

Pls PM for Accord
chankokkuen
post Apr 21 2014, 06:22 PM

0 posts

pm the best price for cs 85 sseries for accord. thankss
eastmeetswest
post Apr 22 2014, 01:26 PM

Getting Started
95 posts

PM me for ford kuga, 4 mil safety and solar. Thanks!
OCMAX
post Apr 23 2014, 07:50 AM

Enthusiast
858 posts

Raytech Product maybe it's good but the installer workmanship at these Ray-tech branch (Jalan Pudu)are poor. I just tinted my car there yesterday. On the spot I have already complain many spot that they didn't do well and on the driver side the film looks scratch but I was told for sure there must be some dust trapped and have to wait for 3 days for the film to settle down. But this morning the bubble spot are more obvious.

I Just text my SA to complain.

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Apr 23 2014, 08:46 AM
OCMAX
post Apr 23 2014, 08:47 AM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(OCMAX @ Apr 23 2014, 07:50 AM)
Raytech Product maybe it's good but the installer workmanship at these Ray-tech branch (Jalan Pudu)are poor. I just tinted my car there yesterday. On the spot I have already complain many spot that they didn't do well and on the driver side the film looks scratch but I was told for sure there must be some dust trapped and have to wait for 3 days for the film to settle down. But this morning the bubble spot are more obvious.

I Just text my SA to complain.
This post has been edited by OCMAX: Apr 23 2014, 08:50 AM
drifter14
post Apr 23 2014, 11:59 AM

29 posts

pls PM for Almera, thx
SkyToLove
post Apr 23 2014, 12:57 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Hi, PM me for ford fiesta(sedan), 4 mil safety and solar. Thanks!
Xander-G
post Apr 23 2014, 03:02 PM

Casual
316 posts

Interested buyer here, kindly PM me for C-Segment 4-doors sedan. My requirement as follows:

- Intact for protection against theft.
- Darkest that i can get but as long as align with JPJ requirement.
- The type that reduce so much heat is not necessary.
But if there is, its a bonus.

Lord Gitsy
post Apr 23 2014, 05:53 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(OCMAX @ Apr 23 2014, 08:47 AM)

Hi bro, so sorry for the bubbles issue. It looks not nice after all. Sometimes, rainy day will affect our installation.
Anyway, I hope you can wait a while, I will call you back in 3 days time.
If the bubbles still there. I will arrange retint for you. Cheers, bro

OCMAX
post Apr 23 2014, 06:21 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Apr 23 2014, 05:53 PM)
Hi bro, so sorry for the bubbles issue. It looks not nice after all. Sometimes, rainy day will affect our installation.
Anyway, I hope you can wait a while, I will call you back in 3 days time.
If the bubbles still there. I will arrange retint for you. Cheers, bro
It's not one window. Both driver and the passenger affected.
alexanderXX
post Apr 24 2014, 09:17 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(aakiang @ Apr 3 2014, 06:24 PM)
PM BEST PRICE for Honda City:
2) CS 75 Black 4 mil (side) + Raytech Ultra70 (Front & Back)
3) CS 60 Black 4 mil (side) + Raytech Ultra70 (Front & Back)

And your location.
Thank you!
PM me for honda city 2014 as well, thanks~
Somu1974
post Apr 24 2014, 02:38 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(alexanderXX @ Apr 24 2014, 09:17 AM)
PM me for honda city 2014 as well, thanks~
Please PM me for honda city 2014 as well. Thanks
suhaimimh
post Apr 25 2014, 11:55 AM

46 posts

Done with Raytech Cheras on my Exora Bold on February 2014.

I guess with Lord Gitsy branch tongue.gif
So far no complaint, good installation quality.
Good workmanship.
and most importantly. Good quality film. Rarely feeling the hot sun ray through the window.

Anyway, I took the spec per below (as i could recalled):

1. Frond and back screen: Raytech V97
2. Side window:centurion RX 6 mil

Really recommend Raytech and Cheras branch!

Thanks Lord Gitsy!

Regards,
Arsenal Fan biggrin.gif
St. Jimmy
post Apr 25 2014, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
281 posts

pm me price for mazda 3
Lord Gitsy
post Apr 26 2014, 03:08 PM

6 posts

Brand New Honda Accord get best safety film in Raytech Balakong. Thank you.

user posted image
qpgoh
post Apr 27 2014, 01:36 AM

0 posts

Hi bro, please quote me for Peugeot 408.

1. Frond and back screen: Raytech V97, Side window:centurion RX 4mil
2. Frond and back screen: Raytech V97, Side window:CS 85
arjuna11
post Apr 27 2014, 02:12 AM

Getting Started
173 posts

Pm price untuk cermin depan shj wira
fong928
post Apr 27 2014, 08:27 AM

13 posts

can pm centurion 4mils and v97 for cx5 ? and no problem for cx5 , right ?

or do u have darker vlt, range between 40% to 50%with similar spec?
Freddy933
post Apr 27 2014, 11:29 AM

0 posts

hi can quote me price for Honda City 2013

4 door window= Centurion 4 & 6 mil price
front window and Back window = Ultra 70

thanks alot.

This post has been edited by Freddy933: Apr 27 2014, 11:32 AM
Bonbon137
post Apr 27 2014, 10:11 PM

0 posts

PM me for Honda city 2014

1) Centurion Rx 4 mil + Raytech V97 (back) + Raytech Ultra 70 (front)

Likewise, let me know what you think is the best smile.gif Want to be JPJ compliant as well
OCMAX
post Apr 28 2014, 03:15 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

After 4 days the bubble still there and the dust trapped also.

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Apr 28 2014, 03:25 PM
Lord Gitsy
post Apr 28 2014, 05:03 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(OCMAX @ Apr 28 2014, 03:15 PM)
After 4 days the bubble still there and the dust trapped also.
Hi bro, I though I already appointment with you retint your window by this morning.
hkindaichi
post Apr 28 2014, 05:13 PM

Animator
648 posts

can pm me best price persona car, offer me any good deal.
OCMAX
post Apr 28 2014, 05:15 PM

Enthusiast
858 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Apr 28 2014, 05:03 PM)
Hi bro, I though I already appointment with you retint your window by this morning.
I remember I didn't say today but this week. Anyway your office lady has called me to make appointment on Friday morning.

This post has been edited by OCMAX: Apr 28 2014, 05:17 PM
G-ShoCk
post Apr 29 2014, 03:44 AM

Getting Started
233 posts

Hi, please quote for tinted Honda Accord 2013..just recommended me a spec (good price is a priority smile.gif )
evoboy
post Apr 29 2014, 10:02 AM

17 posts

Pm me price for cs75 and cs85(Myvi 07 with remove old tinted )
Tq
paulng5533
post Apr 29 2014, 10:22 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(fong928 @ Apr 27 2014, 08:27 AM)
can pm centurion 4mils and v97 for cx5 ? and no problem for cx5 , right ?

or do u have darker vlt, range between 40% to 50%with similar spec?
Hi, Lord Gitsy,

Could you PM me the price too for CX-5?
inclover.my
post Apr 29 2014, 11:33 PM

10 posts

Hi, pls pm me your best price for golf mk5

1. Raytech Ultra 70 (Front) + Raytech V97 (Rear) + Centurion Rx 4 mil (Windows)

2. Raytech Ultra 70 (Front) + Raytech V97 (Rear) + Centurion Rx 6 mil (Windows)

Note: According JPJ Tinting Standard

Thanks.
tongweng
post Apr 30 2014, 12:38 AM

Getting Started
127 posts

Hi,

Can u suggest me which one is good for my honda city? and also pm me quotation please?

regards
Lord Gitsy
post Apr 30 2014, 12:54 PM

6 posts

RAYTECH TINTING APPS is Available on APPLE STORE and ANDROID MARKET for FREE download..

The Raytech Tint Simulator App provides user a quick access to a broad range of tints and allows users to select variables such as tint colour and VLT factors. Through this simulator and other app features, user can learn and understand the important of choosing the right tint selection to suit different applications.

user posted image
hilmyrusli87
post Apr 30 2014, 01:44 PM

6 posts

pm for proton savvy

windscreen and rear - raytech ultra 70
side - centurion RX4mil

ty
i9man
post Apr 30 2014, 02:42 PM

0 posts

Pm me price for cs75 and cs85 for vios thanks

is smart tag and gps pass?

This post has been edited by i9man: Apr 30 2014, 02:56 PM
celciuz
post May 1 2014, 09:35 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,509 posts

Hi, please quote for the following

Honda City 2014

1.Centurion RX 4 mil (what tint will be used for the front and rear?)
2.CS85
tctctctctc
post May 1 2014, 02:29 PM

14 posts

Hi bro,

Please recommend and PM best price for Proton Persona all windows.

Thanks icon_rolleyes.gif
coolguy96
post May 1 2014, 10:29 PM

9 posts

Hello,

Please pm me the price quaotation for cs60 for the new honda city. Thx
zav_83
post May 2 2014, 12:57 AM

1 posts

pm price for raytech centurion...car is for myvi
NomNom
post May 2 2014, 02:16 PM

1,075 posts

PM me for the centurion RX 6mil price for toyota Vios, and location?
badguy
post May 2 2014, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

PM me
CIVIC 2014

Security and good solar heat reject film

thankyou
lupax31
post May 3 2014, 07:20 AM

0 posts

Can u pm me best price for cs60/cs75/cs85/centurion 4mil/centurion 6 mil on 2014 honda city?
celez
post May 3 2014, 08:30 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

Can u pm me the besr price for ex n classic series
jy77
post May 3 2014, 03:55 PM

28 posts

hi, please recommend which tint for accord and what is the price.tq
jy77
post May 3 2014, 03:59 PM

28 posts

hi, please recommend which tint for accord and what is the price.tq
chimera
post May 3 2014, 04:39 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

Can u pm me best price for cs60/cs75/cs85/centurion 4mil/centurion 6 mil on 2014 honda city?
wkalvin
post May 4 2014, 12:22 PM

Getting Started
201 posts

Hi,
can you PM me price for C75 and C85 for Ford Focus?
TQ

grehartm
post May 7 2014, 01:41 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

hi, pls pm me for Mazda 3 skyactiv. Where is your shop?
RDPD
post May 7 2014, 03:50 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

Do you provide house window tint?
rinkimeki
post May 8 2014, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

PM me for Honda City 2014:

windscreen - raytech ultra 70
rear and side - centerion RX 4mil

Tq.
Xu3r
post May 9 2014, 12:13 AM

Getting Started
134 posts

Hi i am looking for raytech tint for my proton suprima s

My car already have car tint but i find it not really that good

So if i buy raytech tint , it will replace it and throw the old one ?

I am looking for Security and Solar films

Beautiful , Coolest and darkest while also JPJ certified
pac82
post May 9 2014, 02:42 AM

3 posts

Hi bro, heres my feedback to you:

Get my car tint done with Raytech. I choose Raytech due to the many good feedbacks here, USA product, and I'm not regret about it!

I use Centurion 6mil and Ultra 70 on my front windshield. Noticed the big difference and cool as I've been driving my car for 1 week without tinted like oven that time.

Thanks Lordgitsy for good service and super responsive on all my questions.

Highly recommended to everyone!
getalong6165
post May 9 2014, 10:15 AM

Getting Started
171 posts

Hi,

Can you pm me the cheapest deal for myvi 1.3. just got my new car this week. newbie in wanted to tint my car.
bagok
post May 9 2014, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

Good Seller..

Very responsive..highly recommended
Lord Gitsy
post May 9 2014, 11:54 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(pac82 @ May 9 2014, 02:42 AM)
Hi bro, heres my feedback to you:

Get my car tint done with Raytech. I choose Raytech due to the many good feedbacks here, USA product, and I'm not regret about it!

I use Centurion 6mil and Ultra 70 on my front windshield. Noticed the big difference and cool as I've been driving my car for 1 week without tinted like oven that time.

Thanks Lordgitsy for good service and super responsive on all my questions.

Highly recommended to everyone!
Hi bro, Thank you for your feedback. Hope you enjoy driving with Raytech Window Film. thumbup.gif
prez
post May 10 2014, 03:17 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

please pm best price for CS-85 for 4x4.
jacketpotato
post May 10 2014, 05:51 PM

0 posts

Check this out:

Hi Bro, please PM me the best offer for Mazda CX5 and Mazda 3
andre128
post May 10 2014, 05:55 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

how much for honda city
setheo
post May 12 2014, 04:27 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

Kindly PM for City with security film..

Thanks
ishakali
post May 13 2014, 09:12 AM

0 posts

Hii.. Can u pm me the price Titan green for Lancer GT.. Tq
tatmeng
post May 13 2014, 03:51 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

Hi can pm me the best price for safety film 4mil+ solar film for almera. Thanks
MBC270cdi
post May 13 2014, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

Pls PM for windscreen only. Normal sedan car. TQ
senscents
post May 14 2014, 12:37 AM

Casual
405 posts

I'm going for a new Hyundai car and the sales manager says their cars will have the high end Raytech tint which is cheaper if i go thru them. He claim that they have an agreement with Raytech as they sent lots of car for tinting.

PM BEST PRICE for Hyundai i40 tourer:
2) V97 (side) + Raytech Ultra70 (Front & Back)
3) N95 (side) + Raytech Ultra70 (Front & Back)
What is your recomendation for the roof?

And your location.
Thank you!
nickel99
post May 14 2014, 03:49 PM

21 posts

Hi, can you advise me on which is the good combination of car windows tinted for my new Honda city 2014 ?

Pm me the model and price please....
m_imrun
post May 16 2014, 12:21 AM

Getting Started
127 posts

PM for Proton Iswara Aeroback.
- Raytech V97

Thanks.
robinsim
post May 16 2014, 11:32 AM

5 posts

Pls quote me for Jazz...rgds
panda-man
post May 16 2014, 02:45 PM

PSN: hutazi
2,687 posts

hi bro Lord Gitsy,

can PM me best price for new myvi 1.3.
- front and back windshield: Raytech V97
- Side windows:centurion RX 4mil

Thanks!
sinhui
post May 17 2014, 06:23 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

pm me the best price for Centurion RX 4 mil
. thanks.
hemazhi
post May 18 2014, 11:36 AM

3 posts

kindly PM best combination and price for ford kuga, thanks
udin901
post May 18 2014, 02:31 PM

Enthusiast
743 posts

why no shop at Penang! =(
Lord Gitsy
post May 19 2014, 11:58 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(udin901 @ May 18 2014, 02:31 PM)
why no shop at Penang! =(
Hi bro, Sorry. There is no Raytech outlet in Pinang yet.
forest12
post May 20 2014, 01:00 PM

4 posts

Hi bro,

Please recommend and PM best price for Kia Cerato all windows.

Thanks
pr0pofol
post May 20 2014, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

pm good price for this combo:
honda accord
Front ultra70 ; Rear V97 and windows CS85 security film
tkp13
post May 21 2014, 12:43 AM

Getting Started
187 posts

hi Lord Gitsy, can PM me price for ultra 70 + cs75 for elantra?

Thanks.
backatone
post May 21 2014, 02:52 PM

2 posts

Hi

Can you PM best price for Peugeot 3008 including moon roof? Security tint on side windows and good heat rejection tint on front and rear.

Thanks.
pat07
post May 21 2014, 08:00 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

Lord Gitsy..

Kindly pm the price for camry yr 2000.
Front Ultra 70, Side + Rear V97.

Thanks.

Enjoy214
post May 23 2014, 12:05 AM

0 posts

hi, can PM me the following please for new honda city

Centurion RX 4 mil (side + back) + Raytech Ultra70 (Front)
sajatasa
post May 23 2014, 10:14 AM

37 posts

Hi, please PM me the price for Honda City 2010.

Front: Raytech ultra 70
Side & rear : Raytech V97

Is it Smart Tag and GPS compatible?

Thank you
angmanda
post May 23 2014, 03:29 PM

0 posts

hi Lord Gitsy,

can PM me best price for new myvi?
- front and back windshield: Raytech V97
- Side:Centurion RX 4mil

tylerlow
post May 23 2014, 05:15 PM

39 posts

pm for proton perdana

windscreen and rear - raytech ultra 70
side - centurion RX4mil
tylerlow
post May 23 2014, 05:19 PM

39 posts

pm for proton perdana

windscreen- raytech ultra 70
side and rear - centurion RX4mil
HappyForever16
post May 24 2014, 10:19 AM

7 posts

Lord Gitsy

I have read through the website.

windscreen and rear- raytech ultra 70
side - centurion RX4mil
Need your advice.

Please pm me the price and which area is your outlet.

Thanks

This post has been edited by HappyForever16: May 27 2014, 09:30 AM
revedamor
post May 24 2014, 05:37 PM

0 posts

ultra 70 (front) + centurion 4m (sides/back)
ultra 70 (front) + cs85 (sides/back)

kindly pm the price for CX5.
thanks
alzier
post May 26 2014, 01:07 AM

16 posts

Hi can PM me price for new honday city. i want a security film for my wife new car.
akemasyraf
post May 26 2014, 03:00 AM

Getting Started
94 posts

Hi can recommend me high heat rejection tint for my corolla seg?
samurai_ghost
post May 26 2014, 11:21 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

Hi Lord Gitsy,

Please PM me best tinted price for my 2013 Mitsubishi Mirage.

Raytech Ultra 70 (front) + Centurion RX-4mil (side & rear)

Thanks!

This post has been edited by samurai_ghost: May 26 2014, 11:47 AM
shen1716
post May 26 2014, 10:57 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Hi Lord Gitsy,

Pls pm me price for my proton wira, centurion-rx-4 mil for 4 side window only.Thanks.
onizuka7
post May 27 2014, 05:25 AM

0 posts

Hi lord,

Can u pm me price for honda jazz ckd 2014.

Ultra 70 front
Centerion rx 4 and 6 mil for side and back

Ultra 70 front
Cs85 side and back

This post has been edited by onizuka7: May 27 2014, 08:12 AM
shadowzephyr
post May 27 2014, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

Hi Lord Gitsy,

Can you PM me the best recommendation and price for Ford Fiesta Sport 2013 (blue)?
I'm focus on:
- >50% TSER for all windows / windshield,
- ~70% VLT for front and
- <60% VLT for side and back
- Security tint for side only, not front and back

I concern on the price, so kindly consider this as one of my requirement.

The combination that I can think of (but maybe pricier):
- U70 for front
- CS85 for side
- no idea for back

Really appreciate your reply as I've received a lot of good recommendations of Raytech from my friends.
Thanks!

This post has been edited by shadowzephyr: May 27 2014, 12:05 PM
careemeza
post May 28 2014, 08:48 PM

1 posts

Hi,
Can u quote for honda odyssey 2014 jpj compliant, security only one side windows.
TANNY
post May 28 2014, 08:55 PM

31 posts

Best quote Raytech Ultra 70 (front) + Centurion RX-4mil (side & rear) for myvi
Chowhoong
post May 30 2014, 01:21 PM

46 posts

Please quote for the following

Honda City 2014

1.Ultra 70
2.CS85
riconisme
post May 31 2014, 03:27 PM

0 posts

Hi.. I just went to raytech premise in PJ and booking for installation on monday using product CS-85.. I'm asking to install for whole car, however when i read one of the review above, this product is not suitable for front and rear windscreen.. So, the price they gave me is it inclusive for all cars or just for my 4 door windows?
ykailun
post May 31 2014, 05:57 PM

0 posts

Hi Lord,

Kindly recommend best package for cerato 2.0.
Security film needed for 2 front side windows.
Smart tag friendly n jpj compliance smile.gif

Thks!
hing80
post May 31 2014, 11:39 PM

0 posts

Pls PM BEST PRICE:
Centurion RX-4 mil (side) + Raytech Ultra70 (Front & Back) for..

1) Honda Jazz

2) Suzuki Grand Vitara

Thanks!

dman
post Jun 2 2014, 01:05 AM

On my way
514 posts

Bro,

Pls recommend me the best package for New City 2014 and the best price for it.

Thanks
samurai_ghost
post Jun 2 2014, 10:28 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(riconisme @ May 31 2014, 03:27 PM)
Hi.. I just went to raytech premise in PJ and booking for installation on monday using product CS-85.. I'm asking to install for whole car, however when i read one of the review above, this product is not suitable for front and rear windscreen.. So, the price they gave me is it inclusive for all cars or just for my 4 door windows?
Hi Riconisme,

Yup. Security tint preferably applied to side & rear windows only. Whereas front windscreen should use solar tint instead.

How much they quote you?

I'm not sure if this is correct but I think by default they'll install CS-85 for side & rear. Then paired it with N85 for front. The price should be inclusive with this package.

Solar control window film range, http://www.raytech.com.my/solar-control-window-film/. Security solar window film range, http://www.raytech.com.my/security-solar-window-film/.

I went to PJ branch also. They quote me RM900 for Classic Series (front) & CS 60 (side & rear). And RM1350 for Ex Series (front) & CS 75 (side & rear). Price for Mitsubishi Mirage. Another RM300 off because I have discount voucher from SA.

Decided for CS 60 package instead for my 2nd car. Because I'm not frequently using my 2nd car & not so hardly "baked" under hot sun. biggrin.gif

I wonder why the price gap is around RM500 for 15% IRR difference? hmm.gif

If the tint is Ok, plan to tint my 1st car front windscreen later. Thinking of applying Ultra 70 solar tint. Dependent on how much they can quote me for this. smile.gif
careemeza
post Jun 2 2014, 08:15 PM

1 posts

Just did on odyssey at Glenmarie branch. No complain. Excellent workmanship.
lilantony
post Jun 2 2014, 10:45 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

Mercedes Benz A250 sport

Do lemme know and quote me a price if possible smile.gif
Thank you biggrin.gif
shakieee
post Jun 4 2014, 05:15 PM

0 posts

Hi,

Please quote me best price for peugeot 208:

Security Solar CS 85

Raytech N85

&

Pro series: Titan Blue

Thanks!
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 7 2014, 09:02 AM

6 posts

RAYTECH BAHAU, NEGERI SEMBILAN

The 26th of Raytech Tinting Specialist outlet in Bahau, Negeri Sembilan open for business.

No.2,Jalan Juasseh,
Taman Angsana ,
72100 Bahau,
Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus.
(Location opposite Perodua Showroom Bahau)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
denver
post Jun 7 2014, 04:45 PM

Casual
336 posts

Please PM me best price for Mitsubishi ASX:

Front: Raytech Ultra 70
Side and Rear: CS 85

The Raytech ultra 70 has a very high IIR rating (97%)....confirm can work with smart tag?
samurai_ghost
post Jun 8 2014, 08:22 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(lilantony @ Jun 2 2014, 10:45 PM)

QUOTE(denver @ Jun 7 2014, 04:45 PM)
The Raytech ultra 70 has a very high IIR rating (97%)....confirm can work with smart tag?
I'm using Ultra 70 for my windscreen. So far SmartTag is working for me.

GPS on my Waze & autogate remote also no issue.

budak minyak
post Jun 9 2014, 05:31 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

Hi, pm me best price to tint cerato. Recommend me good type with affordable price.
robinlowtp
post Jun 11 2014, 10:11 PM

0 posts

Hi,
Please PM best price for Mazda Biante with Centurion RX-6mil. JPJ compliant.

Thanks
danilo5753
post Jun 11 2014, 11:26 PM

On my way
525 posts

Please PM best price for cs75 package for Honda City 2014.
Thanks smile.gif
kokmengng
post Jun 11 2014, 11:26 PM

Enthusiast
882 posts

Hi,

May i know which Raytech tints are for residential? Budget rm6 - 9 psf.

sapien
post Jun 12 2014, 12:51 AM

33 posts

Hi.

Chevrolet optra 1.6

How much would it cost to install

Front: v97 or n85

Side, rear: centurion rx 4mil or 6 mil

Thanks
fschen_82
post Jun 12 2014, 04:11 PM

0 posts

Hi can PM me best package and price for new Honda City? TQ
clew
post Jun 12 2014, 10:27 PM

5 posts

Getting my fiesta soon,

Please quote me mid range price package. JPJ compliance.

TQ.
orange1263
post Jun 12 2014, 11:10 PM

20 posts

How much for Windscreen Raytech ultra 70, rear&side Raytech v97. Toyota Caldina.

TQ
vyruzj
post Jun 13 2014, 03:59 PM

Getting Started
216 posts

Boss how much for new honda city Centurion 6mil. is this model security + solar tint?
tokdukun
post Jun 13 2014, 05:00 PM

Casual
376 posts

PM for myvi front and rear ultra 70, side centurion rx-4mil.

Is the price valid at seri kembangan only or all outlets? Glenmarie is closest to me.

thanks
billietee
post Jun 13 2014, 11:36 PM

4 posts

Hi please PM me best price for raytech solar protect tint,Honda city,whole car
Lisz26
post Jun 16 2014, 12:39 PM

1 posts

Hi can PM me options for package and price for new Honda City? JPJ compliant, GPS/SmartTag/Keyless friendly. Thanks! smile.gif
resh109
post Jun 16 2014, 02:51 PM

3 posts

please quote for Honda City 2014.
requirement
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
Ekash
post Jun 16 2014, 06:24 PM

Getting Started
232 posts

Can pm me your best price for Elantra with Centurion RX-4mil (windscreen) and RayTech Ultra 70 for 4 windows... any other with better TSER for windscreen (but allowable by JPJ)
KaiCai
post Jun 17 2014, 09:43 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

Hi, pls PM me the package option and price for City 2014. Must be JPJ compliant and GPS/SmartTag friendly. Thanks
akif22
post Jun 17 2014, 01:09 PM

0 posts

please quote for Saga FLX
requirement
1) high heat rejection.
2) JPJ approve
3) UV rejection
ctcom
post Jun 19 2014, 01:23 AM

32 posts

Please recommend for city.
solar + security + JPJ.
Limited budget, best price pls.
yanjinowa
post Jun 19 2014, 02:28 PM

On my way
564 posts

QUOTE(Ekash @ Jun 16 2014, 06:24 PM)
Can pm me your best price for Elantra with Centurion RX-4mil (windscreen) and RayTech Ultra 70 for 4 windows... any other with better TSER for windscreen (but allowable by JPJ)
Please quote the same for me as well...
thanks you.
ansonz
post Jun 19 2014, 06:53 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

PM for KIA CERATO.
solar + security + JPJ --- 5mil preferable
nec51
post Jun 21 2014, 08:56 AM

3 posts

Please PM for KIA CERATO.
90% IRR+ security + JPJ ---4 or 5mil
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 21 2014, 03:40 PM

6 posts

RAYTECH RAWANG TINTING SPECIALIST.

The 27th of Raytech Tinting Specialist Outlet in Rawang open for business.

7, Jalan Bandar Rawang 15,
Pusat Bandar Rawang,
48000 Rawang, Selangor.
Tel : 03 6093 2362
Business Hours : Mon - Sat (10am - 7:30pm)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
BlueLion11
post Jun 21 2014, 06:51 PM

10 posts

Hello Lord Gitsy,

Can you please kindly PM me the prices for:

1.) Ultra 70 for FWS, Centurion RX-4Mil for RWS and sides.

2.) Ultra 70 for FWS, CS-85 for RWS and sides.

Im driving a 2012 Honda Civic.

Thanks. smile.gif
matt777
post Jun 21 2014, 09:46 PM

28 posts

Whats best for kia forte for both security tint and heat projection? Thanks smile.gif
vincky
post Jun 22 2014, 11:46 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Pm security tint all series for new Honda city
alwy11
post Jun 23 2014, 02:35 AM

36 posts

Please PM the quote for Peugeot 208 with the following specs:

Side - Centurion RX-4 mil with:

Front and Back:
1. Raytech Ultra 70
2. Raytech N85
3. Titan Blue

Is this GPS and SmartTag friendly?

Thanks
Lord Gitsy
post Jun 23 2014, 02:30 PM

6 posts

Raytech is using special infrared spotlight now for our customer to have the similar feeling from the sunlight.
Try to check this out at our Raytech outlet, cheers !!

user posted image

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Jun 23 2014, 02:38 PM
lestert
post Jun 23 2014, 03:22 PM

5 posts

Please quote for honda city,
solar + security + JPJ

liamlain
post Jun 24 2014, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

hi could you recommend for mazda 3 2014
just need UV protection ,heat rejection jpj approve

tq : )

XtremeHeat
post Jun 24 2014, 05:30 PM

1 posts

Bro, I need a quotation for my new Vios 2014.
Am looking at both Centurion RX6 & RX4, CS 85 Armor and CS 75 Armor.
Am ok to consider mixing it up i.e. FWS & BWS diff from side windows.

thanks.

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2251sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:39 PM