Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SAPPHIRE ATI hd7770, SAPPHIRE ATI hd7770 no display the next

views

TSakinet
post Jun 25 2013, 04:09 PM, updated 11y ago

9 posts

My PC run great for few week after install new Sapphire hd 7770 Ghz edition. Just recently when i left my PC on for downloading overnight the next morning, when i on the PC my monitor not display anything. The PC still function bcos the num lock still functioning and the PC still downloading from the modem data still on activity, Just that the monitor not display anything. I wan to know what the problem, is my card faulty??

Thanks..
ooiwaysean
post Jun 25 2013, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

R u using HDMI port? check the HDMI port on both your monitor and GC there. the cable might be loosen. This happen after 2 days install my Gigabyte HD7770 Ghz and i was tot it not function bt after check on cable, only realize
h@ksam
post Jun 25 2013, 09:30 PM

@ is a
3,444 posts

you have only described what happened that night

so what happens now when you turn off/on your PC?

This post has been edited by h@ksam: Jun 25 2013, 09:30 PM
scwong93
post Jun 26 2013, 03:32 PM

Doraemon
545 posts

QUOTE(akinet @ Jun 25 2013, 04:09 PM)
My PC run great for few week after install new Sapphire hd 7770 Ghz edition. Just recently when i left my PC on for downloading overnight the next morning, when i on the PC my monitor not display anything. The PC still function bcos the num lock still functioning and the PC still downloading from the modem data still on activity, Just that the monitor not display anything. I wan to know what the problem, is my card faulty??

Thanks..
try clean the golden finger with contact cleaner.

TSakinet
post Jun 26 2013, 10:04 PM

9 posts

After i force turn off and on, is function properly again. If i leave it overnight, the next morning will happen again, "no display on the monitor". I using 2 display on the card, the connection seem ok to me. The card is just 1 month old, i think no need to do cleaning on it.

Thanks for helping.....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.61    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:46 PM