Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Personal Project, Design project

views

TSID adrien
post Jun 21 2013, 05:53 AM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
170 posts

Hi Everyone,

Attached herewith some of my personal project.

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

This post has been edited by ID adrien: Apr 21 2015, 09:10 PM
jasonleewy
post Jun 21 2013, 08:09 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ID adrien @ Jun 21 2013, 05:53 AM)
Hi Everyone,

Form Creative is a Design Firm. We had 12 years experience in the design industry both in UK and Malaysia. 5 years ago we established our own factory and produce our own carpentry for interior's built-in. We believe it is important for an Interior Designer to oversee a project with their own team of carpenter/contractor to fabricate and produce the highest quality finishing product as possible. I can't post some of the high profile job in here due to legal issue and some client are from this forum but we are ready to share during meetings. If anyone is interested for my service, just contact me.

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
Hi id adrien

I like your design especially the tiffany kiara that is similar to my new apartment. Other designer in here only show 3D and don't have actually picture of the renovation. I can see you have some actually picture of the renovation, the living and dining area with the mirror and wood frame is very nice. I am thorn between the 2 design I like. how much do you charge for consultation?

TSID adrien
post Jun 21 2013, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(jasonleewy @ Jun 21 2013, 08:09 PM)
Hi id adrien

I like your design especially the tiffany kiara that is similar to my new apartment. Other designer in here only show 3D and don't have actually picture of the renovation. I can see you have some actually picture of the renovation, the living and dining area with the mirror and wood frame is very nice. I am thorn between the 2 design I like. how much do you charge for consultation?
Hi Jason.

Thanks for your message and that you like some of my work. As a designer , we sometimes just design and consult and don't do the renovation because some client have their own people. Maybe this is why other designer in here only have 3D to show.

Personally i don't do all the 3D, my staff will do them. I am a concept interior designer which i do layout planning, lighting planning, M&E planning, Ceiling planning all the planning from colours, material, texture, measurement, soft furnishing , and source furniture that is available. My staff will in-put them and render into 3D, so i could present it to my client.

I had PMed you some questionnaire.

cheers,
Adrien

mav_850
post Jun 21 2013, 10:53 PM

Getting Started
287 posts

nice project bro.. smile.gif
TSID adrien
post Jun 22 2013, 12:23 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(mav_850 @ Jun 21 2013, 10:53 PM)
nice project bro.. smile.gif
Thanks mav_850

My design is usually modern and modern classic which is suitable for most people. i believe that the final deco furnishing plays a big part on a project. The Actual finish project is about 95% similar to the 3D because i source all furniture and decorative item and input them into the drawings. I know i spent a lot of my time but is well worth when my client is happy and most importantly money well spent. lol

cheers...
Audrey_npl
post Jun 22 2013, 07:45 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(ID adrien @ Jun 21 2013, 05:53 AM)
Hi Everyone,

Form Creative is a Design Firm. We had 12 years experience in the design industry both in UK and Malaysia. 5 years ago we established our own factory and produce our own carpentry for interior's built-in. We believe it is important for an Interior Designer to oversee a project with their own team of carpenter/contractor to fabricate and produce the highest quality finishing product as possible. I can't post some of the high profile job in here due to legal issue and some client are from this forum but we are ready to share during meetings. If anyone is interested for my service, just contact me.

Hi id adrien,

I saw your message in davkong post. I like the changes to suggested for his kitchen , you are a good designer with attention of details. I have a unit at hartamas about 1400sqft. Would you like to take a look and how much do you charge for designing?
TSID adrien
post Jun 23 2013, 12:44 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(Audrey_npl @ Jun 22 2013, 07:45 PM)
Hi id adrien,

I saw your message in davkong post. I like the changes to suggested for his kitchen , you are a good designer with attention of details. I have a unit at hartamas  about 1400sqft. Would you like to take a look and how much do you charge for designing?
Hi Audrey ,

Thanks for the comment. I would like to look at your floor plan and give you a nett price for designing.
Design fee includes the following:

1) layout plan
2) concept mood board
3) materials, colours, furnitures and soft furnishing
4) lighting and ceiling plan
5) M&E plans
6) 3 Dimensional drawings
7) elevation and detail drawings

Thanks a lot
Adrien
TSID adrien
post Jun 23 2013, 12:58 AM

Getting Started
170 posts

Some older project.
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
jasonleewy
post Jun 23 2013, 07:41 AM

2 posts

Hi adrien,

My girlfriend likes to buy stuff at material shop, good to know is done by your company. But Vonza has a bad reputation lol.
Anyway Hope to meet you soon and start designing my new house.

TSID adrien
post Jun 23 2013, 07:17 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(jasonleewy @ Jun 23 2013, 07:41 AM)
Hi adrien,

My girlfriend likes to buy stuff at material shop, good to know is done by your company. But Vonza has a bad reputation lol.
Anyway Hope to meet you soon and start designing my new house.
Lol thanks mate. No worries we have nothing to do with vonza for a long time now. We only design their show room/retail outlet. See you soon

Cheers,
Adrien
wtswong
post Jun 23 2013, 10:22 PM

12 posts

Hi, can you please PM your price for designing a 26'x75' terrace?
Thanks.
TSID adrien
post Jun 23 2013, 10:54 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(wtswong @ Jun 23 2013, 10:22 PM)
Hi, can you please PM your price for designing a 26'x75' terrace?
Thanks.
thanks I had PMed . Hear from you soon
alwintwk
post Jun 24 2013, 03:49 PM

17 posts

Hi adrien, can you PM me your price for house build up area 2928sft (24x80) double terrace house.
THANKzz..
TSID adrien
post Jun 26 2013, 01:20 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(alwintwk @ Jun 24 2013, 03:49 PM)
Hi adrien, can you PM me your price for house build up area 2928sft (24x80) double terrace house.
THANKzz..
thanks mate, i had PMed you. cheers
annmix
post Jun 26 2013, 01:54 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

Oh i like the design too bad i m on extremely low budget sad.gif , cant afford to hv these nice fancy design..
TSID adrien
post Jun 26 2013, 08:48 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(annmix @ Jun 26 2013, 01:54 PM)
Oh i like the design too bad i m on extremely low budget sad.gif  , cant afford to hv these nice fancy design..
My project is quite understated , is everyday life style. Thanks for your comment.
jazzt
post Jun 26 2013, 08:56 PM

45 posts

Hi may i know how much do u charge for designing a shop bout 500 sq ft?
pm me ya thx
TSID adrien
post Jun 26 2013, 09:51 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(jazzt @ Jun 26 2013, 08:56 PM)
Hi may i know how much do u charge for designing a shop bout 500 sq ft?
pm me ya  thx
Just sent you a PMessage. thanks
xl2778
post Jun 26 2013, 10:55 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

Hi adrien, I like modern design - pls pm me your price for 1000 sq ft (2 rooms) apartment. TQ

Btw do u design outdoor landscape (my parent house garden) they intend to do something but I dun trust their taste.
TSID adrien
post Jun 26 2013, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

QUOTE(xl2778 @ Jun 26 2013, 10:55 PM)
Hi adrien, I like modern design - pls pm me your price for 1000 sq ft (2 rooms) apartment. TQ

Btw do u design outdoor landscape (my parent house garden) they intend to do something but I dun trust their taste.
Thanks for your enquiry. i had p.message you. feel free to contact me in here or my email.

cheers,
Adrien

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0283sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:42 PM