Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ABNxcess ABNxcess TV & Internet, Any comments from new users?

views

zerorating
post Jun 22 2014, 10:36 AM

Miskin Adab
881 posts

QUOTE(Klemann C @ Jun 14 2014, 06:20 PM)
Installed few days ago...10 Mbps package.
overall not bad, speed quite consistent.
but still buffer sometime when stream youtube HD video...wonder is any other user experience the same?

user posted image
actually youtube affects other ISP as well,unifi users also complaining, maybe google see less ads revenue (do your part and whitelising your adblock), so they didnt increase the server count and their bandwidth, meanwhile singapore youtube server still fast (when using vpn)
zerorating
post Jul 10 2014, 03:32 AM

Miskin Adab
881 posts

to new potential abn customer, please dont go for abn, they are overselling their bandwidth alot
zerorating
post Jul 20 2014, 02:26 AM

Miskin Adab
881 posts

QUOTE(ernestelf @ Jul 19 2014, 11:47 PM)
I think I must be the only one with this issue.  I keep having packet drops and this is not being fixed.
you are not alone, im also had packet drop issue and my speed were cap at 200KB/s during peak time. as for service availabilty, it is quite fine for my area (seri kembangan)
zerorating
post Jul 20 2014, 01:18 PM

Miskin Adab
881 posts

QUOTE(Ghirran @ Jul 20 2014, 11:01 AM)
guys i am one of the staff in abn ! actualy the technology they usin is very gud the speed can boost up to 300 mpbs ! jus the service is bad due its a very new company but we are keep on upgrading. even i usin them i know sometimes the lines drop because the installer neva correctly fixed the coaxil cable in TNB port so thel line drops !
upgrade the bandwidth pipe first, after most current adopters happy, then your company can think about higher speed package or expanding coverage. The speed is just too bad during peak hours doh.gif The choice of cable (last mile) does not matter to us, its the bandwidth pipe (which you get from TM and NTT communication) that provide the actual network throughput are the main concern

ask your boss or the shareholders to read customers rant via forum thread below:
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2805994/+800

This post has been edited by zerorating: Jul 20 2014, 01:30 PM
zerorating
post Jul 20 2014, 01:21 PM

Miskin Adab
881 posts

QUOTE(Ghirran @ Jul 20 2014, 12:42 PM)
true nw we can boost upto 300mbps ! but my head of IT said mayb with version 3.1 the speed can increase  bt unlik tm they only can boost upto 50 mbps
Do you know that the TM last mile is ready for 10-GPON tech, alot customer can be give 1000mbps package splitted from one single fiber core. Alot singapore ISP already provide 1000mbps package by using FTTH tech.

TM already have 100mbps package for SOHO user, they could do the same for consumer package, but they didnt provide it becuase they didnt have enough capacity to covers the users (especially with network leecher)
https://www.tm.com.my/Office/Business/SME/S...s/UniFibiz.aspx

dont ever promote package that provide higher speed bandwidth when the current 10mbps user are struggling

This post has been edited by zerorating: Jul 20 2014, 01:44 PM
zerorating
post Jul 20 2014, 01:42 PM

Miskin Adab
881 posts

QUOTE(KoChun @ Jul 20 2014, 01:34 PM)
Aiya, Yindian com pany, wat u expect?
we can always dream, my friend sweat.gif
zerorating
post Jul 20 2014, 08:38 PM

Miskin Adab
881 posts

QUOTE(Ghirran @ Jul 20 2014, 08:04 PM)
new company ofcourse they have alot of issues ! even assteruk was having the same issue ,we are upgrading ! its just a year we offically launched in market .....so yea  tongue.gif ....most of my customers are very happy with our internet and ony some having problems due some technicnal issue hope u all understand ! if u all have problem lik slow internet ? line drop? call our customer service 1300223399 they will sent technician in 48 hours tq
call 1300223399? lol, they only tell to change wifi channel if slow, my ticket were already redirect to the network support, and they admit the network load to ntt and tm peer were high (i believe same goes with myix as well), and they will increase the bandwidth pipe, but no time frame is given when they gonna add new aggregation link.

most of your customers? i guess you must be their sales representative in subang area

This post has been edited by zerorating: Jul 20 2014, 08:47 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0417sec    0.23    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:34 AM