CROSSFIRE SEA The E-Sports Game

Up Coming Tournament - CrossFire Stars Season 2 [2014]:
user posted image
More information: http://cf.gambooz.com/cfsea/cfstar

CrossFire Stars Season 2:

user posted image

Check more of CROSSFIRE SEA:

Introduction:
Crossfire is an online FPS that features fast, thrilling game experience while offering a variety of combat modes. It is a convenient and popular game that is fun and easy to play, even for a first-time FPS user, and it continues to receive outstanding feedback from its users.

Starting from a rich assortment of game modes, up to a rich assortment of weapons that can be used. In addition, the game is well adapted to be playable for beginners as well as a master gamer.

This post has been edited by howluen: Dec 10 2013, 08:21 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ChcGamer
post Aug 2 2013, 12:13 AM

Ngau
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(howluen @ Aug 1 2013, 02:37 PM)
CROSSFIRE provides unique gaming modes such as "Ghost Match", "AI Mode", and "Hero" as well as other standard modes found in other FPS games. This online FPS also comes with about 110 maps of various difficulty settings and 400+ weapons, providing a great number of options to suit the various preferences of many players.
Mind elaborating what so unique about those modes? I've seen Ghost Match and AI Mode in like other bazillion games out there. What is so unique about it?

▶ Realism
To create a sense of realism, the weapon and character design is based on real-life equipment and organizations. Also, the various game modes use real-life military operations as the benchmark.
I think lots of other FPS games out there also based on real life equipment. Even CS already has it ages ago and modern shooters like CoD as well

▶ Casual Gameplay and Wide Player Demographics
To highlight the strength of casual gaming, in-game systems have been carefully selected, balanced and consistently applied.
With friendly help along the way that will minimize the learning curve, and with the intuitive UI, CROSSFIRE can accommodate a wide range of players.
Sounds confusing. More info on this?

▶ Optimal Localization
This game has been localized beyond the simple translation process. The localization process took into account each country's unique situation by considering and analyzing the preferences of local players, and by adjusting balance as well as various in-game systems.
Examples? Do we have like maps based on local place in Malaysia? I know CS:GO has map based on KL

Game Trailer:

Trailer shows 20+ maps and 30+ weapons while you mentioned "about 110 maps of various difficulty settings and 400+ weapons". Which is true?

Also, the trailer seems deceiving. I searched youtube and the gameplay graphics is much lower and much more uglier than shown in the trailer

Conclusion: I do not see this game justified as no.1 global FPS just because China has like super huge population compared to the rest of the world

+Quote Post
xCryptik
post Aug 5 2013, 11:24 AM

Group: Junior Member

Already play this game few months ago. ^.^
+Quote Post
andrewtho
post Aug 5 2013, 04:54 PM

Octavarium

QUOTE(ChcGamer @ Aug 2 2013, 12:13 AM)
Mind elaborating what so unique about those modes? I've seen Ghost Match and AI Mode in like other bazillion games out there. What is so unique about it?
I think lots of other FPS games out there also based on real life equipment. Even CS already has it ages ago and modern shooters like CoD as well
Sounds confusing. More info on this?
Examples? Do we have like maps based on local place in Malaysia? I know CS:GO has map based on KL
Trailer shows 20+ maps and 30+ weapons while you mentioned "about 110 maps of various difficulty settings and 400+ weapons". Which is true?

Also, the trailer seems deceiving. I searched youtube and the gameplay graphics is much lower and much more uglier than shown in the trailer

Conclusion: I do not see this game justified as no.1 global FPS just because China has like super huge population compared to the rest of the world
Couldn't agree more. Much to brag about be content does not justify the final product.

Anyway, will wait for the CBT or OBT before making a conclusion.

+Quote Post
howluen
post Aug 5 2013, 05:12 PM

Group: New Member

Well, I'm FPS player. Just saw their Facebook page and I would like to introduce here that day. These are the info I can dig and rig. Btw, I dun think CBT will release everything.
+Quote Post
ChcGamer
post Aug 5 2013, 06:19 PM

Ngau

QUOTE(howluen @ Aug 5 2013, 05:12 PM)
Well, I'm FPS player. Just saw their Facebook page and I would like to introduce here that day. These are the info I can dig and rig. Btw, I dun think CBT will release everything.
Reason why i asked like that is because i assume you're from their company lol

+Quote Post
freakenstein
post Aug 5 2013, 07:35 PM

Regular

Why are companies bringing in old games in? There are plenty of newer and better looking games to host. Anyway , from the listed infos , gamemodes don't seem to be very different like MAT , CSO?

One last thing , we would gladly enjoy playing if companies host some of the latest online games.
+Quote Post
andrewtho
post Aug 6 2013, 10:00 AM

Octavarium

QUOTE(freakenstein @ Aug 5 2013, 07:35 PM)
Why are companies bringing in old games in? There are plenty of newer and better looking games to host. Anyway , from the listed infos , gamemodes don't seem to be very different like MAT , CSO?

One last thing , we would gladly enjoy playing if companies host some of the latest online games.
I already foresee that this game will be a failure. We are better off with better games available for us.
+Quote Post
howluen
post Aug 6 2013, 10:22 AM

QUOTE(andrewtho @ Aug 6 2013, 10:00 AM)
I already foresee that this game will be a failure. We are better off with better games available for us.
Hmm, if you talk about those new or better games, it's just new content with better graphic game play. I believe this CFSEA will have more tournament, league, or even join CFS http://crossfirestars.com/season1/en/ as other region.
+Quote Post
sangtupperware
post Aug 6 2013, 11:54 AM

QUOTE(howluen @ Aug 6 2013, 10:22 AM)
Hmm, if you talk about those new or better games, it's just new content with better graphic game play. I believe this CFSEA will have more tournament, league, or even join CFS  http://crossfirestars.com/season1/en/ as other region.
i gosh doh.gif doh.gif ....ur really from that game company huh...
+Quote Post
howluen
post Aug 6 2013, 12:05 PM

QUOTE(sangtupperware @ Aug 6 2013, 11:54 AM)
i gosh  doh.gif  doh.gif  ....ur really from that game company huh...
nope, i wish to find a game to play tournament with my friends. As I noticed those online MMOFPS tournament now in Malaysia not very hot. So I hope this CF could bring something special and attractive once I found them going to launch here. I'm CS 1.3 until 1.6 player, and so far beside CS:GO, this CF more like it cool2.gif
+Quote Post
ChcGamer
post Aug 6 2013, 12:56 PM

Ngau

QUOTE(howluen @ Aug 6 2013, 12:05 PM)
nope, i wish to find a game to play tournament with my friends. As I noticed those online MMOFPS tournament now in Malaysia not very hot. So I hope this CF could bring something special and attractive once I found them going to launch here. I'm CS 1.3 until 1.6 player, and so far beside CS:GO, this CF more like it cool2.gif
Chances are you're from that company lol

This post has been edited by ChcGamer: Aug 6 2013, 12:56 PM
+Quote Post
andrewtho
post Aug 6 2013, 07:04 PM

Octavarium

So many bootlicking posts, I already suspected that TS is already from that company. Pretty obvious man. First post and already bootlicking CF. If you are an active CS player, why are you posting in any CS threads?

Oh btw, stop bootlicking the game. It sucks based on all of the videos on YouTube

This post has been edited by andrewtho: Aug 6 2013, 07:04 PM
+Quote Post
DarkknightDK
post Aug 6 2013, 09:52 PM

WCG 2013 Official Title...

This is why WCG has become worst and worst in its quality of eSports competition~
+Quote Post
howluen
post Aug 7 2013, 09:35 AM

hmm...But can see this CF quite old title already compare to other games, the graphic rather tame.
+Quote Post
simplefusion
post Aug 7 2013, 12:31 PM

When the game launch? do they have website?
+Quote Post
ChcGamer
post Aug 7 2013, 06:52 PM

Ngau

QUOTE(simplefusion @ Aug 7 2013, 12:31 PM)
When the game launch? do they have website?
Hi dupe. You guys sitting beside each other in office?
+Quote Post
simplefusion
post Aug 16 2013, 04:08 PM

QUOTE(ChcGamer @ Aug 7 2013, 06:52 PM)
Hi dupe. You guys sitting beside each other in office?
Huh? are you answering my question?
+Quote Post
BLuR15
post Aug 16 2013, 04:52 PM

Getting Started

LOL... I'm standing on neutral ground...

But this game's graphic seriously sucks to the max... I believe it's the same engine that is being used for some online fps games like cso, mat, sudden attack, special forces and so on...

well again, I understand that game company in southeast asia always like to promote their games in free forum section... "save cost ehh" but what I really hate about these game company is that after they have posted some topic in the forum and then gone MIA... want to ask this ask that also cannot cause no more reply... but good thing, our TS still here... rclxms.gif Let's put these crap away!!! LOL

anyway cut the story short... I did some search on crossfire.. not only that they are an old game (since 2007), they also some sort like breaking some record for having the most gamers online... It's actually strange to see that crossfire is a very "hot" drool.gif game in places like china, europe, US, russia, pinoy...

if you ask me why better graphic games still left behind than these sucky online fps? well, it's just a simple answer to this... how many percent of the population of the world are willing to spend 100 over bucks for a game? it's all about the business model that they use... asian money minded... europeans, hmmmm quality is the best... so compare to free game and paid game... the quality definitely have differences...

This is just my 2 cents...
+Quote Post
ChcGamer
post Aug 16 2013, 05:36 PM

Ngau

QUOTE(BLuR15 @ Aug 16 2013, 04:52 PM)
LOL... I'm standing on neutral ground...

But this game's graphic seriously sucks to the max... I believe it's the same engine that is being used for some online fps games like cso, mat, sudden attack, special forces and so on...

well again, I understand that game company in southeast asia always like to promote their games in free forum section... "save cost ehh" but what I really hate about these game company is that after they have posted some topic in the forum and then gone MIA... want to ask this ask that also cannot cause no more reply... but good thing, our TS still here...  rclxms.gif Let's put these crap away!!! LOL

anyway cut the story short... I did some search on crossfire.. not only that they are an old game (since 2007), they also some sort like breaking some record for having the most gamers online... It's actually strange to see that crossfire is a very "hot"  drool.gif  game in places like china, europe, US, russia, pinoy...

if you ask me why better graphic games still left behind than these sucky online fps? well, it's just a simple answer to this... how many percent of the population of the world are willing to spend 100 over bucks for a game? it's all about the business model that they use... asian money minded... europeans, hmmmm quality is the best... so compare to free game and paid game... the quality definitely have differences...

This is just my 2 cents...
Its true that their target market are low end users who cant afford good PC but as u see in the trailer, its quite misleading lol

Its just that they say its the no.1 online game just because they consider take China players into consideration. Seriously, even no.1 western MMO, WoW is nothing compared to games in China because China has so high population. Yet, another misleading marketing gimmick

You will sure see some dont know prize pool of USD 99999999 because they include qualifying rounds and final rounds of every country combined lol
+Quote Post
BLuR15
post Aug 16 2013, 06:21 PM

Getting Started

Well, marketing is suppose to brag about the product you're selling... Again, this is a competition on Quality VS Quantity... there is no right or wrong answer... brows.gif
+Quote Post
vezenjelaine
post Aug 27 2013, 12:00 PM

Getting Started

So obvious is their own GM create few id for bootlicking his own product , lol

the purpose are just for self asking self answer with different id =.=

+Quote Post
DarkknightDK
post Aug 27 2013, 04:52 PM

I dont mind downloading and playing this cause its quite popular in the WCG eSports series in other countries (Note: WCG2013 Malaysia having this as official title)..But if it sucks and seems like a P2P game I call this quits~
+Quote Post
howluen
post Aug 27 2013, 07:04 PM

hmm... good or bad I also waiting tomorrow update on their news.
+Quote Post
xSea
post Aug 27 2013, 07:15 PM

Nice game. Finally ....
Im going to create a gaming team there to play haha.

+Quote Post
BLuR15
post Aug 29 2013, 05:43 PM

Getting Started

@jameslee84 want join?

This post has been edited by BLuR15: Aug 29 2013, 05:47 PM
+Quote Post
andrewtho
post Aug 30 2013, 03:48 PM

Octavarium

QUOTE(BLuR15 @ Aug 29 2013, 05:43 PM)
@jameslee84 want join?
jameslee84 edited tongue.gif
+Quote Post
jameslee84
post Aug 30 2013, 08:48 PM

Getting Started

i juz run in the game...
i really feel the gc sux to max when playing at big screen.. faceplam~
btw wats the status about is that latency or so call ping?
+Quote Post
andrewtho
post Aug 31 2013, 02:05 PM

Octavarium

QUOTE(jameslee84 @ Aug 30 2013, 08:48 PM)
i juz run in the game...
i really feel the gc sux to max when playing at big screen.. faceplam~
btw wats the status about is that latency or so call ping?
No PING issues for me. My PING constantly between 4,5,6 at times 8 at maximum. No issues with unifi. The only issue with the game is the realism. Sniper rifles are too slow to being win, the graphics, wouldn't expect much from a free to play game. But reality speaking, I don't find it entertaining at all. I've played many other free to play games available on the market, somewhat better than this game. No pun taken.

From SG's perspective, I can see what they are trying to achieve, marketing and commercially. But the fact that CF is a redundant title to bring in, I don't see it progressing much in Southeast Asia. Something like AVA, started off well and dying slowly.

This post has been edited by andrewtho: Aug 31 2013, 02:06 PM
+Quote Post
howluen
post Sep 11 2013, 11:38 PM

hmm...tomorrow Open beta, hope the game will be better.
+Quote Post
simplefusion
post Sep 11 2013, 11:42 PM

Tomorrow Open Beta? Omg! excited !
+Quote Post
uuuuu55555
post Sep 11 2013, 11:43 PM

I played the hero mode, quite interesting.
+Quote Post
BLuR15
post Sep 11 2013, 11:50 PM

Getting Started

Hahahaha... AVA??? They didn't even start off anything... And it just died...

CF in Southeast Asia is not that strong compare to their popularity in China and Brazil. Hence it's also depending on the direction that SG is heading... If e-Sports, they might have a chance... If they did it right... Subjective... hahaha...
+Quote Post
ChcGamer
post Sep 12 2013, 02:19 AM

Ngau

QUOTE(howluen @ Sep 11 2013, 11:38 PM)
hmm...tomorrow Open beta, hope the game will be better.
QUOTE(simplefusion @ Sep 11 2013, 11:42 PM)
Tomorrow Open Beta? Omg! excited !
QUOTE(uuuuu55555 @ Sep 11 2013, 11:43 PM)
I played the hero mode, quite interesting.
Attack of the dupes!

3 replies in less than 5 minutes lol
+Quote Post
crevan
post Sep 23 2013, 02:50 AM

was really interested on this game. until i played it. what a horrible graphics =.=
+Quote Post
howluen
post Sep 25 2013, 04:30 PM

QUOTE(crevan @ Sep 23 2013, 02:50 AM)
was really interested on this game. until i played it. what a horrible graphics =.=
yeah the game graphic is old school. Did you try some modes that interesting? I played zombie and ghost mode brows.gif
+Quote Post
ChcGamer
post Sep 25 2013, 09:30 PM

Ngau

QUOTE(howluen @ Sep 25 2013, 04:30 PM)
yeah the game graphic is old school. Did you try some modes that interesting? I played zombie and ghost mode brows.gif
Confirm you're from the company since you had the time to update the 1st post when not many people care about this game

Stop acting lol
+Quote Post
crevan
post Sep 25 2013, 10:39 PM

QUOTE(howluen @ Sep 25 2013, 04:30 PM)
whistling.gif

yeah tried ghost mode. not bad ..but uninstall alrd lol
+Quote Post
calcilis
post Sep 26 2013, 12:12 AM

Getting Started

seeing this thread makes me glad that i'm a dedicated WoT player, FPS is loosing its charm.. oh wait does it even have charms at all
+Quote Post
rikimtasu
post Sep 26 2013, 08:28 AM

Tired...

QUOTE(calcilis @ Sep 26 2013, 12:12 AM)
seeing this thread makes me glad that i'm a dedicated WoT player, FPS is loosing its charm.. oh wait does it even have charms at all
It does have charm,or most won't play FPS anymore.
...you know,you can shoot stuff.That's the best charm.
+Quote Post
calcilis
post Sep 26 2013, 08:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(rikimtasu @ Sep 26 2013, 08:28 AM)
It does have charm,or most won't play FPS anymore.
...you know,you can shoot stuff.That's the best charm.
no wonder they fail so horribly if they play WOT
+Quote Post
A183RT0
post Sep 30 2013, 06:35 AM

Getting Started

CFS gameplay is interesting but it's the GRAPHIC problem, they are HORRIBLE man.. i rather play CSGO graphic

BTW, I just received the installer cd from my mailbox, already throw it out..
+Quote Post
MKCL
post Oct 5 2013, 07:30 AM

Getting Started

user posted image

Updated News:

CROSSFIRE SEA Officially Launch on 25th September 2013 in Malaysia and Singapore
New Content update:
[attachmentid=3645952]

New Game System: Nominate a Friend
Link: http://cf.gambooz.com/cfsea/gamesys_friend

Check more of CrossFire SEA:
The Website
Facebook Page
Happy to see it in MY and SG, been a veteran in CF North America and CF Philipine since 2010, always get kicked for lagging in CF NA. But I think its little too late, if this comes out in 2009 or 2008, it could retain maybe quite a number of players, but all the modes ain't that interesting now since MAT copies them ( MAT is another copy of crossfire I belive since subagames sell the license of crossfire to Z8games before starting MAT with exact same content- Ghost mode and etc) and MAT is really hot in MY and SG for some reason..
+Quote Post
howluen
post Oct 29 2013, 04:15 PM

hmm... now more dota2 players than others? However, they have updated the new modes too.
+Quote Post
InT3L
post Nov 6 2013, 12:42 AM

worst game...

+Quote Post
howluen
post Nov 21 2013, 03:00 PM