Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> H2O service apartment (Ara Damansara), Titijaya

views

Harry_Bobinski
post May 3 2019, 09:25 PM

King of Truth
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 3 2019, 08:43 PM)
So that subsale buyers can get extra loan amt to cover their reno n move in cost plus a holiday or two to monaco n pay for their newest merc a class
And then vomit blood when they are asked to vomit back out this rebate for loan repayment during construction?
kimzee
post May 3 2019, 10:29 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Harry_Bobinski @ May 3 2019, 09:25 PM)
And then vomit blood when they are asked to vomit back out this rebate for loan repayment during construction?
Very true ...there are no free lunches but a sucker being born every minute.
BEANCOUNTER
post May 3 2019, 10:51 PM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(Harry_Bobinski @ May 3 2019, 09:25 PM)
tk read carefully lah

brickz is only recording subsale prices nia….not direct from developer.
pinksapphire
post May 4 2019, 12:55 AM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 3 2019, 08:43 PM)
So that subsale buyers can get extra loan amt to cover their reno n move in cost plus a holiday or two to monaco n pay for their newest merc a class
You know, I never ever thought that people would do this. I mean, hasn't even crossed my mind why would they... it's like, no money why wanna buy, and if get extra loan to do renovation, maybe still can understand...but if for splurging on other things that to me are liabilities, it's like stupid, no?

I guess I'm brought up poor or stingy with my expenses...my approach has always been never spend what you don't have, don't even borrow if possible. I feel insecure spending future's money, yet these people macam so happy spending like no need to pay back @_@ how do they live like that?? sleep.gif'''
Bjorn1688
post May 4 2019, 01:57 AM

Regular

QUOTE(pinksapphire @ May 4 2019, 12:55 AM)
You know, I never ever thought that people would do this. I mean, hasn't even crossed my mind why would they... it's like, no money why wanna buy, and if get extra loan to do renovation, maybe still can understand...but if for splurging on other things that to me are liabilities, it's like stupid, no?

I guess I'm brought up poor or stingy with my expenses...my approach has always been never spend what you don't have, don't even borrow if possible. I feel insecure spending future's money, yet these people macam so happy spending like no need to pay back @_@ how do they live like that?? sleep.gif'''
Many people live a YOLO lifestyle.

Its a very common thing to get an overvaluation to cover the deposit and in some cases get cash back. Some use it for renovations, some use it to buy another property and some use it towards their 60" TV.

Not my cup of tea, I always view it that I can only afford a place if I have 30% deposit else walk away as its not worth the losing your pants over.
BEANCOUNTER
post May 4 2019, 11:07 AM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(pinksapphire @ May 4 2019, 12:55 AM)

when banks happily throw money to your face, you either catch it with both hands or say 'thank you but no thanks'.

banks only lend to you when they think you can pay back. if financially you are in the red, you think bank will come and 'help' you?

beside, housing loan is the cheapest form of interest of all type of borrowing. if you are running a biz, this is god sent.

not encouraging 'rob the bank' here. Just outlining why people do what they do.

recently I applied for a housing loan, was thinking and praying that they will approve LTV70, but even LTV50 I also shamefully take with no question asked. mana tau, the bank came back and offered me ltv90. I sort of telling them LTV70 is good enuf for me, but the officer said since their people have approved ltv90, to change back to ltv70 will need time and rechecking of docs. haiz...this officer really twisted my arm.....
pinksapphire
post May 4 2019, 06:39 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 4 2019, 11:07 AM)
when banks happily throw money to your face, you either catch it with both hands or say 'thank you but no thanks'.

banks only lend to you when they think you can pay back. if financially you are in the red, you think bank will come and 'help' you?

beside, housing loan is the cheapest form of interest of all type of borrowing. if you are running a biz, this is god sent.

not encouraging 'rob the bank' here. Just outlining why people do what they do.

recently I applied for a housing loan, was thinking and praying that they will approve LTV70, but even LTV50 I also shamefully take with no question asked. mana tau, the bank came back and offered me ltv90. I sort of telling them LTV70 is good enuf for me, but the officer said since their people have approved ltv90, to change back to ltv70 will need time and rechecking of docs. haiz...this officer really twisted my arm.....
Thanks for this. Because I can't seem to understand why and everyday, I'm learning it's really different for different people, depending on want their objectives are...which now, I know more of.

69 Pages « < 67 68 69Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0689sec    0.80    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2019 - 05:27 AM