Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Studio Units Oversupply in Klang Valley?, Kindly contribute your opinions on this.

views

natman
post Aug 3 2013, 01:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,908 posts

QUOTE(shaybaby @ Aug 3 2013, 01:44 AM)
I am looking at the cheapest most viable investment property..

Looking at landed property..

Although landed property might have a low rental rate. But it has the highest appreciation rate..

The key it to play safe.. Take risk a little.. And go where the population avoids.. Because that's the place where it has best potential to grow..

Less speculation.. Better price bargain.. cool2.gif  brows.gif
Kindly share if got thx
TSshaybaby
post Aug 3 2013, 01:53 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(natman @ Aug 3 2013, 01:50 AM)
Kindly share if got thx
Hmmm, maybe you can share here also..

I guess you more pandai.. brows.gif drool.gif
little_ninja
post Aug 3 2013, 04:49 AM

Getting Started
153 posts

QUOTE(shaybaby @ Aug 3 2013, 01:53 AM)

I guess you more pandai..  brows.gif  drool.gif
nilai got potential to invest? since it is low entry price if compare to klang valley? what do you think hmm.gif
kenji1903
post Aug 3 2013, 07:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,784 posts

QUOTE(kitkat @ Aug 2 2013, 08:59 PM)
i suggest, can any TaiKor here start a thread, just to gather info about the occupancy rate of all studio, soho, sofo sovo.

as i know Scott garden not doing that well.
i heard Scott Garden FF doing around RM2k+, not bad wor?
lucerne
post Aug 3 2013, 07:59 AM

Regular
1,946 posts

some youngsters do not want to stay with parent n want privacy (bring bf/gf?) will opt to stay at studio. they dun need big kitchen, dinning room, visitor room, storage room, extra toilets, washing/drying clothes area etc. they usual eat outside or at parent house n even washing they bring back to parent too. further more youngster always like modern design /furnishing compare to boring design parent house.
puchongite
post Aug 3 2013, 08:08 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
29,257 posts

Too little real statistics furnished here yet.

It will be good if there is real occupancy rate figures brought forward. But also need to keep in mind how new is the property. If the property is VP like 3 months ago, we can't expect it to be filled up right away.
natman
post Aug 3 2013, 08:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,908 posts

QUOTE(shaybaby @ Aug 3 2013, 01:53 AM)

I guess you more pandai..  brows.gif  drool.gif
Conclusion is location location location. I think studio is acceptable for single and new married couple, soho is two way use should still ok kua only the office one i still doubt smile.gif

Anyway, different people different opinion lo. If u think wait for crash or studio, soho, so so so so is no potential get landed is the best but prepare more money to hold on it.

Just wondered if crash will u dare to go in or wait till it go furthur drop ? again is tough decision.

This post has been edited by natman: Aug 3 2013, 08:26 AM
kitkat
post Aug 3 2013, 08:36 AM

I Have a Dream......
1,681 posts

QUOTE(kenji1903 @ Aug 3 2013, 07:33 AM)
i heard Scott Garden FF doing around RM2k+, not bad wor?
yes i heard the same. but how about the occupancy rate?
kitkat
post Aug 3 2013, 08:43 AM

I Have a Dream......
1,681 posts

QUOTE(lucerne @ Aug 3 2013, 07:59 AM)
some youngsters do not want to stay with parent n want privacy (bring bf/gf?) will opt to stay at studio. they dun need big kitchen, dinning room, visitor room, storage room, extra toilets, washing/drying clothes area etc. they usual eat outside or at parent house n even washing they bring back to parent too. further more youngster always like modern design /furnishing compare to boring design parent house.
if they can afford to pay rm1500-2000 rental and choose to stay alone, yes.

AMINT
post Aug 3 2013, 09:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

QUOTE(shaybaby @ Aug 3 2013, 12:53 AM)
My take is to invest more on those Landed Property which is below or approx Rm400K++ or cheaper.. in those Ulu areas instead of Studio units which are largely available at an expensive price..

I guess those are the market that will be moving in times to come.. And in fact.. It is moving..

Places like Puncak Alam etc.. brows.gif

Like Warren Buffett investing style.. He buys the company that nobody buys..
U said kepong, cheras, puchong, kajang are ulu and crime areas but said puncak alam will prosper? Lol.. Those ulu places have much more potential than puncak alam.
AMINT
post Aug 3 2013, 09:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

QUOTE(kitkat @ Aug 3 2013, 12:26 AM)
you should know for some people specially those stay at pj damansara subang, area like Cheras puchong kepong are consider "low class area" "very far" "poor people area"

kajang semenyih rawang are totally "OMG" "un-stayable" for them...

no offense, i stay at one of those area also. sometime when i told people where i stay, i can actually see their facial expression telling me that "poor guy why you stay so far and ulu?" from the bottom of the heart...
I think u r either very very young and lack the knowledge or u are very very old and have been out from property market for a very long time. Do u know that around 25 years ago, nobody wanted to buy in subang jaya? That time if u buy subang jaya, people will call u crazy. They will say u r stupid. Buy so far for what, too noisy from airplane since near to airport, tempat jin bertendang. It was so bad until for a few phases, sime darby had to give free furniture and free proton saga. Look at it now. My dad's prop price increased from rm150k in the 80s to rm2million now. In relation to that, cheras, puchong, kajang and semenyih have high potential bro.

This post has been edited by AMINT: Aug 3 2013, 09:59 AM
kitkat
post Aug 3 2013, 10:11 AM

I Have a Dream......
1,681 posts

QUOTE(AMINT @ Aug 3 2013, 09:46 AM)
I think u r either very very young and lack the knowledge or u are very very old and have been out from property market for a very long time. Do u know that around 25 years ago, nobody wanted to buy in subang jaya? That time if u buy subang jaya, people will call u crazy. They will say u r stupid. Buy so far for what, too noisy from airplane since near to airport, tempat jin bertendang. It was so bad until for a few phases, sime darby had to give free furniture and free proton saga. Look at it now. My dad's prop price increased from rm150k in the 80s to rm2million now. In relation to that, cheras, puchong, kajang and semenyih have high potential bro.
you sure you really understand what i try to point out at the first place?
AMINT
post Aug 3 2013, 10:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

QUOTE(kitkat @ Aug 3 2013, 10:11 AM)
you sure you really understand what i try to point out at the first place?
Care to elaborate?
TSshaybaby
post Aug 3 2013, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(AMINT @ Aug 3 2013, 09:37 AM)
U said kepong, cheras, puchong, kajang are ulu and crime areas but said puncak alam will prosper? Lol.. Those ulu places have much more potential than puncak alam.
Yes. Potential no doubt... But the prices are already very expensive...

Back then, when you say about Rawang.. Nobody wants to buy.. Now, the price almost reach to a Million for certain projects..

Puncak Alam still very very cheap... icon_idea.gif
yang1976
post Aug 3 2013, 10:39 AM

Getting Started
222 posts

QUOTE(natman @ Aug 3 2013, 08:25 AM)
Conclusion is location location location. I think studio is acceptable for single and new married couple, soho is two way use should  still ok kua only the office one i still doubt  smile.gif

Anyway, different people different opinion lo. If u think wait for crash or studio, soho, so so so so is no potential get landed is the best but prepare more money to hold on it.

Just wondered if crash will u dare to go in or wait till it go furthur drop ? again is tough decision.
+ 1

Yet to add inflation, future Rm1 million price tag home is nothing, gonna smaller in size too

This post has been edited by yang1976: Aug 3 2013, 10:40 AM
AMINT
post Aug 3 2013, 10:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

QUOTE(shaybaby @ Aug 3 2013, 10:36 AM)
Yes. Potential no doubt... But the prices are already very expensive...

Back then, when you say about Rawang.. Nobody wants to buy.. Now, the price almost reach to a Million for certain projects..

Puncak Alam still very very cheap... icon_idea.gif
Kajang still got a few gems with good price. Same goes for puchong. Rawang that has reached million are anggun, emerald and country heights. Thats all right?
johnlaw
post Aug 3 2013, 10:50 AM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(kitkat @ Aug 3 2013, 08:43 AM)
if they can afford to pay rm1500-2000 rental and choose to stay alone, yes.
With that price I can rent a 800-1000sqft unit with 2-3 bedrooms le.
The Jedi
post Aug 3 2013, 10:52 AM

Enthusiast
775 posts

AMINT boss, Setia Alam was once labelled by naysayers as a ulu and sibehfar place few yrs ago.....yesterday's pariah became today's hero....important is who can vision further and got the last laugh in the finishing run
lowprice
post Aug 3 2013, 10:59 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(shaybaby @ Aug 3 2013, 12:37 AM)
Yes. You are right.. Trus especially for Petaling Jaya,Bangsar,Mont Kiara,Damansara Heights,KLCC... ppl... smile.gif

Those places..

Hahaha...

Cause PJ and those areas are mostly middle class and upper class ppl.

And also properties in the selected areas are expensive..

I used to have this sort of mentality abt Cheras,Puchong and Kepong,Klang etc.. area as well..

And Belakong,Kajang, Semenyih.. Those are avoidable areas..

Cause usually crime cases, bad news all, mostly come from that area as well, mostly..
brows.gif
Just my 2 cents.. icon_rolleyes.gif
From investor view, they don't care how good the Residences education background. They just care about ROI. Those mentioned 'area' were an outskirts area like puchong/cheras/sbg jaya and etc but now these areas became popular with lots of development? Same concept apply to so called 'outskirts area now'- for instant balakong but do you know that its psf has goes to rm500? Property env. has changed dynamically due of goverment direction.who expect that a low class place like jln cochrane can be part of greater kl project? Last but not least, if you buy for own stay then only care about the environment surrounding.

This post has been edited by lowprice: Aug 3 2013, 11:01 AM
AMINT
post Aug 3 2013, 11:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,446 posts

QUOTE(The Jedi @ Aug 3 2013, 10:52 AM)
AMINT boss, Setia Alam was once labelled by naysayers as a ulu and sibehfar place few yrs ago.....yesterday's pariah became today's hero....important is who can vision further and got the last laugh in the finishing run
Yup. Setia alam is one of the best examples of how a zero can become a hero. The best part is that it is still developing.

This post has been edited by AMINT: Aug 3 2013, 11:04 AM

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0289sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:25 PM