Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Looking Prize Giveaway Suggestion

views

TSNewPropertyLaunch
post Jun 9 2013, 08:52 PM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
156 posts

Hi Guyz...

My partners & I just started a small company.

Do not need to know what our company are.

We're thinking of what prize should we give away.

This contest is to share to as many people as possible.

Please share your 2 cent ideas to us!

Thank you rclxub.gif

PS: Nothing to do with property.. different topic =) smile.gif

This post has been edited by NewPropertyLaunch: Jun 9 2013, 08:52 PM
khairulazzrie
post Jun 10 2013, 03:45 AM

44 posts

tablet, camera, vouchers hmm.gif

This post has been edited by khairulazzrie: Jun 10 2013, 03:49 AM
Clem1982
post Jun 10 2013, 08:48 AM

Just Helping Out ^^
8,746 posts

That's a difficult one.. cause without knowing what kind of company it'll be hard to ask for what to giveaway... Naturally a giveaway is to create awareness of the Company hence they will give away items that have significant representation to their image, otherwise it'll be strange.... imagine Shell giving away shoes for instance

of course you could give generic items like a pen or a keychain but that wouldn't generate as much buzz

so my suggestion is that you give away one of your products that targets your users, e.g - if it's big machineries or even a car-reseller maybe a free service voucher?

either way it should let people remember that they could get the product from your company
firedauz
post Jun 10 2013, 11:31 AM

Kopitiam Official Astronaut
876 posts

Cars, planes, and exclusive VIP holiday trips.
TSNewPropertyLaunch
post Sep 27 2013, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

Thanks guys.. u guys gave me some idea / prizes to give away! haha!

Hopefully it succeed. =)
edriem
post Sep 28 2013, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

vouchers. eg. rm50 vouchers to give. only applicable when buying your products. Win-win.
Showtime747
post Sep 28 2013, 04:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,258 posts

QUOTE(NewPropertyLaunch @ Jun 9 2013, 08:52 PM)

Please share your 2 cent ideas to us!

You don't seem to understand the phrase "share 2 cent". It is used by someone who put forward their ideas and at the same time wants to be humble. He is trying to be courteous, polite and "not action". Usually at the end he says "my idea is worth only 2 cent". It doesn't mean his idea is worthless 2 cent only. He is just being humble

It is like you invite some guest to come to your house for dinner. Then you tell them "my cooking is just "normal lah", "nothing special lah"..." But you have put in so much effort in cooking. As Asian, you just don't boast how good you are. Even if you know your cooking taste very good.

But here you are asking for ideas. And you tell people to share their "2 cent idea". You are telling people up front to share their worthless idea. It is actually very rude to say that tongue.gif

Anyway, let me share my million dollar idea (yes, I am not humble at all rclxm9.gif ). You can throw in prices like Ipad, oveaseas trips, motorbike, television, even cars if you have budget. Don't be a cheapskate if you want to attract people tongue.gif

Hahaha just joking. If you really want some constructive suggestion, then you got to let us know your budget. How big is your business etc Just my 2 cent drool.gif
TSNewPropertyLaunch
post Sep 28 2013, 05:21 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(Showtime747 @ Sep 28 2013, 05:56 PM)
You don't seem to understand the phrase "share 2 cent". It is used by someone who put forward their ideas and at the same time wants to be humble. He is trying to be courteous, polite and "not action". Usually at the end he says "my idea is worth only 2 cent". It doesn't mean his idea is worthless 2 cent only. He is just being humble

It is like you invite some guest to come to your house for dinner. Then you tell them "my cooking is just "normal lah", "nothing special lah"..." But you have put in so much effort in cooking. As Asian, you just don't boast how good you are. Even if you know your cooking taste very good.

But here you are asking for ideas. And you tell people to share their "2 cent idea". You are telling people up front to share their worthless idea. It is actually very rude to say that  tongue.gif

Anyway, let me share my million dollar idea (yes, I am not humble at all  rclxm9.gif ). You can throw in prices like Ipad, oveaseas trips, motorbike, television, even cars if you have budget. Don't be a cheapskate if you want to attract people  tongue.gif

Hahaha just joking. If you really want some constructive suggestion, then you got to let us know your budget. How big is your business etc Just my 2 cent  drool.gif
Sory about that.. i'll edit the sentence..

Share your Million Billion dollar idea =)
alexchew_2020
post Sep 28 2013, 05:29 PM

MOD
3,206 posts

tablet,mini hifi, house hold electronic appliance, voucher and etc....
davinz18
post Sep 28 2013, 09:09 PM

начинаещ
7,142 posts

Voucher, Phone, tablet, camera, Hamper, motorbike, television
wil-i-am
post Sep 29 2013, 12:52 AM

10k Club
10,001 posts

I wud say voucher is suffice

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version