Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] Capital Asia Group, have any heard of this company?

views

JaniceWLV
post Jun 30 2014, 11:37 PM

Getting Started
163 posts

hey guys, sharing my opinion on Capital asia group to you guys. I have been to their office a few times and i was planning to be one of their consultant to sell their product which is crude oil, but over the course of two days i have found out that there is not much of evidence proving just how do they operate the company, all they have are some agreements with BP esso, nexen, tidal and yes, I do doubt the authenticity of the agreements.
and another thing is that which some of u guys mentioned above, why not take a loan from a bank or public list their company to get funds? The company actually pays out more than 15% in interest annually to all of us ( including our commission).
Not only that, there are also very little infos on these websites circulating on the internet (only their own company website), if it is really that good, i am sure it will go viral all over the world, isn't it?

think wisely, its like purchasing paper gold from local banks, they say they do purchase the gold and stock it up for you, but you wouldn't know what they do with your funds.

This post has been edited by JaniceWLV: Jun 30 2014, 11:38 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0190sec    0.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:59 AM