Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ABNxcess ABNxcess TV & Internet, Any comments from new users?

views

alvinf
post Oct 27 2014, 09:01 AM

Getting Started
236 posts

Hi I subscribed it a few months ago and terminated it in 29 days, i complaint like nobody business then they let me terminate without penalty.
Its the worst internet provider ever, they throttle it to 5mbps at night which for them is their policy. I mean some ISP will do that but no to an extent of not usable. What the point of paying when u cant even enjoy playing a game on it.
Problem is even at 5mbps it feels like you on GPRS.
alvinf
post Oct 28 2014, 04:08 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

Hi After install I tested it and straight complaint cause i cant play my game D3, I continue to complain like 2 or 3 times. When i receive the bill they over charge me cause monthly suppose to be RM 99.80 but my 1st month bill was like RM136. They only come install for me on 2nd of the month but it was not working cause they didnt open the port so for like 5 days its was not working. I tested it for a while and confirm they throttle at night and in the day i cant play my game too. I have maxis fiber and that why i know theirs damn slow compare to my maxis 10mbps.
I told them im the only person connected to cable to the router and turn off the wireless and i still can not play my game.
I go to the ABN centre in USJ twice to complaint and the last day i took everything and settle the bill and told them i cant accept the quality of their service and told them to cut it. Then just happen the branch manager was there and they agreed to terminate my account without penalty. I also told them im going to MCMC and tribunal court to make sure i complaint kaw kaw.
After they rebate i still need to pay RM112 for my first month bill, make no sense since i only use less than 30 days.
alvinf
post Oct 29 2014, 02:25 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

No i was using Maxis and still using Maxis, i got ABN as 2nd link.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0179sec    0.53    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:30 AM