Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lee Kuan Yew grandson true blue banana Chinese, LKY grandson's english is powderful

views

SUSImagine90
post Jul 23 2013, 10:25 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(Love6 @ Jul 23 2013, 10:01 PM)
Personal attacks are just a guise of a weak person trying to make a counter reply. Try harder like DSAI when Bijan is still the legit PM, DAPfag.
not personal attack but such attitude really wun have good ending. You can dun believe fortune telling or feng sui or whatever. Just wait 20 years later and tell me back what is ur ending..
Love6
post Jul 23 2013, 10:30 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(Imagine90 @ Jul 23 2013, 10:25 PM)
not personal attack but such attitude really wun have good ending. You can dun believe fortune telling or feng sui or whatever. Just wait 20 years later and tell me back what is ur ending..
Kecian believe feng sui fortune telling and such. Those are the game of the devil and no one dictates my life other than Allah S. W. T.

I got to troll other thread, kkthxbye.
SUSImagine90
post Jul 23 2013, 10:34 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(Love6 @ Jul 23 2013, 10:30 PM)
Kecian believe feng sui fortune telling and such. Those are the game of the devil and no one dictates my life other than Allah S. W. T.
I got to troll other thread, kkthxbye.
lol, rupanya malay awek that has terrible attitude huh. Bf tak feed u ke? tak drill u ke? attitude jadi macam ni. Tunggu la 20tahun kemudian tengok apa dapat dari allah beritahu i nanti yea..
cks2k2
post Jul 23 2013, 10:35 PM

1,966 posts

lol at kids bringing god and fengshui into a fight
Vengeance_Mad
post Jul 24 2013, 12:48 AM

Aston-ishing
796 posts

Sarimah Ibrahim's english is 9999 times better.
You ought to hear her speak..
SUSTheOwl
post Jul 24 2013, 04:17 AM

Casual
320 posts

The privileged class. The way he speaks makes me laf. So fast and tripping over his words. They always think a fake accent is necessary when clarity and pronunciation are most important besides good grammar. A cina apek trying to sound like the Queen? LOL
SUSTheOwl
post Jul 24 2013, 04:21 AM

Casual
320 posts

The privileged class. The way he speaks makes me laf. So fast and tripping over his words. They always think a fake accent is necessary when clarity and pronunciation are most important besides good grammar. A cina apek trying to sound like the Queen? LOL
SUSTheOwl
post Jul 24 2013, 04:27 AM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(Jyunkai @ Jul 22 2013, 11:14 PM)
I have no problem with understanding what he is talking about.
KJ doesn't put on airs. He speaks clearly. This apek doesn't sound convincing bcs he sort of slurs.
SUSTheOwl
post Jul 24 2013, 04:36 AM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(bbmars @ Jul 22 2013, 11:28 PM)
I am not sure why you can't understand him? I don't mean to demean any one here, but again, it could be your level of English isn't up to certain level.  I am not here to speak down on your guys, If you feel offended, I am sorry, but I think I see similarity to among some of the SG students when I was studying in UK.  [B]My English iosn't very good too but well aware that I should speak in proper simple sentence. 

Perhaps,  He is too "deep" in his word?  I can understand what he is saying except for those "chim" words he used in between.  Off course, he carries an accent.  Don't blame him if he has been living there for some years.  I once spoke with some accent too after been in UK for 2 years. I know because people looked at me when I spoke after returning. I didn't notice it until my daughter told me so.  Of course, now the accent all gone.  I doubt he will come back to SG [/B]to serves.[cool.gif  Even former PM Goh's kids aren't really interested in work back in SG as reported in the press. 

Top students in UK too....
Glad you did look at yourself in the mirror.

SUSTheOwl
post Jul 24 2013, 04:39 AM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(jonoave @ Jul 23 2013, 01:55 AM)
If you got to debate tournaments often, this is quite common sight. We have speakers like that back, usually from Singapore, Philippines as well as in our own backyard.

I don't claim to be as fluent as him (I get a bit nervous so I can go quite fast sometimes lacking good enunciation). But really, I'd say he sounds good but he's definitely not one in a million among Asian debaters.

Btw, his speech sounds quite clear to me. smile.gif
Frankly,he sounds weak and wishy-washy to me,not firm like LKY.
SUSTheOwl
post Jul 24 2013, 04:49 AM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(Love6 @ Jul 23 2013, 02:04 AM)
A good speaker is not the same with being a good debater.
I am just refuting the fact that some pipul can equate good debater with a good speaker.
I agree. If he makes a speech speaking like this he won't impress the audience.

Dr Jan Itor
post Jul 24 2013, 04:56 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

Jeebus take a second to pause la.
SUSTheOwl
post Jul 24 2013, 05:12 AM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(Imagine90 @ Jul 23 2013, 10:34 PM)
lol, rupanya malay awek that has terrible attitude huh. Bf tak feed u ke? tak drill u ke? attitude jadi macam ni. Tunggu la 20tahun kemudian tengok apa dapat dari allah beritahu i nanti yea..
Hey kid,what's the matter with her attitude?

5 Pages « < 3 4 5
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0116sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:15 AM