post Oct 8 2016, 07:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,200 posts

Time for hillpark thread v2.
mascot_lim
post Oct 10 2016, 04:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,200 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Oct 10 2016, 11:22 AM)
not yet page 128 like EG leh... hahaha... long way to go....

Bro, u shud walk the talk in this group, soon 128 pages no issues....
mascot_lim
post Dec 31 2018, 09:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,200 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Dec 31 2018, 09:04 AM)
generally the whole masterplan of hillpark already 90% completed and very limited developer units left.... so yea... lelong lelong aje... and 2018 still have subsales transactions above developer pricing... dunno wat those ppl thinking about....  brows.gif  brows.gif
For me everywhere also auction lelong la.....nothing surprise to shout of. But still, we cannot deny that if too many auctions cases in one area might impact on the sub-sales transactions.......

Just can keep the finger cross and hope for the best during the turbulence time......
mascot_lim
post Dec 31 2018, 10:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,200 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Dec 31 2018, 10:14 AM)
for hillpark susah la... those afford cant afford also can buy due to the easy entry package and plenty of freebies whether can pay or not later, later only think... even the SPA price are marked up still within the affordable range that normal salarymen can take in the loan... but i guess... alot of retrenchments in the government sectors where most of the population here working at... especially first phase mostly are telekom workers....
No choice la.....now is the macro economic issue.......avywhere will be the same.....Once EG vped, for sure wont runaway from the auction market, we just can hope the situation is ain't so bad.......after all, we are not fortune teller to tell us that future market perspective how it will looks like, as long as we can served the installment and own stay, then i think should be ok, for those plan to flip, then i think challenging ahead......
mascot_lim
post Dec 31 2018, 11:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,200 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Dec 31 2018, 10:40 AM)
actually EG didnt give zero down package is a good way to filter out those cashless customers... zero downpayment is good package for developer to sell their projects... but the consequences would be alot of no quality buyers come and own a house and pray for the best....  sweat.gif  sweat.gif still yea... retrenchments and restructuring are everywhere nowadays gov clamping down corruptions... no choice... good thing is the lelong market units no need compete with alot developer units here...
But still hard to say also la.....tis kind of thing......I can see down the road, regardless of which developer, they might move towards giving 10% rebate for their sales package, as they have to secure for their sales lo. I am not surprise more and more project, especially landed development, will heading towards that direction in 2019, as 2019 will be really challenging years for the developer itself.

Now we just hope there is no haywire on the sudden shock of economic impact that might causing massive retrenchments and economic downturn, which I think 2019 we could be heading to that direction, since the government now are more fancy on political agenda compare to fighting for the economic restoration.
mascot_lim
post Feb 11 2019, 12:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,200 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Feb 11 2019, 08:59 AM)
developer initially plan to extend the lease back to 99 years after all the phases of hillpark completed... however... no B&W though... lets just see MKH will try to fulfill their promise or not though....
No B&W? wah....good luck bro..... u guys should push MKH from now d.....else once all these phases completed, they will wash hand clean and cabut d....
mascot_lim
post Feb 11 2019, 02:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,200 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Feb 11 2019, 12:52 PM)
mkh how to cabut???

they are taiko in kajang and got so much land yet to develop.
Cabut from Hillpark la........since most lands i think 60-70% developed and they are trying to sell out all their commercial units via building more shop lots......
mascot_lim
post Feb 11 2019, 03:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,200 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Feb 11 2019, 02:53 PM)
I think Damansara Perdana has much bigger problem than this hillparkā€¦. devil.gif

Peter Development, the developer of Petaling Utama also got same issues,,,,,,,didn't pay for its share of land title fees,,,,,
I think Peter Development still around right? Did those buyer highlight to Peter Development on this?
mascot_lim
post Oct 23 2021, 12:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,200 posts

ANyone know what is the petrol kiosk brand name which is currently constructed beside HillPark Avenue?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:57 PM