Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
193 Pages « < 169 170 171 172 173 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games Final Fantasy XV (PS4), For hearth & home!!!

views

mengfart
post Apr 13 2017, 01:42 AM

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff Me Mana Kotol
1,701 posts

QUOTE(~C.W.S~ @ Apr 5 2017, 05:59 PM)
After meeting bahamut and wake up you should be at an island and taking boat to galdin quay. Where are you now?
NVM. I went to a resting point and the dog appears and bought me to the future and I finished the game. lol
The_Gekko
post Apr 17 2017, 09:09 AM

0 posts

Hey guys do the game release any new timed quest? The last one was that behemoth thingy, right?
Waregem
post Apr 17 2017, 10:37 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(The_Gekko @ Apr 17 2017, 09:09 AM)
Hey guys do the game release any new timed quest? The last one was that behemoth thingy, right?
Nope, lastest timed quest was snakes.
The_Gekko
post Apr 17 2017, 11:50 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Waregem @ Apr 17 2017, 10:37 AM)
Nope,  lastest timed quest was snakes.
Ahh..my bad, forgot about those 3 horned snakes. So I didn't miss anything. Been busy completing season in Diablo 3 so didn't have time to check on FF XV.
EternalC
post Apr 17 2017, 01:37 PM

Take what you can, give nothing back
845 posts

QUOTE(The_Gekko @ Apr 17 2017, 11:50 AM)
Ahh..my bad, forgot about those 3 horned snakes. So I didn't miss anything. Been busy completing season in Diablo 3 so didn't have time to check on FF XV.
and i was busy with.......

the....

sims 4

tongue.gif
Jet23sky
post Apr 18 2017, 03:52 PM

Love is Peace~~~~~
1,339 posts

QUOTE(EternalC @ Apr 17 2017, 01:37 PM)
and i was busy with.......
the....
sims 4

tongue.gif
I'm busy with Nba 2k17 career mode and Horizon though. But really wanna replay the entire Final Fantasy story again. But then i want to collect everything zzzz
EternalC
post Apr 19 2017, 08:23 AM

845 posts

QUOTE(Jet23sky @ Apr 18 2017, 03:52 PM)
I'm busy with Nba 2k17 career mode and Horizon though. But really wanna replay the entire Final Fantasy story again. But then i want to collect everything zzzz
haha, just play new game+, still got item
fredrikphang
post Apr 19 2017, 11:53 PM

0 posts

Hi everyone,

I bought a Final Fantasy XV (R2) Disc, but since this is Malaysia, my default account is that of R3.

I've only found out recently that I can't buy the DLC of the game due to this region issue, but by the time I found out, I've completed the game with my R3 account. Therefore, my game saves are locked in my R3 account.

I don't want to start over again by either buying a new R3 disc or switching to my R2 account and create a new save.

I really wanted to play the current DLC and I know that more will still come, so I need to get this sorted out.

In summary, I am using R3 account to play R2 game, and I want to continue with my R3 Account (if possible) to play the DLC of the R2 game.

Is there any way that I can somehow download and install the DLC into my PS4, but I can still continue my progress on the game from my R3 account. Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Cheers
EternalC
post Apr 20 2017, 08:32 AM

845 posts

QUOTE(fredrikphang @ Apr 19 2017, 11:53 PM)
Hi everyone,

I bought a Final Fantasy XV (R2) Disc, but since this is Malaysia, my default account is that of R3.

I've only found out recently that I can't buy the DLC of the game due to this region issue, but by the time I found out, I've completed the game with my R3 account. Therefore, my game saves are locked in my R3 account.

I don't want to start over again by either buying a new R3 disc or switching to my R2 account and create a new save.

I really wanted to play the current DLC and I know that more will still come, so I need to get this sorted out.

In summary, I am using R3 account to play R2 game, and I want to continue with my R3 Account (if possible) to play the DLC of the R2 game.

Is there any way that I can somehow download and install the DLC into my PS4, but I can still continue my progress on the game from my R3 account. Any assistance would be very much appreciated. Cheers
i think there was some post about this way back in this thread. try to search, not sure if it will help tho.
guarayakha
post Apr 20 2017, 10:06 AM

2 posts

Hi everyone,

Make a R2 account, download DLC from R2 store, then go into account settings to set it as primary PS4 for your R2 account (this will allow all R2 dlc to work for all users on that PS4). Go back into your R3 account to play. DLC region always follow your game's, not which account you play the game on.
tohff7
post Apr 20 2017, 12:16 PM

FF7 GOAT
1,559 posts

Hi everyone,

For physical, DLC follows the region of your disc.
danger46
post Apr 21 2017, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

Square Enix will release a new Final Fantasy XV update on April 27, adding a new PlayStation 4 Pro mode, Timed Quest ranking feature, and more.

Here is the list of changes:

New “Stable Mode” added to the PlayStation 4 Pro resolution options. With this mode, you can comfortably enjoy playing the game with a stable frame rate.

Subtitles, as well as some menu screen text sizes have been enlarged.

Timed Quests will start up again, and a new ranking feature has been added. You can get a wonderful weapon as an initial reward.

New car stickers added for Regalia customization.

New songs added to the music player.

Final Fantasy XV is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Trishharas
post Apr 21 2017, 03:35 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

Yay! I want Timed Quests.~ rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by Trishharas: Apr 21 2017, 03:36 PM
EternalC
post Apr 21 2017, 03:38 PM

845 posts

i finally boot up FFXV and kick cor's ass and time attack laugh.gif
Waregem
post Apr 21 2017, 04:08 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(EternalC @ Apr 21 2017, 03:38 PM)
tongue.gif jangan pula backfire and throw the controller
Trishharas
post Apr 21 2017, 04:08 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(EternalC @ Apr 21 2017, 03:38 PM)
laugh.gif
EternalC
post Apr 21 2017, 04:14 PM

845 posts

QUOTE(Waregem @ Apr 21 2017, 04:08 PM)
tongue.gif jangan pula backfire and throw the controller
both sudah finish liao laugh.gif

cor's one almost throw controller away tongue.gif

time attack first run, i was like, how do i even FFXV? coz too long no play. forgot got dual master thingy
second run, 660k points bruce.gif

can kolos episode gladio liao hahaha. dont think have anything more to get from there.
Amy09
post Apr 26 2017, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(EternalC @ Apr 21 2017, 04:14 PM)
both sudah finish liao laugh.gif

cor's one almost throw controller away tongue.gif

time attack first run, i was like, how do i even FFXV? coz too long no play. forgot got dual master thingy
second run, 660k points  bruce.gif

can kolos episode gladio liao hahaha. dont think have anything more to get from there.
time attack any idea 1 million points?
EternalC
post Apr 26 2017, 01:27 PM

845 posts

QUOTE(Amy09 @ Apr 26 2017, 12:28 PM)
time attack any idea 1 million points?
counter attack chain attack, with your rage at 4. easy to do especially when u are at those place that have lots of skeletons. it will make multiplier go insane fast.

and i always save the tempest for boss. easy kill lol.
ezaulas
post Apr 28 2017, 06:34 PM

7 posts

The 1.09 patch improve the frame pacing of base ps4?

193 Pages « < 169 170 171 172 173 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0321sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:03 PM