Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PEGAWAI TADBIR DAN DIPLOMATIK-M41, ....

views

mrsbrightside
post Nov 28 2008, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

i wanna ask. the program PAC is 3 days is it?
mrsbrightside
post Nov 30 2008, 05:51 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

my dad was a ptd officer too. retired d. he was one gred away from jusa. but already cecah 56 years. so, hav to retire la.
mrsbrightside
post Dec 6 2008, 04:52 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

anyone goin 2 pac on the 11th of dec? it's really one day only ar. haiz. wonder what are act1,2 & 3? why all have to wear sports attire? mayb no need to hassle thru changin later. anyways, mayb gov want to cut down cost. dats why havin it for a day only. hmm..
mrsbrightside
post Dec 14 2008, 02:46 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

oh. mine was at intim. on the 11/12. it was quiet fun. yeah, made some new frens here and thr. our 1st act discussion topic was 'exam orientated approaches unmarketable graduates' and debate was on 'pembangunan lebih penting drp pemuliharaan alam sekitar'. huhu. the debate was interesting and fun. no conclusion tho. then, the act 3 was err..tiring! my legs are still in pain. dun't know how am i goin to work tmr.
mrsbrightside
post Jan 19 2009, 07:32 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

hey, when's the interview gonna be? have to apply leave. any idea?
some told me around feb. dunno wat to prepare lorh..
mrsbrightside
post Jan 19 2009, 10:06 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

basically degree holder in any discipline. bout the 2nd upper not sure, but what i've heard from some1 from spa, to apply for gov positions, have to at least be 2nd class upper. but hey, my fren who is a lower class grade got 2 b a ptd, but on a contract basis.

chances are, in my opinion, just apply for this post regardless of what grade obtained. based on that, later u'll have to attend for the exam which then if pass will proceed to assessment and later on interview.

just like any other job application, good grade just to determine ur place in the interview, etc. its how u perform in the interview that will get u the job.
mrsbrightside
post Jan 20 2009, 08:33 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

not exactly. many engineering graduates applied for ptd. they will be based at kementerian pertahanan. it's not about diplomatic relations semata-mata. its job scope is really wide.

i'm from a chemistry background. i managed to pass the exam. tell your sis to never give up. there's lot's of people who took the exam thousand times also.

i always believe that when god is delaying your wish, he is testing your faith.
mrsbrightside
post Jan 28 2009, 03:26 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

not sure when is the interview. somewhre around next month. they can either ask in english or malay. if they ask in english, answer in english. and vice versa. don't mix ur language. shows that ur not confident. none particular book to read on. just read up the latest news and issues in the papers. maybe brush up about msian administration. & dress for success! good luck bro! i'm waiting for the interview too.
mrsbrightside
post Jan 30 2009, 08:31 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(lactose_operon @ Jan 30 2009, 06:01 PM)
erm..guys..i checked the online SPA portal n i managed to pass the PAC. but yesterday i received a letter for examination (the 1st stage).anybody on the same boat wit me?(pass the PAC n received the exam letter) icon_question.gif
nah. dat happens. doesn't mean that u failed the pac. i dunno why they would sent the letter for exam. but what i've been told that, if u encounter this kind of situation, u can are advised to go for both the exam and interview. u never know whether u will pass the interview. coz, if u fail the interview, u're back to square one. dat is the exam. so, ur taking the exam is like speeding the process of stages. not need to wait for the intake. however, just perform ur best. thumbup.gif
mrsbrightside
post Feb 26 2009, 08:57 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

haiz~ my post hilang d.
i posted at 24th. haiya~
mrsbrightside
post Feb 28 2009, 03:34 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(lactose_operon @ Feb 27 2009, 09:41 PM)
bro wat did they askd u in the interview eh?
mine, they juz ask bout my background..and only abit on ptd job scopes. nothing on current issues  sweat.gif
me too~
asked bout my current job & background. simple ques like: is our country ready for nuclear energy. sports in msia. got asked a bit bout foreign policies. dats all. and yeah, also why wanna be ptd. i find that many of those who went for interview also didn't get asked serious ques. kinda worried actually. like are they interested in us or not. but then again, who knows. are u a fresh grad?
mrsbrightside
post Mar 1 2009, 05:18 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

well, i'm a fresh grad. worked for almost 5 months now. the interview handled by spa. why tenno?
mrsbrightside
post Mar 1 2009, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

yeah, i hope so. have high hopes for this post. wish me luck, eih?
mrsbrightside
post Mar 2 2009, 08:54 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

mof is ministry of finance? why? currently ur working thr is it? i'm interested in miti. but, god noes. anywhr also dunt mind.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0261sec    0.26    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:16 AM